World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Apr. 15, 2021

(Apr. 15, 2021  6:36 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Can multiple of these upgrades be used simultaneously? Say, is a Belial with all four upgrades at once possible (since they're on different parts)? Also, are the upgrades exclusive to Belial or is any DB bey fair game? Sorry if the answers to these questions have not been confirmed yet.

Idk. We not that gears( parts for upgrade) will be 4 and mostly likely be used in Low mode.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeta_ - Apr. 15, 2021

Hopefully, we can get an Achilles in this season that Isn't super rare but still has some power. I'm also glad that they switched back to 3 pieces instead of most of the beys having a double chassis. Hopefully, they can kind of build upon Union/Infinite's gimmick with the mode changing. Except it's not as hard to get both parts like infinite. Maybe the parts could come together of you could just flip the thing like Phantom Orion lol

(Apr. 15, 2021  6:46 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  6:44 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Sure, I don't see why not (except for the fact that it would cut down on new Bey motifs, but I'm cool with getting another Achilles tbf)

What I want is that to make Aiga a mid-season boss. I know we have the other legends like Shu and Valt who can play that role instend but I think Aiga suits it more better.

(Apr. 15, 2021  6:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: lets hope aiger fights dante and loses

Drum will never beat Aiga in a 1v1 battle.

He have a chance

(Apr. 15, 2021  7:59 PM)Розовая роза Wrote: Кей, я только что увидел утечки и парень, я получаю серьезные флюиды Легенды / Лорда Сприггана от этого силуэта. Пожалуйста, на этот раз будь приличным нападающим ...

Yeah. Bey is like Lord and Choz. But if you zoom your face in siluete you will be able to see some parts except Longinus

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Apr. 15, 2021

Wonder if Valt is the mid season boss.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MasterChef - Apr. 15, 2021

(Apr. 15, 2021  8:09 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Wonder if Valt is the mid season boss.

That is likely. I would like that.

I don't know if he must return. Technically now he isn't special as he was earlier. He just Legendary blader. Better would be to give chance to other Bladers. He propably would show his Choz power and after lose. For Achilles it's a hard time. When Infinite and Union appear they change Achilles, but now I don't see way how they could upgrade Achilles. I would prefer to not use armours, better again as Z Achilles but fusion with Choz Achilles. Something like burst stopper in layer or sword and shield something doing

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - God Dragruler - Apr. 15, 2021

most likely than rashad as the final boss

(Apr. 15, 2021  9:04 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

most likely than rashad as the final boss

Yeah it definitely seems that way. I bet it’ll be kinda like the situation with Gwynn where he appears early with his bey but isn’t the final boss till evolution.

(Apr. 15, 2021  9:05 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:04 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: most likely than rashad as the final boss

Yeah it definitely seems that way. I bet it’ll be kinda like the situation with Gwynn where he appears early with his bey but isn’t the final boss till evolution.

yea that's probably what their doing rashad would also be like phi & red eye too both appeared earlier but we didn't exactly know if the were the final boss which is not a bad way to give a final boss. although valt was the real final boss of cho z haha.  but I'm intrigued how their going to build rashad though.

(Apr. 15, 2021  9:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:05 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah it definitely seems that way. I bet it’ll be kinda like the situation with Gwynn where he appears early with his bey but isn’t the final boss till evolution.

yea that's probably what their doing rashad would also be like phi & red eye too both appeared earlier but we didn't exactly know if the were the final boss which is not a bad way to give a final boss. although valt was the real final boss of cho z haha.  but I'm intrigued how their going to build rashad though.

I think it’s a bit different than Red eye and Phi since they double as both the mid season and final antagonist.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - PinkRose - Apr. 15, 2021

(Apr. 15, 2021  9:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yea that's probably what their doing rashad would also be like phi & red eye too both appeared earlier but we didn't exactly know if the were the final boss which is not a bad way to give a final boss. although valt was the real final boss of cho z haha.  but I'm intrigued how their going to build rashad though.

I think it’s a bit different than Red eye and Phi since they double as both the mid season and final antagonist.

