World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Dec. 20, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:04 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I'm hoping that by the time TT is done with Burst entirely, we have-
  • A ' version of every Driver.
  • At least 10 Chassis for each type, including at least 1 Single Chassis for each type.
  • A ' version of every Core Disk.
  • A High ' version of every Single Layer Driver.
  • non-' version of High Drivers.
  • A frame for every letter.
  • A Sparking Evolution for every Dual Layer Bey.
  • A Limit Break Evolution for every Legend Bey.
  • An upgraded version of every Dual Layer Driver.

This is very good ngl

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BuilderROB - Dec. 27, 2020

For Random Booster Vol. 24, I’m hoping they do a 4D remake since they did a HWS remake for Vol. 19. Maybe something like Big Bang Pegasus would be a nice prize for Vol. 24.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Dec. 27, 2020

(Dec. 27, 2020  10:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: For Random Booster Vol. 24, I’m hoping they do a 4D remake since they did a HWS remake for Vol. 19. Maybe something like Big Bang Pegasus would be a nice prize for Vol. 24.

The masters set is coming out soon sometime next year so it’s unlikely Big Bang will come (although it would be nice).

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - KinkoUsagi - Dec. 27, 2020

I don't want them to waste a spot on a remake. They can just release the remakes in sets like they've been doing. G/GT Plastic Gen Beyblades get the August release while 4D Beyblades get next December.

Sparking has been excellent so far. Let's not let it go out with a whimper like GT did. Burst has been falling in popularity and it's largely due to TT's choices. Sparking Phoenix would be incredible. Heck, I'll take Xcalibur, Zeus, Genesis, too. Want to surprise me with a full combo for Solomon with its own ring or an evolution to Amaterios? Amazing, too.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Dec. 28, 2020

(Dec. 27, 2020  11:20 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I don't want them to waste a spot on a remake. They can just release the remakes in sets like they've been doing. G/GT Plastic Gen Beyblades get the August release while 4D Beyblades get next December.

Sparking has been excellent so far. Let's not let it go out with a whimper like GT did. Burst has been falling in popularity and it's largely due to TT's choices. Sparking Phoenix would be incredible. Heck, I'll take Xcalibur, Zeus, Genesis, too.  Want to surprise me with a full combo for Solomon with its own ring or an evolution to Amaterios? Amazing, too.

I also believe that It’s most likely going to be one of those four. The March booster is also apparently sparking so if I had to guess I would say one of the two releases will be Zeus since we haven’t gotten enough stamina types in sparking.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Dec. 28, 2020

I really want the random booster to be dedicated to the remaining Legend Beys like Phoenix, Xcalibur, Zeus and Genesis and whoever is left (i think thats it). really want TT to go out side the box with this RB and give us some rare parts like Solomon.

Some more wishful thinking, hoping for maybe an actual Solomon Stock combo

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Dec. 28, 2020

(Dec. 28, 2020  8:31 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I really want the random booster to be dedicated to the remaining Legend Beys like Phoenix, Xcalibur, Zeus and Genesis and whoever is left (i think thats it). really want TT to go out side the box with this RB and give us some rare parts like Solomon.

Some more wishful thinking, hoping for maybe an actual Solomon Stock combo

I think that they will revert back to what they were doing in s1-2 and make the February release a new in system legend bey. The March booster is also apparently sparking as well which kind of solidified this IMO because why would the February booster be a rare bey revamp if it’s not the final product in the season (I also think the march booster will be a legend bey since it’s a booster). My guess is that Zeus will definitely be one of the four legend beys that is used. Reason why is simply because we hardly have any stamina type beys in sparking atm (only Fafnir and Ragnaruk). My guess for the other legend after Zeus would be one of the remaining defense type legends. Sparking has has too many attack type releases IMO so I think Xcalibur is going to be of the two legends that don’t get releases.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Dec. 28, 2020

I wished Aiga would use Shield more

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Dec. 30, 2020

Imagine getting an evo to Air Knight. And it's Ring is called Shovel...

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Dec. 30, 2020

Ok what if they did for the mfb remake set 3 for Fury the 10 legend bladers including Sagittario.
I would say since the high Drivers exist Sagittario gets one

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Dec. 30, 2020

(Dec. 30, 2020  9:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok what if they did for the mfb remake set 3 for Fury the 10 legend bladers including Sagittario.

I think Flash will have High Claw.

(Dec. 30, 2020  9:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok what if they did for the mfb remake set 3 for Fury the 10 legend bladers including Sagittario.

