World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Jun. 13, 2021

(Jun. 12, 2021  8:36 PM)Instarez Wrote: Anyways, DB chapter still don't got names yet cause no volumes, so speculation names.
Chapter 1: The Demon Lord, Bell Daikokuten!
Chapter 2: Ranzo Appears! Cyclone Ragnurak!
Chapter 3: Free's Challenge! You can do it, Bell!

Speculation chapters now.
Chapter 4: Basara's Resolve, Roar Bahamut Awakens!
Inspired by everyone growing around him, Basara makes a new Beyblade, Roar Bahamut! However, Bahamut unleashes a strange aura, and tells Bahamut that he wants to destroy?!

Chapter 5: The Legend Valt Aoi! The Most Powerful Attack Type!
The best blader in the world, Valt suddenly appears?! He's spunky and wants to challenge Bell! Bell finally has a chance to become the strongest blader in the world....however, Valkyrie is just to strong! Can Bell make a miracle happen?!

Chapter 6: The BC Sol Prodigy!
Bell has lost, but he's not done yet. With the most determination yet, he makes a new Blade: Devil! He looks for different types of bladers, and finds and interesting one: Rashad! Rashad claims he knows Valt, and uses a strange red Brave Valkyrie. As Bell struggles, he sees how to bring out Devil's true power!

Chapter 7: A Tournament Begins! Shu and Lui
Bell is feeling excited, and more powerful than ever. Suddenly, Valt announces a World Tournament. Bell decides this is his second chance to prove he's greatest in the World, and everyone he knows comes! However 2 new bladers appear in the Tournament: Shu and Lui. They are insanely powerful, and have history with each other??
You are Hiro Morita bro

I guess Rashad in October

So it seems that TT like Horizontal chips

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Jun. 14, 2021

So TT want to fuse previous generation in new

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - UnseenBurst - Jun. 14, 2021

I hope Saber Valkryie has Metal and Rubber that would be a sick combination

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Jun. 14, 2021

V gear is only from metal

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Jun. 15, 2021

I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say, WE NEED A RUBBER SHARP DRIVER.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Jun. 15, 2021

(Jun. 15, 2021  4:13 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say, WE NEED A RUBBER SHARP DRIVER.

What we need is a rubber sharp with a free spin ring around it (like destroy) so it has some stamina/Lad

And if all goes well we could get a high metal version of it in the future! XD

(Jun. 15, 2021  4:33 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  4:13 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say, WE NEED A RUBBER SHARP DRIVER.

What we need is a rubber sharp with a free spin ring around it (like destroy) so it has some stamina/Lad

What about a Metal Sharp?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Jun. 15, 2021

(Jun. 15, 2021  4:56 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  4:33 AM)Orbit Wrote: What we need is a rubber sharp with a free spin ring around it (like destroy) so it has some stamina/Lad

What about a Metal Sharp?
Oh, did you forget about high metal survive?

The SS+ tier driver?

It’s so ‘good’ people can’t even wrap their heads around how ‘amazing’ it is

(Jun. 15, 2021  4:59 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  4:56 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What about a Metal Sharp?
Oh, did you forget about high metal survive?

The SS+ tier driver?

It’s so ‘good’ people can’t even wrap their heads around how ‘amazing’ it is

I meant a Driver that is basically Blow Metal. But yeah, I heard how "revolutionary" High Metal Survive is. Honestly, the Driver is THAT ludicrous, I'm gonna buy it JUST for that reason.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Jun. 15, 2021

Guys did you see trailer of Saber Valkyrie and Devil Belial?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jun. 15, 2021

Spoiler alert for raising latest chapter

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Jun. 15, 2021

(Jun. 15, 2021  12:31 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Spoiler alert for raising latest chapter

Wait. A burst Flash Leopard AND another Wolborg? I thought Wolborg doesn’t evolve until G-Revolution and we haven’t even gotten remakes from there

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Theguywith1bey - Jun. 15, 2021

(Jun. 12, 2021  11:22 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  10:12 PM)Theguywith1bey Wrote: Saber Valkyrie looks pretty good at least compared to the leaks shown some time ago, although sadly it looks like there'll be a lot of stickers. Also, I wonder how much recoil this'll have, if it has a lot I hope it's not like slash. But I'm also excited for the new V gear and the launcher. I wonder how much of a difference the V gear will make in battle. If the V gear is good and Saber is good then it'll just add to the value of this beyblade since there's also a db launcher[Image: unknown.png]

Nice diagram, not nice for me cause I hate stickers. These ones don't look too small though, so they should be fairly easy, for the most part.

