World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SpeedySuomi - Jan. 14, 2021

(Jan. 14, 2021  3:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:34 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You know it had balls on the side right? spinning mechanisms....kinda reminds me of Loop.

What about planet?

It's a Stamina driver but yeah, it works I guess. I mean, Earth Aquila and Gravity Perseus both had Yielding and they're supposed to be both Defense-types.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - bblader/90 - Jan. 14, 2021

(Jan. 14, 2021  3:34 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You know it had balls on the side right? spinning mechanisms....kinda reminds me of Loop.

What about planet?

Yeah, i was thinking about Planet or Weight too but they have free-spinning metal balls to the bottom. They are the most similar drivers to Draciel V2's blade base with the tiny metal spheres inside them, but their bottom is not made of plastic.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Jan. 14, 2021

What about planet?

It has multiple metal balls but one of them is a main one that makes contact with the stadium and it doesn't really work the same so yeah.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 14, 2021

(Jan. 14, 2021  3:42 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What about planet?

It has multiple metal balls but one of them is a main one that makes contact with the stadium and it doesn't really work the same so yeah.

Oh well I guess that’s why you do you’re research first. Maybe we’ll get a new driver soon?

I chose Loop because it's a good choice for said gimmick. Maybe Loop Metal to imitate the metal balls better.

I mean metal spinning thing on each side, plastic spinning thing on each side close enough. I know it can't do the second form but take it or leave it.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SpeedySuomi - Jan. 14, 2021

(Jan. 14, 2021  3:43 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I chose Loop because it's a good choice for said gimmick. Maybe Loop Metal to imitate the metal balls better.

Or something of a fusion between Loop, Planet and Octa (mostly the shape so it can at least facilitate the metal balls).

(Jan. 14, 2021  3:46 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:43 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I chose Loop because it's a good choice for said gimmick. Maybe Loop Metal to imitate the metal balls better.

Or something of a fusion between Loop, Planet and Octa (mostly the shape so it can at least facilitate the metal balls).

Loop+Planet would work perfectly. Also Octa being bigger for the balls would help.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Jan. 14, 2021

Wishful remakes
V2 Series
4 Scared Bit Beast + Flash Leopard + Burning Cerberus
G Series
4 Sacred Bit Beast + Strata Dragoon + Dranzer GT + Zeus

rb beys:
Burning Cerberous
Flash Leopard
Dragoon GT
Dranzer GT

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 14, 2021

Hoping for a new Phoenix and that Lane vs Phi battle.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dracieleone - Jan. 14, 2021

(Jan. 11, 2021  11:26 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  10:37 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: Jaws
Joints
Jest
Jostle
Jinks
Jogs
Jigs
Jitters
Jujitsu
Jutsu
Joist
Joss

Jaws would be Jw
Joints would beJn
Jest would work
Jostle would work
Jinks would be Jn
Jogs would be Jg
Jigs would be Jg
Jitters would be Jt
Jujutsu would be Jj
Jutsu would be Jt
Joist would work
Joss would work

Please, understand the naming conventions before you post every "J" word in the english language.
Quest is called "Qs".

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 14, 2021

(Jan. 11, 2021  11:26 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I made some concept Superking evolutions

Forgot some

Divine Yggdrasil Wh Y 1S
Mane Unicorn Vn HN 1D
Savage Behemoth H' 1A
Beat Odin 1'V HX' 4A
Serpent Quetzacoatl HP 2D
Magma Gaia HF' 1B
Tomb Anubis Y Om 1D
Zombie Jormungand Wh Cy 1S
Golden Amaterios Hα' 1A
Metal Orichalcum Ω 4S
Guardian Baldur β' β 1D

I feel like Burning Cerberous remake would get Nothing' despite the OG tip not being able to press down. It just fits super well.
[Image: 800?cb=20160609022141]

(Jan. 14, 2021  2:45 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Here's another idea different from my past one:

For V2 We'll probably get our main gang + Cerberous in a set. one of the Leopard's can also get added into a rb (Probably 2 to keep power scaling good).

Afterwards we get main gang + Zeus to kickstart the G era in a set. Wolborg 4 and Strata Dragoon G will make appearances in rb's.

If they don't want to do v2's they can just put Burning in an rb and call it a day.

Changed Ariel and Gabriel to just Leopard.

April rb:
Burning Cerberous Around Nothing'

June rb:
Flash Leopard 2 00 Iron

August:
2021 G Set
Dragoon G Wheel Anchor'
Driger G Triple Iron
Dranzer G 10Glaive Xtreme
Draciel G 6 Planet
Zeus Wheel Yielding'

October:
Torch Pegasus Wheel Sword

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MissingNo - Jan. 15, 2021

Hello i know this is not the right place but im having problems joining discord server. I put my unique id which i got from account linking channel in discord id section and then im using the appropriate command and the same username as i have now but it shows error incorrect username in the server. I would be highly obliged if someone provides me help in this matter

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jan. 17, 2021

B-179 March booster speculation

Zeus, sparking recently has been lacking a stamina type bey so it is very likely that Zues will get an evo

[again..]
Quantum Zues. Wheel. High Weight 3S

Quantum Zeus, metal balls like usual the design is close to Z2
3S, single chassis that have Z2 shape

Xcalibur, the 2nd most favorite bey in japan so it is very likely that they would want sparking to end on a big boy release

Linear Xcalibur. 1'Hit. Iron' 5A

Linear Xcalibur is a Chip + Ring fusion a the sword part metal in it like usual.
5A, i chose to make a new chassis just because the impact move that Xhaka and Xhan use.

