World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jun. 07, 2021

(Jun. 07, 2021  2:28 PM)Instarez Wrote: Also my final thoughts are about the Rashad shot. We know that the Valkyrie is his, so is there anything else. I might just be overthinking, but the Moon imagery might have importance. Maybe foreshadowing his next bey will be a God of the Moon. Speaking of Rashad, he's standing is a place surrounded by pillars. This could possibly be where the first tournament of the season takes place, because iirc Lane was unleashing his flare at the stadium where the Legends Festival and the Legend Super Tag League were held.
I think The pillar place is actually referring to the new training place for free valt and rashad which first debuted in ep 10.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Jun. 07, 2021

(Jun. 07, 2021  4:40 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  2:28 PM)Instarez Wrote: Also my final thoughts are about the Rashad shot. We know that the Valkyrie is his, so is there anything else. I might just be overthinking, but the Moon imagery might have importance. Maybe foreshadowing his next bey will be a God of the Moon. Speaking of Rashad, he's standing is a place surrounded by pillars. This could possibly be where the first tournament of the season takes place, because iirc Lane was unleashing his flare at the stadium where the Legends Festival and the Legend Super Tag League were held.
I think The pillar place is actually referring to the new training place for free valt and rashad which first debuted in ep 10.

Thank you for pointing that out. Either way it's very interesting they still have foreshadowing. Because the last time they dropped proper hints was in God, and there was about 1 for every version of the opening.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jun. 07, 2021

(Jun. 07, 2021  4:43 PM)Instarez Wrote: Thank you for pointing that out. Either way it's very interesting they still have foreshadowing. Because the last time they dropped proper hints was in God, and there was about 1 for every version of the opening.
Technically the last time was in choZ op ver5 where you can see for a split second valkyrie and Achilles clashing in the white realm or resonance realm. But yeah basically this is a good sign that the season know what it's doing let's just hope the for best.

(Jun. 07, 2021  4:54 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  4:43 PM)Instarez Wrote: Thank you for pointing that out. Either way it's very interesting they still have foreshadowing. Because the last time they dropped proper hints was in God, and there was about 1 for every version of the opening.
Technically the last time was in choZ op ver5 where you can see for a split second valkyrie and Achilles clashing in the white realm or resonance realm. But yeah basically this is a good sign that the season know what it's doing let's just hope the for best.

Oh yeah, that's one of my favorite parts actually. But yeah, there's lots of hints which is exciting, let's hope we can find some more and they keep supplying us with more.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeta_ - Jun. 07, 2021

So maybe it's just early in the show, but I hope we see Aiger and Dante in DB. They're staple characters in burst by now

(Jun. 07, 2021  5:16 PM)Zeta_ Wrote: So maybe it's just early in the show, but I hope we see Aiger and Dante in DB. They're staple characters in burst by now

I really hope we don't. It's annoying when they just shove the same characters down your throat instead of new ones. We literally got only 3 new characters last season, so I hope we get a lot of new characters this one.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Jun. 07, 2021

(Jun. 07, 2021  5:27 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  5:16 PM)Zeta_ Wrote: So maybe it's just early in the show, but I hope we see Aiger and Dante in DB. They're staple characters in burst by now

I really hope we don't. It's annoying when they just shove the same characters down your throat instead of new ones. We literally got only 3 new characters last season, so I hope we get a lot of new characters this one.

True, we all need new character, Valt, Shu, Free, Lui is already enough.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Jun. 08, 2021

I kinda happy that new Valkyrie have tattoo too. Also some news :
F gear 5.5g additional rubber attack
V gear 3.7g increase attack speed
S gear 4.1g strengthen countermeasure capabilities
L gear 14.2g change weight distribution

Sh functional , similar to UI , bounces up halfway after launch and uses a large flat for acceleration , but in fact it's only more for entertainment

Moment functional , the grounded spike ball is grounded , and the defense and counterattack ability is strengthened by increasing the friction support. The actual effect isn't too great. The current DB configuration doesn't have a combination that can play it's strengths. The future can be expected

Also Bahamut clicks can reverse

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Jun. 08, 2021

(Jun. 08, 2021  7:39 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I kinda happy that new Valkyrie have tattoo too. Also some news :
F gear  5.5g additional rubber attack

Sh functional , similar to UI , bounces up halfway after launch and uses a large flat for acceleration , but in fact it's only more for entertainment

Moment functional , the grounded spike ball is grounded ,  and the defense and counterattack ability is strengthened by increasing the friction  support. The actual effect isn't too great. The current DB configuration doesn't have a combination that can play it's strengths. The future can be expected

Any price info for Valkyrie?? I hope its not too expensive since it coming with launcher.

