World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Jul. 13, 2021

(Jul. 10, 2021  10:18 PM)Instarez Wrote: Chapter speculation

I would like that it was true

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Jul. 14, 2021

All hope of L gear being used in low mode has been lost. It is extremely likely that the L gear is an armor replacement, which probably cannot be used upside down in Low mode. Oh well, Another evo gear which will not be used competitively.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Jul. 15, 2021

Episode speculation
1. The King of Shadows, Dynamo Belian!/Showdown! Belian VS Luinor!
2. Graveyard of Beys, the Inferno Gates!/Fierce Gale! Twister Roktavor!
3. Change it Up! High and Low Mode!/Rivals or Amigo's?
4. Infernal Clash! Barry VS Valt!/Rematch, Dynamo Explosion!
5. Barry Enters the World Stage!/Unshakeable Bey, Vanish Fafnir!
6. 2 Valtryeks?!/F Gear Acquired!
7. Spin Stealing! Barry's Rematch!/The Strongest Sword, Saber Valtryek!
8. The Dark Dragon's Roar! The New Balkesh!/Resolve! Valtryek VS Valtryek!
9. The Explosive Battle Tour!/Clash at Beigoma Academy!
10. Battle Between Rising Stars!/The Fiery Stellar Spryzen!

Special Move speculation
Dynamo Explosion
Dynamo Launch
Dynamo Boost
Dynamo Whip
Duo Wing Twister
Vanish Drift
Vanish Counter
Saber Recoil
Saber Whip
Roar Smash

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - UnseenBurst - Jul. 15, 2021

Savior Slash-Saber Whip

Bound Savior-Saber Recoil

Double Wing Cyclone: Dual Winged Cyclone

(Note: This is speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Jul. 16, 2021

This was around the time Hyuga & Hikaru vs. Lane happened, 5 chapters in. I expect Bell vs. Rashad to be a large battle.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - UnseenBurst - Jul. 16, 2021

(Jul. 16, 2021  12:29 AM)Instarez Wrote: This was around the time Hyuga & Hikaru vs. Lane happened, 5 chapters in. I expect Bell vs. Rashad to be a large battle.

Do they have a new outfit?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Jul. 16, 2021

(Jul. 16, 2021  12:50 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  12:29 AM)Instarez Wrote: This was around the time Hyuga & Hikaru vs. Lane happened, 5 chapters in. I expect Bell vs. Rashad to be a large battle.

Do they have a new outfit?

I didn't say they fought in DB, they aren't in DB. I said it also happened 5 chapters in, in their own series.

(Jul. 16, 2021  1:01 AM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  12:50 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Do they have a new outfit?

I didn't say they fought in DB, they aren't in DB. I said it also happened 5 chapters in, in their own series.

Oop, got mixed up srry

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 16, 2021

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jul. 16, 2021

(Jun. 08, 2021  9:47 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2021  7:39 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I kinda happy that new Valkyrie have tattoo too. Also some news :
F gear  5.5g additional rubber attack
V gear 3.7g increase attack speed
S gear 4.1g strengthen countermeasure capabilities
L gear 14.2g change weight distribution

Sh functional , similar to UI , bounces up halfway after launch and uses a large flat for acceleration , but in fact it's only more for entertainment

Moment functional , the grounded spike ball is grounded ,  and the defense and counterattack ability is strengthened by increasing the friction  support. The actual effect isn't too great. The current DB configuration doesn't have a combination that can play it's strengths. The future can be expected

Also Bahamut clicks can reverse

The L-gear is 14 grams? Guess that confirms Belial will be getting a metal upgrade (as if it wasn't obvious lol). The info regarding the S gear is what interests me most ¨S gear 4.1g strengthen countermeasure capabilities.¨ I wonder if this means that the S gear will be giving Belial the ability to change modes. Think about it, we know that the upgrade goes on the disk and is meant to be wide enough to make contact and World Spriggan had the 2B chassis allowing it to change modes. We also know that Belial always has to inherit a particular trait from the bey that its gear is based on, it obviously cant inherit dual spin so that must mean that the new Spriggan has some sort of disk/layer mode change that Bell will copy when making the S gear (probably the same locked/free spin gimmick as 2B).

