World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... (/Thread-If-you-could-change-or-add-one-thing-to-the-WBO)

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Benjohadi - May. 29, 2011

(May. 29, 2011  1:52 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote: The antique face is for 1000 good post......

basically..you post to answer people's anwer..posting pictures..etc..so its consider helping..

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Dragoonrocks - May. 29, 2011

(May. 29, 2011  1:57 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  1:52 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote: The antique face is for 1000 good post......

basically..you post to answer people's anwer..posting pictures..etc..so its consider helping..

I'm guessing what he meant to say was "making 1000 good posts (which includes helping and stuff) for getting an antique face"...1000 posts is a good achievement..but making 1000 good post's is hard..

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Benjohadi - May. 31, 2011

i dont know if anyone suggested this before..why dont there is a thread about commitee members..i mean history of the members that used to be mods and admin..i dont really know about the previous mods and admin except for beybrad,flightyellz and rocky..
real pictures of them included too would be nice...XD

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Dr. Peace - May. 31, 2011

(May. 31, 2011  5:49 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: i dont know if anyone suggested this before..why dont there is a thread about commitee members..i mean history of the members that used to be mods and admin..i dont really know about the previous mods and admin except for beybrad,flightyellz and rocky..

i'm totally agree, some of us are new to wbo and so am i. sometime i was wondering who is the one who created these site and who are the person with them wo control and advertise these site.Chocked_2

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Sparta - Jun. 01, 2011

One thing I could change about the WBO...hmm...We should have a bar where it displays peoples birthdays, so you can PM them and wish them a feliz cumpleanos! It just takes the dates of the birthdays members have enters and when that date comes it displays their username in a sidebar titled "Birthdays"

That, and, if possible, llamas. There are so not enough llamas on this site. If we had llamas pictured everywhere, a llama forum, llama moderators, and llama beyrankings, I guarantee this site would be 10 times more popular.

GIVE ME DA LLAMA LOVE!!

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Benjohadi - Jun. 01, 2011

(May. 31, 2011  6:25 PM)peace Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  5:49 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: i dont know if anyone suggested this before..why dont there is a thread about commitee members..i mean history of the members that used to be mods and admin..i dont really know about the previous mods and admin except for beybrad,flightyellz and rocky..

i'm totally agree, some of us are new to wbo and so am i. sometime i was wondering who is the one who created these site and who are the person with them wo control and advertise these site.Chocked_2

the creator of this site is bbeybrad..actually no one control wbo..it is moderated by the comittes..they work together to organize wbo..
history of wbo..like the way they created..like from beywiki..then changed into what..history of wbo can also be made ina thread for members to know..

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - th!nk - Jun. 01, 2011

Is there a way to block TOR proxy IP's from registering accounts? Wikipedia have a block on tor ip's so there must be a way to do it. I'm just guessing, but I'd think that may be what our good friend rup123 uses (may be a way to check by comparing his known IP's with whatever the tor list is).

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Kai-V - Jun. 01, 2011

(Jun. 01, 2011  3:48 AM)th!nk Wrote: Is there a way to block TOR proxy IP's from registering accounts? Wikipedia have a block on tor ip's so there must be a way to do it. I'm just guessing, but I'd think that may be what our good friend rup123 uses (may be a way to check by comparing his known IP's with whatever the tor list is).

Show me that.

In any case, I know that it will unfortunately have to end with us calling the police wherever he lives. I hope Rup Kumar reads this.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - th!nk - Jun. 01, 2011

I've PM'd you some info on tor proxies and blocking proxies in general (as it's entirely possible he won't just be using Tor proxies, there are others too). That was what you were after, right?

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Ship - Jun. 01, 2011

I think that multiple people should be able to be in one PM, that way we could chat without spamming the threads.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Dan - Jun. 01, 2011

You can private message more than a single person at a time though, unless you mean a full-on conversation chat-room like.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Ship - Jun. 01, 2011

(Jun. 01, 2011  10:06 PM)Dan Wrote: You can private message more than a single person at a time though, unless you mean a full-on conversation chat-room like.