(Jun. 08, 2021  7:51 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2021  7:39 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I kinda happy that new Valkyrie have tattoo too. Also some news :

Moment functional , the grounded spike ball is grounded ,  and the defense and counterattack ability is strengthened by increasing the friction  support. The actual effect isn't too great. The current DB configuration doesn't have a combination that can play it's strengths. The future can be expected

Any price info for Valkyrie?? I hope its not too expensive since it coming with launcher.

Do not revealed yet

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jun. 08, 2021

The L-gear is 14 grams? Guess that confirms Belial will be getting a metal upgrade (as if it wasn't obvious lol). The info regarding the S gear is what interests me most ¨S gear 4.1g strengthen countermeasure capabilities.¨ I wonder if this means that the S gear will be giving Belial the ability to change modes. Think about it, we know that the upgrade goes on the disk and is meant to be wide enough to make contact and World Spriggan had the 2B chassis allowing it to change modes. We also know that Belial always has to inherit a particular trait from the bey that its gear is based on, it obviously cant inherit dual spin so that must mean that the new Spriggan has some sort of disk/layer mode change that Bell will copy when making the S gear (probably the same locked/free spin gimmick as 2B).

(Jun. 08, 2021  9:47 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

The L-gear is 14 grams? Guess that confirms Belial will be getting a metal upgrade (as if it wasn't obvious lol). The info regarding the S gear is what interests me most ¨S gear 4.1g strengthen countermeasure capabilities.¨ I wonder if this means that the S gear will be giving Belial the ability to change modes. Think about it, we know that the upgrade goes on the disk and is meant to be wide enough to make contact and World Spriggan had the 2B chassis allowing it to change modes. We also know that Belial always has to inherit a particular trait from the bey that its gear is based on, it obviously cant inherit dual spin so that must mean that the new Spriggan has some sort of disk/layer mode change that Bell will copy when making the S gear (probably the same locked/free spin gimmick as 2B).

Dual spin probably not, i think it just can counter left and right bey effectively

(Jun. 08, 2021  9:47 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Well L gear is really from metal. About S gear. It gives balance to bey and make some sort a double layer and more blades, equipped with a lot of power as Corocoro say. I wonder what it give more

I guess double layer will give more impact. Also it will be able to control Belial, since how it says that with V gear he can destroy stadium, propably means that he will be very fast. Also with being so fast he can ring out himself very fast. Also V gear is very good since it's metal one

Sh will jump only halfway of battle so not much stamina will be gone. Trick called Vertical will not be able to be made by Bahamut since it have less chance. Well if you have a question, ask me since I don't remember all, so ask me

(Jun. 08, 2021  10:19 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2021  9:47 AM)Zeutron Wrote:  The L-gear is 14 grams? Guess that confirms Belial will be getting a metal upgrade (as if it wasn't obvious lol). The info regarding the S gear is what interests me most ¨S gear 4.1g strengthen countermeasure capabilities.¨ I wonder if this means that the S gear will be giving Belial the ability to change modes. Think about it, we know that the upgrade goes on the disk and is meant to be wide enough to make contact and World Spriggan had the 2B chassis allowing it to change modes. We also know that Belial always has to inherit a particular trait from the bey that its gear is based on, it obviously cant inherit dual spin so that must mean that the new Spriggan has some sort of disk/layer mode change that Bell will copy when making the S gear (probably the same locked/free spin gimmick as 2B).

Well L gear is really from metal. About S gear. It gives balance to bey and make some sort a double layer and more blades, equipped with a lot of power as Corocoro say. I wonder what it give more

I guess double layer will give more impact. Also it will be able to control Belial, since how it says that with V gear he can destroy stadium, propably means that he will be very fast. Also with being so fast he can ring out himself very fast. Also V gear is very good since it's metal one

Sh will jump only halfway of battle so not much stamina will be gone. Trick called Vertical will not be able to be made by Bahamut since it have less chance. Well if you have a question, ask me since I don't remember all, so ask me

Is it also true that rashad bey comes with spriggan in customize set?

