World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - PinkRose - Jul. 03, 2021

(Jul. 03, 2021  5:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  4:44 PM)Dark red Wrote: I have 3 guesses that Rashad will get an Attack-Type Bey based on one of these mythological figures: Reginleif (one of Odin's Valkyries in Norse mythology), Raphael (an archangel in Christianity), or Roc (an enormous legendary bird in the popular mythology of the Middle East). 

As for Helmet Girl, I think she will possess a Balance-Type based on a mythological feline.

Also, I'm expecting 3 more new bladers to come to DB since we have 9 since the two previous seasons we had 12 bladers.

Yeah I expect Helmet Girl to have a feline themed bey like Lynx or Leopard considering her helmet has cat ears.

As for Rashad, I think Raphael or Reginleif are definitely most likely.

Oh Lord, please let it be a new motif (nothing against Leopard, but two repeated motifs for new characters are more than enough). Lynx seems pretty likely tho and sounds like a cool name.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 03, 2021

(Jul. 03, 2021  1:29 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Back on topic, what motif do you think Rashad and the Helmet Girl blader will have?
Typing first For rashad I think he going to own either an attack type bey or defense since from ep 16 preview his play style is rather aggressive and for the cat helmet blader or neko helmet blader it's either a stamina type or balance.

Motif, as far for motif I think the cat helmet blader will own a leopard evo or lynx yes this guess is pretty popular in the fandom moving on to rashad now he's a really tricky one since if he truly turn out to be the big bad which might be the case since they kinda teased him like that then my guess is that his bey motif will be either an angle (raphael) motif or a demon (rashka) motif both can play really well with his duality to bell and his philosophy if he turns to be the big bad.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Jul. 04, 2021

So, when do wet get more DB Spriggan info? August is just less than a month now.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Jul. 04, 2021

(Jul. 04, 2021  4:04 AM)WickedHero Wrote: So, when do wet get more DB Spriggan info? August is just less than a month now.

Corocoro in the middle of the month

(Jul. 04, 2021  10:16 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2021  4:04 AM)WickedHero Wrote: So, when do wet get more DB Spriggan info? August is just less than a month now.

Corocoro in the middle of the month

Lol, the funny thing is we know more about DB Longinus than DB Spriggan, which is set for released september.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - PinkRose - Jul. 04, 2021

(Jul. 04, 2021  10:38 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2021  10:16 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Corocoro in the middle of the month

Lol, the funny thing is we know more about DB Longinus than DB Spriggan, which is set for released september.

You know how it is; they always hype up Spriggan as much as they can since it's their money cow, and it works everytime (and breaks the meta while it's at it because of course it does).

(Jul. 04, 2021  12:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2021  10:38 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Lol, the funny thing is we know more about DB Longinus than DB Spriggan, which is set for released september.

You know how it is; they always hype up Speiggan as much as they can since it's their money cow, and it works everytime (and breaks the meta while it's at it because of course it does).

True to that since Spriggan Requiem. Every season Beyblade, I only own 1 bey and always been Spriggan lol. and this is will be my first DB bey.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dracieleone - Jul. 09, 2021

Dual-spin Burst Draciel V2 with Reach frame.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Jul. 09, 2021

Question of day: Spriggan is Double Booster or Customise set?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Jul. 09, 2021

(Jul. 09, 2021  11:51 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Question of day: Spriggan is Double Booster or Customise set?

What is double booster? Never seen any

(Jul. 09, 2021  12:43 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:51 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Question of day: Spriggan is Double Booster or Customise set?

What is double booster? Never seen any

Technically booster like Hasbro. But I think it's Customise Set

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 09, 2021

Well lately just find out that a blue 2 armor is coming in a blue and pink color so my guess is the double booster/costumize set that will release in aug can potentially have the cat helment blader bey alongside spuriggan

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dragon Blader Z - Jul. 09, 2021

customise set

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Vtryuga - Jul. 09, 2021

(Jul. 09, 2021  4:29 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well lately just find out that a blue 2 armor is coming in a blue and pink color so my guess is the double booster/costumize set that will release in aug can potentially have the cat helment blader bey alongside spuriggan
I haven't checked discord, but isn't that 2 armor coming with longinus?

Hmmmm if 2 armour goes with Lui then ok. Because then Cat blader will appear in August and her bey realize October

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 10, 2021

(Jul. 09, 2021  4:57 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: I haven't checked discord, but isn't that 2 armor coming with longinus?
In the Longinus leak the 2 armor is in a normal metal color so it can be from something else

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Jul. 10, 2021

I think a DB Wvyron is inevitable for a few reasons. 1 Wakiya is returning . 2. Rashad seems likely to be an attack type whether or not he keeps Valtryek. 3 The skateboard person would only mean only 2 defense players. In Rise, you had Arman, Blindt, and Gwyn. (3) In Surge, we got Silas, Lain, and Wakiya. (3) So Wakiya being in the anime and the fact that Basara is currently the only known defense blader so Wakiya and the mystery person would tally up to 3.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Jul. 10, 2021

Chapter speculation

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - FENlX - Jul. 12, 2021

Look some news, based on the translation, seems like Remodeling Set, but in this release will included New Release Spriggan

But Remodeling Set in Cho-Z was an exclusive release B-00, or gonna be like Reshuffle Set in MF? Don't know for sure and again compare to GT Customize Set based on the leak for the price it is real Customize Set? If it's real the next question will be the content, beside Spriggan what's will included

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Jul. 12, 2021

I don't understand how YouTube videos work. Like it was said that no leaks not post but it seems that no one cares and big youtubers post 321 go store leak

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 12, 2021

(Jul. 12, 2021  5:44 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I don't understand how YouTube videos work. Like it was said that no leaks not post but it seems that no one cares and big youtubers post 321 go store leak
It's technically not a leak since an official seller revealed it

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Jul. 12, 2021

(Jul. 12, 2021  5:44 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I don't understand how YouTube videos work. Like it was said that no leaks not post but it seems that no one cares and big youtubers post 321 go store leak

I think it's intentional by TT, to build the hype and reveal it on friday.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Jul. 12, 2021

(Jul. 12, 2021  5:52 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
It's technically not a leak since an official seller revealed it

Interesting ☺️

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dark red - Jul. 13, 2021

(Jul. 10, 2021  7:27 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I think a DB Wvyron is inevitable for a few reasons. 1 Wakiya is returning . 2. Rashad seems likely to be an attack type whether or not he keeps Valtryek. 3 The skateboard person would only mean only 2 defense players. In Rise, you had Arman, Blindt, and Gwyn. (3) In Surge, we got Silas, Lain, and Wakiya. (3) So Wakiya being in the anime and the fact that Basara is currently the only known defense blader so Wakiya and the mystery person would tally up to 3.
And Wakiya has a new attire just like in Sparking which could mean that he'll get a DB Wyvern evolution since old characters with new attires tend to get new evolutions.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Jul. 13, 2021

(Jul. 13, 2021  12:19 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  7:27 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I think a DB Wvyron is inevitable for a few reasons. 1 Wakiya is returning . 2. Rashad seems likely to be an attack type whether or not he keeps Valtryek. 3 The skateboard person would only mean only 2 defense players. In Rise, you had Arman, Blindt, and Gwyn. (3) In Surge, we got Silas, Lain, and Wakiya. (3) So Wakiya being in the anime and the fact that Basara is currently the only known defense blader so Wakiya and the mystery person would tally up to 3.
And Wakiya has a new attire just like in Sparking which could mean that he'll get a DB Wyvern evolution since old characters with new attires tend to get new evolutions.

90% of the characters in Evolution would like to know your location.