World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
eBay Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: eBay Topic (/Thread-eBay-Topic)

RE: eBay Topic - Oi Shinji - May. 23, 2016

(May. 23, 2016  8:20 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: $1 only

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Takara-MA-08-Dragoon-MSUV-300-/282046180428?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

[Image: 7DrMutD.jpg]

RE: eBay Topic - VethixoDisco - May. 23, 2016

(May. 23, 2016  8:20 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: $1 only

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Takara-MA-08-Dragoon-MSUV-300-/282046180428?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Bought it. You dudes are silly for not jumping on that once in a lifetime deal.

RE: eBay Topic - Ultra - May. 23, 2016

Um if you if waited you could have easily found it cheaper. Completely the opposite of once in a lifetime.

RE: eBay Topic - VethixoDisco - May. 23, 2016

(May. 23, 2016  10:17 PM)Ultra Wrote: Um if you if waited you could have easily found it cheaper. Completely the opposite of once in a lifetime.

That was sarcasm.

RE: eBay Topic - Ultra - May. 23, 2016

(May. 23, 2016  10:22 PM)VethixoDisco Wrote:
(May. 23, 2016  10:17 PM)Ultra Wrote: Um if you if waited you could have easily found it cheaper. Completely the opposite of once in a lifetime.

That was sarcasm.

Could have made it a little clearer Pinching_eyes_2

RE: eBay Topic - eleanorawesome - May. 24, 2016

but it has 300$ shipping, its a ruse, donT get that one!

RE: eBay Topic - VethixoDisco - May. 24, 2016

(May. 23, 2016  10:29 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(May. 23, 2016  10:22 PM)VethixoDisco Wrote:

That was sarcasm.

Could have made it a little clearer Pinching_eyes_2

Haha, sorry! Tongue_out_wink

RE: eBay Topic - *Ginga* - May. 25, 2016

What's up guys! Got some great listings and auctions ending soon, ya'll should check it out!

Highlights include some cool lots, as well as a MINT Blizzard Orthros and a Apollon Blue Ver.! Check em out!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bigpoohbowski/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

RE: eBay Topic - VethixoDisco - May. 25, 2016

(May. 25, 2016  2:06 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: What's up guys! Got some great listings and auctions ending soon, ya'll should check it out!

Highlights include some cool lots, as well as a MINT Blizzard Orthros and a Apollon Blue Ver.! Check em out!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bigpoohbowski/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I was going to bid until I seen "Not knowledgeable about product" in the description. Jesus, are you trying to rip people off or what? I hope no one here gets ripped off. You know those boxes are empty.

RE: eBay Topic - Kai-V - May. 25, 2016

Wait what? Which item has that in the description and why would it mean that the boxes are empty?

(May. 25, 2016  9:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wait what? Which item has that in the description and why would it mean that the boxes are empty?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-Lot-Plastics-G-ENGINE-GEAR-SERIES-/231949270301?hash=item360140fd1d:g:oS0AAOSw74FXPNZg

The lot with the Zeus box. First off, he has to be knowledgable about what he has, it's weird that he would mention that he isn't, considering that he is on this board. Secondly, I bet he listed " not knowledgable" so he can play dumb if the buyer receives an empty box. There MAY be something in the box, but that is weird.

RE: eBay Topic - Ultra - May. 25, 2016

The Zeus box being clearly open and then him selling a Zeus on it's own (so he knows it's worth it's own auction) tells me that box at least is empty so i'd assume the others probably are too. Also just based on my experience when someone includes boxes and the price seems low then those boxes are empty. Either that or usually they don't specifically claim it's new and then it's just the beyblade and the box it originally came in (no understanding why sellers think people would want the useless box....)

RE: eBay Topic - MiddayOBWL - May. 25, 2016

(May. 25, 2016  9:57 PM)Ultra Wrote: The Zeus box being clearly open and then him selling a Zeus on it's own (so he knows it's worth it's own auction) tells me that box at least is empty so i'd assume the others probably are too.

The beys from the other boxes seem to be shown in the picture.

Also if anyone is concerned about me scamming the buyer, he (or she) knows the box doesn't have a Zeus.

RE: eBay Topic - Ultra - May. 25, 2016

(May. 25, 2016  10:00 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Also if anyone is concerned about me scamming the buyer, he (or she) knows the box doesn't have a Zeus.

Based on what? I'd say that isn't true because nothing is said about it. Why even include the box if there's nothing in it? It's just confusing.

