World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jan. 06, 2021

(Jan. 06, 2021  5:27 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Lift is perfect for boost mode (you can also kind of see the shape). Also R2F looks similar to the tip of jolt

They could have reversed the shape of Jolt to make a perfect burst version of R2F but they did not. They could have made a new disk or modified Paradox to specifically fit in with the Hell wheel like the MFB counterpart, but they did not. Little things they could have changed to make it more accurate, but did not. Probably why they'd just slap Trick on a Diablo remake.

Yeah I gotta agree. It’s not that I don’t like the parts that were included but they definitely could have gone a little more “all out” for such a super special hyped set. They created the quick’ driver for Pegasus when it first came out  so surely they could create some other disks/drivers for the beys in the set. Besides, there are a bunch of new gimmicky parts in this set anyways.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 06, 2021

(Jan. 06, 2021  5:27 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Lift is perfect for boost mode (you can also kind of see the shape). Also R2F looks similar to the tip of jolt

They could have reversed the shape of Jolt to make a perfect burst version of R2F but they did not. They could have made a new disk or modified Paradox to specifically fit in with the Hell wheel like the MFB counterpart, but they did not. Little things they could have changed to make it more accurate, but did not. Probably why they'd just slap Trick on a Diablo remake.

They can’t just slap trick like that because it would take away the function of XD on Diablo.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 06, 2021

(Jan. 06, 2021  5:49 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:27 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: They could have reversed the shape of Jolt to make a perfect burst version of R2F but they did not. They could have made a new disk or modified Paradox to specifically fit in with the Hell wheel like the MFB counterpart, but they did not. Little things they could have changed to make it more accurate, but did not. Probably why they'd just slap Trick on a Diablo remake.

They can’t just slap trick like that because it would take away the function of XD on Diablo.

XD changes modes, so does Trick

(Jan. 06, 2021  5:53 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:49 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: They can’t just slap trick like that because it would take away the function of XD on Diablo.

XD changes modes, so does Trick

Thing is that XD changes modes mid battle which is only half of Diablo.

(Jan. 06, 2021  5:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:53 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: XD changes modes, so does Trick

Thing is that XD changes modes mid battle which is only half of Diablo.

Trick does that too

(Jan. 06, 2021  5:57 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Thing is that XD changes modes mid battle which is only half of Diablo.

Trick does that too

When you put Diablo Nemesis on Attack mode XD doesn’t change modes mid battle, but what it does do is let you set a mode pre battle. Trick on the other hand doesn’t do this.

(Jan. 06, 2021  6:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:57 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Trick does that too

When you put Diablo Nemesis on Attack mode XD doesn’t change modes mid battle, but what it does do is let you set a mode pre battle. Trick on the other hand doesn’t do this.

True but no matter how we look at it, Trick is the best and only option for a Diablo remake

(Jan. 06, 2021  6:03 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: When you put Diablo Nemesis on Attack mode XD doesn’t change modes mid battle, but what it does do is let you set a mode pre battle. Trick on the other hand doesn’t do this.

True but no matter how we look at it, Trick is the best and only option for a Diablo remake

Or we can get a new driver. Also if there’s a new series we could get something from there. Trick+ is also another option.

(Jan. 06, 2021  6:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:03 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: True but no matter how we look at it, Trick is the best and only option for a Diablo remake

Or we can get a new driver. Also if there’s a new series we could get something from there. Trick+ is also another option.

X to doubt. Why would we get a new driver?

(Jan. 06, 2021  6:24 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Or we can get a new driver. Also if there’s a new series we could get something from there. Trick+ is also another option.

X to doubt. Why would we get a new driver?

When there isn’t a driver to fit the criteria we get a new one as shown by Pegasus.

(Jan. 06, 2021  6:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:24 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: X to doubt. Why would we get a new driver?

When there isn’t a driver to fit the criteria we get a new one as shown by Pegasus.

Tbf i dont see why they couldn't use Xtreme' for Pegasus.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Legend27 - Jan. 06, 2021

(Jan. 06, 2021  6:46 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: When there isn’t a driver to fit the criteria we get a new one as shown by Pegasus.

You're not wrong

(Jan. 06, 2021  6:46 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: When there isn’t a driver to fit the criteria we get a new one as shown by Pegasus.

Well they gave a new driver to Pegasus so I don’t see why they can’t do the same for Diablo.

(Jan. 06, 2021  6:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:46 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Tbf i dont see why they couldn't use Xtreme' for Pegasus.

Well they gave a new driver to Pegasus so I don’t see why they can’t do the same for Diablo.

No point in that when Trick exists. Heck they could do Trick'

(Jan. 06, 2021  7:00 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well they gave a new driver to Pegasus so I don’t see why they can’t do the same for Diablo.

No point in that when Trick exists. Heck they could do Trick'

The point is the attack mode as the ability of trick doesn’t exsist on attack mode.

(Jan. 06, 2021  7:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  7:00 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: No point in that when Trick exists. Heck they could do Trick'

The point is the attack mode as the ability of trick doesn’t exsist on attack mode.

Bruh what? Trick has an attack mode

(Jan. 06, 2021  7:35 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  7:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The point is the attack mode as the ability of trick doesn’t exsist on attack mode.

Bruh what? Trick has an attack mode

I’m talking about Diablo.

(Jan. 06, 2021  7:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  7:35 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Bruh what? Trick has an attack mode

I’m talking about Diablo.

I mean do they HAVE to do the Attack mode. For all we know TT could find a way to implement 4D gimmicks.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Jan. 06, 2021

I’m assuming we’ll get a spin on the Baku remake system. Maybe 2 part discs or the disc fuses with layer or something.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - YggdrasilWyvern - Jan. 07, 2021

I had the thought today that it'd be cool for the next "remake random booster," which I find likely in February, to be Killer Beafowl. It would also be kinda cool to see a Flame Byxis remake included, maybe with something like a "High Yielding." Just a thought

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 07, 2021

(Jan. 06, 2021  7:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  7:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m talking about Diablo.

I mean do they HAVE to do the Attack mode. For all we know TT could find a way to implement 4D gimmicks.

The 4D gimmick on the Diablo wheel is that the Free spin mode (which is known as Ultra Balance) picks up XD and drops it at random points (hence the mode change), whereas on the non free spin mode (attack mode) doesn’t do this meaning no mid battle mode change.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 07, 2021

(Jan. 07, 2021  4:16 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  7:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I mean do they HAVE to do the Attack mode. For all we know TT could find a way to implement 4D gimmicks.

The 4D gimmick on the Diablo wheel is that the Free spin mode (which is known as Ultra Balance) picks up XD and drops it at random points (hence the mode change), whereas on the non free spin mode (attack mode) doesn’t do this meaning no mid battle mode change.

Free is a beast in counter mode but not good in absorb

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 07, 2021

(Jan. 07, 2021  4:16 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:16 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The 4D gimmick on the Diablo wheel is that the Free spin mode (which is known as Ultra Balance) picks up XD and drops it at random points (hence the mode change), whereas on the non free spin mode (attack mode) doesn’t do this meaning no mid battle mode change.

Free is a beast in counter mode but not good in absorb

You talking about Free De la Hoya?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 07, 2021

(Jan. 07, 2021  4:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:16 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Free is a beast in counter mode but not good in absorb

You talking about Free De la Hoya?

Free

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - KnightPro - Jan. 07, 2021

society has passed the need for another Valkyrie evolution