World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Apr. 03, 2021

When will the V2 beys be announced

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Vtryuga - Apr. 03, 2021

(Apr. 03, 2021  2:32 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: When will the V2 beys be announced

Hey man we dont know at all. Ask in 2 months as that is usually when they announce remake sets

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Bl4ck-Ou7 - Apr. 03, 2021

Hi everyone! I was trying to make some guesses concerning the upcoming characters' Beys, and I thought it would be nice to share them with you all ! Have a nice reading.

From what I've found, "Raksha" is translated in "defense" in my language. But I also found this on wikipedia:
Raksha [...] means "to protect, guard, take care of, tend, rule, govern, to keep, not to divulge, to preserve, save, keep away from, spare, to avoid, to observe or to beware of, an evil spirit/a demon". In the Vedas it refers to the evil tendencies that continuously afflict humanity.

Which is very interesting considering the demon theme related to Belial and more or Less Solomon.
Here's a guess: he would use a "Raphael" Bey, who is an archangel, so meant to fight demons.

If they want to continue to explore Ars Goetia (from which Belial, Bael and Forneus are from, inspired about a medieval myth about Solomon summoning demons) they could also use "Raum" or "Ronove", but to me it seems a bit unlikely to happen.

And as the reference in his name, his Bey would be a defense Bey.
----------
Concerning Suiryu Basara, his last name is composed of the kanjis of "green" and "dragon". I searched a bit for dragons beginning with a "B" and I found Bolla and Balaur, from respectively albanian mythology and romanian folklore.

Ideas that they could explore: Bakunawa (Philipinese mythology) or even Bheithir from Celtic Mythology.
Some Wyverns also have a name in B, but it's really not likely to happen as the names aren't famous and not appealing at all.

But the more likely idea to happen to me would be "Basilic" a legendary snake in the greek mythology.
Or I even thought about "Balmung" the sword used by Siegfried to kill a dragon.
Basara already using a balance Bey and given that we already have other types represented among the main characters, his Bey would logically be a balance-type.

So, here are my little investigations, I hope you liked it!

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Apr. 03, 2021

Okay based on what past release patterns are looking like, here's how I think the release schedule will look:

June 2021: B-186: Luinor (Booster)
July 2021: B-187: Basara's new bey (Random Booster 26)
August 2021:B-188: Spryzen (Triple Booster)
B-00: V2 Magnacore Beys Set
September 2021 B-189: Valtryek (Booster)
October 2021: B-190: Rashad's bey (Random Booster 27)
November 2021 B-191: Dragon (Booster)
B-192: Hyperion, Helios, 2 others (Customize Set)
December 2021: B-193: Achilles (Random Booster 28)
B-00 Metal Fury Set
January 2022 B-194: Valtryek (Booster)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - KerbeusKmie - Apr. 03, 2021

I really hope they aren't going to make cyclone ragnaruk easy to burst by something stupid like raising chip or anything kinda like that.

I really want the layer to be fit into competitive play

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - PinkRose - Apr. 03, 2021

(Apr. 03, 2021  8:07 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I really hope they aren't going to make cyclone ragnaruk easy to burst by something stupid like raising chip or anything kinda like that.

Yeah. I'd really love to see a Ragnaruk Layer with an actually functional gimmick coming into the meta instead of getting Ashura'd.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Apr. 03, 2021

(Apr. 03, 2021  8:07 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I really hope they aren't going to make cyclone ragnaruk easy to burst by something stupid like raising chip or anything kinda like that.

Honestly, if the core is anything like Ashura, all the parts will probably end up being competitive. We already know a good chunk about Never and Giga and they seem to be pretty great. Even if the core has 7 small Ashura teeth, that just means they’ll be great on dash driver combinations like Ashura was. Cyclone won’t need the Ragnaruk core so it will probably be fine either way. Don’t know about the armour though.

(Apr. 03, 2021  6:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Okay based on what past release patterns are looking like, here's how I think the release schedule will look:

B-00 Metal Fury Set

July would actually have to be Rashad’s bey since he is seemingly the mid season antagonist.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Apr. 03, 2021

I pray that Hyperion, Helios, Dragon, and Achilles don't come back. This is the perfect opportunity for lots of new characters after Sparking. Also, TitanDragon, you forgot about cat girl's Beyblade. Here is my schedule, inspired by yours.

