World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix (/Thread-Texas-and-worldwide-Team-Soaring-Phoenix)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Oct. 27, 2013

I don't think I can do it an hour earlierUnhappy I'll be somewhere

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 27, 2013

(Oct. 27, 2013  2:56 PM)ryukiba Wrote: I don't think I can do it an hour earlierUnhappy I'll be somewhere
okay well then most likely it won't take place today, maybe tomorrow or sometime this week, but I am not going to be able to do it today either.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Oct. 27, 2013

Ok I understand

Ok Wr can Do it next week Saturday we will determine the time later But sorry for double post

Ok next Saturday sounds good!!Grin

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Oct. 27, 2013

Yeah Ok then

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 27, 2013

We'll need to contact each other though for the hangouts thing, so POSTPOSTPOST. Or pm, because I need to add you guys (and girls) to the contacts list.

(Oct. 27, 2013  9:19 PM)jacolal Wrote: We'll need to contact each other though for the hangouts thing, so POSTPOSTPOST. Or pm, because I need to add you guys (and girls) to the contacts list.

ok would you like my google plus ita quinteiz Hammond

Anybody who does not have a google account, they may use our team account. Pm me for details of the account.

EDIT: I have added Ace, and Ryukiba. Switch, Lazer and kyler, please respond as soon as possible. Anyone else who wants to do this, please respond as well, by giving their google+ usernames.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - 6 God - Oct. 27, 2013

can someone pm me the password again.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Infinity Lazer - Oct. 27, 2013

yeah and me someone PM me the password I never got it..

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Hakumen - Oct. 27, 2013

(Oct. 27, 2013  9:30 PM)jacolal Wrote: Anybody who does not have a google account, they may use our team account. Pm me for details of the account.

EDIT: I have added Ace, and Ryukiba. Switch, Lazer and kyler, please respond as soon as possible. Anyone else who wants to do this, please respond as well, by giving their google+ usernames.

can i join my username should be David Dogbatse, Triop Trainer or beyblade buster
(have no idea Uncertain)

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 27, 2013

(Oct. 27, 2013  10:50 PM)Hakumen Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2013  9:30 PM)jacolal Wrote: Anybody who does not have a google account, they may use our team account. Pm me for details of the account.

can i join my username should be David Dogbatse, Triop Trainer or beyblade buster
(have no idea Uncertain)
you will have to create a google + account by making a gmail account as well. I also have skype if we can all use that as well. PM me your username and I will add you guys.

I've made a hangout for us guys. The current people in the group are:

Ace
Ryukiba
Me
Kyler (About to add him)
Lazer

I made a hangout team group:
Ace
Switch
Lazer
Jac

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 28, 2013

You haven't added me, because I haven't got any invitations.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - 6 God - Oct. 28, 2013

Okay I figured it out, do i need to make a personal account?

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 28, 2013

I have added the following-
Lazer
Ryukiba
Ace
Kyler
Jacolal
and anyone else from the team? send me your username via PM please

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Slashman1 - Oct. 28, 2013

i have a youtube and you have to have a gmail account so i might have google + but i do have skype
its the same has my youtube name so Slashman215
and skype if you need it i will tell

(Oct. 28, 2013  1:34 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: i have a youtube and you have to have a gmail account so i might have google + but i do have skype

That is really just SPAM, unless you actually tell us your username. Edit the post, and I'll get back to you.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Oct. 28, 2013

Be Nice And It won't be spam If he edits It just like you said.

(Oct. 27, 2013  10:50 PM)Hakumen Wrote:

(have no idea Uncertain)
Check your gmail or google+. Just log on with you email and password, on google+, should tell you on top right. I have managed to find 4 David Dogbatse which is why I am asking.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 28, 2013

Hey guys, I am going to be doing signatures for teammates again!(no animated sigs) Yayyy lol PM me about this if you want and I'll try to get it done when I have time.
EDIT: I will not be doing sigs in my shop! If you want one you must PM me and be a member of TSP

Maybe we can open up a signature shop... I'm just tossing the ideas

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwordFIN89 - Oct. 28, 2013

Maybe we really should.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Oct. 28, 2013

Yeah I really Need An new Signature // We shouldn't open an Shop because When school starts back up We will be to bust to keep up with it.