IMO Genesis and Phoenix will not have a sparking evolution because there's too many defense type and jet wyvren is promoted as the Saiko defense type or ultimate defense bey in anime so its really weird to have the title got ditched in 1 month

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Jan. 17, 2021

Kerbeus and Salamander!!!!

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jan. 17, 2021

(Jan. 17, 2021  4:42 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: B-179 March booster speculation

Zeus, sparking recently has been lacking a stamina type bey so it is very likely that Zues will get an evo

[again..]
Quantum Zues. Wheel. High Weight 3S

Quantum Zeus, metal balls like usual the design is close to Z2
3S, single chassis that have Z2 shape

Xcalibur, the 2nd most favorite bey in japan so it is very likely that they would want sparking to end on a big boy release

Linear Xcalibur. 1'Hit. Iron' 5A

Linear Xcalibur is a Chip + Ring fusion a the sword part metal in it like usual.
5A, i chose to make a new chassis just because the impact move that Xhaka and Xhan use.

IMO Genesis and Phoenix will not have a sparking evolution because there's too many defense type and jet wyvren is promoted as the Saiko defense type or ultimate defense bey in anime so its really weird to have the title got ditched in 1 month

Actually there’s more attack types than defense types standing at 6 when you include Hyperion’s evolution. Another defense type would be better.

(Jan. 17, 2021  4:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  4:42 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Actually there’s more attack types than defense types standing at 6 when you include Hyperion’s evolution. Another defense type would be better.
Yes i am indeed aware theres more attack type in sparking but this is my main reason "jet wyvren is promoted as the Saiko defense type or ultimate defense bey in anime so its really weird to have the title got ditched in 1 month"

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jan. 17, 2021

(Jan. 17, 2021  4:57 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  4:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Actually there’s more attack types than defense types standing at 6 when you include Hyperion’s evolution. Another defense type would be better.
Yes i am indeed aware theres more attack type in sparking but this is my main reason "jet wyvren is promoted as the Saiko defense type or ultimate defense bey in anime so its really weird to have the title got ditched in 1 month"

Well there are different ways to promote beys. For example, they could simply promote Phoenix as the immortal/ indestructible bey as they did before.

(Jan. 17, 2021  5:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  4:57 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Yes i am indeed aware theres more attack type in sparking but this is my main reason "jet wyvren is promoted as the Saiko defense type or ultimate defense bey in anime so its really weird to have the title got ditched in 1 month"

Well there are different ways to promote beys. For example, they could simply promote Phoenix as the immortal/ indestructible bey as they did before.
Fair enough but I still think a Phoenix or Genesis bey will not have a sparking evo because the gimmicks are hard to imitate in sparking.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 17, 2021

Abyss Develos 2S Fusioner-sp
Vex Lucius 2D Mobius-SPM
Triumphant Dragon 2A Charger-SPM
Infinite Achilles 1A Dimensional-SP (sword only)
Infinite Achilles Wheel Looper-SP (shield only, also loop-SP would be hype)
World Spryzen 2B Uniter-SPM (2B is either fixed or free spin only)
Hyperion Burn Cho xceeder-SPM
Helios Volcano ou Zoner-SPM
Lucius End Kou drift-sp
Hollow Deathscyther 12 Axe acceler SPM

This is wishful thinking and not speculation.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BladerGem - Jan. 17, 2021

(Jan. 14, 2021  7:31 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  11:26 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Jaws would be Jw
Joints would beJn
Jest would work
Jostle would work
Jinks would be Jn
Jogs would be Jg
Jigs would be Jg
Jitters would be Jt
Jujutsu would be Jj
Jutsu would be Jt
Joist would work
Joss would work

Please, understand the naming conventions before you post every "J" word in the english language.
Quest is called "Qs".

"U" and "E" are vowels, not consonants.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Jan. 17, 2021

Speedstorm

WAVE 3
Vex Lucius 2D Mobius-SPM
2D is permentantly half way-ish out. Mobius has no POM.

Triumph Dragon 1A Charge-SP
Blades are permentantly out, 1A disc is normal and Charge has no metal

Infinite Achilles 3A Dimensional-SPM
Sword can be taken off. Dimensional can technically be twisted to move up and down but it really just has 2 modes.
Shield found on some other random combo.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 17, 2021

Here are my predictions for the new Random Booster

Bahamut
Salamander
Fafnir (idk either)
some OG/MFB remake im not aware of

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Jan. 17, 2021

Hoping that they do the barrier properly on Vex Lucius even if it is just plastic.