World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Hasbro-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - originalzankye - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  12:20 AM)SprigganGod59 Wrote: Why does World Evo Helios H6 have the right-side World? I thought it would be the left version.

I thought at first that you were kidding because even I thought that in my news video that it looked weird and wow you are correct Left World for Hasbro is not even left world it is a left version of right world.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - SprigganGod59 - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  12:37 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  12:20 AM)SprigganGod59 Wrote: Why does World Evo Helios H6 have the right-side World? I thought it would be the left version.

I thought at first that you were kidding because even I thought that in my news video that it looked weird and wow you are correct Left World for Hasbro is not even left world it is a left version of right world.

So I guess Hasbro's World is dual spin kinda like Lord, where you can't flip it but you can put left and right chips on it?

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - BeybladeManiac0 - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  12:16 AM)RiseAshindra12 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2021  11:46 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
[Image: Witl0PU.jpg]
news video

Where are the links?

Me after seeing Infinite and World:
[Image: mtEztJg.gif?noredirect]

Even though Wyvron has been massacred, AT LEAST IT STILL LOOKS NICE.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - DeltaZakuro - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  12:41 AM)SprigganGod59 Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  12:37 AM)originalzankye Wrote: I thought at first that you were kidding because even I thought that in my news video that it looked weird and wow you are correct Left World for Hasbro is not even left world it is a left version of right world.

So I guess Hasbro's World is dual spin kinda like Lord, where you can't flip it but you can put left and right chips on it?

Basically yeah but in the grand scheme of things, it would've made more sense to just suck it up and just make a Left World.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - originalzankye - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  12:41 AM)SprigganGod59 Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  12:37 AM)originalzankye Wrote: I thought at first that you were kidding because even I thought that in my news video that it looked weird and wow you are correct Left World for Hasbro is not even left world it is a left version of right world.

I suppose this would be correct, it would make sense now why World was labelled as dual spin and not just meaning the chip, regardless really does show the cheapness of Hasbro.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - NoNotYou - May. 17, 2021

I mean... at least achilles has 1b...

the fact that it having 1b is a miracle is just sad. I have no clue why Wyvern has Needle, Just is literally one of the easiest drivers they could've made. And "right" World being dual spin is just lol.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - BeybladeManiac0 - May. 17, 2021

I tell ya, these Beys are gonna look weird af when they are looked at from a side view...

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - TitaniumNinja74 - May. 17, 2021

At least Achilles has the right stock, unlike Wyvron which has none of the same parts as Jet Wyvern (other than the layer). Disappointed that we are not getting the correct left World mode. In all honesty, the last few Hasbro waves have been very disappointing. I want to have faith in Hasbro, but I just can't anymore due to the lack of effort in Surge since Mirage Fafnir.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Howaitonekon - May. 17, 2021

I don't even know what to say about Hasbro anymore.

Wave 1 with Glide Roktavor and Curse Satomb was so promising... then it just went down from there on.
I didn't own any TT Sparking Beys before that, but I'm switching back to TT like I sadly always do.

Surge is a big disappointment... I get the "lower quality - lower price" thing, but the quality is that terrible that I'm not willing to pay $15 for these releases.
Not for a single-moulded layer base, barely any details, old dual layer discs and a 50/50 chance that the driver might work...
Then I would rather save some more money and get a better value for TT beys. I feel like Hasbro appeals to the "I want everything, cheap, quality doesn't matter" mentality.
No, just no.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - RiseAshindra12 - May. 17, 2021

(May. 16, 2021  11:46 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
[Image: Witl0PU.jpg]
news video
Zankye, where are the links for everything, or did Hasbro send you the pics only for you?

Rise Ashindra instead of spamming the thread with the same question, why not ask JoMario? He loves liking your posts I'm sure he can help you.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - RiseAshindra12 - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  2:46 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Rise Ashindra instead of spamming the thread with the same question, why not ask JoMario? He loves liking your posts I'm sure he can help you.

Okay sorry.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - JoMario67 - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  2:46 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Rise Ashindra instead of spamming the thread with the same question, why not ask JoMario? He loves liking your posts I'm sure he can help you.

I'm liking his posts because I want to see where you got the pictures myself, and he just asked a question (to which you never answered). Is it wrong to like a post I agree with?  And why put any responsibility of finding pictures onto me, when all you have to do is post a link?  In support of Rise Ashindra, I will nicely ask you as well: where are the links for everything?  Providing them is better for the whole community, not just the WBO but also the Wiki and for others.  Not sure why you involved me in this when all I did was like a post, why not help Rise Ashindra yourself, when they're asking you, not me?  Hopefully this is all I have to say.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - g2_ - May. 17, 2021

My man, not cool. You don't have to help the guy but come on.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - HakaishinLDrago - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  3:44 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:

I'm liking his posts because I want to see where you got the pictures myself, and he just asked a question (to which you never answered). Is it wrong to like a post I agree with?  And why put any responsibility of finding pictures onto me, when all you have to do is post a link?  In support of Rise Ashindra, I will nicely ask you as well: where are the links for everything?  Providing them is better for the whole community, not just the WBO but also the Wiki and for others.  Not sure why you involved me in this when all I did was like a post, why not help Rise Ashindra yourself, when they're asking you, not me?  Hopefully this is all I have to say.

From what I've seen you've always managed to get/post the clear images yourself around the time zankye reports on it or a few hours after he does, so why haven't you already done so?