Yes, it is confusing (my fault!) but the buyer messaged me asking and I responded.

I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that this is very suspicious. There is NO mention of the boxes being empty, and as a poster above said the other blades are shown with their boxes but not Zeus.

And how is anyone supposed to know the box is empty? How is someone browsing eBay who isn't familiar with this board, or the seller supposed to know that he is selling Zeus separately? Why not sell them together? And let's not forget his whole NOT KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT PRODUCT line.

I'm not looking to start anything, but common sense says he's trying to be slick. All I'm saying is that the people here should be careful.

RE: eBay Topic - Bey Brad - May. 25, 2016

It's suspicious if only because the claim that you aren't knowledgeable about the products is comically unbelievable considering you have almost 3,700 posts on a Beyblade discussion forum.

Plus, you obviously know what Zeus is, and you obviously know that's the box of Zeus, and you obviously know that the box is empty. Plus, on the auction of Zeus you wrote "WORKS GREAT AND HAS A TOP TIER SUB AR!!"

Yeah, that sounds unknowledgeable.

Seriously, what were you thinking here?

I wrote that I was unknowledgeable because I did not want to receive floods of messages on eBay that I would have to respond to, as I have been getting ready for the trip up to Beyblade North, which combined with the exams going on this week have cause me to be very busy. However, they buyer did message me, and considering it was the only one I had received about that auction, I took the time to respond to him. I explained to him about the Zeus, and he is aware that it is not Zeus (At least I hope, he never responded to the message!).

Admittedly, I really messed up on the wording of the description and now I see how easily it could lead to the wrong interpretation. I hope you all understand.

RE: eBay Topic - BeyderAndy - May. 25, 2016

Dude, anyway, you just put yourself in trouble. a buyer can easily go back to ebay and complain and say "the box is empty". Then you are oblige to return the payment. and you will lost money on the shipping charges

RE: eBay Topic - Bey Brad - May. 26, 2016

(May. 25, 2016  11:58 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: Dude, anyway, you just put yourself in trouble. a buyer can easily go back to ebay and complain and say "the box is empty". Then you are oblige to return the payment. and you will lost money on the shipping charges.

OK, but did you miss the part where he said he's made the buyer aware of the situation?

Ginga's a pretty reputable member and I doubt he would've posted the link here if he was actively trying to scam anyone, so I trust his explanation and guess it was just a really dumb mistake to include the box in the pic. Think what you will, but I don't think there's anywhere else to go with this.

RE: eBay Topic - BeyderAndy - May. 26, 2016

(May. 26, 2016  12:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 25, 2016  11:58 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: Dude, anyway, you just put yourself in trouble. a buyer can easily go back to ebay and complain and say "the box is empty". Then you are oblige to return the payment. and you will lost money on the shipping charges.

OK, but did you miss the part where he said he's made the buyer aware of the situation?

Ginga's a pretty reputable member and I doubt he would've posted the link here if he was actively trying to scam anyone, so I trust his explanation and guess it was just a really dumb mistake to include the box in the pic. Think what you will, but I don't think there's anywhere else to go with this.
just make sure he documented that.
Because the buyer can go back to ebay, and he should present this document to ebay so he wont lost money.

(May. 25, 2016  9:58 PM)Cronus Wrote:
(May. 25, 2016  9:57 PM)Ultra Wrote: The Zeus box being clearly open and then him selling a Zeus on it's own (so he knows it's worth it's own auction) tells me that box at least is empty so i'd assume the others probably are too.

The beys from the other boxes seem to be shown in the picture.

well its done now, but better sell the Zeus with the box on it. That could increase the price of Zeus too.

RE: eBay Topic - Achi-baba - Jun. 07, 2016

Found this piece of gold: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Micro-tops-battling-game-Beyblade-Vforce/162086846947?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D36861%26meid%3D75479f9427a9473da9e3bc0d8f11057b%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D282054729027

RE: eBay Topic - Zoroaste - Jun. 07, 2016

Nice. Yeah it's kinda cool for mini beys. See who can knock the most balls in the pockets, neat little stadium too. Those balls can go flying tho unless you launch the mini beys with your hands like you are supposed to (but what is the fun in that? Lol

RE: eBay Topic - BeyderAndy - Jun. 12, 2016

for those who didn't see it yet.
You can negotiate the price with the seller here.

PM VethixoDisco

http://www.ebay.com/sch/vethixodisco/m.html?item=262479751699&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562