World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
eBay Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: eBay Topic (/Thread-eBay-Topic)

RE: eBay Topic - kinomiya - Dec. 14, 2008

intoy is expensive

RE: eBay Topic - ZenX - Dec. 14, 2008

(Dec. 14, 2008  9:45 PM)kinomiya Wrote: intoy is expensive

Actually, theIntoy is the least expensive for someone living in Turkey when compared with others as using MOJ adds up commissions, Toywiz does not have variety and they rape your wallet, ideal808 becomes expensive due to oversea shipping charges and its really hard to find something useful in eBay for a moderate price, for these reasons theIntoy is the best among all...

However, if you're living in USA ideal808 the best choice actually and if you're living in Japan, then you're born lucky Grin

The issue with eBay is that there are some guys there who are extreme wallet rapers when compared to Toywiz as $30 for Flash Leopard 2 and $19 for a Gallzly, however, they are total exploiters as they sell a Dragoon MS for at least a $90 or a $100...

I'm not against ebay however, there is the EFNProGuys seller guy who really pisses me of who has blocked me from neither bidding nor buying anything from when he has put a Dragoon MS on auction for the very reason that even though I have give him positive feedback and full stars on everything, on my comment I had written "Good seller but prices are high" where this prices are high has annoyed him and he is not taking off the block as he thinks that I will give him a bad feedback when he's done any business with me where I only intend to buy some blades and just be grateful. Can someone help me with this issue?

RE: eBay Topic - May The Pirate - Dec. 14, 2008

(Dec. 14, 2008  10:16 PM)ZenX Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2008  9:45 PM)kinomiya Wrote: intoy is expensive

Actually, theIntoy is the least expensive for someone living in Turkey when compared with others as using MOJ adds up commissions, Toywiz does not have variety and they rape your wallet, ideal808 becomes expensive due to oversea shipping charges and its really hard to find something useful in eBay for a moderate price, for these reasons theIntoy is the best among all...

However, if you're living in USA ideal808 the best choice actually and if you're living in Japan, then you're born lucky Grin

The issue with eBay is that there are some guys there who are extreme wallet rapers when compared to Toywiz as $30 for Flash Leopard 2 and $19 for a Gallzly, however, they are total exploiters as they sell a Dragoon MS for at least a $90 or a $100...

I'm not against ebay however, there is the EFNProGuys seller guy who really pisses me of who has blocked me from neither bidding nor buying anything from when he has put a Dragoon MS on auction for the very reason that even though I have give him positive feedback and full stars on everything, on my comment I had written "Good seller but prices are high" where this prices are high has annoyed him and he is not taking off the block as he thinks that I will give him a bad feedback when he's done any business with me where I only intend to buy some blades and just be grateful. Can someone help me with this issue?

I'm not trying to argue or anything, but you kind of had it coming.
At the end of the day, you could've just put "Good seller", I don't think anyone who would be appreciative of a comment that states "Prices too high etc" because it'll put people off and he'll lose business. It's how the market works and the last thing you need is to lose customers because they take one comment the wrong way. I've bought from him loads and I don't find his prices to be a problem because at the end of it, they're in budget, if you can't afford it, buy the blades elsewhere instead of whining about his prices.

RE: eBay Topic - ZenX - Dec. 15, 2008

(Dec. 14, 2008  11:09 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: I'm not trying to argue or anything, but you kind of had it coming.
At the end of the day, you could've just put "Good seller", I don't think anyone who would be appreciative of a comment that states "Prices too high etc" because it'll put people off and he'll lose business. It's how the market works and the last thing you need is to lose customers because they take one comment the wrong way. I've bought from him loads and I don't find his prices to be a problem because at the end of it, they're in budget, if you can't afford it, buy the blades elsewhere instead of whining about his prices.

