World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - UnseenBurst - May. 27, 2021

Honestly, I hope Free beats Bell becuase IMO it's kinda getting annoying that he's winning against everybody now!! (Yes I know Valt beat him)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Lucha Burst - May. 27, 2021

honestly, I wish Hasbro would release something resembling Takara Tomy bey.. more than pro series... this is a hoe that will never happen but I wish it would

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - May. 27, 2021

Well even if Free will beat Bell,Bell will come with new gear.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - FENlX - May. 28, 2021

So far, anyone know how many add-ons Belial will get?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Valtryek Aoi - May. 28, 2021

(May. 28, 2021  9:38 AM)FENlX Wrote: So far, anyone know how many add-ons Belial will get?

4, I believe. The F Gear from Fafnir on the Dynamite blade, the V Gear from Valkyrie on the Venture driver, the S Gear from Spriggan on the Nexus disk, and the L Gear from Longinus on the Belial chip.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - PinkRose - May. 28, 2021

(May. 28, 2021  5:18 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  9:38 AM)FENlX Wrote: So far, anyone know how many add-ons Belial will get?

4, I believe. The F Gear from Fafnir on the Dynamite blade, the V Gear from Valkyrie on the Venture driver, the S Gear from Spriggan on the Nexus disk, and the L Gear from Longinus on the Belial chip.

Wasn't the L gear for the Dynamite blade?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - May. 28, 2021

(May. 28, 2021  6:18 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  5:18 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: 4, I believe. The F Gear from Fafnir on the Dynamite blade, the V Gear from Valkyrie on the Venture driver, the S Gear from Spriggan on the Nexus disk, and the L Gear from Longinus on the Belial chip.

I thought so too, since it doesn’t stay in that hexagon area that the chip and armor stay in

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Allen Schaffer - May. 30, 2021

I would love to see a new upgrade chip for xtend

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MagikHorse - May. 30, 2021

(May. 28, 2021  6:18 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  5:18 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: 4, I believe. The F Gear from Fafnir on the Dynamite blade, the V Gear from Valkyrie on the Venture driver, the S Gear from Spriggan on the Nexus disk, and the L Gear from Longinus on the Belial chip.

From what little we know it appears to be an addon to the Belial core, not the Dynamite Blade. Even then, not enough is known to be certain yet.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - FENlX - May. 31, 2021

(May. 30, 2021  1:15 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  6:18 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Wasn't the L gear for the Dynamite blade?

From what little we know it appears to be an addon to the Belial core, not the Dynamite Blade. Even then, not enough is known to be certain yet.

I'll stick to this opinion, since Dynamite Blade already has F gear

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Jun. 01, 2021

does anyone hope Spriggan DB is coming in booster instead Customize set? Customize set is too expensive and the others beys aside from the prize bey are sometime useless.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Jun. 01, 2021

(May. 30, 2021  1:15 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  6:18 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Wasn't the L gear for the Dynamite blade?

I honestly can’t see that happening, from the leaks of the CoroCoro it was shown that the L gear was triangular looking and extended past the hexagonal shape the cores are in. I does not look like something that would be able to go on say, cyclone. Instead I see it as a union sword like addon, it just adds some weight to the layer and uses the area the armor/core would go in to hold it in place (for union it would be the weight/chip holding it in place)

(Jun. 01, 2021  4:59 AM)WickedHero Wrote: does anyone hope Spriggan DB is coming in booster instead Customize set? Customize set is too expensive and the others beys aside from the prize bey are sometime useless.

I HOPE so but think it probably is gonna happen Unhappy. The nexus add on will be essentially useless though so that’s a good thing! You wouldn’t need to buy it to make dynamite better. It is still pretty bad for people like you and I who wants spriggan itself tho. Maybe the other beys will be good this time? That’s just hopeful thinking though....

(Jun. 01, 2021  5:12 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  4:59 AM)WickedHero Wrote: does anyone hope Spriggan DB is coming in booster instead Customize set? Customize set is too expensive and the others beys aside from the prize bey are sometime useless.

