World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 17, 2021

(Jan. 17, 2021  6:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hoping that they do the barrier properly on Vex Lucius even if it is just plastic.

Plastic barrier would break off so easily.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MissingNo - Jan. 17, 2021

(Jan. 15, 2021  3:53 PM)MissingNo Wrote: Hello i know this is not the right place but im having problems joining discord server. I put my unique id which i got from account linking channel in discord id section and then im using the appropriate command and the same username as i have now but it shows error incorrect username in the server. I would be highly obliged if someone provides me help in this matter

Please someone help me

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Jan. 17, 2021

That they do the red color version of Dragoon V2 from the Fierce Battle movie.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Jan. 17, 2021

(Jan. 17, 2021  7:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That they do the red color version of Dragoon V2 from the Fierce Battle movie.

Oh that would be sick.
[Image: 800?cb=20181025010421]
[Image: 800?cb=20181025010434]
[Image: 800?cb=20181025010439]
[Image: 800?cb=20181025010447]

I kinda want them to do some HMS beys that aren't the main ones like for example: Aero Knight MS, Dark Leopard MS, Shining God MS, Bloody Devil MS, etc.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jan. 17, 2021

(Jan. 17, 2021  7:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I kinda want them to do some HMS beys that aren't the main ones like for example: Aero Knight MS, Dark Leopard MS, Shining God MS, Bloody Devil MS, etc.

Those were part of some sort of special system so I doubt they would do those.

Do you think it's possible for the G Series beys they do Dranzer twice?

(Jan. 17, 2021  7:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Do you think it's possible for the G Series beys they do Dranzer twice?

Well they would have to do Dranzer twice right? G can be in the set and GT in a rb.

I mean Dranzer GT was a mid-season antagonist bey and it was released in july
Hopefully they don't come up with trash combos for these beys.

So here's how I think they will do 4D gimmicks

Cosmic Pegasus
A 2 part energy ring. Nothing comes off but the bottom wing can rotate and be locked into place

Fang Leone
Somewhat similar to Master Develos, you take the energy ring and face bolt out, flip the fusion wheel, put them on the other side and boom counter mode.

L-Drago Destructor
Just like Cosmic

Flash Saggitaro
It starts in stamina mode and the top ring can slide and lock into place for attack mode.

Phantom Orion
Just like Leone.

(Jan. 17, 2021  7:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: So here's how I think they will do 4D gimmicks

Cosmic Pegasus
A 2 part energy ring. Nothing comes off but the bottom wing can rotate and be locked into place

Fang Leone
Somewhat similar to Master Develos, you take the energy ring and face bolt out, flip the fusion wheel, put them on the other side and boom counter mode.

L-Drago Destructor
Just like Cosmic

Flash Saggitaro
It starts in stamina mode and the top ring can slide and lock into place for attack mode.

Phantom Orion
Just like Leone.

L-Drago destructor is very similar to Meteo in it’s 4D gimmick so it won’t be like cosmic.

(Jan. 17, 2021  7:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  7:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: So here's how I think they will do 4D gimmicks

Cosmic Pegasus

Fang Leone

L-Drago Destructor
Just like Cosmic

Flash Saggitaro

Phantom Orion
Just like Leone.

L-Drago destructor is very similar to Meteo in it’s 4D gimmick so it won’t be like cosmic.
Well you change modes like the Cosmic idea I said.

(Jan. 17, 2021  7:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  7:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: L-Drago destructor is very similar to Meteo in it’s 4D gimmick so it won’t be like cosmic.
Well you change modes like the Cosmic idea I said.

It would just be like Meteo though. No need to do it like cosmic when it’s literally a metal version of the L-Drago II ring.

(Jan. 17, 2021  7:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  7:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well you change modes like the Cosmic idea I said.

It would just be like Meteo though. No need to do it like cosmic when it’s literally a metal version of the L-Drago II ring.

Oh yeah true. But I mainly chose my way because it would be a little easier, you don't have to take the bey apart.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Jan. 17, 2021

(Jan. 17, 2021  7:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That they do the red color version of Dragoon V2 from the Fierce Battle movie.

If that's announced, I will die and go to heaven...

(Jan. 17, 2021  11:11 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

If that's announced, I will die and go to heaven...

lol when Dragoon V2 comes out Imma paint the layer red so it can look similar to it lol

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Jan. 17, 2021

(Jan. 17, 2021  11:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:11 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: If that's announced, I will die and go to heaven...

lol when Dragoon V2 comes out Imma paint the layer red so it can look similar to it lol

Yes but didn't the red one have different colour stickers?

(Jan. 17, 2021  11:58 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol when Dragoon V2 comes out Imma paint the layer red so it can look similar to it lol

Yes but didn't the red one have different colour stickers?

Hmm I forgot Unhappy

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 18, 2021

More wishful thinking:
Necromancy Phoenix 3D friction metal

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  1:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: A new driver would be nice. lol I was thinking it would be Mobius Flat.

(Jan. 18, 2021  1:47 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Merge Flat maybe.

(quoting these over here because its just the best place for it.)

Massive Flat?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  1:51 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  1:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: A new driver would be nice. lol I was thinking it would be Mobius Flat.

(Jan. 18, 2021  1:47 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Merge Flat maybe.