True but sadly we also have driver and armour stickers.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Jun. 16, 2021

(Jun. 15, 2021  12:31 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Spoiler alert for raising latest chapter

Are you trying to say Flash Leopard could be the next V2 Magnacore remake assuming that we will get more than the two we have?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jun. 16, 2021

(Jun. 15, 2021  3:45 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Wait. A burst Flash Leopard AND another Wolborg? I thought Wolborg doesn’t evolve until G-Revolution and we haven’t even gotten remakes from there
Never mind there it just the old wolborg
(Jun. 16, 2021  12:45 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Are you trying to say Flash Leopard could be the next V2 Magnacore remake assuming that we will get more than the two we have?
Idk about remake set but flash leopard might be in rb 27

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Jun. 16, 2021

What's the difference between the Dynamite Blade and the Devil Blade? Other than the colour, they look the same...

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jun. 16, 2021

(Jun. 16, 2021  1:11 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What's the difference between the Dynamite Blade and the Devil Blade? Other than the colour, they look the same...

The Devil blade has thicker contact points and is rougher.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Jun. 16, 2021

(Jun. 16, 2021  1:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  1:11 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What's the difference between the Dynamite Blade and the Devil Blade? Other than the colour, they look the same...

The Devil blade has thicker contact points and is rougher.

Ok, so kinda like First/Super?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jun. 16, 2021

(Jun. 16, 2021  1:33 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  1:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The Devil blade has thicker contact points and is rougher.

Ok, so kinda like First/Super?
Yes pretty much the same deal.

(Jun. 16, 2021  1:06 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  3:45 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Wait. A burst Flash Leopard AND another Wolborg? I thought Wolborg doesn’t evolve until G-Revolution and we haven’t even gotten remakes from there
(Jun. 16, 2021  12:45 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Are you trying to say Flash Leopard could be the next V2 Magnacore remake assuming that we will get more than the two we have?

Yes I know. I’m asking are we about to get a third Upgraded Magnacore remake?

(Jun. 16, 2021  1:06 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Which Flash Leopard are we likely getting? The first one or Flash Leopard 2?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Jun. 17, 2021

I hope the only core gimmick we get for spriggan is dual spin, cuz that would make spriggan more balanced compared to the other cores.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Jun. 17, 2021

(Jun. 17, 2021  5:20 AM)Orbit Wrote: I hope the only core gimmick we get for spriggan is dual spin, cuz that would make spriggan more balanced compared to the other cores.

...And then TT slams a Spriggan Core with dual-spin, metal, burst locks, and strong teeth in our faces and destroys the meta once again.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Jun. 17, 2021

Longinus’s ore gimmick will probably be metal in the chip, or there is no chip and they do a knight mare Longinus again and fire the blade armour and core together. That would be kinda cool but wouldn’t allow for high and low mode so it wouldn’t happen.

(Jun. 17, 2021  5:22 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  5:20 AM)Orbit Wrote: I hope the only core gimmick we get for spriggan is dual spin, cuz that would make spriggan more balanced compared to the other cores.

...And then TT slams a Spriggan Core with dual-spin, metal, burst locks, and strong teeth in our faces and destroys the meta once again.

Well they did it with lord, so even though your saying that in a joking manner, it’s not out of the realms of possibility. Oof

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Jun. 17, 2021

Since Savior took inspiration driver from God, Vanish from Drain, I'm really sure Spriggan will do the same probably new iteration of Zeta driver