I HOPE so but think it probably is gonna happen Unhappy. The nexus add on will be essentially useless though so that’s a good thing! You wouldn’t need to buy it to make dynamite better. It is still pretty bad for people like you and I who wants spriggan itself tho. Maybe the other beys will be good this time? That’s just hopeful thinking though....

I Hope we got Rashad bey too in this set. if the set like GT's one that is good. and also i think Rashad DB bey will be an attack type

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - UnseenBurst - Jun. 01, 2021

(Jun. 01, 2021  7:12 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  5:12 AM)Orbit Wrote:

I Hope we got Rashad bey too in this set. if the set like GT's one that is good. and also i think Rashad DB bey will be an attack type

His bey will probably be a defense type because all the main bad guys (Except Shu) have had a defense type bey but who knows maybe we will get an attack type

(Jun. 01, 2021  3:42 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:12 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I Hope we got Rashad bey too in this set. if the set like GT's one that is good. and also i think Rashad DB bey will be an attack type

His bey will probably be a defense type because all the main bad guys (Except Shu) have had a defense type bey but who knows maybe we will get an attack type

CMIIW. GT villain, Prime Apocalypse is an attack type.

(Jun. 01, 2021  3:57 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:42 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: His bey will probably be a defense type because all the main bad guys (Except Shu) have had a defense type bey but who knows maybe we will get an attack type

CMIIW. GT villain, Prime Apocalypse is an attack type.

But Arthur was not the main bad guy Gwyn was

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - HakaishinLDrago - Jun. 01, 2021

(Jun. 01, 2021  3:57 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:57 PM)WickedHero Wrote: CMIIW. GT villain, Prime Apocalypse is an attack type.

But Arthur was not the main bad guy Gwyn was

Lui was the S1 antagonist

(Jun. 01, 2021  4:04 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:57 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: But Arthur was not the main bad guy Gwyn was

Lui was the S1 antagonist

I don't like calling Lui a real antagonist because he did not really have an evil goal or something like that but true point

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - HakaishinLDrago - Jun. 01, 2021

(Jun. 01, 2021  4:05 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  4:04 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Lui was the S1 antagonist

I don't like calling Lui a real antagonist because he did not really have an evil goal or something like that but true point

Not all antagonist are evil gwyn is the perfect example of that

(Jun. 01, 2021  4:19 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  4:05 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I don't like calling Lui a real antagonist because he did not really have an evil goal or something like that but true point

Not all antagonist are evil gwyn is the perfect example of that

I mean she did kinda wanna break Dragon

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jun. 01, 2021

(Jun. 01, 2021  4:05 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  4:04 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Lui was the S1 antagonist

An antagonist, in a work of fiction, is a character or force that opposes a protagonist, the main character who often is the story's hero. An antagonist provides the story's conflict by creating an obstacle for a story's protagonist. As you can see lui pass through all of this his ideal clash with valt he provided an obstacle for valt ect

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - LegendJustice - Jun. 01, 2021

Guys I came here and I think I here fighting so what seems to be the problem and you was never a villian

LUI* lui was never a villain

(Jun. 01, 2021  4:29 PM)JJustice Wrote: Guys I came here and I think I here fighting so what seems to be the problem and you was never a villian

It's not really fighting it's more speculating

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - PinkRose - Jun. 01, 2021

(Jun. 01, 2021  4:33 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  4:29 PM)JJustice Wrote: Guys I came here and I think I here fighting so what seems to be the problem and you was never a villian

And is built on personal opinions and interpretations. The main antagonist doesn't have to be a villain; they're just the main character in conflict/disagree with the protagonist's views and ideals. Lui's Blading style was basically a parallel to Valt's (not to mention his rivarly with Shu, who was the deutrotagonist of S1), so he does qualify as an antagonist. The same goes for Gwynn, even though he's not quite as 'evil' as Red Eye, Phi or Lane.
(Heck, even Red Eye only became the villain character near the end of the season, he was leaning more to neutral before the God Bladers' Cup and was considered the main antagonist in both cases).

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - LegendJustice - Jun. 01, 2021

(Jun. 01, 2021  4:33 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:

I doesn't my wanna sound mean but why did you quote me that was the only reading thing else