World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - NoNotYou - Feb. 15, 2021

I hope this season is more like GT as in mostly new motifs and characters, with only a few returnings. Just give me evos to the protagonists and kerbeus and i'm happy.
Though I would also like to see Bahamut, Fenrir, and Evileye evolutions.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Feb. 15, 2021

(Feb. 15, 2021  8:50 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: I hope this season is more like GT as in mostly new motifs and characters, with only a few returnings. Just give me evos to the protagonists and kerbeus and i'm happy.

If all the pro tags got an ego that would be like 4 beys and that’s just assuming Valkyrie isn’t a regular release, I think new beys would be better tbh.

(Feb. 15, 2021  8:59 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  8:50 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: I hope this season is more like GT as in mostly new motifs and characters, with only a few returnings. Just give me evos to the protagonists and kerbeus and i'm happy.

If all the pro tags got an ego that would be like 4 beys and that’s just assuming Valkyrie isn’t a regular release, I think new beys would be better tbh.

we got like 16 "new" beys in sparking (not including the limit break beys), and there are 5 protagonists pre season 6. If season 6 also has 16 new beys, that makes 11 new motifs.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Feb. 15, 2021

(Feb. 15, 2021  9:05 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  8:59 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If all the pro tags got an ego that would be like 4 beys and that’s just assuming Valkyrie isn’t a regular release, I think new beys would be better tbh.

we got like 16 new beys in sparking (not including the limit break beys), and there are 5 protagonists pre season 6. If season 6 also has 16 new beys, that makes 11 new motifs.

With evolutions that's like 9 beys and some release like 2 every month so that's about let's say 5-6 months of new relapses?

(Feb. 15, 2021  9:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  9:05 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: we got like 16 new beys in sparking (not including the limit break beys), and there are 5 protagonists pre season 6. If season 6 also has 16 new beys, that makes 11 new motifs.

With evolutions that's like 9 beys and some release like 2 every month so that's about let's say 5-6 months of new relapses?

It's not amazing, but at least it's more than sparking, which only had 5 new motifs. But if I had to sacrifice a protagonist bey or 2 I'd go with hyperion and helios.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Feb. 15, 2021

(Feb. 15, 2021  9:05 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  8:59 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If all the pro tags got an ego that would be like 4 beys and that’s just assuming Valkyrie isn’t a regular release, I think new beys would be better tbh.

we got like 16 "new" beys in sparking (not including the limit break beys), and there are 5 protagonists pre season 6. If season 6 also has 16 new beys, that makes 11 new motifs.

Which really isn’t a whole lot in general thinking, a fresh start would be much more interesting. Just forget those older bums.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MasterChef - Feb. 15, 2021

I want Valt, Aiga, Shu, Lui, Free, Shu, Hygua, Hikaru, Delta, Lane, Gywn, Drum, Arthur, Phi, Xander, Rantaro, Ashton and others to return. And obviously some new charecthars.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Feb. 15, 2021

(Feb. 15, 2021  9:11 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  9:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: With evolutions that's like 9 beys and some release like 2 every month so that's about let's say 5-6 months of new relapses?

It's not amazing, but at least it's more than sparking, which only had 5 new motifs. But if I had to sacrifice a protagonist bey or 2 I'd go with hyperion and helios.

Yeah it's more than Sparking but Sparking isn't a good thing to compare to, it's amount of new beys was abhorrent. We want a normal amount.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MasterChef - Feb. 15, 2021

I really want Shu and Delta to return in Season 6 but also a new blader who owns a dual spin bey that looks different when in left and has different ablitys when in left.
I have a made up I will discribe him and his bey
Name: Bryon
Bey: Superior Dragoiniar, Attack type, In left spin can absorb energy

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Valtryek Aoi - Feb. 16, 2021

Ngl, I don't really wanna see too many old characters have giant roles, as that takes up space for new motifs and other characters.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dasmind - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 15, 2021  4:57 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  1:18 AM)Dasmind Wrote: A turtle or a dragon carrying a land defines Avalon in enough detail that I can exclude all else and still have it be unique. As you know Longinus avatar is a white dragon with a Spear tail can exclude all else and still have it be unique . Is it clear enough for you?

The turtle on the back thing was already taken by Yggdrasil, so it's not unique. It overall fits something defining an entire world (myths had it being the Earth itself originally) more than just a piece of it, and that's ignoring the fact that turtles don't represent Avalon in any other way so there's an idea disconnect there. Twin dragons might be a possible thing, but even then it's not unique at all given just how many dragons have been released for Burst so far. That's aside from the fact that Avalon was not defined by dragons, and the only dragons I've found in Arthurian legend were used to symbolically represent opposing armies, not the land itself. That connection is tenuous at best and downright terrible at worst. Do that and it really doesn't matter what you call the landmass, because you've cut out every single aspect of what made Avalon special and could replace it with literally any other country in reducing it to just land on the back of something.

