World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Master_chanter0 - Dec. 29, 2020

(Dec. 29, 2020  7:37 PM)Sparking blader Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  7:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: White hair guy is obviously fake but that was obvious from the start.

Places where Omega Orion has been lazily cropped together. the red circle shows a blade that's obviously stolen directly from Triumph and recolored.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: td6d9wK.jpg][/font]

Bro it literally is tempest recolored lol and the chip is spriggan mixed with the lucifer 1 chip so yea

Even if that is a real s6 bey it's probably not the main characters because that would have tempest.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - DeltaZakuro - Dec. 29, 2020

(Dec. 29, 2020  7:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  9:23 AM)marutti Wrote: That's why they released Dash bey stadium in limit break DX set

My thoughts about white hair guy.
If white hair guy is descendants of Valt and use new Valkyrie he is possible to be new main character I think.
I don't know where is white hair guy from either. But if there is posivility I think it's from TV kun which was released last saturday.
Does someone know original source? i can check

White hair guy is obviously fake but that was obvious from the start.

Places where Omega Orion has been lazily cropped together. the red circle shows a blade that's obviously stolen directly from Triumph and recolored.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: td6d9wK.jpg][/font]

What the hell is that chip?!

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Dec. 29, 2020

(Dec. 29, 2020  9:24 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  7:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: White hair guy is obviously fake but that was obvious from the start.

What the hell is that chip?!

It’s a Spriggan lucifer

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - DeltaZakuro - Dec. 29, 2020

(Dec. 29, 2020  9:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  9:24 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: What the hell is that chip?!

It’s a Spriggan lucifer

Ah so its Sprucifer

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - g2_ - Dec. 29, 2020

(Dec. 29, 2020  9:26 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  9:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s a Spriggan lucifer

Ah so its Sprucifer

No, it's Luciggan.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - LOL-y Rancher - Dec. 29, 2020

To be honest, I'm glad that the purported new silver haired main character is a fake leak and most likely isn't real because in my opinion, his character design just looks awful. Now character designs aren't everything as long as the character is fun or interesting (e.g. Kyle), but the fake leak protagonist seriously looks like he was designed by the same guy who designed the characters from Swirl Fighters (a really bad Beyblade knock-off).

And yeah, I hope we get some more new beys here and there. Of course, I'd like to see a few return like Kerbeus or Trident, but I hope we get a lot of new beys in the 6th season. Hopefully a new main character that has a unique personality, and more interesting supporting characters (who aren't superfluous like the Asahi brothers' three friends).

And please, please, please knock it off with the excessive focus on Shu. Look, I like the character and I know he's insanely popular, but he's stolen the spotlight a lot in all the seasons he has appeared in too many times in my opinion, and it feels like he's the only character the show cares about out of all the veteran bladers, and it's time to move on. To me, he's not that interesting anymore and needs to reduce his spotlight to cameos at most. I mean for goodness sakes, he gets to be heavily associated with the current season's antagonist, he's the one who gets to win against Variant Lucifer proper, he gets a brand new jacket during the season whilst everyone else doesn't.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Dec. 29, 2020

Yo Imma actually make that fake Omega Orion into a prototype bey lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Valtryek Aoi - Dec. 29, 2020

(Dec. 29, 2020  10:00 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: To be honest, I'm glad that the purported new silver haired main character is a fake leak and most likely isn't real because in my opinion, his character design just looks awful. Now character designs aren't everything as long as the character is fun or interesting (e.g. Kyle), but the fake leak protagonist seriously looks like he was designed by the same guy who designed the characters from Swirl Fighters (a really bad Beyblade knock-off).

And yeah, I hope we get some more new beys here and there. Of course, I'd like to see a few return like Kerbeus or Trident, but I hope we get a lot of new beys in the 6th season. Hopefully a new main character that has a unique personality, and more interesting supporting characters (who aren't superfluous like the Asahi brothers' three friends).

And please, please, please knock it off with the excessive focus on Shu. Look, I like the character and I know he's insanely popular, but he's stolen the spotlight a lot in all the seasons he has appeared in too many times in my opinion, and it feels like he's the only character the show cares about out of all the veteran bladers, and it's time to move on. To me, he's not that interesting anymore and needs to reduce his spotlight to cameos at most. I mean for goodness sakes, he gets to be heavily associated with the current season's antagonist, he's the one who gets to win against Variant Lucifer proper, he gets a brand new jacket during the season whilst everyone else doesn't.

