World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Dec. 18, 2020

(Dec. 18, 2020  2:45 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Does that make the strategy suddenly disappear from reality as if he never made one?

No, but it makes it widely known to the entire arena and most importantly, his opponent, who can now take counter measures.

And then later in then show he learns to keep his mouth shut.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Valtryek Aoi - Dec. 18, 2020

(Dec. 18, 2020  2:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:45 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: No, but it makes it widely known to the entire arena and most importantly, his opponent, who can now take counter measures.

And then later in then show he learns to keep his mouth shut.

Not really, since his strategies weren't as complicated then. I mean, last time he really blurted something out was in the battle with Arthur. After that, it didn't matter as much if he blurted his plan out or not.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Dec. 18, 2020

Im starting to think we won´t see Lui and Free in here.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Vtryuga - Dec. 18, 2020

(Dec. 18, 2020  2:56 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: And then later in then show he learns to keep his mouth shut.

Not really, since his strategies weren't as complicated then. I mean, last time he really blurted something out was in the battle with Arthur. After that, it didn't matter as much if he blurted his plan out or not.
Well if you talk about the manga then he is very smart. He managed to defeat delta and aiga using a strategy

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Valtryek Aoi - Dec. 18, 2020

(Dec. 18, 2020  3:05 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:56 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Not really, since his strategies weren't as complicated then. I mean, last time he really blurted something out was in the battle with Arthur. After that, it didn't matter as much if he blurted his plan out or not.
Well if you talk about the manga then he is very smart. He managed to defeat delta and aiga using a strategy

Yes, that part is very true.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Dec. 18, 2020

(Dec. 18, 2020  2:56 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: And then later in then show he learns to keep his mouth shut.

What do you mean not really? You said yourself after Arthur he never blurted out any strategies. Also, what about the strategies he used with Delta?

(Dec. 18, 2020  3:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:56 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Not really, since his strategies weren't as complicated then. I mean, last time he really blurted something out was in the battle with Arthur. After that, it didn't matter as much if he blurted his plan out or not.

What do you mean not really? You said yourself after Arthur he never blurted out any strategies. Also, what about the strategies he used with Delta?

That was more of split second improv or just using his Turbo powers. Some of those strategies mainly came from Delta himself, not necessarily Drum.

(Dec. 18, 2020  5:15 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What do you mean not really? You said yourself after Arthur he never blurted out any strategies. Also, what about the strategies he used with Delta?

That was more of split second improv or just using his Turbo powers. Some of those strategies mainly came from Delta himself, not necessarily Drum.

Some, you just said it yourself.

Vs Arman: Rebound off of wall to overpower

Vs Fumiya: Exploit Rubber

Vs Joe: Rocket him down to burst him mid air

Vs Lodin: Deflect attack and over power

Vs Pheng: Use Glyph since you can deal attacks but its not powerful enough to push in wings

Vs Blindt: Hit weak point with full power

Vs Arthur: Deal enough damage so it become red and push in sword

Vs Gwyn and Arthur: Unlock Armor and push in sword

Vs Gwyn: Unlock armor and push in sword

(Dec. 18, 2020  5:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:15 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: That was more of split second improv or just using his Turbo powers. Some of those strategies mainly came from Delta himself, not necessarily Drum.

Vs Pheng: Use Glyph since you can deal attacks but its not powerful enough to push in wings

I'm not saying Drum didn't make strategies period. I'm saying that the strategies that he spit out failed him. Most of those just happened to be split second improvisation in the middle of the round that helped him win. VS the Infinite Lock beys is literally just getting rid of the gimmick, which was nothing special as compared to Amane who did it in a .. more 'strategist' fashion.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 18, 2020

(Dec. 18, 2020  7:02 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Some, you just said it yourself.

I'm not saying Drum didn't make strategies period. I'm saying that the strategies that he spit out failed him. Most of those just happened to be split second improvisation in the middle of the round that helped him win. VS the Infinite Lock beys is literally just getting rid of the gimmick, which was nothing special as compared to Amane who did it in a .. more 'strategist' fashion.

I agree. Drum's stragies never worked

(Dec. 18, 2020  7:03 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:02 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I'm not saying Drum didn't make strategies period. I'm saying that the strategies that he spit out failed him. Most of those just happened to be split second improvisation in the middle of the round that helped him win. VS the Infinite Lock beys is literally just getting rid of the gimmick, which was nothing special as compared to Amane who did it in a .. more 'strategist' fashion.

I agree. Drum's stragies never worked

I'm not saying they never worked, more like, the more surprising or just raw brute force ones did.

(Dec. 18, 2020  7:02 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Some, you just said it yourself.

All Arman did was just the bey to red and push in the sword but it looked more flashy since it jumped up and all that. Lots of these also weren't split second improvisation. Did he just magically burst Apocalypse? He accidentally found out how to beat Pegasus? No of course not.

(Dec. 18, 2020  7:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:02 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I'm not saying Drum didn't make strategies period. I'm saying that the strategies that he spit out failed him. Most of those just happened to be split second improvisation in the middle of the round that helped him win. VS the Infinite Lock beys is literally just getting rid of the gimmick, which was nothing special as compared to Amane who did it in a .. more 'strategist' fashion.

All Arman did was just the bey to red and push in the sword but it looked more flashy since it jumped up and all that. Lots of these also weren't split second improvisation. Did he just magically burst Apocalypse? He accidentally found out how to beat Pegasus? No of course not.

