World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! (/Thread-Atlanta-Georgia-Beybladers-Unite)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Jay Harkins - Jan. 26, 2012

I can't make it "one Bey per person" I have to follow the WBO rules.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Meltex - Jan. 26, 2012

I as well vote 1 bey. Sounds cool Harkins, those prizes are legit. I'm going to see if I qualify to host tournaments so we can do these things more often.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Marquiss99 - Jan. 26, 2012

sweet if you can pick me up from the stop and can bring me back to the stop then i ready plus if i make team Endrajit i will surly come

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Jay Harkins - Jan. 27, 2012

I was just reading on Google that there are no Marta buses in Cobb County, but I can probably give you a ride from the station.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Marquiss99 - Jan. 27, 2012

cool

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Meltex - Jan. 27, 2012

Ouch, that really sucks about the Marta thing. Atlanta transportation sux Uncertain I hope it all works out.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Marquiss99 - Jan. 27, 2012

It will if Harkins can pick me up from the station

Other people and teams will be at this tournament right? Do we have a list of confirmed participants? I know the tourney on the 24th isn't approved yet, how do we get it approved?

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - OnyxKrowe - Jan. 27, 2012

Is it too late to put in my dibs for the tourney? Feb, 24 is perfect for me since I'm off on Fridays...what is the proposed time? Is there a fee to enter? What's the age range for participants? And I like the idea of a monthly gathering...didn't think anyone in GA liked beyblade enough to have get togethers. LOL

It's not too late. As long as you show up and have a passport or ten bucks. Age range is really big from what I understand. I'd like to get the monthly thing started soon, maybe even bi-weekly if the turnout is good enough.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Jay Harkins - Jan. 28, 2012

Oops, I thought the 24th was a Saturday, not a Friday. It's being pushed back a day to the 25th.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - OnyxKrowe - Jan. 28, 2012

Hhhmmm...what time are you starting the tourney? I may still be able to make it that day...

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Marquiss99 - Jan. 28, 2012

the 25th is SUPER GREAT FOR ME
Also we gotta make it kinda early because we all know it gets dark in GA around 6

(Jan. 28, 2012  2:20 AM)OnyxKrowe Wrote: Hhhmmm...what time are you starting the tourney? I may still be able to make it that day...
2:00 PM, if you don't like that time, I can consider changing it.

that seem like a okish time but harkins you still got me with the ride right

Yes, I'll give you a ride from the North Springs Marta station in Sandy Springs to East Cobb Park in Marietta. Before we do that, you'll have to look at the arrival and departing schedule from your station, and when the time comes, we'll have to talk about this over the phone.

ok i cant wait to battle this will be my first

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Meltex - Jan. 28, 2012

I hope it turns out fun. Me and WarofAutumn will be there for sure if we haven't told you yet Harkins. Unbidden is still unconfirmed. I'll have a big bang Pegasus up for trade at the tournament if anyone is interested, will trade for MF. Hope it's not just a bunch of basalt bulls Uncertain

I'll be using Diablo Bull R145CS and Variares CH120LRF at the tournament, I'm currently on hiatus for buying Beyblades, because I'm saving up the the Zero G ones. Hopefully my next tournament will be the first Zero G one. BTW I'll have all my Hasbro Stadiums for sale, and all of my Beyblades (except for Diablo) for sale

I really need me some of everything

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Meltex - Jan. 28, 2012

I need holders for the LL2. As well as a few select 4d beys and a variety of boosters. Does the wabbitstore do discounts for large orders?

IDK if they do discounts on large orders, you should ask Jaygrazer himself.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Marquiss99 - Jan. 29, 2012

so are we going to have side events

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - OnyxKrowe - Feb. 07, 2012

(Jan. 28, 2012  3:34 PM)Harkins Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2012  2:20 AM)OnyxKrowe Wrote: Hhhmmm...what time are you starting the tourney? I may still be able to make it that day...
2:00 PM, if you don't like that time, I can consider changing it.
No, just got word that I was late putting my request to switch days in so I won't be able to make it to the tourney.Pinching_eyes_2 You can definitely count on me showing up to the next tourney you hold, tho.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Byerg - Feb. 27, 2012

The next tournament will hopefully be on March 3, nothing is for sure YET though.