(Jun. 08, 2021  11:40 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2021  10:19 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well L gear is really from metal. About S gear. It gives balance to bey and make some sort a double layer and more blades, equipped with a lot of power as Corocoro say. I wonder what it give more

We still don't know. There was no information about Spriggan and Customise set. I will inform you guys

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jun. 08, 2021

(Jun. 08, 2021  10:19 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well L gear is really from metal. About S gear. It gives balance to bey and make some sort a double layer and more blades, equipped with a lot of power as Corocoro say. I wonder what it give more

Firstly Zuetron was speculating on Spriggan gimmick being that the it will have some sort of a disc gimmick secondly this is a rumor so the correct place for it is the upcoming and rumor thread ik you have post it there but just to make everyone doesn't get confused with rumor and speculation.
(Jun. 08, 2021  11:40 AM)WickedHero Wrote: [quote='Beyblade8986' pid='17
Well this is a speculation thread so almost everything here is a speculation and wishful thinking.

(Jun. 08, 2021  12:41 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Firstly Zuetron was speculating on Spriggan gimmick being that the it will have some sort of a disc gimmick secondly this is a rumor so the correct place for it is the upcoming and rumor thread ik you have post it there but just to make everyone doesn't get confused with rumor and speculation.
(Jun. 08, 2021  11:40 AM)WickedHero Wrote: [quote='Beyblade8986' pid='17
Well this is a speculation thread so almost everything here is a speculation and wishful thinking.
Got it. Thanks 👍

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeta_ - Jun. 09, 2021

(Jun. 07, 2021  5:27 PM)Instarez Wrote:

Honestly, that's fair. I'm just glad we got a new Bahamut.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jun. 09, 2021

(Jun. 09, 2021  11:49 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: 4904810173724_feed.jpg]
Saber valkyrie got revealed by hobbydigi
https://www.hobbydigi.com/zh_hant_hk/toys/takara-tomy-beyblade-burst-db-booster-b-187-saber-valkyrie-sh-7-include-saber-valkyrie-specific-beylauncher

Surprised that nobody is talking about it but dang, those red parts have definitely got to be rubber.

-Edit: You know what, after taking a closer look maybe that isn't the case.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Jun. 09, 2021

Info from Discord, shared by Beyblade 8986. Technically not confirmed but most likely true.
Episode 14 Saber Valkyrie. Episode 15 Roar Bahamut. Episode 16 Rashad vs Valt

Here is my speculation on what will happen coming up.
Episode 12: Bell vs Free. Bell wins and Free  acknowledges him. Basara gets interested.
Episode 13: Basara trains to try and become a better blader. Ranzo joins in.
Episode 14: Valt is impressed by Bell's performance and decides it's finally time, so he makes Saber Valkyrie.
Episode 15: Basara makes Bahamut and challenges Bell. He ties with him.
Episode 16: Rashad wants Valt to be on the same level as Valt, so he challenges him. Valt wins. + Clash! Dynamite Battle Version 2 Will Debut.*

*Extra info: Here's what I would think Version 2 would be.
The beat drop with Bell vs the Beys will be replaced. Instead it will be Ragnurak, Bahamut, and Belial Clashing.
Bell vs Valt will be updated with Saber Valkyrie.
Rashad walking will be replaced by a shot with Valt and Valkyrie.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jun. 09, 2021

(Jun. 09, 2021  5:26 PM)Instarez Wrote: Info from Discord, shared by Beyblade 8986. Technically not confirmed but most likely true.
Episode 14 Saber Valkyrie. Episode 15 Roar Bahamut. Episode 16 Rashad vs Valt

Here is my speculation on what will happen coming up.
Episode 12: Bell vs Free. Bell wins and Free  acknowledges him. Basara gets interested.
Episode 13: Basara trains to try and become a better blader. Ranzo joins in.
Episode 14: Valt is impressed by Bell's performance and decides it's finally time, so he makes Saber Valkyrie.
Episode 15: Basara makes Bahamut and challenges Bell. He ties with him.
Episode 16: Rashad wants Valt to be on the same level as Valt, so he challenges him. Valt wins. + Clash! Dynamite Battle Version 2 Will Debut.*