Thats exactly what I ment.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - theunderdog - Jun. 01, 2011

video chat would be awesome

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - MetalStrike - Jun. 01, 2011

I think there should a Like button for the posts on the WBO. Cause, It urges me to Like posts around here. Especially, positive comments about the WBO. Grin

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Gravity Control - Jun. 03, 2011

I really don't want anything to change on this site.It's a really good site and there is nothing wrong with it.Grin

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Dr. Peace - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  12:41 PM)Gravity Control Wrote: I really don't want anything to change on this site.It's a really good site and there is nothing wrong with it.Grin

yes, there is nothing wrong to this site but there should be an improvement. we need to follow the flow of time. Tongue_out

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Benjohadi - Jun. 03, 2011

due to spam increase with lots of carp threads and posts....just suggesting...a face for those who reported..like some amount of reported post(but must be relevan with the reason of why you report the post)..like 1000 or more reported post given a face..
just that nowadyas..people are lazy to report ridiculous post..maybe this will help to clean wbo..

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Superstar♪ - Jun. 03, 2011

I would actually like to replace PM's with a chat box like facebook.
It just would make it easier to talk to people without changing pages.
Then again you can't make a order an item if the seller is offline.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Justaway - Jun. 03, 2011

Actually that is one thing which I wouldn't want WBO to have..i.e. Chat box...or else it will become nothing less than a facebook group where people talk about anything except beyblades...however I agree with Benjohadi's idea for a face for reporting bad posts..to clean up the mess on WBO

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - th!nk - Jun. 03, 2011

Jesus, why would you get RID of the PM system to replace it with something less useful.

As Kai-V has said EVERY TIME someone suggests it, the Chat box idea was tried before, and removed for whatever reason. Whatever the reason, obviously there was one, so we aren't going to get one again.
Everyone keeps suggesting the same things over and over.

Still, hypocritically, a "Like" button would be cool, especially for Iceburn's

A face for reporting bad posts and such would be good, if you could measure valid reports. It would encourage people to report stuff more often, seeing as people seem to be either too lazy or too scared to use it. "JUSTICE" face or something. With a batman symbol. Or whatever. Tongue_out

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Benjohadi - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  1:46 PM)th!nk Wrote: Still, hypocritically, a "Like" button would be cool, especially for Iceburn's

A face for reporting bad posts and such would be good, if you could measure valid reports. It would encourage people to report stuff more often, seeing as people seem to be either too lazy or too scared to use it. "JUSTICE" face or something. With a batman symbol. Or whatever. Tongue_out
lol..batman face..just fit in nicely with 'justice thing'..with it..member are encourage to report more..
mod should know the reported post is good or not..i mean like..if the post really should be repoted or not..
i dont agree with chat box..i do think it will create a lot of abuse and mess..might lead to more quarrel or misunderstand..

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Justaway - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  1:46 PM)th!nk Wrote: Jesus, why would you get RID of the PM system to replace it with something less useful.

As Kai-V has said EVERY TIME someone suggests it, the Chat box idea was tried before, and removed for whatever reason. Whatever the reason, obviously there was one, so we aren't going to get one again.
Everyone keeps suggesting the same things over and over.

Still, hypocritically, a "Like" button would be cool, especially for Iceburn's

If there was a 'like' button I would have definitely given a 'like' for that. The idea of the Justice face that too with the batman symbol is awesome...only if we didnt have a blade with Libra then we may have also used Libra for that..but Batman's idea surely beats that.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Dr. Peace - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  1:46 PM)th!nk Wrote: Still, hypocritically, a "Like" button would be cool, especially for Iceburn's

i totally agreed with the idea of creating a like button, it can measure how good is the person's post despite the rating of the thread...

the report face sounds agreeable. this is because some of the post need to checked whether it is good or not. batman face? lol, it's should be like a broom face. this is because it is cleaning the wbo post...just a suggestion...

aboutthe chat box, i think it is irrelevan for this type of forum. this is because to me, this site is a formal site grouping bladers all over the world. if you have anything need to discuss, you can just pm them.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - th!nk - Jun. 03, 2011

And, the like button would mean less people posting posts containing just "thanks".
I know we had something like this before, but it would be nice. No need for a dislike button or anything, IMO, that's not the point Tongue_out

As for the broom, yeah, but Brooms are boring, Batman is awesome-cool. I would have suggested Libra as SAMKUL95 said, but yeah, it's already a face Uncertain
Of course, if people start reporting stuff for no reason, they'd need to be punished, but eh, that's common sense.

(Jun. 03, 2011  2:12 PM)th!nk Wrote: As for the broom, yeah, but Brooms are boring, Batman is awesome-cool. I would have suggested Libra as SAMKUL95 said, but yeah, it's already a face Uncertain
Of course, if people start reporting stuff for no reason, they'd need to be punished, but eh, that's common sense.

well batman face is cool, a post that is unnecessary can be reported and be deleted, but this things shouldn't be a play,it holds a responsibility. because sometimes this things can be misused. the one who randomly report without reason should be penalized..Eee