(quoting these over here because its just the best place for it.)

Massive Flat?
Probably something related to fusion Mege fusion mini fusion or something like that

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SpeedySuomi - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  12:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: More wishful thinking:

I feel like Phoenix should be a Limit Break Bey since its gimmick has something involved with clicks. I'll be just making a complex concept here:

Phoenix Eternal 咲く(Saku) Friction

(Limit Break) Ring - Eternal:
Eternal is a Right-spinning Limit Break Ring with a circular perimeter and a second layer akin to that of Dead Phoenix, just like most Rings in the Limit Break System it has tabs underneath that activate its gimmick by having the Disc come into contact with the tabs beneath the Ring. There are two stages of the Eternal Ring, the first one is free-spinning allowing for it to reduce recoil and when the tabs are hit, the layer spins 180 degrees similar to Helios Volcano when it awakens which in theory allows for the secondary ring to be shot off and reveal an inner layer with 8 blades (4 of which slope downwards and 4 that go upwards) that have rubber in them to create a Bound Defense and in theory reduce recoil. It has two moderately strong teeth (first stage) and two strong teeth (second stage).

Superking Chip - Phoenix:
Phoenix is Right-spinning Sparking Chip that features a large bird spreading its wings, representing the phoenix; a mythological creature (specifically a bird) that lives again once it has died. In the middle is a removeable Metal Chip Core that can be placed onto other Sparking Chips for extra weight and the Phoenix's wings are made of metal which of course increases weight. 

(Limit Break) Forge Disc - Saku:
Saku (stylized as 咲く) is a Forge Disc that features five diamond-like protrusions on each side similar to '10' and these protrusions extend further from the center more than normal disc to increase its Outward Weight Distribution. It has taller prongs than most Core Discs/Forge Discs to allow the tabs to fit in which is set in the middle so that it can be activated on the second click.

Performance Tip - Friction:
Same as before, a ball tip made of POM surrounded by a rubber ring to help regain its balance at the cost of stamina.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  2:24 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  12:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: More wishful thinking:

I feel like Phoenix should be a Limit Break Bey since its gimmick has something involved with clicks. I'll be just making a complex concept here:

Phoenix Eternal 咲く(Saku) Friction

(Limit Break) Ring - Eternal:
Eternal is a Right-spinning Limit Break Ring with a circular perimeter and a second layer akin to that of Dead Phoenix, just like most Rings in the Limit Break System it has tabs underneath that activate its gimmick by having the Disc come into contact with the tabs beneath the Ring. There are two stages of the Eternal Ring, the first one is free-spinning allowing for it to reduce recoil and when the tabs are hit, the layer spins 180 degrees similar to Helios Volcano when it awakens which in theory allows for the secondary ring to be shot off and reveal an inner layer with 8 blades (4 of which slope downwards and 4 that go upwards) that have rubber in them to create a Bound Defense and in theory reduce recoil. It has two moderately strong teeth (first stage) and two strong teeth (second stage).

Superking Chip - Phoenix:
Phoenix is Right-spinning Sparking Chip that features a large bird spreading its wings, representing the phoenix; a mythological creature (specifically a bird) that lives again once it has died. In the middle is a removeable Metal Chip Core that can be placed onto other Sparking Chips for extra weight and the Phoenix's wings are made of metal which of course increases weight. 

(Limit Break) Forge Disc - Saku:
Saku (stylized as 咲く) is a Forge Disc that features five diamond-like protrusions on each side similar to '10' and these protrusions extend further from the center more than normal disc to increase its Outward Weight Distribution. It has taller prongs than most Core Discs/Forge Discs to allow the tabs to fit in which is set in the middle so that it can be activated on the second click.

Performance Tip - Friction:
Same as before, a ball tip made of POM surrounded by a rubber ring to help regain its balance at the cost of stamina.

Personally I think something like 180 degrees isn’t necessarily the best for Phoenix. If we look at the cores of the Phoenix the slits for the armor is hardly close to 180. Furthermore the way that the armor works is that after the first click the armor would become looser than it actually is and if it’s hit by another bey it will fall off not because the layer is pushing the ring out.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - The Blacknight - Jan. 18, 2021

A decent burn. I was thinking like a golden five winged version, with metal on the wings for extra atk power when activated(owd). #infernohyperion, you heard it here first folks

A rb solomon chip(i think a dark blue or ruby red would look cool)

the last burst rb(and last burst product) to have: Mobius', Bearing', Xt+', A Metal Xtend+ chip, and the best bey combos(except driver). IG: Tempest LuciferII Wheel Xt+' 1S, Lord Spriggan 00Wall Bearing', etc. that would be the ultimate troll

A sparking/new season Orichalcum, Egis, and Amaterios

A Sparking evo to naked spriggan. like Blank spriggan Universe 4D or smth

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Jan. 18, 2021

Season 6

June: New bey

July: Dragon

August: New bey

September: New bey

October: Hyperion and Helios

November: New bey

December: New bey

January: Achilles

(Jan. 17, 2021  6:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Here are my predictions for the new Random Booster

Bahamut
Salamander
Fafnir (idk either)
some OG/MFB remake im not aware of

There's no remake that could fit from the colors we've seen. Unless they wanna make some ugly dark purple Befall.