June 2021:
New Longinus (Booster)

July 2021:
Rashad's Beyblade (Starter)
Basara New Beyblade (Random Booster)

August 2021:
New Spriggan and Cat girl's Beyblade(Triple Booster)

September 2021
New Valkyrie (Booster)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MasterChef - Apr. 03, 2021

I hope Aiga, Drum, Hygua and Hikaru return, Aiag and Drum are some of my favorites charecters, and Dragon and Achilles are my favorites beys.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Apr. 03, 2021

Guess i'll jump on the bandwagon

June
New Longinus

July
Rashads Bey
Helmet Girls Bey (Random Booster)
Magnacore Set

August
Basaras bey (triple booster)

September
New Spriggan (+ Belial upgrade)

October
New Bey (RB)

November
New Valkyrie (+ Belial upgrade)

December
Belial evolution
Metal Fury Set

January
Rashads Bey evolution

February
Rare/Limited Edition RB

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Apr. 03, 2021

Here is my anime for the English localization of Beyblade Burst DB.
Bell Daikokuten: Barry Daiken
Basara Suiryuu: Basara Smith
Rashad Goodman: Stays the same
Ransou Kiyama: Ranzo Kiyama

Dynamite Belial: Dynamite Belion
Death Solomon: Demise Selene
Cyclone Ragnaruk: Cyclone Roktavor

The Demon King! Belial!!: The Prince of Darkness, Belion!
Belial VS Longinus: Belion VS Luinor!
Graveyard of Beys! The Gates of Hell!: Graveyard of Beys! The Inferno Gates!

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MasterChef - Apr. 03, 2021

Okay, I'll join the English localization of DB with instarez

Bell Daikokuten: Blake Davis
Basara Suiryuu: Basara Samlon
Rashad Goodman: Same

Dynamite Belial: Dynamite Batalion
Death Solomon: Red Solomon
Cyclone Ragnaruk: Crazy Roktavor

Episode 1: The Dark King, Battalion
Episode 2: The Dark King vs The White Tryant
Episode 3: Burial of Beys! Gates of the Darkness

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Apr. 04, 2021

Bell Daikokuten - Bael Daikuten
Basara Suiryuu - Basara Samuel
Rashad Goodman - no change

Dynamite Belial - Dynamo Belial
Death Solomon - Demise Solomon
Cyclone Ragnaruk - Cycle Roktavor

Ep1. The Demon King! Dynamite Belial! - The Dark Emperor! Dynamo Belial!
Ep2. Belial Vs Longinus! - Belial Vs Luinor!
Ep.3 Graveyard Of Beys! The Gates Of Hell! - Bey Graveyard! Gateway To The Abyss!

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - PinkRose - Apr. 04, 2021

I don't think Belial is just gonna fly over Hasbro's head like that, and neither will Solomon for that matter.

So yeah, onto the third bandwagon of the week.

Bell Daikokuten: Bell Daiken (I don't see why they'd change Bell tbh, but if they did it could be Blake)
Basara Suiryuu: Basara Sanders
Ranzo Kiyama: Same
Rashad Goodman: Also same

Dynamite Belial: Dynamic Bellion
Death Solomon: Demise Sultron (idk what I was thinking when I came up with this lmfao)
Cyclone Ragnaruk: Cyclone Roktavor

Too lazy to make creative names for the episodes so I'll just skip that

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Apr. 04, 2021

I thought the returning beys were going to have some spooky names to fit the supernatural theme of the season

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - PinkRose - Apr. 04, 2021

(Apr. 04, 2021  12:58 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I thought the returning beys were going to have some spooky names to fit the supernatural theme of the season

That is possible, but well, we haven't seen anything at this point so we'll just have to wait to find out.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Apr. 04, 2021

(Apr. 04, 2021  1:04 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2021  12:58 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I thought the returning beys were going to have some spooky names to fit the supernatural theme of the season

That is possible, but well, we haven't seen anything at this point so we'll just have to wait to find out.

