World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! (/Thread-Atlanta-Georgia-Beybladers-Unite)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Marvel Blade - Jan. 15, 2016

Sounds good, I'm in! That's not too far from where I am so it's great.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - ZachBob - Jan. 15, 2016

Awesome, Marvel Blade! You should invite some friends too! Grin

I've got the official tournament thread posted here:
Amaterios Atlanta Assault

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jonahblader13 - Feb. 04, 2016

Would anyone want to have one of these in Augusta?

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Karj2425 - Feb. 06, 2016

Hey there Im new to this site. My son is 9 and really into beyblading. Would this be an event that would be friendly for someone his age? Im think8ng about driving him up to benin the tournament. Any help from the WBBO community would be appreciated.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Kai-V - Feb. 06, 2016

(Feb. 06, 2016  3:59 AM)Karj2425 Wrote: Hey there Im new to this site. My son is 9 and really into beyblading. Would this be an event that would be friendly for someone his age? Im think8ng about driving him up to benin the tournament. Any help from the WBBO community would be appreciated.

I really trust ZachBob so you have no problem with him. The other Bladers might be older than your son, since the average age of our Members is around 14-15 years old, but absolutely everyone is welcome and I am sure some people will be happy to give your son tips and general help for the competition.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - Karj2425 - Feb. 06, 2016

That sounds great. He's just really into blading and the science of it and customizing. Idbreally just love to see him meet other folks that share his interests.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - ZachBob - Feb. 06, 2016

(Feb. 06, 2016  3:59 AM)Karj2425 Wrote: Hey there Im new to this site. My son is 9 and really into beyblading. Would this be an event that would be friendly for someone his age? Im think8ng about driving him up to benin the tournament. Any help from the WBBO community would be appreciated.

That's awesome! I hope you guys can make it. Every wbo tournament that i've ever been to has been extremely friendly for people of all ages, and I'll make sure that this one is no different. Smile

Since this is the first GA tournament in a very long time, I don't know the specifics of who all is coming or the ages of everyone but it seems to me so far that we will have a very wide span of ages, probably 8-25 for this event. Regardless, bladers of any age are welcomed, and we would be more than happy to have you. Feel free to send me a PM or email if you have any other questions! Also, more information is located here: Amaterios Atlanta Assault

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jq10017 - Feb. 06, 2016

Am I allowed to use Odin Oval fusion because it is my only burst beyblade and I heard that it just got banned.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - ZachBob - Feb. 06, 2016

No, we won't be allowed to use Odin due to its recent ban. But it was banned to make tournaments more fair and fun for everyone so it should be worth it! I will be letting anyone who needs burst beys use some of mine, so don't worry Smile

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jq10017 - Feb. 06, 2016

Do you have a Ragunaruk driver I can use for the tournament instead of Odin.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - ZachBob - Feb. 07, 2016

Yeah, I have an orange and a blue ragnaruk too Grin

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jonahblader13 - Feb. 21, 2016

That tournament in Atlanta yesterday was amazing!! Does anyone want to have one in Augusta Georgia? Any format would be fine.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jq10017 - Feb. 21, 2016

I would but can it be close to where it was yesterday because it would take 5 hours to get there.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jonahblader13 - Feb. 23, 2016

Anyone want to have a tournament in Augusta? Let's shoot for a Saturday in April. Anybody have a preferred weekend?

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jq10017 - Feb. 23, 2016

How about on April 16th I am free that day plus my little brother will be able to come too.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - ZachBob - Feb. 24, 2016

(Feb. 23, 2016  10:21 PM)jq10017 Wrote: How about on April 16th I am free that day plus my little brother will be able to come too.

April 16th works for me, I could also do the 23rd or 30th. Whatever is good for everyone. And burst sounds good to me but i'll play any format Smile

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jrockfreak18 - Mar. 31, 2016

Any talks on a new Tournament?

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - The Supreme One - Mar. 31, 2016

Have you guys ever thought about hosting in southwest Georgia? I can probably make my way up from Jacksonville to anything in Savannah or below this summer.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jonahblader13 - Apr. 05, 2016

I think once the summer starts I could host one in Augusta. Anyone interested?

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jrockfreak18 - Apr. 06, 2016

I could maybe make it to Augusta

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jq10017 - Apr. 17, 2016

So does anyone then do it in May because I am waiting for a new string lancher also I am getting storm spriggan so how about it zackbob will you be able to host it in the same location as with amaterious tournament in may. Also how was your birthday bash tournament I was thinking of doing my own. Finally what dual layer beyblades did you get. Thanks for answering these questions.

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jonahblader13 - May. 19, 2016

Anyone want to have BeyDays in Augusta? Maybe June 4th?

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - The Supreme One - May. 19, 2016

(May. 19, 2016  2:24 AM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Anyone want to have BeyDays in Augusta? Maybe June 4th?
What about Savannah? :p

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jonahblader13 - May. 19, 2016

(May. 19, 2016  2:32 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(May. 19, 2016  2:24 AM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Anyone want to have BeyDays in Augusta? Maybe June 4th?
What about Savannah? :p

I don't think I can make it there. But if you could come to Augusta that would be awesome!!

RE: [Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite! - jonahblader13 - May. 20, 2016

Augusta, GA June 4th

Confirmed: jonahblader13
Flipper Awesome
ZachBob

Unconfirmed:
Marvel Blade

Anyone else want in?