World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Jun. 17, 2021

(Jun. 17, 2021  5:23 AM)Orbit Wrote: Longinus’s ore gimmick will probably be metal in the chip, or there is no chip and they do a knight mare Longinus again and fire the blade armour and core together. That would be kinda cool but wouldn’t allow for high and low mode so it wouldn’t happen.

(Jun. 17, 2021  5:22 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: ...And then TT slams a Spriggan Core with dual-spin, metal, burst locks, and strong teeth in our faces and destroys the meta once again.

Well they did it with lord, so even though your saying that in a joking manner, it’s not out of the realms of possibility. Oof

It'd be pretty funny if they did, though...

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Jun. 17, 2021

I think a new Longinus would get a revised version of destroy, like destroy metal, or high destroy, or destroy rubber or something like that

(Jun. 17, 2021  5:26 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  5:20 AM)Orbit Wrote: I hope the only core gimmick we get for spriggan is dual spin, cuz that would make spriggan more balanced compared to the other cores.

Since Savior took inspiration driver from God, Vanish from Drain, I'm really sure Spriggan will do the same probably new iteration of Zeta driver
Interesting idea, maybe metal versions of the zeta tips

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Jun. 17, 2021

(Jun. 17, 2021  5:27 AM)Orbit Wrote: I think a new Longinus would get a revised version of destroy, like destroy metal, or high destroy, or destroy rubber or something like that

(Jun. 17, 2021  5:26 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Since Savior took inspiration driver from God, Vanish from Drain, I'm really sure Spriggan will do the same probably new iteration of Zeta driver

I reckon a Driver gimmick that is designed to counter/clash with Savoir's, seeing as Valkyrie and Spriggan are rivals.

I think it’s safe to say some, if not all previous protagonists are coming back, so what gimmick do you guys think they might have?

(Jun. 17, 2021  5:30 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  5:27 AM)Orbit Wrote: I think a new Longinus would get a revised version of destroy, like destroy metal, or high destroy, or destroy rubber or something like that

I reckon a Driver gimmick that is designed to counter/clash with Savoir's, seeing as Valkyrie and Spriggan are rivals.

They could give it generate (I hope not)

I think if hyuga and Hikaru came back they’d have core gimmicks that would activate after taking clicks, just like limit break, Achilles could have burst stoppers that activate if you launch hard enough, and dragon would have that evolution gimmick that happens mid match again

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Jun. 17, 2021

(Jun. 17, 2021  5:23 AM)Orbit Wrote: Longinus’s ore gimmick will probably be metal in the chip, or there is no chip and they do a knight mare Longinus again and fire the blade armour and core together. That would be kinda cool but wouldn’t allow for high and low mode so it wouldn’t happen.

(Jun. 17, 2021  5:22 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: ...And then TT slams a Spriggan Core with dual-spin, metal, burst locks, and strong teeth in our faces and destroys the meta once again.

Well they did it with lord, so even though your saying that in a joking manner, it’s not out of the realms of possibility. Oof

For DB spriggan there is possibility tho, since in come in very expensive customize set, TT will want it sell like hot cake.

(Jun. 17, 2021  5:30 AM)Orbit Wrote: I  think it’s safe to say some, if not all previous protagonists are coming back, so what gimmick do you guys think they might have?

(Jun. 17, 2021  5:30 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I reckon a Driver gimmick that is designed to counter/clash with Savoir's, seeing as Valkyrie and Spriggan are rivals.

They could give it generate (I hope not)

I think if hyuga and Hikaru came back they’d have core gimmicks that would activate after taking clicks, just like limit break, Achilles could have burst stoppers that activate if you launch hard enough, and dragon would have that evolution gimmick that happens mid match again

I hope no old character coming back again. We need new good character like free from god, phi from cho z

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Jun. 17, 2021

I guess Longinus DB layer will remind Nightmare. What I want to say, is that there might be fusion of blade and disk. So only driver can change. I'm wondering if it will go High mode

(Jun. 17, 2021  7:36 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I guess Longinus DB layer will remind Nightmare. What I want to say, is that there might be fusion of blade and disk. So only driver can change. I'm wondering if it will go High mode

If they leave the core and armour alone and separated it’s possible to change modes. It would be a blade with metal that does not support disks, and you can put the armour and core on just like any other db blade

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeyCrafter - Jun. 17, 2021

(Jun. 17, 2021  8:08 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:36 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I guess Longinus DB layer will remind Nightmare. What I want to say, is that there might be fusion of blade and disk. So only driver can change. I'm wondering if it will go High mode

If they leave the core and armour alone and separated it’s possible to change modes. It would be a blade with metal that does not support disks, and you can put the armour and core on just like any other db blade

That would be pretty difficult to make high and low mode even work.

