World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Valtryek Aoi - Jun. 04, 2021

(Jun. 01, 2021  4:39 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  4:33 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: It's not really fighting it's more speculating

And is built on personal opinions and interpretations. The main antagonist doesn't have to be a villain; they're just the main character in conflict/disagree with the protagonist's views and ideals. Lui's Blading style was basically a parallel to Valt's (not to mention his rivarly with Shu, who was the deutrotagonist of S1), so he does qualify as an antagonist. The same goes for Gwynn, even though he's not quite as 'evil' as Red Eye, Phi or Lane.
(Heck, even Red Eye only became the villain character near the end of the season, he was leaning more to neutral before the God Bladers' Cup and was considered the main antagonist in both cases).

Just as with Bell and Rashad it seems, as Rashad doesn't show any signs of turning villainous anytime soon, but appears as the season's main antagonist, probably because of Bell's slightly villainous challenge to all the bladers in the world.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Jun. 04, 2021

I want TT to make a tip like destroy’, but instead of the plastic jaggy tip, it has a tip like Iron. So iron with a free spin ring. It would be even better if it had the tip of Charge metal (Metal Zephyr)

Of the 4D beys I want TT to remake: Big Bang Pegasus, L-Drago Destructor, Phantom Orion, Flash Sagittario, and Diablo nemesis. If there is an extra at the last random booster, I would want Fang Leone or Variares

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Jun. 04, 2021

Lmao, Bahamut chip is like GT, and Valkyrie is like Wining

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GhostFox - Jun. 04, 2021

IDK if this is suitable for this thread but I think rashad goodman is a pseudonym for his real name and that he is actually a badman.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Jun. 04, 2021

(Jun. 04, 2021  2:27 PM)GhostFox Wrote: IDK if this is suitable for this thread but I think rashad goodman is a pseudonym for his real name and that he is actually a badman.

I'm not sure if he'll turn evil, but I feel like there's more to his character we haven't seen. It just feels like he's hiding something.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Jun. 04, 2021

Anyone seen new Valkyrie leak yet? So far i like it, but seeing it coming with DB launcher, i wonder how expensive it will be.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SpryzenRepair - Jun. 05, 2021

(Jun. 01, 2021  4:26 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  4:19 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Not all antagonist are evil gwyn is the perfect example of that

I mean she did kinda wanna break Dragon

1. Gwyn is a boy. 
2. I think what you mean is that Lui isn't a villain. Being a villain is different from being the antagonist.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Jun. 05, 2021

I think I found a way Rashad can have a dynamite bey starting with R BUT has a motif similar to Valtryek. If the sub is correct, Rashad said he wanted to fight with Valtryek by his side. If he ends up being the season 6 villain, what if his motif is either an entity that is an opposite to a Valkyrie in mythology or make his Brave Valtryek evolve into a bey with a name beginning with R (like how Lain evolved Uranus into Lucius) but retains some semblance of the motif

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Jun. 05, 2021

(Jun. 05, 2021  1:21 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I think I found a way Rashad can have a dynamite bey starting with R BUT has a motif similar to Valtryek. If the sub is correct, Rashad said he wanted to fight with Valtryek by his side. If he ends up being the season 6 villain, what if his motif is either an entity that is an opposite to a Valkyrie in mythology or make his Brave Valtryek evolve into a bey with a name beginning with R (like how Lain evolved Uranus into Lucius) but retains some semblance of the motif

Since Bell beyblade is devil, i really hope Rashad bey is some sort of angellic theme. But tbh i dont think Rashad is the main villain.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Jun. 05, 2021

(Jun. 05, 2021  2:30 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2021  1:21 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I think I found a way Rashad can have a dynamite bey starting with R BUT has a motif similar to Valtryek. If the sub is correct, Rashad said he wanted to fight with Valtryek by his side. If he ends up being the season 6 villain, what if his motif is either an entity that is an opposite to a Valkyrie in mythology or make his Brave Valtryek evolve into a bey with a name beginning with R (like how Lain evolved Uranus into Lucius) but retains some semblance of the motif

Since Bell beyblade is devil, i really hope Rashad bey is some sort of angellic theme. But tbh i dont think Rashad is the main villain.
Regardless though, I think it’s still possible for a Uranus/ Lucius repeat

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Jun. 05, 2021

Name Lower Bahamut. Driver Moment. Credit to PrimeBeymaster

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Jun. 05, 2021

(Jun. 05, 2021  2:43 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Name Lower Bahamut. Driver Moment. Credit to PrimeBeymaster

Where did you get all this info so fast.

(Jun. 05, 2021  2:52 PM)Злой герой Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2021  2:43 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Назовите Нижний Багамут. Момент водителя. Кредит PrimeBeymaster

Откуда вы так быстро взяли всю эту информацию.

Мой друг @"PrimeBeymaster" перевел это

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - HakaishinLDrago - Jun. 05, 2021

(Jun. 05, 2021  3:43 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2021  2:52 PM)Злой герой Wrote: Откуда вы так быстро взяли всю эту информацию.

dude you literally liked the post that called you out for this type of stuff do you not get the message to STOP ?

(Jun. 04, 2021  9:26 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Friendly reminder that leaked media is not to be posted anywhere on our platform. Officially, that includes via DMs too. You can talk about leaked information 100%, we have zero issue with that. But images, videos, anything containing the actual leaks is against the rules and we will actively remove the content and warn the individuals.