Also zankye has the right to not post the images or say where he got them from. Let's not act like needy and impatient children here.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - JoMario67 - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  4:55 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  3:44 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I'm liking his posts because I want to see where you got the pictures myself, and he just asked a question (to which you never answered). Is it wrong to like a post I agree with?  And why put any responsibility of finding pictures onto me, when all you have to do is post a link?  In support of Rise Ashindra, I will nicely ask you as well: where are the links for everything?  Providing them is better for the whole community, not just the WBO but also the Wiki and for others.  Not sure why you involved me in this when all I did was like a post, why not help Rise Ashindra yourself, when they're asking you, not me?  Hopefully this is all I have to say.

From what I've seen you've always managed to get/post the clear images yourself around the time zankye reports on it or a few hours after he does, so why haven't you already done so?

Again, why is this being passed on to me?  Is it somehow my "duty" to get images after Zankye does?  I'm tired of having to do that, and it would be so much easier and less time wasting for him to just post the link himself since that is better for everyone else.  I ask you: why hasn't he posted them yet, but is instead being shady and keeping the link to himself?  Just think about why he's doing that.  Truth be told, I haven't found the images.  So that's why I haven't posted them.  If that was somehow your goal, for me to admit that Zankye found something I haven't found, then there you go. Happy?  Well you shouldn't be. Man, this is reminding me of when I was greedy over sources, except the roles are switched. Just stop with this, and Zankye, just post a simple link instead of doing this charade.

JoMario I'm gonna be quite honest I’m getting very tired of your little soap operas, over a year ago you with multiple messages to sent me wanted to be credited on something that we found before you. Ever since then you’ve been acting bitter and always passive-aggressive with your drama, you care so much about these images, right? Go find it yourself and stop bothering me every single time, if I can provide the images then I will like I did previous times with Surge or other cases.

If there's an instance like now and similar to the previous time where it was provided to me I don't have any obligation, stop passing this on to me and getting these kids to like your posts to continue this drama. 

Do I really need to remind you when KinkoUsagi a user a few months ago also said the exact same thing when you were acting like this? https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-s-Beyblade-Burst-%E2%80%93-Out-in-Canada-and-Australia-international-launch-2017?pid=1719207#pid1719207

So if that's the answer that you want there you go.

I'm getting tired of this drama.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - LegendJustice - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  5:20 PM)originalzankye Wrote: JoMario I'm gonna be quite honest I’m getting very tired of your little soap operas, over a year ago you with multiple messages to sent me wanted to be credited on something that we found before you. Ever since then you’ve been acting bitter and always passive-aggressive with your drama, you care so much about these images, right? Go find it yourself and stop bothering me every single time, if I can provide the images then I will like I did previous times with Surge or other cases.

If there's an instance like now and similar to the previous time where it was provided to me I don't have an obligation, stop passing this on to me and getting these kids to like your posts.

So if that's the answer that you want there you go.

I'm getting tired of this drama.
alright if someone is harrasing  you report them so this JoMario better stop why did you not report them before

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Theguywith1bey - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  1:15 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: I mean... at least achilles has 1b...

the fact that it having 1b is a miracle is just sad. I have no clue why Wyvern has Needle, Just is literally one of the easiest drivers they could've made. And "right" World being dual spin is just lol.

Yeah at least they kept 1B but the amount of detail is saddening and I wonder why the paint job looks why it does.

(May. 17, 2021  5:35 PM)Theguywith1bey Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  1:15 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: I mean... at least achilles has 1b...

Yeah at least they kept 1B but the amount of detail is saddening I wonder why the paint job looks why it does.

the base of infinite is a blue transparent base so they basically painted ontop of it but didn't do it completely for infinite, it's similar to brave where the base is yellow transparent, but it results in when future usage of the layer happens you see the blue more or for brave valtryek the yellow.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Attila - May. 17, 2021

people should be more concerned on dimension sp. what would it be called? dimensional? no that's hypersphere. dimensioning? idk. will it have the weird mode change? we dont know yet. but i hope its not fused like hypersphere

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Theguywith1bey - May. 17, 2021

I wonder why hasbro keeps making these very questionable disc choices but then choose to keep the layer gimmick on some beys, I'm not sure I expected hasbro to keep the modes for achilles since if I remember correctly the attachments are locked by the chassis. I was sorta expecting hasbro to implement the gimmick somehow this time but I guess not. Anyways at least jet retained its gimmick and I don't really mind the rubber being gone so I guess that's somewhat of a plus. Regardless I want hasbro to get better. Because needle on jet? Seriously?

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Vtryuga - May. 17, 2021

Can't believe the amount of snide remarks being made here. Lets all act mature please and leave this nonsense and counter productive discussion. We really did not have to bring past drama did we?
Anyways lets act mature enough to let this discussion go, no need to make this more toxic.

On another note im completely dissappointed in hasbro. What were they thinking when they decided to make these beys? They were much better in mfb times.

(May. 17, 2021  5:39 PM)Attila Wrote: people should be more concerned on dimension sp. what would it be called? dimensional? no that's hypersphere. dimensioning? idk. will it have the weird mode change? we dont know yet. but i hope its not fused like hypersphere

Usually, whenever HS has a part rename for an old part it's the same for Speedstorm but the app is never really consistent

(May. 17, 2021  5:39 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Can't believe the amount of snide remarks being made here. Lets all act mature please and leave this nonsense and counter productive discussion.  We really did not have to bring past drama did we?
Anyways lets act mature enough to let this discussion go, no need to make this more toxic.

On another note im completely dissappointed in hasbro. What were they thinking when they decided to make these beys? They were much better in mfb times.

facts and World Spryzen makes me sad lol

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - CitrusNinja3 - May. 17, 2021

If you guys have some beef, resolve it in DMs or simply avoid the topic. There is a time and place for everything, and this thread is certainly not the place for an argument.