(Jun. 17, 2021  8:16 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  8:08 PM)Orbit Wrote: If they leave the core and armour alone and separated it’s possible to change modes. It would be a blade with metal that does not support disks, and you can put the armour and core on just like any other db blade

That would be pretty difficult to make high and low mode even work.

Imagine a db layer with a tip, and only a tip. You didn’t put on a disk. You're still able to change modes by changing the order of the core and armour. Now think that the blade is bulkier and has metal on it to make up for not disk. That’s how it would work

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeyCrafter - Jun. 17, 2021

(Jun. 17, 2021  8:37 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  8:16 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: That would be pretty difficult to make high and low mode even work.

Imagine a db layer with a tip, and only a tip. You didn’t put on a disk. You're still able to change modes by changing the order of the core and armour. Now think that the blade is bulkier and has metal on it to make up for not disk. That’s how it would work

But the part that'll act as the faux disc will be in the way when customizing the layer(and is necessary for proper assembly with the driver as well). If the faux disc could be separated in order for the core to be able to attach in high mode, then it could work.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - StookyWaffles - Jun. 18, 2021

So regarding the next release, speculated to be the Customize Set featuring Spriggan, I was wondering what beys they'd include in it.
Each customize set always (as far as I know) comes with 1 bey of each type, without repeating parts within the set or combinations seen in previous releases, so we can use this to try to guess what beys will be included.
Balance: most likely Spriggan, featuring all-new parts
Attack: Possibly a Savior/Dynamite recolour, maybe Savior Belial/Ragnaruk or Dynamite Valkyrie
Stamina: Possibly Vanish/Cyclone (I think Vanish is more likely, since we already got a Cyclone recolour but it still could be either), perhaps Cyclone Belial/Valkyrie or Vanish Bahamut
Defence: This is the interesting one. We only have 1 Defence blade in all of DB so far (which is Roar), and in the latest Random Booster we know we're getting Roar Fafnir. Since there are no other Left-spin Dynamite cores to make a unique combo in this set, I bet there'll be a new Defence type bey releasing too. Maybe the cat girl or Rashad's bey?

Of course, this is all assuming that TT does something like the GT customize set, where all the layers fit their types (Erase Fafnir was Balance, Cosmo Dragon was Stamina), and not like the Cho-Z/God sets where the layer's original type did not match their role in the set (The stamina combo featured Bloody Longinus, Attack combo featured Tornado Wyvern for God/Crash Ragnaruk for Cho-Z, or a balance combo using Drain Fafnir). I could see TT using Vanish or Cyclone in a Defence combination, maybe, opening the possibility for the new bey to be a Stamina type, or if Vanish and Cyclone were each used for a Defence or Stamina combo a new Attack type is possible. However, since the latest Customize set (GT) didn't do the above, I think the new bey will most likely be a defence type.

Thoughts?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Jun. 18, 2021

(Jun. 18, 2021  6:52 AM)StookyWaffles Wrote: So regarding the next release, speculated to be the Customize Set featuring Spriggan, I was wondering what beys they'd include in it.
Each customize set always (as far as I know) comes with 1 bey of each type, without repeating parts within the set or combinations seen in previous releases, so we can use this to try to guess what beys will be included.
Attack: Possibly a Savior/Dynamite recolour, maybe Savior Belial/Ragnaruk or Dynamite Valkyrie
Stamina: Possibly Vanish/Cyclone (I think Vanish is more likely, since we already got a Cyclone recolour but it still could be either), perhaps Cyclone Belial/Valkyrie or Vanish Bahamut
Defence: This is the interesting one. We only have 1 Defence blade in all of DB so far (which is Roar), and in the latest Random Booster we know we're getting Roar Fafnir. Since there are no other Left-spin Dynamite cores to make a unique combo in this set, I bet there'll be a new Defence type bey releasing too. Maybe the cat girl or Rashad's bey?