Oh no not claw actually, forgot that one doesn't have spinning blades. Just any high pointy driver. hell High Accel could work.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Dec. 30, 2020

L-Drago Destructor might have Generate
Phantom Orion would have Bearing (So obvious lol)
Comsic Pegasus would have something like Sting Ultimate Reboot
Uh Variares would have Zeta
Diablo Nemesis would have Trick/Xtend+

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Dec. 30, 2020

(Dec. 30, 2020  9:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: L-Drago Destructor might have Generate
Phantom Orion would have Bearing (So obvious lol)
Comsic Pegasus would have something like Sting Ultimate Reboot
Uh Variares would have Zeta
Diablo Nemesis would have Trick/Xtend+

I think Cosmic gets Ultimate Reboot for sure, and Diablo Nemesis can get Trick.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GreenGale2000 - Jan. 03, 2021

Because Surge is releasing beys under SlingShock and HyperSphere alongside the new SpeedStorm (and hopefully the old Switchstrike), I hope they'll bring Xtend+ to the Hasbro Market in the form of Xtender-S.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Jan. 03, 2021

Even though it's EXTREMELY unlikely, it would be awesome if Hasbro trolled us and released Storm Pegasus as a Slingshock...

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Jan. 03, 2021

(Jan. 03, 2021  5:02 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Even though it's EXTREMELY unlikely, it would be awesome if Hasbro trolled us and released Storm Pegasus as a Slingshock...

Impossible, the listing states it’s HS.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 05, 2021

Prototype Metal Fury Burst Remakes

Big Bang Pegasus 10Axe Ultimate Reboot'
L-Drago Destructor Generate
Flash Sagittario ? (0 maybe?) High Yielding
Variares 00 Zeta'
Diablo Nemesis Hurricane Trick'

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 05, 2021

(Jan. 05, 2021  8:21 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Prototype Metal Fury Burst Remakes

Variares 00 Zeta'

Diablo Nemesis would have something like trick+ because on attack mode it doesn’t change modes. Pegasus won’t have axe as frames are meant to represent the tracks, as such just a core disk is likely (same story with Variares).

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Jan. 05, 2021

Variares 00 Zeta'

Blitz Striker 7Axe Merge

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 05, 2021

(Jan. 05, 2021  8:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Variares 00 Zeta'

Blitz Striker 7Axe Merge

I feel like striker will have a core as well simply die to the track being just 100 and not anything like d125. I could be wrong as Pegasus and L-Drago had frames on their first remakes.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Valtryek Aoi - Jan. 06, 2021

(Jan. 05, 2021  8:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Variares 00 Zeta'

Diablo Nemesis would have something like trick+ because on attack mode it doesn’t change modes. Pegasus won’t have axe as frames are meant to represent the tracks, as such just a core disk is likely (same story with Variares).

They don't seem to like the idea of making new parts for the remakes, unless in the case of Storm. Nemesis would mostly have Trick and call it a day.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 06, 2021

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:29 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Diablo Nemesis would have something like trick+ because on attack mode it doesn’t change modes. Pegasus won’t have axe as frames are meant to represent the tracks, as such just a core disk is likely (same story with Variares).

They don't seem to like the idea of making new parts for the remakes, unless in the case of Storm. Nemesis would mostly have Trick and call it a day.

But what about attack mode? TT has always stayed true to the shape and gimmicks of the tip I see no reason as to why they wouldn’t do it for this bey.

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:29 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: They don't seem to like the idea of making new parts for the remakes, unless in the case of Storm. Nemesis would mostly have Trick and call it a day.

But what about attack mode? TT has always stayed true to the shape and gimmicks of the tip I see no reason as to why they wouldn’t do it for this bey.

*Cough* Jolt' on Galaxy *Cough*
Not to mention, you don't see any Boost mode on Kerbecs, fo you?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 06, 2021

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:36 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But what about attack mode? TT has always stayed true to the shape and gimmicks of the tip I see no reason as to why they wouldn’t do it for this bey.

*Cough* Jolt' on Galaxy *Cough*

Lift is perfect for boost mode (you can also kind of see the shape). Also R2F looks similar to the tip of jolt

(Jan. 06, 2021  5:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:36 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: *Cough* Jolt' on Galaxy *Cough*

Lift is perfect for boost mode (you can also kind of see the shape). Also R2F looks similar to the tip of jolt

They could have reversed the shape of Jolt to make a perfect burst version of R2F but they did not. They could have made a new disk or modified Paradox to specifically fit in with the Hell wheel like the MFB counterpart, but they did not. Little things they could have changed to make it more accurate, but did not. Probably why they'd just slap Trick on a Diablo remake.