World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Nov. 25, 2020

(Nov. 25, 2020  4:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I honestly do think Season 6 would have a new way for burst.
I hope they do fusions in burst

2 beys fusing would be super cool.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Nov. 25, 2020

(Nov. 25, 2020  4:28 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I honestly do think Season 6 would have a new way for burst.
I hope they do fusions in burst

2 beys fusing would be super cool.

kinda like how Dragon and Devolos fused in Rise.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - beykid44 - Nov. 25, 2020

i hope rise is in season 6 or just boies everyone shes so good

I gotta a feeling Season 6 will be different

(Nov. 25, 2020  4:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I gotta a feeling Season 6 will be different

ik just like my pfp and signature

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Nov. 25, 2020

(Nov. 25, 2020  4:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I gotta a feeling Season 6 will be different

Hopefully it’s not too jarring

I found something very ridiculous if it would happen but I figure it out.
What would happen if they created a Genesis bey named Genesis The Beginning
And for Apocalypse if it had a Sparking evolution it would be called Apocalypse The End

(Nov. 25, 2020  4:30 AM)beykid44 Wrote:

ik just like my pfp and signature

off topic

(Nov. 25, 2020  2:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I found something very ridiculous if it would happen but I figure it out.
And for Apocalypse if it had a Sparking evolution it would be called Apocalypse The End

(Nov. 25, 2020  4:30 AM)beykid44 Wrote: ik just like my pfp and signature

off topic

THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE OH MY GIUD

(Nov. 25, 2020  6:09 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I found something very ridiculous if it would happen but I figure it out.

off topic

THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE OH MY GIUD

lol

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dracieleone - Nov. 26, 2020

For Hasbro's Pro series, since they are basically restarting Burst from the begining with it, How do you think they're going to handle other parts, considering that Valkyrie, Achilles, and Egis are the only ones available? One idea I had was a blind bag series of beys that only contain layers and drivers, with most of the metal gone. That would allow Pro series parts for a cheaper price.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Nov. 26, 2020

(Nov. 26, 2020  3:57 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: For Hasbro's Pro series, since they are basically restarting Burst from the begining with it, How do you think they're going to handle other parts, considering that Valkyrie, Achilles, and Egis are the only ones available?  One idea I had was a blind bag series of beys that only contain layers and drivers, with most of the metal gone.  That would allow Pro series parts for a cheaper price.

That would work, but I'm not sure if it would sell well with the target demographic (young kids).

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Nov. 26, 2020

I wish Hasbro does some beys that didnt get evo in surge

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Nov. 26, 2020

(Nov. 26, 2020  7:48 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think magnetic levitation would be a cool system.

Gimmicks: They levitate and gain boosts from magnets in the stadium

Parts:
Core
Chip
Ring
Tip

I do think that tip's with be more chunkier possibly eradicating the space for discs. Also a core is like a Sparking Chip Core. Just for aesthetic and adds some weight.

Concepts:
Justice Valtryek Savior
Core: Blue with a yellow middle
Chip: Normal Valtryek looking chip with a little below average teeth
Ring: Rebound gimmick with rubber
Savior: Bulky tip with a flat pointy metal part at the bottom. When stamina gets low is lowers and the rubber around it touches the stadium, making it speed up.

Omega Spryzen Unity
Core: White and red mix
Chip: Normal Spryzen looking tip with uber strong teeth
Ring: It has Burst Stoppers with rubber axes. When it gets to a certain point in damage the Burst Stoppers will push out becoming blades but no longer blocking bursts.
Unity: Like Unite but its bigger and does the levitation gimmick

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Nov. 26, 2020

Im betting for season 6 Valt will have his outfit from Turbo and Rise combined

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Master_chanter0 - Nov. 27, 2020

I think lain is going to go full on red eye but flare instead of spriggan requirem. Maybe Shu will be the one to save lain