I wonder if Longinus/ Luinor could be called Styx Longinus/ Styx Luinor as a nod to the River Styx

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MagikHorse - Apr. 04, 2021

(Apr. 03, 2021  8:30 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly, if the core is anything like Ashura, all the parts will probably end up being competitive. We already know a good chunk about Never and Giga and they seem to be pretty great. Even if the core has 7 small Ashura teeth, that just means they’ll be great on dash driver combinations like Ashura was. Cyclone won’t need the Ragnaruk core so it will probably be fine either way. Don’t know about the armour though.

Not necessarily. The core's strength is going to be almost entirely based around how strong Low mode is compared to High mode, because Ashura teeth just seem unlikely to work as well as they did before if Low mode proves itself to be superior and strong enough to be viable on other cores. It could push Ragnaruk out completely with relative ease.

As for Cyclone, I don't have much faith given how they nerfed Glide so badly combined with how easy it seems to be to burst in all the battles we've seen so far. I don't think I've seen it win a single battle yet.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Apr. 05, 2021

My take on the Marutti leaks!
May
B-185 Fafnir (Booster)
June
B-186 Luinor (Random Booster)
July
B-187 Rashad Beyblade (Starter)
August
B-188 Spriggan Evolution and Basara Beyblade (Customize Set)
September
B-189 Valkyrie (Random Booster)

My own speculation below:
October
B-190 Cat Girl Beyblade and Achilles Evolution (Triple Booster)
November
B-191 Belial Evolution (Set)
B-190 Rashad Beyblade Evolution (Booster)
December
B-192 New Beyblade (Random Booster)
January
B-193 Basara Beyblade Evolution
February
Beyblade Recolors (Random Booster)
March
Random Combo (WBBA Exclusive/Booster)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - eggblader - Apr. 05, 2021

since this a speculation thread and wishful thinking, i hope they bring beyloggers back with upgraded tech. (i rly want one but thye like 90bucks)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - Apr. 06, 2021

(Apr. 02, 2021  9:26 AM)Жажда Скорости Wrote: [Image: 003.png]
Я называю это сейчас
Red-part от spriggan
Blue-part от Valkyrie
Yellow-part от fafnir
Speculation btw

I heard that there is violet part from Longinus

(Apr. 03, 2021  6:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Okay based on what past release patterns are looking like, here's how I think the release schedule will look:

B-00 Metal Fury Set

Bro it's kinda late , + Belial won't get evolution then. Hyperion, Helios, Dragon and Achilles may not appear because they are useless. In July mostly bey of Basara, Valt, then August Rashad and September is Shu

(Apr. 03, 2021  8:43 PM)Instarez Wrote: I pray that Hyperion, Helios, Dragon, and Achilles don't come back. This is the perfect opportunity for lots of new characters after Sparking. Also, TitanDragon, you forgot about cat girl's Beyblade. Here is my schedule, inspired by yours.

June 2021:
New Longinus (Booster)

July 2021:
Rashad's Beyblade (Starter)
Basara New Beyblade (Random Booster)

August 2021:
New Spriggan and Cat girl's Beyblade(Triple Booster)

September 2021
New Valkyrie (Booster)

Same to be honest. All that 4(up there) don't fit Demon King arc, + they take a lot of places. Better not return for them, they already strong

(Apr. 03, 2021  9:26 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Guess i'll jump on the bandwagon

June
New Longinus

July
Rashads Bey
Helmet Girls Bey (Random Booster)
Magnacore Set

August
Basaras bey (triple booster)

September
New Spriggan (+ Belial upgrade)

October
New Bey (RB)

November
New Valkyrie (+ Belial upgrade)

December
Belial evolution
Metal Fury Set

January
Rashads Bey evolution

February
Rare/Limited Edition RB

Sorry but it's too late for evolution. And less return

Guys, I have one question. Why you all about Rashad evolution? We still don't know if he is antagonist how can you know? Plus double characters. Better wait don't predict

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Apr. 07, 2021

Speculation time

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Apr. 07, 2021

New speculation from me
May
B-185 Fafnir (Booster)
June
B-186 Longinus (Random Booster)
July
B-187 Rashad Beyblade(Starter)
August
B-188 Spriggan and Catgirl Beyblade(Customize Set)
September
B-189 Basara Beyblade(Random Booster)

Reasoning
So for May we know it's a rubber bey and we've seen a Fafnir piece already so at this point it's pseudo confirmed.

