World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Dec. 11, 2020

Korokoro Comic January Issue
It is released on December 15! !

The theme of this cover is "Refreshing"

Beyblade Burst
Legend Bay General Election Results Will Also Be Announced ~ 💥

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Dec. 11, 2020

For season 6 Im betting Lane will come back fresh and new and maybe teach the protag something

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Dec. 13, 2020

Hoping 4A is good. Maybe 4 blades? Anyways Hollow with its metal slash may or may not be good. If the metal is only on the sycthe it might be unbalanced. High Accel might be nice though.

Also if 12A his 12 with the Angle frame I'm just done lol.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Dec. 13, 2020

(Dec. 13, 2020  9:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hoping 4A is good. Maybe 4 blades? Anyways Hollow with its metal slash may or may not be good. If the metal is only on the sycthe it might be unbalanced. High Accel might be nice though.

Well yeah that’s what it is but tbh can you really be mad about it at this point? We’ve been through 5 seasons of burst and accumulated tons of great disks. It would be hard to believe you absolutely need another one at this point lol.

(Dec. 13, 2020  9:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hoping 4A is good. Maybe 4 blades? Anyways Hollow with its metal slash may or may not be good. If the metal is only on the sycthe it might be unbalanced. High Accel might be nice though.

Well yeah that’s what it is but tbh can you really be mad about it at this point? We’ve been through 5 seasons of burst and accumulated tons of great disks. It would be hard to believe you absolutely need another one at this point lol.

I don't want a new one, just a better one than 12.

(Dec. 13, 2020  9:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well yeah that’s what it is but tbh can you really be mad about it at this point? We’ve been through 5 seasons of burst and accumulated tons of great disks. It would be hard to believe you absolutely need another one at this point lol.

I don't want a new one, just a better one than 12.

In a way kinda the same deal. You probably have all you need in your collection. I’m just saying this assuming you have a decent sized collection. But anyone who would be disappointed with the bey having 12 would probably be into customization/competitive standard.

(Dec. 13, 2020  9:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I don't want a new one, just a better one than 12.

In a way kinda the same deal. You probably have all you need in your collection. I’m just saying this assuming you have a decent sized collection. But anyone who would be disappointed with the bey having 12 would probably be into customization/competitive standard.

I don't have a big collection ha ha.

I have a decent amount of beys form each season I think.

(Dec. 13, 2020  9:36 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote: In a way kinda the same deal. You probably have all you need in your collection. I’m just saying this assuming you have a decent sized collection. But anyone who would be disappointed with the bey having 12 would probably be into customization/competitive standard.

I don't have a big collection ha ha.

I have a decent amount of beys form each season I think.

Fair enough then. But then it wouldn’t be far too bad. People who are a bit more obsessed are probably screaming.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Dec. 14, 2020

I'm hoping that by the time TT is done with Burst entirely, we have-
  • A ' version of every Driver.
  • At least 10 Chassis for each type, including at least 1 Single Chassis for each type.
  • A ' version of every Core Disk.
  • A High ' version of every Single Layer Driver.
  • non-' version of High Drivers.
  • A frame for every letter.
  • A Sparking Evolution for every Dual Layer Bey.
  • A Limit Break Evolution for every Legend Bey.
  • An upgraded version of every Dual Layer Driver.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:04 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I'm hoping that by the time TT is done with Burst entirely, we have-
  • At least 10 Chassis for each type, including at least 1 Single Chassis for each type.

Ok those last 3 things are a big stretch. I don't expect them to really consider evolving Gainon or Quetziko. Even making one bey is alot of work, and with Limit Break will be harder. I Surge evolution for every dual layer bey implies we'll be getting a Surge Season 2 which just isn't likely imo. Even Evolution which is a direct continuation of Season 1 has an entirely different system.

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:04 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I'm hoping that by the time TT is done with Burst entirely, we have-

My badI thought you said an unpgraded version yo every dual layer bey. In any event I can't really see them wasting time on something like High Blow when they could be making Evolution'+ Advanced edition. Jk but other tips are more money makers.

