World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Valtryek Aoi - Jan. 13, 2021

(Jan. 13, 2021  5:02 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: They wouldnt go that inovative (screw it, idk how to spell it) over a simple remake.

That’s what we thought about this remake set and of sparking in general. You got to raise the standards high just a little bit (besides I’m confident TT will find an even more effective and easier way to make it).

Just wondering why you think they'd go that far for Diablo when they literally gave Galaxy Jolt'.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jan. 13, 2021

(Jan. 13, 2021  1:35 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  5:02 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s what we thought about this remake set and of sparking in general. You got to raise the standards high just a little bit (besides I’m confident TT will find an even more effective and easier way to make it).

Just wondering why you think they'd go that far for Diablo when they literally gave Galaxy Jolt'.
Exactly they even made hell kerbecs use lift instead of making new disc

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 13, 2021

(Jan. 13, 2021  1:52 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  1:35 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Just wondering why you think they'd go that far for Diablo when they literally gave Galaxy Jolt'.
Exactly they even made hell kerbecs use lift instead of making new disc

Lift looks perfect for Hell and has the flip gimmick.

(Jan. 13, 2021  1:35 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  5:02 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s what we thought about this remake set and of sparking in general. You got to raise the standards high just a little bit (besides I’m confident TT will find an even more effective and easier way to make it).

Because the entire XD gimmick is at stake.

(Jan. 13, 2021  2:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  1:52 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Exactly they even made hell kerbecs use lift instead of making new disc

Lift looks perfect for Hell and has the flip gimmick.
Lift doesn't perfectly imitate the BD145 because it doesn't make the gap that BD145 make and if they want to make it perfect they could easily made a new Disc or heck Paradox 2.0

(Jan. 13, 2021  2:35 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  2:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Lift looks perfect for Hell and has the flip gimmick.
Lift doesn't perfectly imitate the BD145 because it doesn't make the gap that BD145 make and if they want to make it perfect they could easily made a new Disc or heck Paradox 2.0

The problem with trying to do that is that you would have to cause the disk to hang downwards (which is really hard to do given the burst system). In order to do the gap you wouldn’t have the boost mode furthermore given hell’s already bad teeth a gap wouldn’t be doing it any favors. I really don’t see why they did Hell in the first place as it just wasn’t meant to be remade.

(Jan. 13, 2021  2:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  2:35 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Lift doesn't perfectly imitate the BD145 because it doesn't make the gap that BD145 make and if they want to make it perfect they could easily made a new Disc or heck Paradox 2.0

The problem with trying to do that is that you would have to cause the disk to hang downwards (which is really hard to do given the burst system). In order to do the gap you wouldn’t have the boost mode furthermore given hell’s already bad teeth a gap wouldn’t be doing it any favors. I really don’t see why they did Hell in the first place as it just wasn’t meant to be remade.
Okay and isn't that the same thing as diablo + XD VeRY haRD tO ImiTate in burst you need at least All new parts in order to do that let's face it TT likes to run with budget stuff like R2F with LR2F with GP and Mb in HK so Trick isn't really out of possibility and if you disagree just make you own predictions/Speculation

(Jan. 13, 2021  3:13 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  2:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The problem with trying to do that is that you would have to cause the disk to hang downwards (which is really hard to do given the burst system). In order to do the gap you wouldn’t have the boost mode furthermore given hell’s already bad teeth a gap wouldn’t be doing it any favors. I really don’t see why they did Hell in the first place as it just wasn’t meant to be remade.
Okay and isn't that the same thing as diablo + XD VeRY haRD tO ImiTate in burst you need at least All new parts in order to do that let's face it TT likes to run with budget stuff like R2F with LR2F with GP and Mb in HK so Trick isn't really out of possibility and if you disagree just make you own predictions/Speculation

XD isn’t nearly as hard to imitate as BD145. All there is to it is a clip that’s connected to a tip. It’s really just a trick like shape with a clip and three stair like patterns to keep the height of the tip. Compared to other thing it’s fairly easier to do. My problem with trick is that it doesn’t do what XD does on most of the layers. As for if they don’t decide to make a new driver for it and reuse trick I’m going to think TT’s going to do some sort of attachment to make trick have three modes (via twisting the driver). I do think that xtend+ isn’t out of the option either, but that’s just me.