Did I say all of them were? No. I said most of them were. Plus, unlike Drum usually did, Amane had his strategy from the start and hardcore trained for it, not really just pulling out a Gold/Rainbow Turbo. I guess I mean that Amane's win felt more real, while Drum's wins are like, 'oh dang, he just pulled that out of his sleeve!".

(Dec. 18, 2020  7:09 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: All Arman did was just the bey to red and push in the sword but it looked more flashy since it jumped up and all that. Lots of these also weren't split second improvisation. Did he just magically burst Apocalypse? He accidentally found out how to beat Pegasus? No of course not.

Did I say all of them were? No. I said most of them were. Plus, unlike Drum usually did, Amane had his strategy from the start and hardcore trained for it, not really just pulling out a Gold/Rainbow Turbo. I guess I mean that Amane's win felt more real, while Drum's wins are like, 'oh dang, he just pulled that out of his sleeve!".

Dante literally analyzed all of Apocalypse's movements with the Victories and found its weakness and how to beat it. Arman just used that strategy again later.

(Dec. 18, 2020  7:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:09 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Did I say all of them were? No. I said most of them were. Plus, unlike Drum usually did, Amane had his strategy from the start and hardcore trained for it, not really just pulling out a Gold/Rainbow Turbo. I guess I mean that Amane's win felt more real, while Drum's wins are like, 'oh dang, he just pulled that out of his sleeve!".

Dante literally analyzed all of Apocalypse's movements with the Victories and found its weakness and how to beta it. Arman just used that strategy again later.

What movements? Movements he couldn't counter until Bound Mode came to save him? Epic. Just my opinion though.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Dec. 18, 2020

You aren´t seriously talking about Drum are you?

(Dec. 18, 2020  7:11 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Dante literally analyzed all of Apocalypse's movements with the Victories and found its weakness and how to beta it. Arman just used that strategy again later.

What movements? Movements he couldn't counter until Bound Mode came to save him? Epic. Just my opinion though.

They saw that when Apocalypse shined red it moved away and dodged attacks until it got out of the red. Obviously it being in the red isn't good, so they also saw that the sword can be pushed in and Arthur is trying to avoid that, so put 2 and 2 together and bam. Also what you said wasn't an opinion, its straight up wrong.

(Dec. 18, 2020  7:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:11 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: What movements? Movements he couldn't counter until Bound Mode came to save him? Epic. Just my opinion though.

They saw that when Apocalypse shined red it moved away and dodged attacks until it got out of the red. Obviously it being in the red isn't good, so they also saw that the sword can be pushed in and Arthur is trying to avoid that, so put 2 and 2 together and bam. Also what you said wasn't an onion, its straight up wrong.

1. Onion?
2. This is my opinion, as yes, while they did figure out how the Infinite Lock system worked, that was after they saw Delta's battle. Plus they analyzed the movements pertaining to the Infinite Lock, not the overall bey.
3. Dragon won because it got the extra power and speed from Bound Mode. Otherwise it got thrashed by Final Blaster.

Bruh yall are tanking the pages with Drum/Dante and what he did like seriously take this to the beyblade anime and manga random thoughts thread

(Dec. 18, 2020  7:16 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: They saw that when Apocalypse shined red it moved away and dodged attacks until it got out of the red. Obviously it being in the red isn't good, so they also saw that the sword can be pushed in and Arthur is trying to avoid that, so put 2 and 2 together and bam. Also what you said wasn't an onion, its straight up wrong.

1. Onion?
2. This is my opinion, as yes, while they did figure out how the Infinite Lock system worked, that was after they saw Delta's battle. Plus they analyzed the movements pertaining to the Infinite Lock, not the overall bey.
3. Dragon won because it got the extra power and speed from Bound Mode. Otherwise it got thrashed by Final Blaster.

1. Ha ha you misspelled something I win the argument

2. Well yeah duh it was after they saw Delta's battles. that doesn't make it any less valid

3. Bound mode just bounds the bye. It doesn't go any faster than Ignition Force. It just hit it at the good angle.

(Dec. 18, 2020  7:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:16 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: 1. Onion?

1. Ha ha you misspelled something I win the argument

2. Well yeah duh it was after they saw Delta's battles. that doesn't make it any less valid

3. Bound mode just bounds the bye. It doesn't go any faster than Ignition Force. It just hit it at the good angle.

Talking about misspelling when you misspelled both opinion as onion and bey as bye. This is still a pointless argument that shouldn't even be here, so I'm gonna stop that there.

(Dec. 18, 2020  7:20 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: 1. Ha ha you misspelled something I win the argument

Talking about misspelling when you misspelled both opinion as onion and bey as bye. This is still a pointless argument that shouldn't even be here, so I'm gonna stop that there.

I literally said that misspelling doesn't make the argument more or less valid.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Dec. 19, 2020

(Dec. 18, 2020  5:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:15 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: That was more of split second improv or just using his Turbo powers. Some of those strategies mainly came from Delta himself, not necessarily Drum.

valt and aiga did this kinda stuff too. but it was usually spontaneous, during a make or break moment of high resonance.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Legend27 - Dec. 19, 2020

It would be good to have a main character that does not cry so much

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Dec. 19, 2020

(Dec. 19, 2020  7:12 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: It would be good to have a main character that does not cry so much

Or someone who's not average-minded/dumb. I'm sick of seeing dumb/average-minded MCs.