World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Dec. 14, 2020

Im gonna be happy and sad depending on how season 6 will roll out

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Dec. 14, 2020

Beyblade burst s6 please have an entirely new generation. Perhaps Valt’s kid with Valt as a side mentor. And actually give us new left spin beys, not just evolutions of Longinus, Fafnir and Bahamut.

(Dec. 14, 2020  9:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The March booster is allegedly for s5

The April booster said new season not March.

That’s what I said lol.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Dec. 14, 2020

No marriages please lol.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  9:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Beyblade burst s6 please have an entirely new generation. Perhaps Valt’s kid with Valt as a side mentor. And actually give us new left spin beys, not just evolutions of Longinus, Fafnir and Bahamut.

(Dec. 14, 2020  9:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The April booster said new season not March.

That’s what I said lol.

Oh yeah I thought you said the March booster was for Season 6 for some reason lol.

Oh we are not seeing ships boys and girls.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Sparking2003 - Dec. 15, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  9:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Beyblade burst s6 please have an entirely new generation. Perhaps Valt’s kid with Valt as a side mentor. And actually give us new left spin beys, not just evolutions of Longinus, Fafnir and Bahamut.

(Dec. 14, 2020  9:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The April booster said new season not March.

That’s what I said lol.
And who will be the mother? Sasha Guten?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Dec. 15, 2020

(Dec. 15, 2020  3:06 AM)Sparking2003 Wrote:

That’s what I said lol.

No!

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Sparking2003 - Dec. 15, 2020

Naru Akaba needs to return. I will like the idea of a relationship between her and Hikaru Asahi. It will make sense since Hikaru a big fan of Aiga and Aiga treat Hikaru like a young brother.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Dec. 15, 2020

Stop shipping people. It wont happen

Hasbro needs to stop changing a lot of names for the original Takara Tomy Beys and characters. It will make harder for new names to be use since Hasbro just change a lot of new names for the originals.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - valtaoi_007 - Dec. 15, 2020

Bruh why ppl voted for valkyrie that would receive an evo anyways?
(Valkyrie won the poll for the new evolution)

For the best, I think it's better the story just continues about Hyuga and Hikaru. Lane also needs to be keep as a villain. It's just too many new protagonists and antagonists. And the episodes need to be 20 minutes longer.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 15, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  9:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im gonna be happy and sad depending on how season 6 will roll out

its going be AS GOOD as Cho-z lol

Season 6 gonna be lit

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Dec. 15, 2020

That’s what I said lol.
I think valt kid would be the side character for the new season or if he the MC a boruto story might happen here

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - valtaoi_007 - Dec. 15, 2020

(Dec. 15, 2020  3:28 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

That’s what I said lol.
I think valt kid would be the side character for the new season or if he the MC a boruto story might happen here

man, I dont want to see valt battle like 2 times and never appear again like GT

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - TitanDragon - Dec. 15, 2020

Here’s what I’m looking for in Season 6 (toys and anime both)

1. More returning people in addition to the comebacks from Surge
2. No manga or anime exclusives unless it’s irrelevant combos.
3. More starters and not as much boosters
4. G-Revolution having the evolved V-Force Set beys.
5. Metal Fury beys (I would pick Cosmic Pegasus, Fang Leone, Phantom Orion, L-Drago Destructor, and Variares in an anniversary set with Diablo Nemesis in The February 2022 random booster)
6. 51 20 minutes episodes like the first 3 seasons

I am so hyped. Man I need a time traveling machine just so this can happen

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Dec. 15, 2020

(Dec. 15, 2020  3:06 AM)Sparking2003 Wrote:

That’s what I said lol.

Most likely.

Im just laughing so hard seeing these whole relationship situations. It aint gonna happen so your dreams are ruined XD

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 15, 2020

(Dec. 15, 2020  3:30 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:28 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think valt kid would be the side character for the new season or if he the MC a boruto story might happen here

why

(Dec. 15, 2020  3:28 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think valt kid would be the side character for the new season or if he the MC a boruto story might happen here

lol it wont happen. Believe in the legend man

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Dec. 15, 2020

I think that might be the case here if the season isn't like sparking 

(Dec. 15, 2020  3:30 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Here’s what I’m looking for in Season 6 (toys and anime both)

3. More starters and not as much boosters
6. 51 20 minutes episodes like the first 3 seasons
From the looks of it they seem to just release starter for july only now sadly because from the product list the MC bey isn't a starter which implies that starter would be a rare thing 

20 minutes is kinda impossible because they air it on YouTube and Japanese ppl optimal watch time is 10 minutes because they are really busy

(Dec. 15, 2020  3:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:30 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: man, I dont want to see valt battle like 2 times and never appear again like GT

lol it wont happen. Believe in the legend man

I like Valt. but maybe they should end burst now

(Dec. 15, 2020  3:39 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol it wont happen. Believe in the legend man

I like Valt. but maybe they should end burst now

Season 6 happening not anytime soon