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:28 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Ok those last 3 things are a big stretch. I don't expect them to really consider evolving Gainon or Quetziko. Even making one bey is alot of work, and with Limit Break will be harder. I Surge evolution for every dual layer bey implies we'll be getting a Surge Season 2 which just isn't likely imo. Even Evolution which is a direct continuation of Season 1 has an entirely different system.

My badI thought you said an unpgraded version yo every dual layer bey. In any event I can't really see them wasting time on something like High Blow when they could be making Evolution'+ Advanced edition. Jk but other tips are more money makers.

With the last one, I mean like how Orbit Metal was an upgrade to Orbit. So, for example, Unite Metal (the plastic spike is metal instead), or Revolve but the free-spinning part is made of POM.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Legend27 - Dec. 14, 2020

I feel like Shu is not really evil

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - PeppzieCola - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:38 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:28 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Ok those last 3 things are a big stretch. I don't expect them to really consider evolving Gainon or Quetziko. Even making one bey is alot of work, and with Limit Break will be harder. I Surge evolution for every dual layer bey implies we'll be getting a Surge Season 2 which just isn't likely imo. Even Evolution which is a direct continuation of Season 1 has an entirely different system.

With the last one, I mean like how Orbit Metal was an upgrade to Orbit. So, for example, Unite Metal (the plastic spike is metal instead), or Revolve but the free-spinning part is made of POM.

Wouldn't Revolve with POM technically be Eternal?

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:41 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:38 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: With the last one, I mean like how Orbit Metal was an upgrade to Orbit. So, for example, Unite Metal (the plastic spike is metal instead), or Revolve but the free-spinning part is made of POM.

Wouldn't Revolve with POM technically be Eternal?

Did I type POM? I meant metal. I'm tired, so my typing's a bit iffy.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - PeppzieCola - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:44 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:41 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Wouldn't Revolve with POM technically be Eternal?

Did I type POM? I meant metal. I'm tired, so my typing's a bit iffy.

Oh- lol

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:41 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I feel like Shu is not really evil

He isnt thank you.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Dec. 20, 2020

Whirlwind Wvryon Cyclone Obrit Metal' 1D

The spikes on 1D replicate the spiked look seen on previous Wyvron layers.

Orbit Metal' pays homage to Wild Wyvron's driver while at the same time upgrading it.

Cyclone is similar to the "Hurricane" disc, however it is armed with 2 free spinning rings with one on top of the other. Each is jam packed with more blades.

The Ring features blades that are curved to reflect attacks.

The Wyvron chip features a Wyvron which is an evolution to the one present on Tempest Wyvron while adding a unique spin on it.

The Sparking Chip Core is a sparkling violet color.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Dec. 20, 2020

(Dec. 20, 2020  12:21 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Whirlwind Wvryon Cyclone Obrit Metal' 1D

Orbit Metal' pays homage to Wild Wyvron's driver while at the same time upgrading it.

Cyclone is similar to the "Hurricane" disc, however it is armed with 2 free spinning rings with one on top of the other. Each is jam packed with more blades.

The Wyvron chip features a Wyvron which is an evolution to the one present on Tempest Wyvron while adding a unique spin on it.

World exists

(Dec. 20, 2020  12:40 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  12:21 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Whirlwind Wvryon Cyclone Obrit Metal' 1D

World exists
Name rule has already been broken by Burn.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Dec. 20, 2020

Please make Wyvern get the 3D Chassis

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Dec. 20, 2020

(Dec. 20, 2020  12:53 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  12:40 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: World exists
Name rule has already been broken by Burn.
Burn volcano theEnd is a different case, it abbreviated different ex Valkyrie burn/volcano/theEnd
While World abbevirates
Ex world valkyrie

(Dec. 20, 2020  1:36 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  12:53 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Name rule has already been broken by Burn.
Burn volcano theEnd is a different case, it abbreviated different ex Valkyrie burn/volcano/theEnd
While World abbevirates
Ex world valkyrie

Oh true

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Dec. 20, 2020

Hopefully Valkyrie gets a new driver

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Dec. 20, 2020

Now that is what I call wishful thinking.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Dec. 20, 2020

(Dec. 20, 2020  5:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Now that is what I call wishful thinking.

80% of that was my OCD talking.