World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
eBay Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: eBay Topic (/Thread-eBay-Topic)

RE: eBay Topic - BeyderAndy - Jan. 09, 2016

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/231808018984?

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

RE: eBay Topic - seanjohn37683 - Jan. 16, 2016

So does anybody have any experience buying from this Person ?

they have lots of beyblades listed and I was just wondering if anyone knows how, reliable, legitimate, idk what the right word would be but in that general word area.

RE: eBay Topic - MissingNo. - Jan. 16, 2016

He's a well-known fake seller.

(Jan. 16, 2016  2:33 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: He's a well-known fake seller.

ah, that's good to know, I bought a few things from him and had a few more watched, so, unclicking those and digging for a better source.

RE: eBay Topic - DRAGON KING - Jan. 16, 2016

Yeah that guy sells so much Rapidity (Fakes). His US seller tag tempts many, haha.

You should always look in the description if the product is from Hasbro/Takara Tomy/Sonokong, the three official manufacturers. In johnmiller's products description, you can see that his products are from Rapidity, a chinese manufacturer of fake beyblades.

is there a list of known frequent fake sellers somewhere or just comb this post and compile that list myself?

There is way too much eBay sellers of fake beyblades to make a definitive list. Most of the time, they list their products with ''Rapidity'' as the brand, in the description.

good to know, thankye for advising my newb arse. are the fakes at least passably usable until I can acquire legit counterparts?

RE: eBay Topic - Ultra - Jan. 16, 2016

Well they're more likely to break due to the poor quality parts. They're best to be avoided.

RE: eBay Topic - Kai-V - Jan. 16, 2016

They are also lighter and the way they were moulded is very bad, so you just have weird residues all around the actual pieces.

so in other words " for practicing your launch maybe." gotcha. at least I'm only out a small amount. once again thanks y'all for educating this newb

RE: eBay Topic - Kai-V - Jan. 16, 2016

Do not call yourself a newb yo, you obviously want to learn better, so you are already way out of the "newb" category hah.

For the launches, I actually cannot guarantee that the launcher will hold up either since it will be fake and made with cheap plastic too, but you can give us the actual data on how many launches it took before it broke hahah.

hey data is always useful lol, and thank you for the kind words bro.

RE: eBay Topic - BeyderAndy - Jan. 16, 2016

(Jan. 09, 2016  3:52 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/231808018984?

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

bump ends in 10 minutes.

Has anybody else noticed how many used lots of beyblades on eBay come from estate sales?

RE: eBay Topic - DRAGON KING - Jan. 16, 2016

How did you find this out?

Tbh, thats kind've depressing since the original beyblade was only launched in 1999...

Just looking on eBay in used, and if it's a big lot of them(3 or more) a little less than half mention estate sale in their descriptions.

estate sale could mean many things, you purchase it from auction like YJA, ebay, craigslist etc.
You can hardly find beyblade in a state sale.

seller will tell you they purchase it from state sale to keep their source a secret.

RE: eBay Topic - Zoroaste - Jan. 16, 2016

The best ones are usually mom cleaning out their kids room and not really knowing what they are worth. But of course the market will at least give them a decent price, due to competition. Unless they set it to buy it now. The best deals I have gotten on eBay are the buy it now ones where they set it for too cheap. I just got one with hasbro dgms, dzms, wyvern and draciel for $40 buy it now. Not that much of a steal because the dgms is kinda rough, but pretty darn good, and I really wanted that hasbro dzms giga hole flat rc, lol. And that was in pretty good shape.

(Jan. 16, 2016  8:29 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: The best ones are usually mom cleaning out their kids room and not really knowing what they are worth. But of course the market will at least give them a decent price, due to competition. Unless they set it to buy it now. The best deals I have gotten on eBay are the buy it now ones where they set it for too cheap. I just got one with hasbro dgms, dzms, wyvern and draciel for $40 buy it now. Not that much of a steal because the dgms is kinda rough, but pretty darn good, and I really wanted that hasbro dzms giga hole flat rc, lol. And that was in pretty good shape.

you are not suppose to tell that. Just say estate sale!
lol

RE: eBay Topic - Neo - Jan. 16, 2016

(Jan. 16, 2016  8:29 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: The best ones are usually mom cleaning out their kids room and not really knowing what they are worth. But of course the market will at least give them a decent price, due to competition. Unless they set it to buy it now. The best deals I have gotten on eBay are the buy it now ones where they set it for too cheap. I just got one with hasbro dgms, dzms, wyvern and draciel for $40 buy it now. Not that much of a steal because the dgms is kinda rough, but pretty darn good, and I really wanted that hasbro dzms giga hole flat rc, lol. And that was in pretty good shape.

Oiii you got the core. Good.

Yeah, like the lot with the $23 scms was a mom cleaning her son's room.

RE: eBay Topic - Zoroaste - Jan. 16, 2016

Thanks. Yeah I am still jealous about that SCMS. You bought it as I was checking the new listings too, haha. I need one to beat on, I don't like messing up the stickers on my good one. Those $25 lots I posted a while back were moms I think too. <3 moms. Some are smart though, like that one that you bought some of the lot from and I got the rest of it, she looked them all up and initially wanted pretty much top dollar for the lot. She even tried to rip you off by markering in that black dranzer bitchip. Lol

RE: eBay Topic - seanjohn37683 - Jan. 17, 2016

So I'm holding those fakes I bought, and wow, I may have to actually do a video showing how bad they are because idek if I could type it all out.

RE: eBay Topic - Neo - Jan. 17, 2016

(Jan. 16, 2016  7:54 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Thanks. Yeah I am still jealous about that SCMS. You bought it as I was checking the new listings too, haha. I need one to beat on, I don't like messing up the stickers on my good one. Those $25 lots I posted a while back were moms I think too. <3 moms. Some are smart though, like that one that you bought some of the lot from and I got the rest of it, she looked them all up and initially wanted pretty much top dollar for the lot. She even tried to rip you off by markering in that black dranzer bitchip. Lol

as long as i have 7480 white gabriels im fine ok