World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 27, 2020

(Dec. 27, 2020  1:32 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Wow... a 6th season? They should have stopped at 4 geez. I mean, I love burst but I feel like they’re milking tf out of it like rockstar and gta...

I think they should make a three saga saga. Like three seasons of having a mix of burst, mfb, and OG/plastic gen

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Dec. 27, 2020

(Dec. 27, 2020  1:32 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Wow... a 6th season? They should have stopped at 4 geez. I mean, I love burst but I feel like they’re milking tf out of it like rockstar and gta...

Tbh this isn’t going to end until they either run out of idea or slump on sales.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Hikikomori808 - Dec. 27, 2020

(Dec. 27, 2020  1:34 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

I think they should make a three saga saga. Like three seasons of having a mix of burst, mfb, and OG/plastic gen

I’d love to see mf and plastics with burst cgi 🤤

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Dec. 27, 2020

(Dec. 26, 2020  6:31 PM)marutti Wrote: Please no more legends
Valt will be back, they are not sucks

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Legend27 - Dec. 27, 2020

Valt aka the goat is going to be back

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Dec. 28, 2020

I am done with this. Gah make these legends actually battle twice

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - KnightPro - Dec. 28, 2020

I kinda want brand new characters tbh, I think Valkyrie is coming back in this season which is..... kind of boring I just wish we had all brand new characters with new beys that we've never heard of before

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Free... Hoya - Dec. 28, 2020

Having new characters would be a whole new series, wouldn't be burst anymore.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Dec. 28, 2020

(Dec. 28, 2020  7:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Having new characters would be a whole new series, wouldn't be burst anymore.

They could have all new characters and have Valt be like a teacher.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Free... Hoya - Dec. 28, 2020

(Dec. 28, 2020  7:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Having new characters would be a whole new series, wouldn't be burst anymore.

They could have all new characters and have Valt be like a teacher.

Yeh that would just be like in the same universe.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Hikikomori808 - Dec. 28, 2020

Apparently the plastic gen universe is canon to burst in the manga, maybe have the bladebreakers come back as 40 year olds, idk 😅. Oh here’s an idea, maybe reveal the owner of amaterios and have his son be the MC. I’m just babbling I know

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Dec. 28, 2020

(Dec. 28, 2020  8:07 PM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Apparently the plastic gen universe is canon to burst in the manga, maybe have the bladebreakers come back as 40 year olds, idk 😅. Oh here’s an idea, maybe reveal the owner of amaterios and have his son be the MC. I’m just babbling I know

That would explain so little. Why are burst beys so weak compared to plastic if they take place in the same universe.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Hikikomori808 - Dec. 28, 2020

(Dec. 28, 2020  8:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:07 PM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Apparently the plastic gen universe is canon to burst in the manga, maybe have the bladebreakers come back as 40 year olds, idk 😅. Oh here’s an idea, maybe reveal the owner of amaterios and have his son be the MC. I’m just babbling I know

That would explain so little. Why are burst beys so weak compared to plastic if they take place in the same universe.

True... you used to be able to FLY if you had a plastic gen

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Dec. 28, 2020

(Dec. 28, 2020  8:10 PM)Hikikomori808 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That would explain so little. Why are burst beys so weak compared to plastic if they take place in the same universe.

True... you used to be able to FLY if you had a plastic gen

Cough Cough* Tyson lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Dec. 28, 2020

They do not take place in the same universe, however the Burst system is present in all 3 universes.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Conce7 - Dec. 28, 2020

Well... Beyblades are coming in hot again. Having another branch or new series is not a bad idea at all.

All that begging for a Leviathan Hasbro did it. Now all that is left is to make a season six Leviathan bey

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - g2_ - Dec. 28, 2020

Unfortunately, the main character for season 6 has been leaked. However, there's confirmation that it's real. It could be fake, unfortunatly it looks real to me.

(Dec. 28, 2020  10:59 PM)g2_ Wrote: Unfortunately, the main character for season 6 has been leaked. However, there's confirmation that it's real. It could be fake, unfortunatly it looks real to me.

That was fast even if it is fake

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - g2_ - Dec. 28, 2020

(Dec. 28, 2020  11:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  10:59 PM)g2_ Wrote: Unfortunately, the main character for season 6 has been leaked. However, there's confirmation that it's real. It could be fake, unfortunatly it looks real to me.

That was fast even if it is fake

Here, take a look. 
https://ibb.co/H7p6dKX https://ibb.co/7KRgm6W

The bey's name is rumored to be Omega Orion.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Dec. 28, 2020

(Dec. 28, 2020  11:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That was fast even if it is fake

Here, take a look. 
https://ibb.co/H7p6dKX https://ibb.co/7KRgm6W

The bey's name is rumored to be Omega Orion.

It does king of remind me of omega dragonis

That looks unbelievably fake. The renders on the Corocoro and that other one are just reskins of Valt's. Also he looks kinda ugly ngl. As for the bey it looks somewhat legitimate. However: THE CREDIBLE LEAKS SAID BEYS FIRST COME OUT IN APRIL, MEANING OUR FIRST LOOK AT THIS GUY COMES IN MARCH. AND THE COROCORO COVER WITH HIM COMES IN APRIL. BRO ITS DECEMBER. HOW DOES ANYOEN HAVE THIS.

Anyway thanks for reading my ted Talk catch you on the flip side.

Omega Orion sounds fake

Those are the ugliest Valt reskins I've seen in a while. Its so clearly fake. As for the Corocoro cover Its also a bad reskin.

They just copied this render. This is actually funny.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: yXePu99.jpg][/font]

Some of y'all said Omega and others Orion lol.
Plus Omega Blast does exist so yeah