Actually, in the beginning of our deal I talked and tried to convince to him to apply a discount or so, and in the end of the negotiation nothing changed and I notified him that I'll be sincere in the feedback reflecting the way the whole deal went and he agreed on it. In addition, it was a positive feedback with full stars and the meaning of the comment indicated that "The prices of the sold items may be high, however, they are good sellers that buy from them", anyone who is not able to interpret this comment is the type of person who would only bother to look at the users point(I remember myself going over 100s of user comments and there were tons which were similar to mine)

Besides, when I make a purchase its never less than $50(single) where it may reach up to a $200 and there were times in past months where I had 7 orders in this range where three of them were certainly above $100 and the same thing goes(This the money I only spend for Beyblade) so its not actually a matter of affording, however, its about being a mentally sane customer who thinks about others as my negotiation took place in a time where I bought 6 RBA 3s for $50 where shipping was included where the EFNPro sold one RBA 3 under the name of Dragoon MF(It was not even opened by them, I asked) for $100 which is a total bankrupt(I have really close friends whose majors are finances or management) that normally should not be allowed, if not an auction such a bold price which is equal to of its 10 times multiplied value is what is not fair. In the end, yes their prices are high and as a customer where I hold the right to give such a feedback accordingly after the deal(Rules of eBay) and applying such penalty is nothing more than a reason to cover their fraud.

Therefore, I hope no one buys Beyblade from them that they learn a lesson to be fair and square(Even though above part was critical I needed to go some rhetoric here).

RE: eBay Topic - Taiki - Dec. 15, 2008

Are you talking about the ebayer EnterHeart? His selling the dragoon ms for $89 but he also put one up for bidding, which is around 30 dollars atm.
I emailed him asking for a discount because i couldn't afford the 89 dollars, he responded quickly saying that it has to be that high because the supplier sells it to him for high. So he only earns a few dollars.

After discussion about how i can get it for cheaper from him, he told me he was going to put up several bids for dragoon ms soon.

You shouldn't say that its too expensive, some people only get a few dollars from each sale but your comment can actually impact hugely on his sales. On another sellers comments just because he was selling a few fake beyblades i refused to buy from him just because of that.

Dragoon ms is actually really rare now, you can't get it for as cheap as driger/draciel/Strata Dragoon (Gaia)
I emailed theintoy last night and they are looking for dragoon ms stock but they did tell me it is currently very expensive.

RE: eBay Topic - Bey Brad - Dec. 15, 2008

ZenX, you can't pay for something and then say that the price is "too high". It was clearly not too high for you; otherwise you wouldn't have paid it.

RE: eBay Topic - ZenX - Dec. 15, 2008

(Dec. 15, 2008  5:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ZenX, you can't pay for something and then say that the price is "too high". It was clearly not too high for you; otherwise you wouldn't have paid it.

Blocking me for such a comment is the problem Pinching_eyes_2
Due to that reason I am not able bid on or buy any of those Dragoons, what he has done is unfair as it was still a full point positive feedbackAngry

RE: eBay Topic - Bey Brad - Dec. 15, 2008

(Dec. 15, 2008  9:27 AM)ZenX Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2008  5:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ZenX, you can't pay for something and then say that the price is "too high". It was clearly not too high for you; otherwise you wouldn't have paid it.

Blocking me for such a comment is the problem Pinching_eyes_2
Due to that reason I am not able bid on or buy any of those Dragoons, what he has done is unfair as it was still a full point positive feedbackAngry

He has every right to reject your business as a private seller.

RE: eBay Topic - Taiki - Dec. 15, 2008

You might be able to buy dragoon ms off theIntoy, they emailed me saying they might order from that guy in bulk.

RE: eBay Topic - Shake.junt95 - Dec. 15, 2008

(Dec. 15, 2008  11:10 AM)Taiki Wrote: You might be able to buy dragoon ms off theIntoy, they emailed me saying they might order from that guy in bulk.

thats awsome im ordering one when they get them

RE: eBay Topic - Dreamborn - Dec. 15, 2008

I was waiting for someone to say this Smile

If the price is too high, people wont pay it. Like I'd never pay this amount

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250285414004&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=015

Supply and demand, If the demand is high, then why sell them low? I can understand why the seller wouldnt want you to bid, even though you left positive, feedback like that can be damaging to someones reputation on ebay.