As much as it pains me to place Longinus in a rb, in the opening they show the returning characters in this order: Free - Lui - Shu - Valt. In Sparking Revolution that order was the order of characters getting their new beys. Lui could just get the July one though, but that's a mid year starter, so it's pretty much confirmed to be the mid season antagonist. I also couldn't see them waiting till the customize set either.

Next is July. As I said before, almost every mid season starter is the mid season antagonist. So this should be Rashad's Beyblade.

Fourth, we got August. Shu is next up in the order and his bey was also in the Cho-Z Customize Set I believe so why not. Also they usually have had 2 random combos and 2 plot relevant beys, so I would go with Cat girl's Beyblade alongside Shu's, I can't see that being a late release.

Finally, September. Since Solomon doesn't match the naming scheme Basara will probably get his own bey, with the main name starting with B. We have an rb and it should fit in one since I doubt it's gonna be super important to the overall plot, so throw it in here.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - i'm batman - Apr. 07, 2021

(Apr. 07, 2021  3:16 PM)Instarez Wrote: New speculation from me
May
B-185 Fafnir (Booster)
June
B-186 Longinus (Random Booster)
July
B-187 Rashad Beyblade(Starter)
August
B-188 Spriggan and Catgirl Beyblade(Customize Set)
September
B-189 Basara Beyblade(Random Booster)

Reasoning
So for May we know it's a rubber bey and we've seen a Fafnir piece already so at this point it's pseudo confirmed.

As much as it pains me to place Longinus in a rb, in the opening they show the returning characters in this order: Free - Lui - Shu - Valt. In Sparking Revolution that order was the order of characters getting their new beys. Lui could just get the July one though, but that's a mid year starter, so it's pretty much confirmed to be the mid season antagonist. I also couldn't see them waiting till the customize set either.

Next is July. As I said before, almost every mid season starter is the mid season antagonist. So this should be Rashad's Beyblade.

Fourth, we got August. Shu is next up in the order and his bey was also in the Cho-Z Customize Set I believe so why not. Also they usually have had 2 random combos and 2 plot relevant beys, so I would go with Cat girl's Beyblade alongside Shu's, I can't see that being a late release.

Finally, September. Since Solomon doesn't match the naming scheme Basara will probably get his own bey, with the main name starting with B. We have an rb and it should fit in one since I doubt it's gonna be super important to the overall plot, so throw it in here.

Actually, the order in the opening was Lui - Free - Shu - Valt, so order's already been broken assuming May is Fafnir (which is almost certain given the rubber and the piece w/ Fafnir's color scheme. That said, your order still seems the most likely to me, I was just pointing it out.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - Apr. 07, 2021

Fanmade names just for fun:
Veil Fafnir
It has to do with disguise, and that can be apart of magic tricks. Meaing magical or supernatural has been a theme of Fafnir prefixes since Cho-Z.

Tyrant Lognius
Borrowed from Needforspeed, I think it fits

Benevolent Radan
Rashad being nice would counter Bell being chaotic and sneaky so Benevolent, and Radan is form Radande starts with R and is also coincidentally the tree spirit, and Valt was shown standing next to a tree in the opening and battling with Bell in a forest surrounded area.

Excel Spriggan
Excel because Spriggan prefixes have recently been about it being the absolute strongest. Lord implying it's above all other beys, and World standing for strongest in the World before Limit Break, as explained in the manga.

Rapid Lynx
Lynx would fit with the girl bladers cat theme. She is also wearing a helmet, seemingly a motorcycle one. Motorcycles go fast, so I chose Rapid.

Jade Bahamut
I don't really had an explanation for Jade, it's a nice crystal I guess. Bahamut kinda goes form user too user so it doesn't need so be locked too one blader. Not only that but it starts with B.

i'm batman Lui was first to show up at least, he might just get his bey later.