What if js is actually a variation of a driver? That would be interesting.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Jan. 13, 2021

G beys they might remake
Dragoon G Wheel Iron
Driger G 00Proof Wedge
Dranzer G 00Glaive Iron
Wolborg 4 0Expand Flugel
Draciel G 7 Revolve
Strata Dragoon G 0Cross Iron

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Jan. 13, 2021

Galeon G 0Bump Zephyr

Was gonna do some other beys like Trygle 2 and Torch Pegasus but the main gang and Wolborg is already so much lol

I mean there is still a chance we see the G series bey before burst ends lol

Ah screw it

Trygle 2 Around High Accel'

Rock Bison Wheel Wave

Torch Pegasus 0 Charge Metal

I chose Around cause the metal noticeably sticks out alot on Trygle 2 so we need to replicate that again with the disc and around is big so ye

Wheel to provide lots of weight cause the OG actually is almost full plastic and Wave cause thats the closest thing I can get lol

0 is pretty random but I fell like Charge Metal fits.

One question over Dragoon V: Who was the one to destroy Dragoon V?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - CrisisCrusher07 - Jan. 13, 2021

(Jan. 13, 2021  4:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: One question over Dragoon V: Who was the one to destroy Dragoon V?

I’m pretty sure it was damaged so bad from the battle against Kane and Cyber Dragoon that it ended up getting the upgrade to Dragoon V2.

Dragoon GT Wheel Evolution
Dranzer GT Wheel Sword

Dragoon MS Wheel Evolution'
Driger MS 0Proof High Zephyr
Draciel MS 00Expand High Survive
Dranzer MS 3Glaive High Jaggy
Zeus Wheel Iron

Dragoon MF Outer Xtreme lol

Why is there no tip like the Manual Change Core

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 13, 2021

(Jan. 13, 2021  5:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dragoon MF Outer Xtreme lol

Yup I need that bey

Beys I think we'll get in the V2 era

February
Dragoon V2 Wheel Evolution'

April
Dranzer V2 Force Reboot

???
Draciel V2 12Glaive Loop Metal
Driger V2 Upper Iron
Burning Cerberous Wheel High Accel'

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jan. 13, 2021

(Jan. 13, 2021  8:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Beys I think we'll get in the V2 era

February

April
Dranzer V2 Force Reboot

???
Driger V2 Upper Iron

Hope not, I always thought they were lame.

(Jan. 13, 2021  8:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  8:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Beys I think we'll get in the V2 era

February

April
Dranzer V2 Force Reboot

???
Driger V2 Upper Iron

Angry Anyways we're confirmed getting V2 really soon so sorry I guess.

(Jan. 13, 2021  10:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  8:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote:  

Angry Anyways we're confirmed getting V2 really soon so sorry I guess.

Really? I thought that was just an assumption?

Beys they definitely won't remake but shut up #1

Cyber Dragoon Battle SPEC Gravity Xtreme
Ariel 2 Wheel Sword
Vortex Ape Around High Zephyr'
Orthos 0Glaive Charge
Trygator Gravity Survive
Galeon 2 Triple Iron
Rock Bison Wheel Wave
Wolborg 4 10Turn Accel Fusion

(Jan. 13, 2021  10:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  10:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: :@ Anyways we're confirmed getting V2 really soon so sorry I guess.

Really? I thought that was just an assumption?

What about Flash Leopard?

(Jan. 13, 2021  10:57 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Beys they definitely won't remake but shut up #1

Cyber Dragoon Battle SPEC Gravity Xtreme
Ariel 2 Wheel Sword
Vortex Ape Around High Zephyr'
Orthos 0Glaive Charge
Trygator Gravity Survive
Galeon 2 Triple Iron
Rock Bison Wheel Wave
Wolborg 4 10Turn Accel Fusion

(Jan. 13, 2021  10:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Really? I thought that was just an assumption?

Nah Dragoon V2 just broke in Shoot Rising my guy.

🤷‍♂️ Doesn’t necessarily mean it’s coming soon though. Either way I would much rather have February and March be legend beys.