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Nov. 28, 2020

I’m usually not one for mfb remakes but I kind of want to see a remake of Horogium/Tempo just cause. Maybe some 4D remakes would be really great too although it seems like a bit of a stretch to me.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Nov. 28, 2020

Tag team partners possinly:
Valt and Lui?
Lane and Free
Hyuga and Rantaro
Dante and Hikaru
Aiger and Silas

(Nov. 25, 2020  4:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:28 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: 2 beys fusing would be super cool.

kinda like how Dragon and Devolos fused in Rise.
Yeah that was awesome.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 28, 2020

(Nov. 28, 2020  3:53 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I’m usually not one for mfb remakes but I kind of want to see a remake of Horogium/Tempo just cause. Maybe some 4D remakes would be really great too although it seems like a bit of a stretch to me.

My good friend GreenK made that, and I printed it out (or well my teacher did). It’s pretty solid.

(Nov. 28, 2020  5:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  3:53 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I’m usually not one for mfb remakes but I kind of want to see a remake of Horogium/Tempo just cause. Maybe some 4D remakes would be really great too although it seems like a bit of a stretch to me.

My good friend GreenK made that, and I printed it out (or well my teacher did). It’s pretty solid.
That’s pretty cool does it have the spiral staircase?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 28, 2020

(Nov. 28, 2020  5:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My good friend GreenK made that, and I printed it out (or well my teacher did). It’s pretty solid.
That’s pretty cool does it have the spiral staircase?

Yes it does, I made sure that he did it.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SacredXcalibur - Nov. 29, 2020

I hope we get a more mature protagonist. He can start off over-optimistic and fun-loving but he needs to mature along with the season. this is where all the burst protags fail. we need a season with higher stakes and the antagonist should be truly evil not just a beybreaker. make them do the unthinkable, that could go to small lengths like committing small crimes or huge lengths like killing a fan-favorite character like Valt or Shu. I'm in desperate need of emotional moments, That could be two friends reconciling or the last words of a fan-favorite. Just quote this post to tell me what you think about this.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Nov. 29, 2020

(Nov. 29, 2020  6:04 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: I hope we get a more mature protagonist. He can start off over-optimistic and fun-loving but he needs to mature along with the season. this is where all the burst protags fail. we need a season with higher stakes and the antagonist should be truly evil not just a beybreaker. make them do the unthinkable, that could go to small lengths like committing small crimes or huge lengths like killing a fan-favorite character like Valt or Shu. I'm in desperate need of emotional moments, That could be two friends reconciling or the last words of a fan-favorite. Just quote this post to tell me what you think about this.
This is probably one of the best ideas I’ve ever heard. A genuinely serious protagonist is something we’ve yet to see in beyblade but it’s surely a welcome idea to me. The one problem is that a character as such would not completely appeal to the the target audience of beyblade but i’m sure they can pull it off if they try.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SacredXcalibur - Nov. 29, 2020

(Nov. 29, 2020  6:18 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  6:04 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: I hope we get a more mature protagonist. He can start off over-optimistic and fun-loving but he needs to mature along with the season. this is where all the burst protags fail. we need a season with higher stakes and the antagonist should be truly evil not just a beybreaker. make them do the unthinkable, that could go to small lengths like committing small crimes or huge lengths like killing a fan-favorite character like Valt or Shu. I'm in desperate need of emotional moments, That could be two friends reconciling or the last words of a fan-favorite. Just quote this post to tell me what you think about this.
This is probably one of the best ideas I’ve ever heard. A genuinely serious protagonist is something we’ve yet to see in beyblade but it’s surely a welcome idea to me. The one problem is that a character as such would not completely appeal to the the target audience of beyblade but i’m sure they can pull it off if they try.

Exactly! the closest thing we got to a mature protagonist was Gingka but he was a HUGE Gary Stu.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Nov. 30, 2020

I'm hoping Season 6 is just a continuation to Sparking but everyone returns and has Limit Break Beys.