Of course, this is all assuming that TT does something like the GT customize set, where all the layers fit their types (Erase Fafnir was Balance, Cosmo Dragon was Stamina), and not like the Cho-Z/God sets where the layer's original type did not match their role in the set (The stamina combo featured Bloody Longinus, Attack combo featured Tornado Wyvern for God/Crash Ragnaruk for Cho-Z, or a balance combo using Drain Fafnir). I could see TT using Vanish or Cyclone in a Defence combination, maybe, opening the possibility for the new bey to be a Stamina type, or if Vanish and Cyclone were each used for a Defence or Stamina combo a new Attack type is possible. However, since the latest Customize set (GT) didn't do the above, I think the new bey will most likely be a defence type.

Thoughts?

My guess is Rashad bey will come within the set, but as an Attack Type since Rashad used red Brave Valkyrie. Stamina will be Ragnaruk recolor and Defense will be Bahamut recolor.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - StookyWaffles - Jun. 18, 2021

(Jun. 18, 2021  7:16 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  6:52 AM)StookyWaffles Wrote: So regarding the next release, speculated to be the Customize Set featuring Spriggan, I was wondering what beys they'd include in it.

Thoughts?

My guess is Rashad bey will come within the set, but as an Attack Type since Rashad used red Brave Valkyrie. Stamina will be Ragnaruk recolor and Defense will be Bahamut recolor.
The thing is, though, for the most recent Customize set (The GT set) none of the beys that didn't use new parts had repeated layer combinations (Erase had only been seen with Bahamut and Diabolos, and Cosmo had only been seen with Valkyrie in the RB). If TT continues that trend, there shouldn't be a Roar recolour since Roar has been seen with Bahamut and Fafnir in the latest Random Booster. The new bey still could be an Attack type, though, if the Customize set uses something like Vanish for a defence combo, Cyclone for a stamina combo and Rashad's bey for an attack combo.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Jun. 20, 2021

Can I just say I saw a Spriggan leak and i feel like Fainting because the design was very agressive

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Jun. 20, 2021

(Jun. 20, 2021  4:12 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Can I just say I saw a Spriggan leak and i feel like Fainting because the design was very agressive

you mean, the concept one? or the color muted one?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MagikHorse - Jun. 20, 2021

(Jun. 20, 2021  4:12 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Can I just say I saw a Spriggan leak and i feel like Fainting because the design was very agressive

And? Spriggan was aggressive, so much it was a constant burst hazard and still holds one of the purely most aggressive shapes in Burst's history. Storm Spriggan was a little more muted and rounder, but still had some aggression. Legend Spriggan was basically an Attack type. Lord Spriggan brought some aggression back too, despite it's defensive use.

I swear, people forget that Spriggan isn't just a defensive bey sometimes.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Jun. 20, 2021

I want full rubber bey. Imagine Vanish Bahamut in whatever is the next burst system, with rubber disk (maybe something like jerk) and rubber springy driver (basically either rubber nothing, or rubber on side of nothing, just like friction or unite). RUBBER SUPREMACY

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Jun. 21, 2021

(Jun. 20, 2021  10:47 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:

And? Spriggan was aggressive, so much it was a constant burst hazard and still holds one of the purely most aggressive shapes in Burst's history. Storm Spriggan was a little more muted and rounder, but still had some aggression. Legend Spriggan was basically an Attack type. Lord Spriggan brought some aggression back too, despite it's defensive use.

No what I'm saying is that it was shocking because I felt that the axe design was a little off

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BladerGem - Jun. 21, 2021

(Jun. 20, 2021  10:47 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:

I mean, to be fair, the last time we had an offensively-shaped Spriggan was what, Legend? I mean, I guess you could say that Lord had offensive rubber, but nobody ever used it for anything other than defense-stamina, right? I mean sure, the early Spriggans started off strong, but really. Requiem, Cho-Z, Lord, World... It's been designed pretty consistently as a defense/stamina type, and usually paired with a mobile-ish driver (Zeta, Dimension, Unite).