Shu and Spriggan are just Charizard, but the beyblade version.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - g2_ - Dec. 29, 2020

(Dec. 29, 2020  10:00 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: To be honest, I'm glad that the purported new silver haired main character is a fake leak and most likely isn't real because in my opinion, his character design just looks awful. Now character designs aren't everything as long as the character is fun or interesting (e.g. Kyle), but the fake leak protagonist seriously looks like he was designed by the same guy who designed the characters from Swirl Fighters (a really bad Beyblade knock-off).

We literally just got Shu back, I don't want him to leave again.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Valtryek Aoi - Dec. 29, 2020

(Dec. 29, 2020  11:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  10:00 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: To be honest, I'm glad that the purported new silver haired main character is a fake leak and most likely isn't real because in my opinion, his character design just looks awful. Now character designs aren't everything as long as the character is fun or interesting (e.g. Kyle), but the fake leak protagonist seriously looks like he was designed by the same guy who designed the characters from Swirl Fighters (a really bad Beyblade knock-off).

I'm fine with him going, as we've got 4 seasons of Shu as well as many OP Spriggans. I think you'll live.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Dec. 29, 2020

Shu is getting annoying for real

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Free... Hoya - Dec. 29, 2020

Maybe next season if they do come back, they should give shu a minor role for a change and give others a bit more attention idk like rantaro.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Dec. 29, 2020

(Dec. 29, 2020  11:49 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Maybe next season if they do come back, they should give shu a minor role for a change and give others a bit more attention idk like rantaro.

Imagine Ukyo being relevant and an actual threat again.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Free... Hoya - Dec. 30, 2020

(Dec. 29, 2020  11:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  11:49 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Maybe next season if they do come back, they should give shu a minor role for a change and give others a bit more attention idk like rantaro.

Imagine Ukyo being relevant and an actual threat again.

Oh lol I love his ninja skills.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Dec. 30, 2020

Idk I think Rantaro needs to just be minor as well. A complete new gen sounds ideal to me IMO. One notable thing is that Valkyrie was featured in the bey poll which raises the question, is Valt going to appear this season? Assuming he will appear, was he going to appear anyways? And lastly, is he appearing now that Valkyrie is confirmed? I think this implies that returning characters may or may not be controversial this season.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Free... Hoya - Dec. 30, 2020

(Dec. 30, 2020  12:13 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Idk I think Rantaro needs to just be minor as well. A complete new gen sounds ideal to me IMO. One notable thing is that Valkyrie was featured in the bey poll which raises the question, is Valt going to appear this season? Assuming he will appear, was he going to appear anyways? And lastly, is he appearing now that Valkyrie is confirmed? I think this implies that returning characters may or may not be controversial this season.

Well really I don't think I mind either way, if the legends or back or new characters, but obvs I will miss them like free.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Dec. 30, 2020

(Dec. 30, 2020  12:13 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Ah yes, cause a new gen will have time to release a trailer and the proto line of beys before the first big evo's and anime release in mere months.

2 weeks actually.

Would season 6 even have a new gen because wouldn't that be a new series?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - LOL-y Rancher - Dec. 30, 2020

(Dec. 29, 2020  11:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:

He's had plenty of focus and roles in all the seasons he's appeared in, I think we've got enough Shu personally. I honestly think he should just be cameo or a guest appearance next season, instead of stepping on everyone's toes and taking the spotlight.

Seriously, he's had the most focus in Sparking (outside of the Asahi brothers and Lean), even more than Valt and Rantaro.

It's time for a fresh start. It's nice to have some cameos of old bladers back here and there, but hopefully the focus isn't taken away from potentially new characters.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Dec. 30, 2020

(Dec. 30, 2020  12:18 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Would season 6 even have a new gen because wouldn't that be a new series?

It wouldn't have a new gen, that wouldn't make any sense, its still Burst.

(Dec. 30, 2020  12:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:18 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Would season 6 even have a new gen because wouldn't that be a new series?

It wouldn't have a new gen, that wouldn't make any sense, its still Burst.
Yeh thats what I mean, id still want to see the legends in burst.

It didn't know people hated Shu so much huh. I'm personally fine with him, he's always been an integral part of the Burst plot due to his connections with Valt going back all the way to the first season. To be honest having a Valtryek with no new Spryzen don't feel right. Anyways he's to popular to let go anyways, they're at least gonna give the man a bey.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Dec. 30, 2020

Yeah what a coincidence that Valkyrie won the polls

He may be popular, but if it focuses on him most of the time it gets tedious. There's others who need to shine as well.

(Dec. 30, 2020  12:24 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: He may be popular, but if it focuses on him most of the time it gets tedious. There's other who need to shine as well.

He usually comes in late season so its not like he gets that much spotlight to take anyways.

(Dec. 30, 2020  12:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah what a coincidence that Valkyrie won the polls

Damn it totally wasn't rigged or anything.