Longinus itself is a fusion between two motifs: the Spear of Longinus and the fact that every Beyblade line has a white colored left spin Attack type dragon. The white left-spin dragon motif applied to it is itself as non-unique as you get*, but has instead ingrained itself upon the Beyblade line as a constant. It would make much less sense not to have a white left-spin Attack type dragon than it ever would to skip it at this point, and I'm sure whatever follows after Burst will do the same. Instead of being unique in that idea they decided to enhance this Beyblade constant through adding the Spear of Longinus motif to it, and as a result every Longinus bey has had spear-like snouts as a primary feature. They took a constant and made it unique to their previous attempts at the same idea. Longinus really doesn't exclude much either, between being spear-like in every iteration and given Bloody Longinus' name referencing the original story of the Spear of Longinus to incorporate more of its lore in. The only thing really excluded is the shaft of that spear, which they replaced with an entire dragon instead. That's not quite the sort of exclusion we're talking about here, and the line remains unique in a lot of ways even compared to the preceding left-spin white Attack dragon beys of other generations in that it's something more than just a dragon this time around.

*Short of Lost Longinus literally being Burst's first left-spin layer and the first layer with ingrained metal aside from simple assembly screws, which were both super unique for its time. Also Nightmare Longinus, which is still Burst's most unique layer to date and the only layer not intrinsically compatible with a disk.
Okay, but sadly.
The reason is I saw that they use like livings, events, objects and The tree in that we can see in the Myth world.
So I know that just left places motif in the Myth besides this.
So I wish they will use for a motif as TakaraTomy have enough potential for find so much suitable motif.
Ah, I am wrong, The avatar can be appear like a Floating island, like the Hades Inc.
But can this be a place motif.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 16, 2021

What if we get a biblical accurate angel as an avatar?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  1:18 AM)Longinox Wrote: What if we get a biblical accurate angel as an avatar?
Contrary to popular belief, every angel isn't a blob made of dead babies with a ton of wings, jus like the big strong ones. Usually the eons that go down and talk to people look mostly like people.

(Feb. 16, 2021  1:21 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  1:18 AM)Longinox Wrote: What if we get a biblical accurate angel as an avatar?
Contrary to popular belief, every angel isn't a blob made of dead babies with a ton of wings, jus like the big strong ones. Usually the eons that go down and talk to people look mostly like people.

Yeah I know, these angels were mostly in the Old Testament if I'm not mistaken.

Or probably some of the visions John (Revelation) had.

(Feb. 16, 2021  1:30 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  1:21 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Contrary to popular belief, every angel isn't a blob made of dead babies with a ton of wings, jus like the big strong ones. Usually the eons that go down and talk to people look mostly like people.

Yeah I know, these angels were mostly in the Old Testament if I'm not mistaken.

But anyways that would be pretty funky. I imagine the antagonists final evolution could evolve from like Icarus to Gabriel or something. I know they don't change names but shut up it's symbolic.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Sparking blader - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  1:54 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  1:30 AM)Longinox Wrote: Yeah I know, these angels were mostly in the Old Testament if I'm not mistaken.

But anyways that would be pretty funky. I imagine the antagonists final evolution could evolve from like Icarus to Gabriel or something. I know they don't change names but shut up it's symbolic.

I mean in the anime uranus apparently evolves into lucifer so its not incredibly far fetched

By the way they better make a King 3.0 and give him Burst Gabriel.

(Feb. 16, 2021  2:28 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: By the way they better make a King 3.0 and give him Burst Gabriel.

Then TT goes 'screw you lol' then makes him a bruh moment, like how Pot was given Pegasus.

(Feb. 16, 2021  2:29 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:28 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: By the way they better make a King 3.0 and give him Burst Gabriel.

Then TT goes 'screw you lol' then makes him a bruh moment, like how Pot was given Pegasus.

Lmao they gonna give Gabriel to Tea Cup and give him 3 10 minute episodes of screen time

(Feb. 16, 2021  2:31 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:29 AM)Longinox Wrote: Then TT goes 'screw you lol' then makes him a bruh moment, like how Pot was given Pegasus.

Lmao they gonna give Gabriel to Tea Cup and give him 3 10 minute episodes of screen time

Just like that.

Maybe since Season 6 is about demonic stuff they might also have angelic stuff so then they have an excuse to evolve Heaven Pegasus and give it to a relevant character with a considerate amount of screen time.

(Feb. 16, 2021  2:33 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Maybe since Season 6 is about demonic stuff they might also have angelic stuff so then they have an excuse to evolve Heaven Pegasus and give it to a relevant character with a considerate amount of screen time.

Might be good as a rival, who knows.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - maw - Feb. 16, 2021

They should’ve ended burst a long time ago, I despise it now, it’s hot garbage , the direction they are heading is ... questionable

(Feb. 16, 2021  4:22 AM)maw Wrote: They should’ve ended burst a long time ago, I despise it now, it’s hot garbage , the direction they are heading is ... questionable

Yeah it should've, but the concept they have for an anti-hero is going to be awesome. Just hope they execute it properly and end it off with a bang (which is Season 6).

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Sparking blader - Feb. 16, 2021

I believe that the seasons system will be the chip and the ring or base or what ever its called and i think that the metal thing will add the teeth for the bey but it could be metal for those metal drivers and the rest of the metal would align with the contact points to add weight and then the disk ig and the metal driver perhaps