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MagikHorse - Jun. 21, 2021

(Jun. 21, 2021  5:39 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2021  10:47 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: And? Spriggan was aggressive, so much it was a constant burst hazard and still holds one of the purely most aggressive shapes in Burst's history. Storm Spriggan was a little more muted and rounder, but still had some aggression. Legend Spriggan was basically an Attack type. Lord Spriggan brought some aggression back too, despite it's defensive use.

I mean, to be fair, the last time we had an offensively-shaped Spriggan was what, Legend? I mean, I guess you could say that Lord had offensive rubber, but nobody ever used it for anything other than defense-stamina, right? I mean sure, the early Spriggans started off strong, but really. Requiem, Cho-Z, Lord, World... It's been designed pretty consistently as a defense/stamina type, and usually paired with a mobile-ish driver (Zeta, Dimension, Unite).

A few people did in fact use Lord as a discount Judgement, so though it was used distinctly defensively most of the time it could be used offensively as well. It had a sizable gap on each side by that rubber, and the punch it had was notable.

Truth is Spriggan keeps flip-flopping with its designs, and each iteration is always unique from the previous ones. It really shouldn't be such a surprise that they'd throw out another aggressive design again.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Jun. 22, 2021

I REALLY want an Xtend plus variation sometime this season, and I think it’s likely to happen with either Spriggan or the next Achilles, if we get a new Achilles that is. Xtend metal or Xtend’ would be so good, as long as it’s compatible with the Xtend plus chip

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Jun. 22, 2021

(Jun. 22, 2021  5:13 AM)Orbit Wrote: I REALLY want an Xtend plus variation sometime this season, and I think it’s likely to happen with either Spriggan or the next Achilles, if we get a new Achilles that is. Xtend metal or Xtend’ would be so good, as long as it’s compatible with the Xtend plus chip

I dont think Spriggan wiill get Xtend, it will be too OP. i think Spriggan will get new iteration of Zeta driver

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Jun. 22, 2021

(Jun. 22, 2021  5:17 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2021  5:13 AM)Orbit Wrote: I REALLY want an Xtend plus variation sometime this season, and I think it’s likely to happen with either Spriggan or the next Achilles, if we get a new Achilles that is. Xtend metal or Xtend’ would be so good, as long as it’s compatible with the Xtend plus chip

I dont think Spriggan wiill get Xtend, it will be too OP. i think Spriggan will get new iteration of Zeta driver

Well cyclone was also pretty op too, and Bahamut is shaping up to be a great release, so Spriggan with Xtend doesn’t seem so bad considering Spriggan will likely serve a new use this season (offense)

Well they are both Rb beys so they could just be different. TT might make RBs the only way to get gig and make the prize beys great so people spend more money on them

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Jun. 24, 2021

(Jun. 21, 2021  5:30 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2021  5:39 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I mean, to be fair, the last time we had an offensively-shaped Spriggan was what, Legend? I mean, I guess you could say that Lord had offensive rubber, but nobody ever used it for anything other than defense-stamina, right? I mean sure, the early Spriggans started off strong, but really. Requiem, Cho-Z, Lord, World... It's been designed pretty consistently as a defense/stamina type, and usually paired with a mobile-ish driver (Zeta, Dimension, Unite).

A few people did in fact use Lord as a discount Judgement, so though it was used distinctly defensively most of the time it could be used offensively as well. It had a sizable gap on each side by that rubber, and the punch it had was notable.

Truth is Spriggan keeps flip-flopping with its designs, and each iteration is always unique from the previous ones. It really shouldn't be such a surprise that they'd throw out another aggressive design again.

I guess your right, it's just I only started when Spriggan was mainly defensive so I only relate to the defensive Spriggan mentality

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Grimblaze7382 - Jun. 24, 2021

I would really like to see Odin/Odax, Emperor Forneus, and a Trex/Dinosaur themed beyblade get new releases. I have noticed a distinct lack of anything dino related.