World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Hasbro-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Jinbee - Jan. 11, 2017

The new recolours are still pretty ugly. U2 is possibly the nicest looking one of the lot and it's okay, since I do like the white and that the drivers match the blue decals. Lots of people seem to really like Odax's recolour and honestly, I don't get the appeal, it's okay I guess but the colour scheme is weird.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Ryuujin K - Jan. 11, 2017

(Jan. 11, 2017  8:58 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The new recolours are still pretty ugly. U2 is possibly the nicest looking one of the lot and it's okay, since I do like the white and that the drivers match the blue decals. Lots of people seem to really like Odax's recolour and honestly, I don't get the appeal, it's okay I guess but the colour scheme is weird.

The V2 and S2 from the set look alright in person.
The K2 looks alright too, though the driver just had to be the snot green we all know and loathe.
I'd say the Spryzen in the two pack would be alright if they had left the plastic to be the same vibrant red of the original, and made the driver the same color, or darker.
Of course, this is all objective.

Anyway, I hope Beyblade makes some significant presence in the Toy Fair next month.
Hasbro's been relatively quiet so far, if they still are by then, something's not right.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Jinbee - Jan. 11, 2017

(Jan. 11, 2017  9:54 PM)Ryuujin K Wrote: The V2 and S2 from the set look alright in person.
The K2 looks alright too, though the driver just had to be the snot green we all know and loathe.
I'd say the Spryzen in the two pack would be alright if they had left the plastic to be the same vibrant red of the original, and made the driver the same color, or darker.
Of course, this is all objective.

Anyway, I hope Beyblade makes some significant presence in the Toy Fair next month.
Hasbro's been relatively quiet so far, if they still are by then, something's not right.

I do find V2 decent, K2 is okay and S2 is actually rather nice too. I mean U2 is the best out of the new announced recolour lot in my opinion.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - SabaGuy - Jan. 12, 2017

(Jan. 10, 2017  2:54 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: The only concern I have with Hasbro is that they are too lazy to make Orbit, Gyro, Yeilding and Trans!

Wasn't Hasbro going to release Orbit with Wyvern W2?

[Image: con-quay-hasbro-w2-500x500.jpg]

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Ryuujin K - Jan. 12, 2017

(Jan. 12, 2017  12:01 AM)SabaGuy Wrote: Wasn't Hasbro going to release Orbit with Wyvern W2?

[Image: con-quay-hasbro-w2-500x500.jpg]

They replaced it with Massive.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - FIREFIRE CPB - Jan. 12, 2017

well seriously. WHY HASBO.

I mean what exactly making em do such a cheap decisions lol

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Dracieleone - Jan. 12, 2017

I guess this is Metal Fury all over again?

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Raigeko13 - Jan. 12, 2017

Seems to be so, unfortunately.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Dracieleone - Jan. 13, 2017

What I don't get is why TOMY hasn't decided to take it upon themselves to release Beyblade in the west.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Kai-V - Jan. 13, 2017

(Jan. 13, 2017  3:20 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: What I don't get is why TOMY hasn't decided to take it upon themselves to release Beyblade in the west.

TOMY still has nowhere near as much traction outside Asia as Hasbro does. Honestly, considering the poor anime and the toyline's flaws, it might have been a good opportunity to test how well TOMY could market Beyblade Burst worldwide, but overall, profit-wise, for sure Hasbro will bring much more and has affiliations with a lot more partners than TOMY could ever dream to have.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - The Real Libra - Jan. 14, 2017

Hey, found burst at my local Wal-Mart at state line. On my channel

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Outpost67 - Jan. 14, 2017

I mean, I've never had the TOMY ones for comparison but I really like these 3...
[Image: tumblr_ojqza4kziK1rllk9to1_1280.jpg]

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - amidamaru - Jan. 14, 2017

It's out now in Tennessee as well

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Axel Phantom - Jan. 14, 2017

[Image: 16117423_1390428067643195_692104601_n.jp...e=587D05E2]
[Image: 15996088_1390428060976529_1515294918_n.j...e=587C1102]

Target had more stuff this time around, planning to check out walmart tonight or tomorrow

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - amidamaru - Jan. 14, 2017

I have the super grip launcher, hasbro is going to release a left spin burst bey because the grip can launch left and right spin beys

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - TrainiacJ - Jan. 14, 2017

The Burst section on Hasbro's website updated, it now features Beyblade Micros Series 2.

Bag
[Image: hDyPbm2.jpg]

Micro Doomscizor
[Image: uAapHJe.jpg]

Micro Xcalius
[Image: GpKSsIy.jpg]

Micro Wyvron
[Image: YnfjXd9.jpg]

Micro Roktavor
[Image: mRQMoxD.jpg]

Micro Horusood
[Image: 4hqN6vE.jpg]

Micro Kerbeus
[Image: 883VkMt.jpg]

Micro Amaterios
[Image: TM8pLmU.jpg]

Micro Odax
[Image: ctCnha7.jpg]

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - BeyCrafter - Jan. 14, 2017

(Jan. 14, 2017  9:21 PM)amidamaru Wrote: I have the super grip launcher, hasbro is going to release a left spin burst bey because the grip can launch left and right spin beys

But that's not the Supergrip's intended function. It was not supposed to be a left spin launcher.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Mage - Jan. 15, 2017

(Jan. 14, 2017  10:41 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Quote removed.
Micro Amaterios seriously
What a waste of a god's name

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Cake - Jan. 15, 2017

what

Those seem way too small for any kind of interesting battles lol

At least it's not Tornado Battlers it Beyraiderz, but honestly Hasbro has set the bar pretty low XD

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Jinbee - Jan. 15, 2017

These are cute, and I would pick them up. I only wish it didn't have such a large white part on top.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - MissingNo. - Jan. 15, 2017

They had a similar thing with MFB but they were just keychains that you could launch.

I don't think it's the first dumb decision Hasbro made and it's surely isn't the last !

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - TrainiacJ - Jan. 15, 2017

(Jan. 15, 2017  2:20 AM)Jinbee Wrote: These are cute, and I would pick them up. I only wish it didn't have such a large white part on top.

I have a suspicion they're removable, I remember seeing something about these having 2 parts or something in the leaked document thingy from a few weeks(?) back. Not quite sure.
Nevertheless, these are pretty nice looking, and god knows I like picking up smaller versions of things I already own

*glances at box of train-with-face minis in corner of room*

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Jinbee - Jan. 15, 2017

I actually really liked the Hasbro Beyblade Keychains, especially the Metal Fusion ones. I really wanted the Rock Giraffe one but unfortunately, the UK never got past wave 1 of Metal Master keychains, or at least I couldn't find them. I would've preferred they used prongs over these TBH but I'm sure these would work better. Also, looking at the K2 one, I get a weird feeling the near fully solid coloured layers would be what the New Gen beys look like. I actually really like that green K2.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Jimmyjazz39 - Jan. 15, 2017

these are exactly like the mini burst beys by TT that i won except they have that white part on top

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Dracieleone - Jan. 15, 2017

I've always wanted Hasbro to do blind bag beyblades, but this is not what I had in mind.