Similarly, please don't go "leak begging" amongst yourselves. Please don't be the guy who clutters up threads begging to see what is essentially a sneak preview of a breach of copyright, haha. This just ruins it for everyone, and we won't hesitate to lock the thread to prevent it from happening either.

Thanks guys!

posting this here for people to understand.

(Jun. 05, 2021  5:10 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: dude you literally liked the post that called you out for this type of stuff do you not get the message to STOP ?

(Jun. 04, 2021  9:26 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Friendly reminder that leaked media is not to be posted anywhere on our platform. Officially, that includes via DMs too. You can talk about leaked information 100%, we have zero issue with that. But images, videos, anything containing the actual leaks is against the rules and we will actively remove the content and warn the individuals.

Similarly, please don't go "leak begging" amongst yourselves. Please don't be the guy who clutters up threads begging to see what is essentially a sneak preview of a breach of copyright, haha. This just ruins it for everyone, and we won't hesitate to lock the thread to prevent it from happening either.

Thanks guys!

posting this here for people to understand.

I'm sorry. Next time I will only talk. But name of Bahamut is really Lower Bahamut

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Jun. 05, 2021

I really want a new Xcalibur this season. I just think that we haven’t had a truly one-Sided beyblade since Apocalypse, so we need one. It’s also a good opportunity for a new metal attack tip. I’m hoping for a tip like iron, but it has destroy’s free spin ring. It would also be cool if it’s a dash driver

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - PinkRose - Jun. 06, 2021

(Jun. 05, 2021  11:06 PM)Orbit Wrote: I really want a new Xcalibur this season. I just think that we haven’t had a truly one-Sided beyblade since Apocalypse, so we need one. It’s also a good opportunity for a new metal attack tip. I’m hoping for a tip like iron, but it has destroy’s free spin ring. It would also be cool if it’s a dash driver

Agreed. Heck, I'd be fine if it had yet another new owner at this point, just give us an Xcalibur already.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Jun. 06, 2021

(Jun. 06, 2021  10:47 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2021  11:06 PM)Orbit Wrote: I really want a new Xcalibur this season. I just think that we haven’t had a truly one-Sided beyblade since Apocalypse, so we need one. It’s also a good opportunity for a new metal attack tip. I’m hoping for a tip like iron, but it has destroy’s free spin ring. It would also be cool if it’s a dash driver

Agreed. Heck, I'd be fine if it had yet another new owner at this point, just give us an Xcalibur already.

Not only that, the armour part of DB system should integrate well with Xcalibur

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Jun. 07, 2021

(Jun. 06, 2021  10:50 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2021  10:47 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Agreed. Heck, I'd be fine if it had yet another new owner at this point, just give us an Xcalibur already.

Imagine TT doing a twelve-mode Balance Driver for DB Spriggan. lol.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jun. 07, 2021

A DB Xcalibur would be a nice addition and a smart decision by TT since we all know Xcalibur is the second most wanted beyblade in japan after valkyrie according to the corocoro poll. But i kinda doubt it to return due to the db system that separates the middle part of a bey with the outer part since the and also Xhaka and Xhan is nowhere seen in the anime and manga for now at least

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Jun. 07, 2021

(Jun. 06, 2021  10:50 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2021  10:47 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Agreed. Heck, I'd be fine if it had yet another new owner at this point, just give us an Xcalibur already.

Yeah, a DB Xcalibur would probably have the 1 Armour.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Jun. 07, 2021

New bey Saber Valkyrie Sh-7

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Shido-kun - Jun. 07, 2021

>saber valkyrie
>probably has golden sword design
>green eyes
>is blue

Hmmmm

[Image: Saberartoria.png]

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Jun. 07, 2021

As we know, Clash! Dynamite Battle contained foreshadowing for an event in the DB anime. This being Rashad wielding a red Brave Valkyrie. So I decided to look back at the opening to see if it possibly had any more foreshadowing. Here are my thoughts.

The first most obvious one is Valt vs Bell. This probably will happen eventually, maybe in the first tournament.  However something looked interesting to me. This could be over analyzation but I will point it out. The tree imagery. They are seemingly fighting in a forest, with tree's surrounding them on every side. In the shot with the legends, they are on a hill. Lui is sitting on a ledge, Free is standing in front of some rocks, Shu is standing beside a rock, but then we have Valt. He is standing in front of a giant tree. As we know the Bell vs Valt imagery took place in a forest full of trees. So could these be connected?

It's probably just nothing. However something of importance, is the order the Legends are shown. Lui, Free, Shu, Valt. So far, this has been the order that the Legends are introduced, with the exception of Valt. Valt is used at the top of the hill to show he's at the peak of the blading world. They did something similar to this in Sparking Revolution. So this means that with Valt out of the picture, the order of legends is Free - Lui - Shu. This probably means that Shu will be appearing next, I suppose we're going to New York after Spain.

Also my final thoughts are about the Rashad shot. We know that the Valkyrie is his, so is there anything else. I might just be overthinking, but the Moon imagery might have importance. Maybe foreshadowing his next bey will be a God of the Moon. Speaking of Rashad, he's standing is a place surrounded by pillars. This is actually the place where him, Valt, and Free are training, so it's cool they also dropped that hint.

Anyways, I hope one of these predictions comes true.

EDIT: Fixed something.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Jun. 07, 2021

Saber Valkyrie will too have tattoo as Brave