RE: eBay Topic - flaps - Dec. 18, 2008

http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-MS-BeyBlade-A-126-A126-Dragoon-G-revolution-top_W0QQitemZ250344029875QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item250344029875&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Is this price average for this Blade? (For me it is sadly too expensive..)

RE: eBay Topic - Blitz - Dec. 18, 2008

(Dec. 18, 2008  6:41 PM)flaps Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-MS-BeyBlade-A-126-A126-Dragoon-G-revolution-top_W0QQitemZ250344029875QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item250344029875&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

If I was a mad richman I would buy it ... but i'm not lol.
But yeh its way to expensive.

RE: eBay Topic - ZenX - Dec. 18, 2008

(Dec. 18, 2008  6:41 PM)flaps Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-MS-BeyBlade-A-126-A126-Dragoon-G-revolution-top_W0QQitemZ250344029875QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item250344029875&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Just as I said before they're a bunch of exploiters as $113.99 is way too much Pinching_eyes_2

RE: eBay Topic - moviegoer15 - Dec. 19, 2008

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=130275015187

I was going to just buy the new Driger V2 and sell the rest but I decided it was too much hassle.

Luckily a few hours ago I bought a brand new Driger V2 magnacore Hasbro version on ebay for $20 buy it now.

I collect new Driger V2's.......

RE: eBay Topic - Taiki - Dec. 19, 2008

JAJAJAJA 113 Dollars for dragoon Ms... (And no im not filipino)

RE: eBay Topic - kinomiya - Dec. 23, 2008

right now $124 This seller is crayz

RE: eBay Topic - Dreamborn - Dec. 24, 2008

I'd hardly call the seller crazy, just increasing prices for profit based on the demand of the item.

completed listings : - http://completed.shop.ebay.com/merchant/enterheart_W0QQLHQ5fCompleteZ1QQ_dmdZ1QQ_sopZ12?_nkw=beyblade&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=&_osacat=0

first one :- sold for $90
second :- $85
Third :- $56 (one of the only ones he hasnt put buy it now only on)
Fourth : $114

0_o
Some people are willing to pay these prices. Others arent, I wouldnt spend that amount on one myself, but this seller knows other people have and will do again, so more profit for him. Standard supply and demand rule.

RE: eBay Topic - Blitz - Dec. 26, 2008

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BEYBLADE-DRAGOON-HARD-METAL-SYSTEM-GOOD-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ120354441117QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_Games_TV_Film_Character_Toys_ET?hash=item120354441117&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1298%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318 Dibs

Even thou it's probs gonna go sky high >.>

RE: eBay Topic - Rocky - Dec. 26, 2008

^ I saw that one yesterday but I didn't think it was even worth thinking about. I'm suprised it's still at that price. Uncertain

RE: eBay Topic - ZenX - Dec. 27, 2008

(Dec. 26, 2008  10:51 PM)Blitz Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BEYBLADE-DRAGOON-HARD-METAL-SYSTEM-GOOD-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ120354441117QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_Games_TV_Film_Character_Toys_ET?hash=item120354441117&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1298%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318 Dibs

Even thou it's probs gonna go sky high >.>

I kind of have bid on it before seeing this, sorry Unhappy

RE: eBay Topic - Giga - Dec. 29, 2008

i saw that to
thanks mate you probs just saved me alot of cash lol

RE: eBay Topic - Aqua - Dec. 31, 2008

so are these real... cuz its weird how they didn't include the top part of the boxes in the picture... which is where the takara logo should be? Chocked

And for anyone who bought from dimsum2u: is he a legit seller?

RE: eBay Topic - Pich - Dec. 31, 2008

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are real. They still show the D-rights logo on them which fakes don't have.

RE: eBay Topic - Bey Brad - Dec. 31, 2008

(Dec. 31, 2008  5:14 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: so are these real... cuz its weird how they didn't include the top part of the boxes in the picture... which is where the takara logo should be? Chocked

And for anyone who bought from dimsum2u: is he a legit seller?

the takara logo is visible on every box pictured in the bottom-right corner