World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... (/Thread-If-you-could-change-or-add-one-thing-to-the-WBO)

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Kai-V - Feb. 13, 2011

(Feb. 13, 2011  5:29 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: At least you have to agree that warning should be classified in levels like low & high , high level spam should get a high warning & low level spam should get a temporary warning
Ten percent versus twenty percent ?

Personally, when a post is bad enough to get a warning, I do not want it to expire so soon ...

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - NitroNeo - Feb. 13, 2011

(Feb. 13, 2011  5:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  5:29 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: At least you have to agree that warning should be classified in levels like low & high , high level spam should get a high warning & low level spam should get a temporary warning
Ten percent versus twenty percent ?

Personally, when a post is bad enough to get a warning, I do not want it to expire so soon ...

Yeah but so soon means never lol , anyway 10 against 20 is not really good as it just discourages users thinking that they are hated or something & make more silly mistakes , so i really like the idea of temporary warnings for silly posts like " i like that movie " , anyway you guys are the mods , i can only suggest Smile , but i really would like to see a fun forum without much stress over small posts

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Pimpju - Feb. 17, 2011

"Smaler" increments may work, but if that's done I definitely want theMods to take a tougher stance, as a lessened threat will open the floodgates for more SPAM IMO.

If the warning is lessened, strictness should be increased.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Vongola-Hibari - Feb. 17, 2011

I think you guys should change the back ground every season.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - beybladehelp - Feb. 19, 2011

[font=Courier]If I could change anything about the wbo it would be to get lots of tournaments in sterling virgina. (and to get sparky to go up in the ranks)

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 19, 2011

The WBO committee does not make the tournaments, members do.
If you feel you are responsible, you have proved you are responsible, and have proved you know the game and rules well, then you can try to organize a tournament yourself.
But only then...

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - NitroNeo - Mar. 02, 2011

I Have a suggestion , i just got a antique face & on my profile area [ the one which is visible to others when i make a post in a thread ] i hate to see warning level there , it kinda ruins the fun of having a face there , so i suggest , as we can normally check our warning levels in my settings , so the only need for our warning levels to be there in our profile area is for mods to see that , so can someone add a script or code whatever so that only mods can see the warning level in that area & users can only see their warning level in my settings , i hope this is a good idea & sorry if someone already did post this Smile

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Kai-V - Mar. 02, 2011

Some people do not even understand that they just got a warning; they continue repeating their posts which just got deleted ... In my opinion, even if you hate it, it is a necessary reminder.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - NitroNeo - Mar. 02, 2011

Oh ok it that case it is fine

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - .:J:. - Mar. 02, 2011

what about if you do something good enough you can get the warning level removed by one? because all of the ones i have are never ending, but i don't know anyone who has one that did end, and if you cant do this to remove it, could you get rid of the part that said how long it lasts, because if they are all never i don't understand why it says how long it will be...

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Kai-V - Mar. 02, 2011

If we see that you have really improved the quality of your posts considerably, then we will think about revoking some of your warnings.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - .:J:. - Mar. 02, 2011

ok then, thank you for the reply, i hope i can do this!

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Superstar♪ - Mar. 05, 2011

I think the wbo should have its own private youtube

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 05, 2011

(Mar. 05, 2011  4:20 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: I think the wbo should have its own private youtube

bro, read the bar at the top of yor screen.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Superstar♪ - Mar. 05, 2011

(Mar. 05, 2011  5:05 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:20 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: I think the wbo should have its own private youtube

I cant im on my ipod

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 05, 2011

(Mar. 05, 2011  5:11 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:05 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:

I cant im on my ipod

do you see the WBO "banner" at the top of the page? right under it will say "BeyChannel"

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Zaneago - Mar. 05, 2011

nothing is wrong with this website so don't change nothing really. you can change some of the peoples attitudes hahah just kidding

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Janstarblast - Mar. 06, 2011

I think that the first PM by Kai-V must be modified a bit... It must also explain how to make a thread or do other basic things... I see many ppl posting an introduction in someone else's introduction thread... I waz just the same... it took me about 5 days to figure out how to make an intro thread, it was very easy but still...

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Kai-V - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  11:10 AM)janpegasus Wrote: I think that the first PM by Kai-V must be modified a bit... It must also explain how to make a thread or do other basic things... I see many ppl posting an introduction in someone else's introduction thread... I waz just the same... it took me about 5 days to figure out how to make an intro thread, it was very easy but still...

I believe we already link to the Help section, which nobody reads anyway ... Is the big "New Topic" button on the forum pages so hard to see ? If you can see the "Add Reply" in topics, why do you not see "New Topic" in forums ?

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Blckdranzy - Mar. 06, 2011

Yeah, this site needs 2 be improved more, so that wbo becomes global. There should be an individual site for every country.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - BladeStorm - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  5:16 PM)Blckdranzy Wrote: Yeah, this site needs 2 be improved more, so that wbo becomes global. There should be an individual site for every country.

It is up to the Bladers of each region to organise and run events themselves. The WBO has done so much to create a platform for this.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Kai-V - Mar. 06, 2011

If we make individual websites for countries, then the community will be broken. Think about it ...

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Kujikato - Mar. 07, 2011

heres a susgestion: add a live chat system

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Kai-V - Mar. 07, 2011

This is our reply : "Never".

You need to imagine the amount of SPAM we would get, and since it would be an extension of our site, we would need to moderate it too ... We have lives, for your information. And a certain degree of tolerance, which for some people is already too low ...

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Kujikato - Mar. 07, 2011

a live chat that deletes the messages after say, an hour or 2 so that nubs can ask for help and get it from pro players instantly and not need to ask questions, thus reducing the posts overall in the longrun and it might reduce stress for you mods