World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, USA] Moving to Pittsburgh - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, USA] Moving to Pittsburgh (/Thread-Pittsburgh-Philadelphia-USA-Moving-to-Pittsburgh)

[Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, USA] Moving to Pittsburgh - Guardian Odin - Sep. 03, 2009

Alright guys, I just thought I'd let all of you know that I am moving to Pittsburgh, PA. I will be there no later than October first.

I am going there to study Entertainment Design at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. I'll be bringing blades with me. If anyone is in the immediate area, I'd like to have a battle! It doesn't seem there are many people there, but it would be cool to have tournaments.

Just letting you know.

-Anubis

RE: Moving to Pittsburgh - Ash - Sep. 03, 2009

Good luck in your new home Wink

RE: Moving to Pittsburgh - cutewolfsam - Sep. 04, 2009

Good luck Anubis i hope you will have fun on your study since that's why you chose i would have thought.

RE: Moving to Pittsburgh - JonnB - Sep. 04, 2009

wait Im not good with initials so is it Pittsburg , Pennsylvania or Philadelphia?

RE: Moving to Pittsburgh - cutewolfsam - Sep. 04, 2009

Read the name of the thread. Tired

RE: Moving to Pittsburgh - JonnB - Sep. 04, 2009

Noo0o0 i Meant he said Pittsburgh, PA does PA stand for Pennsylvania or Philadelphia

RE: Moving to Pittsburgh - Bey Brad - Sep. 04, 2009

who cares

not me

RE: Moving to Pittsburgh - Pich - Sep. 04, 2009

Philadelphia isn't a state, Pennsylvania is. I would guess that is what it stands for...

Good luck Anubis. Smile

RE: Moving to Pittsburgh - JonnB - Sep. 05, 2009

Ooh okay Its cuz I often visit pennslyvania cuz ma sister live der

RE: Moving to Pittsburgh - Guardian Odin - Sep. 06, 2009

Thanks everyone. I'll do fine! I'm strong.

RE: Moving to Pittsburgh - Guardian Odin - Oct. 06, 2009

I just want to let everyone know that I write to you now from the library of the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. I've settled in fine, and I'm ready for action.

RE: Moving to Pittsburgh - Pich - Oct. 06, 2009

Glad to here your all settled in. Wink

RE: Moving to Pittsburgh - ReallyRandomTJ - Oct. 07, 2009

Anubis hows the Art Institute of Pittsburgh...? Eee
And Yay you settled in. XD

RE: Moving to Pittsburgh - Guardian Odin - Oct. 07, 2009

It's great. I love my classes... I'm excited about everything! They have such a wonderful machine shop here. Many of the students don't really seem to.. care, but I can't do anything about that. The instructors certainly do.

RE: Moving to Pittsburgh - ReallyRandomTJ - Oct. 08, 2009

The best thing is... your happy. XD

RE: Moving to Pittsburgh - KyonXyclone - Oct. 26, 2009

Hey, my dad's friend Robert lives there!
I remeber when he gave me some blades, though I don't think he collects or battles them...
^-^

RE: Moving to Pittsburgh - shadodranzor - Dec. 05, 2009

i live around pitsburg i live north of pitsburg it takes me an hour 2 drive down there.

RE: Moving to Pittsburgh - Guardian Odin - Dec. 05, 2009

Well, if you wanna fight me, come on down here. I don't have many blades, but I can play MFB easily. I don't have a stadium yet either. All this will change when I visit home later this month.

RE: [Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, USA] Moving to Pittsburgh - Toonpenguin - Feb. 13, 2010

We need to have a PA/MD tournament cause in those states alone it would probably be enough to have a good sized tournament
especially with anubis being in PA now that would be epic to play against him

RE: [Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, USA] Moving to Pittsburgh - BladerAce17 - Feb. 13, 2010

Hey, maybe I'll run into you if a PA tourney pops up in the future! Good luck with the move!

RE: [Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, USA] Moving to Pittsburgh - ThatOneGuy - Jun. 24, 2010

Hey I'm from Erie Pa, I know it's not close, but you're the closest active blader to me. Uncertain

RE: [Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, USA] Moving to Pittsburgh - bladerjosh - Oct. 22, 2010

im from pittsburgh im new to beybalde though i plan on buying some beys on ebay

RE: [Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, USA] Moving to Pittsburgh - Proto Man - Oct. 22, 2010

i live in/around Pittsburgh
hit me up with a PM if you want to battle sometime

RE: [Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, USA] Moving to Pittsburgh - Dragoonkid - Nov. 28, 2010

how do you make a group

RE: [Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, USA] Moving to Pittsburgh - Tyson2690 - Aug. 24, 2012

hey there fellow bladers. im from lancaster pa and would love to find others from lancaster and/or close by areas cuz it seems like the pickings are slim in PA Uncertain