World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SacredXcalibur - Dec. 11, 2020

How big of a time skip do you think could happen.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Dec. 11, 2020

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:34 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: How big of  a time skip do you think could happen.

3 years I think

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SacredXcalibur - Dec. 11, 2020

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:35 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:34 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: How big of  a time skip do you think could happen.

3 years I think

Imagine if it was something like 10 years.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Dec. 11, 2020

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: @Longinox Lain uses plot armor against Valt and in the battle royale.

Against Luinor he bounded Luinor away with the barrier reforming.

He smashes Roktavor against the wall and broke it. Roktavor has no attack type moves to possibly get out of that.

Variant Wall can easily beat triple twister. All of the spinning parts are spinning fast with twister, but only like 1 of those fast spinning parts makes contact with the opponent in the first place.

Vs Shu 2nd battle was an easy win for Lain, considering his very bey was made to defeat Spryzen. No barrier means no Spryzen vertical attack. You can counter 2B with your own free spin so no destabilization.  World Slash only activates with direct contact to the blade. Limit Break the end attack from above, no World Slash. Every aspect of the bey was made to exploit Spryzen's weaknesses.

Limit Break the end smashed an already weakened Hyperion and Helios to the ground from above. the impact form dropping that high up after being smash from the top and already being weakened will obviously burst them.

Now back on topic as I said before.

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:31 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: literally every episode with lane in it aside from lane vs. shu pt 1(wait nvm lane got revenge)

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: @Longinox Lain uses plot armor against Valt and in the battle royale.

He smashes Roktavor against the wall and broke it. Roktavor has no attack type moves to possibly get out of that.

Variant Wall can easily beat triple twister. All of the spinning parts are spinning fast with twister, but only like 1 of those fast spinning parts makes contact with the opponent in the first place.

Vs Shu 2nd battle was an easy win for Lain, considering his very bey was made to defeat Spryzen. No barrier means no Spryzen vertical attack. You can counter 2B with your own free spin so no destabilization.  World Slash only activates with direct contact to the blade. Limit Break the end attack from above, no World Slash. Every aspect of the bey was made to exploit Spryzen's weaknesses.

Limit Break the end smashed an already weakened Hyperion and Helios to the ground from above. the impact form dropping that high up after being smash from the top and already being weakened will obviously burst them.

fine, but lane v. valt and aiga had no excuse

anyways, i wonder what the s6 gimmick will be. better be op

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Dec. 11, 2020

Watch it be 100 years the timeskip

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Dec. 11, 2020

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:27 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:26 PM)Longinox Wrote: He uses plot armor in 90% of his battles. It's too bloody annoying.

You got the proof to back that up buddy?

90% is an exaggeration, my point is he literally he's like a broken character in a game that hasn't been nerfed despite the amount of complaints due to how op that was.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Dec. 11, 2020

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:35 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:35 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: 3 years I think

Imagine if it was something like 10 years.

bro, valt, shu, and slias with a beard lmao

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:35 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Imagine if it was something like 10 years.

Rantaro with a goatee and Drum with a glaring bald spot, Lmao

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Dec. 11, 2020

Nah the old characters can be gone

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Dec. 11, 2020

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:35 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Imagine if it was something like 10 years.

Sisco having a beard (or just stubble) is likely, Valt and Shu having one, nope. Valt and Shu would be 25 by then and Sisco would probs be 29 or smth.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Dec. 11, 2020

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

I already made that clear?

Free is gonna get maried with Kris likely before s6 starts

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Free is gonna get maried with Kris likely before s6 starts

Probably

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Free is gonna get maried with Kris likely before s6 starts

Probably

lol the deer is gonna probally make them marry each other

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:37 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: bro, valt, shu, and slias with a beard lmao
Rantaro with a goatee and Drum with a glaring bald spot, Lmao

imagine free's deer w/a grandkid

i can totally see valt with a bachelor's degree in physics or smth

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Probably

lol the deer is gonna probally make them marry each other
imagine the deer saying, You may now kiss the bride.

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:37 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Rantaro with a goatee and Drum with a glaring bald spot, Lmao

imagine free's deer w/a grandkid

Free's deer has a baby already

Where is the Deer's wife

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: imagine free's deer w/a grandkid

Free's deer has a baby already

exactly, the baby had a baby

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Where is the Deer's wife

omg, what if a hunter got her....

Too much lol

Free has a Deer not a Buck. Deer is female Buck is male, Free has a Deer.

So wait Free's deer is a female?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - BeybladeFanOff - Dec. 11, 2020

Thanks for the new title.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - rainy days - Dec. 12, 2020

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

Valt sorta had an excuse, since Lane had a trick up his sleeve. But Aiga had no excuse

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Dec. 12, 2020

(Dec. 12, 2020  1:01 AM)rainy days Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: fine, but lane v. valt and aiga had no excuse

Valt sorta had an excuse, since Lane had a trick up his sleeve. But Aiga had no excuse

Aiger decided to use a new strategy since just guarding would get him no where and Sword also can't break the barrier. he went for speed with no attachments which did wear down the barrier completely, however Lucius was able to regenerate it before Achilles could do anything.