I guess my prediction was right?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Jul. 16, 2021

I like how Hiro Morita designed box. Of course it's a pity that we don't get Belial with all gears. But under box we have cool picture

I'm starting to feel like the Perfect Belial Box was a false advertisement because with the name we all thought it would come with the gears they should've named it The DB Storage Box or somethin like that

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Valtryek Aoi - Jul. 20, 2021

(Jul. 16, 2021  6:52 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm starting to feel like the Perfect Belial Box was a false advertisement because with the name we all thought it would come with the gears they should've named it The DB Storage Box or somethin like that

I don't think anyone even SAID that the box would come with all the gears, not to mention that all the gears haven't even been RELEASED yet. It seemed to be a very obvious given that it was just art for the box.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - UnseenBurst - Jul. 20, 2021

(Jul. 20, 2021  12:03 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  6:52 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm starting to feel like the Perfect Belial Box was a false advertisement because with the name we all thought it would come with the gears they should've named it The DB Storage Box or somethin like that

I don't think anyone even SAID that the box would come with all the gears, not to mention that all the gears haven't even been RELEASED yet. It seemed to be a very obvious given that it was just art for the box.

It was advertised to have all the gears

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 20, 2021

(Jul. 20, 2021  12:17 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: It was advertised to have all the gears
No they didn't if they advertise as so they will say "this box includes all of the gears for belial" the box is just a box if you still disagree then if you see a bag with a car drawing would you expect that car to be included no is as simple as that

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SpryzenRepair - Jul. 22, 2021

I honestly hope that this year's Longinus is more like Bloody than Zwei. The 2-headed Longinus shape has just been dominating and from Kei's latest report the best right spin attacker in the game is like Judgement from 2 years ago! We need some better right spin attackers, the metagame is just too stamina and spin-equalization based since drift and zone'+z entered the game

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Jul. 22, 2021

(Jul. 22, 2021  1:17 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: I honestly hope that this year's Longinus is more like Bloody than Zwei. The 2-headed Longinus shape has just been dominating and from Kei's latest report the best right spin attacker in the game is like Judgement from 2 years ago! We need some better right spin attackers, the metagame is just too stamina and spin-equalization based since drift and zone'+z entered the game
Looks like TT gonna nerf Longinus with high destroy. Hopefully Rashad next bey will be very strong.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SpryzenRepair - Jul. 22, 2021

(Jul. 22, 2021  5:19 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  1:17 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: I honestly hope that this year's Longinus is more like Bloody than Zwei. The 2-headed Longinus shape has just been dominating and from Kei's latest report the best right spin attacker in the game is like Judgement from 2 years ago! We need some better right spin attackers, the metagame is just too stamina and spin-equalization based since drift and zone'+z entered the game
Looks like TT gonna nerf Longinus with high destroy. Hopefully Rashad next bey will be very strong.

Well, a bad driver is still nothing. If the layer is like Rage or Zwei it'll still be dominant.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Jul. 22, 2021

I can't blame TT for nerfing Longinus considering how good Rage was.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TheRogueBlader - Jul. 22, 2021

(Jul. 22, 2021  9:19 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:19 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Looks like TT gonna nerf Longinus with high destroy. Hopefully Rashad next bey will be very strong.

Well, a bad driver is still nothing. If the layer is like Rage or Zwei it'll still be dominant.

Similiar to how Zwei had spiral of all drivers but Zwei was still in the same boat against Gt as rage was against sparking. And that’s saying a lot.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Jul. 22, 2021

(Jul. 22, 2021  10:55 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  9:19 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: Well, a bad driver is still nothing. If the layer is like Rage or Zwei it'll still be dominant.

Similiar to how Zwei had spiral of all drivers but Zwei was still in the same boat against Gt as rage was against sparking. And that’s saying a lot.

If we're talking about the Meta, I think having mostly good parts at your disposal is more important than a bey that's an absolute beast. Stocks don't matter too much cause everyone just makes combos anyways. Even in casual play you can just slap a better driver on the bey.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Jul. 23, 2021

New bey is more like rb

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 23, 2021

Since the cat blader is appearing ig her bey will get an infinite Achilles treatment where it releases on October but debuted on the anime in episode 21+ Also it seems like lui is going to be the last legend to beat in this arc because in one of the OP shot he is standing in behind shu and free and usually that implies the power dominance or just last boss

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Jul. 25, 2021

Still waiting for the Burst version of King.

With an Ares, of course.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 30, 2021

(Jul. 30, 2021  9:44 AM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Guys, you all aren't thinking about that Magma Blade from the Roktavor R7 & Beserk Lynwyrm L7 2-Pack, which also starts with M! Magma is hot liquid made out of rocks and minerals coming out of a volcano right? Ifrit is a fire ghost from the Islamic mythology.
Ifrit is not a fire ghost it's a  jinn an other dimension living being and jinn is made out of fire. Since the magma layer hasn't been fully revealed yet ig magma ifrit could be a possibility for her bey but there's also an emphasis on her bey being a cat themed  bey since her design has a lot of aspects of it