World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! (/Thread-Atlanta-Georgia-Beybladers-Unite)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Kai-V - Feb. 22, 2011

Wait, how come this was never proposed and therefore never approved ? You cannot promote an event which the Committee has not approved.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Fess - Feb. 22, 2011

oh i didnt know it was never proposeed or approved. how do we?

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Kai-V - Feb. 22, 2011

Post in the Event Proposals forum.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Trident - Feb. 23, 2011

where in adams park

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Trident - Feb. 26, 2011

Are we still having the tournament or not?

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Fess - Feb. 26, 2011

i dont know are we? Pinching_eyes

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Amaterasu - Feb. 26, 2011

Well no one said except one person that they had a legal stadium for play and we would probably need another one since it's more than 8 ppl.and then we need 1 more person to judge that can be trusted

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - AeroRespawn - Feb. 26, 2011

Should I bring my Hasbro Lightning Force stadium? I probably shouldn't, since it's not a legal stadium.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Nazo422 - Feb. 26, 2011

sign me up i'm comin

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - azemfaza - Feb. 27, 2011

Hello, my two sons would like to be in a tournament. We live two hours south of Atlanta - we saw the posting for a tournament (that happened? did not happen?) yesterday. We would need more notice to come. If you send a private email, I'll give you are email address for notification. What age group is this that's in this thread?

Thank you. Nikki

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - tyson0913 - Mar. 26, 2011

when is the next tourney in ga?
(Feb. 21, 2011  2:49 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  10:01 PM)Ra Wrote: Hmm how bout 3:00 and do u guys want prizes and anyone gonna sell stuff there .

how many people are coming and how many people have the stadiums.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna sell beyblades and parts there. I will tell the prices at the tournament.
Is anyone going to give out prizes?

Maybe not but when is it

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Jay Harkins - Apr. 23, 2011

I live in Marietta and I wanna join.

AKA me and my friend play Beyblade at the mini-park outside the CVS off of Johnson Ferry Road every Saturday, and I think it would be a perfect place to hold a tournament.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - tyson0913 - Apr. 24, 2011

i want to hold a tourney in GA,My house 4686 ceader park trl.Bring all of your stadiums.and 5 metal faces

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Jay Harkins - Apr. 24, 2011

(Apr. 24, 2011  5:02 AM)tyson0913 Wrote: i want to hold a tourney in GA,My house 4686 ceader park trl.Bring all of your stadiums.and 5 metal faces
When is it? And I only have one Metal Face.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - tyson0913 - Apr. 30, 2011

(Oct. 08, 2010  5:30 AM)ryugaman1 Wrote: i would die to go to tournament so ldrago can win mmmhhaaaaa
i will win
i have pegusus thunder whip and a whipin ldrago

SCUDDLE FOR COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Apr. 24, 2011  6:13 PM)jinglejoe Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  5:02 AM)tyson0913 Wrote: i want to hold a tourney in GA,My house 4686 ceader park trl.Bring all of your stadiums.and 5 metal faces
When is it? And I only have one Metal Face.

@ 12:00 pm saturday apr 30,bring ur friends

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Masume - May. 25, 2011

Sign me up i really can go up for some beyblade sparring

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Reckutx - Jun. 18, 2011

I am searching EVERYWHERE for a Tournament in Alabama! If there is one in AL, then me and my Cyber Pegasus will be there!

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - l-dragofan11 - Jun. 23, 2011

ill be in the tourney

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Ryan the Mod - Jul. 10, 2011

(Apr. 23, 2011  11:09 PM)jinglejoe Wrote: I live in Marietta and I wanna join.

AKA me and my friend play Beyblade at the mini-park outside the CVS off of Johnson Ferry Road every Saturday, and I think it would be a perfect place to hold a tournament.

Hi! Do y'all still meet every Saturday? I want to come battle with you. What time? P.S. I also live in Marietta

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - shadow777 - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 11, 2010  6:23 PM)bot360 Wrote: when is it putting a date and time might help. BTW i would LOVE a tourney in georgia

(ps. i cant help just a kid.)

i would love 2 compete with u im tyler from dunlap tennesee
(Jul. 11, 2010  6:23 PM)bot360 Wrote: when is it putting a date and time might help. BTW i would LOVE a tourney in georgia

(ps. i cant help just a kid.)

i would love 2 compete with u im tyler from dunlap tennesee

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Primal - Jul. 10, 2011

Hey, guys, I'm trying to put together a tournament in Georgia (Kennesaw, most likely). If you're interested in coming, follow the link in my signature and clear it with your parents if you have to.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Primal - Aug. 27, 2011

Sorry for reviving a semi-dead thread, but once again, I'm trying to put together a GA tourney. I made a thread about a possible tourney, but it got closed and I was told to use one of the GA threads.

So, I present you with this: If you'd be willing to come to a tourney in Cumming, GA on either October 1st or 8th, (both are Saturdays) PM me. Smile

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - cleediaz1992 - Nov. 12, 2011

I want to make a tourney in Columbus georgia who wants to help me out

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Jay Harkins - Nov. 12, 2011

(Nov. 12, 2011  4:05 PM)cleediaz1992 Wrote: I want to make a tourney in Columbus georgia who wants to help me out
I'll help you out, I'll see if iBeyblader and Kaiba Hiwatari can help too.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - XXaron - Nov. 25, 2011

Is htere any tornuments in the central Georgia area, about an hour south of Atlanta?
I've been looking for a tornument near me, and I wanted to go to the one in Cumming, GA, but we were on vacation.
I can't hold my own tornument, no BB-10.
Any Atlanta tornument would be best.