*Extra info: Here's what I would think Version 2 would be.
The beat drop with Bell vs the Beys will be replaced. Instead it will be Ragnurak, Bahamut, and Belial Clashing.
Bell vs Valt will be updated with Saber Valkyrie.
Rashad walking will be replaced by a shot with Valt and Valkyrie.
Correction there is already a summary for ep 13
Ep 13 is bell vs free, score is 1-1 and they talk about resonance yata yata yata

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Jun. 10, 2021

(Jun. 09, 2021  4:49 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  11:49 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: 4904810173724_feed.jpg]
Saber valkyrie got revealed by hobbydigi
https://www.hobbydigi.com/zh_hant_hk/toys/takara-tomy-beyblade-burst-db-booster-b-187-saber-valkyrie-sh-7-include-saber-valkyrie-specific-beylauncher

Surprised that nobody is talking about it but dang, those red parts have definitely got to be rubber.

That Valkyrie is lit! It's a lot more aggressive-looking than I thought it would be. Rip the Hasbro Beys I will eventually sacrifice to it...

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Jun. 12, 2021

Anyways, DB chapter still don't got names yet cause no volumes, so speculation names.
Chapter 1: The Demon Lord, Bell Daikokuten!
Chapter 2: Ranzo Appears! Cyclone Ragnurak!
Chapter 3: Free's Challenge! You can do it, Bell!

Speculation chapters now.
Chapter 4: Basara's Resolve, Roar Bahamut Awakens!
Inspired by everyone growing around him, Basara makes a new Beyblade, Roar Bahamut! However, Bahamut unleashes a strange aura, and tells Bahamut that he wants to destroy?!

Chapter 5: The Legend Valt Aoi! The Most Powerful Attack Type!
The best blader in the world, Valt suddenly appears?! He's spunky and wants to challenge Bell! Bell finally has a chance to become the strongest blader in the world....however, Valkyrie is just to strong! Can Bell make a miracle happen?!

Chapter 6: The BC Sol Prodigy!
Bell has lost, but he's not done yet. With the most determination yet, he makes a new Blade: Devil! He looks for different types of bladers, and finds and interesting one: Rashad! Rashad claims he knows Valt, and uses a strange red Brave Valkyrie. As Bell struggles, he sees how to bring out Devil's true power!

Chapter 7: A Tournament Begins! Shu and Lui
Bell is feeling excited, and more powerful than ever. Suddenly, Valt announces a World Tournament. Bell decides this is his second chance to prove he's greatest in the World, and everyone he knows comes! However 2 new bladers appear in the Tournament: Shu and Lui. They are insanely powerful, and have history with each other??

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Theguywith1bey - Jun. 12, 2021

(Jun. 10, 2021  12:53 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  4:49 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Surprised that nobody is talking about it but dang, those red parts have definitely got to be rubber.

That Valkyrie is lit! It's a lot more aggressive-looking than I thought it would be. Rip the Hasbro Beys I will eventually sacrifice to it...
Saber Valkyrie looks pretty good at least compared to the leaks shown some time ago, although sadly it looks like there'll be a lot of stickers. Also, I wonder how much recoil this'll have, if it has a lot I hope it's not like slash. But I'm also excited for the new V gear and the launcher. I wonder how much of a difference the V gear will make in battle. If the V gear is good and Saber is good then it'll just add to the value of this beyblade since there's also a db launcher[Image: unknown.png]

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Jun. 12, 2021

(Jun. 12, 2021  10:12 PM)Theguywith1bey Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2021  12:53 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: That Valkyrie is lit! It's a lot more aggressive-looking than I thought it would be. Rip the Hasbro Beys I will eventually sacrifice to it...
Saber Valkyrie looks pretty good at least compared to the leaks shown some time ago, although sadly it looks like there'll be a lot of stickers. Also, I wonder how much recoil this'll have, if it has a lot I hope it's not like slash. But I'm also excited for the new V gear and the launcher. I wonder how much of a difference the V gear will make in battle. If the V gear is good and Saber is good then it'll just add to the value of this beyblade since there's also a db launcher[Image: unknown.png]

Nice diagram, not nice for me cause I hate stickers. These ones don't look too small though, so they should be fairly easy, for the most part.