And so does Lane (dude's literally the earliest main antagonist to debut XD).
Rashad does seem to be the Gwynn case all over again (God I hope that's not it) where he'll appear around the middle of the season but will not be so prominent until later.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - UnseenBurst - Apr. 15, 2021

I hope the make a DB Helios

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Apr. 15, 2021

(Apr. 15, 2021  9:25 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I hope the make a DB Helios

If we're going to get Achilles, Dragon, Hyperion, or even Helios, they would have to be released in October, November, December, and January. That's a problem for Rashad's bey UNLESS they double two of the beys in one release. Realistically: this seems likely as followed including what has been confirmed:

May 2021 B-185 Booster (Fafnir)
June 2021 B-186 Random Booster Vol 26 (Bahamut/ Balkesh)
July 2021 B-187 Starter (Valkyrie/ Valtryek)
August 2021 B-188 Customize Set (Spriggan/ Spryzen & Rashad's bey)
August 2021 B-00 Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2021 V2 Set
September 2021 B-189 Booster (Longinus/ Luinor)
October 2021 B-190 Random Booster Vol 27 (Achilles)
November 2021 B-191 Booster (Dragon)
November 2021 B-192 Dx Set (Hyperion & Helios)
December 2021 B-193 Random Booster Vol 28 (bey owned by the cat person)
December 2021 B-00 Metal Fight Beyblade 2021 4D Set
January 2022 B-194 Booster (Rashad evolution)
February 2022 B-195 Random Booster (6th Metal Fight Remake)

Take anything past September and Rashad's bey included in B-188 as pure speculation. But ultimately, this is how I see this play out

(Apr. 15, 2021  9:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yea that's probably what their doing rashad would also be like phi & red eye too both appeared earlier but we didn't exactly know if the were the final boss which is not a bad way to give a final boss. although valt was the real final boss of cho z haha.  but I'm intrigued how their going to build rashad though.

that is very true than yea his going to be like gwyn

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Apr. 16, 2021

Guys give Bell evolution. And I don't think that we need brothers

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Apr. 16, 2021

What the hell is going on . Why there are Bottle Man and adverts. Please block them and take out of chat. It's dippresive

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Apr. 18, 2021

(Apr. 18, 2021  4:30 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: where's the fun in that it is more fun to just guess and have hopes

Fair enough, but if you want to speculate do it in this thread. I’ve quoted you here so that you can see which thread it is.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Apr. 20, 2021

TV dub release: January 2021
YouTube dub release: March 2021

Bell Daikokuten: Barry Daikoten
Ransou Kiyama: Ranzo Kiyama
Basara Suiryu: Basara Smith
Rashad Goodman: Stays the same

Dynamite Belial: Dynamo Belios
Cyclone Ragnaruk: Cyclone Roktavor

Dynamite Bomber: Dynamo Burst
Venture Shoot: Vortex Launch
Double Wing Cyclone: Duo Cyclone

The Demon King! Dynamite Belial!: The Dark King! Dynamo Belios!
Belial vs. Longinus!: Belios vs. Luinor!
Graveyard of Beys! The Gates of Hell!: Graveyard of Beys! The Inferno Gates!
Surging Gale! Cyclone Ragnaruk!: Windy Storm! Cyclone Roktavor!
Mode Change! High and Low!: Change Your Mode! High and Low

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - PinkRose - Apr. 20, 2021

Why change Venture into Vortex tho? Driver names don't change in Hasbro iirc.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Ryuga's Son - Apr. 20, 2021

Amazing Thought. I'll have to like your post.

Valt as a mid-season or season boss would be amazing, have a bunch of ideas for it, but sadly I'm not a beyblade writer.

(Apr. 20, 2021  12:24 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Why change Venture into Vortex tho? Driver names don't change in Hasbro iirc.

Haha you got his mistake

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Apr. 20, 2021

(Apr. 20, 2021  12:24 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Why change Venture into Vortex tho? Driver names don't change in Hasbro iirc.

They probably won't name special moves after drivers, they changed Zone Counter.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - PinkRose - Apr. 20, 2021

Wait, you're right. Okay then.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Ryuga's Son - Apr. 20, 2021

Currently making new DB beys names. Would like to share them this week or the next one.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - JCE_13 - Apr. 20, 2021

Does anyone have an Achilles a6 leak?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dragon Blader Z - Apr. 20, 2021

(Apr. 20, 2021  2:32 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Currently making new DB beys names. Would like to share them this week or the next one.

This week!!!