World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Nov. 19, 2020

Oh boy another season another loss for Aiga again.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SacredXcalibur - Nov. 19, 2020

Honestly if we get more legend beys I feel like after wyvern then we'll get phoenix as Phi is the next most popular beyless legend after wakiya then we have the next most popular beyless legend after Phi is Xhaka, which leaves room for B-178 and B-179 being Phoenix and Xcalibur. I honestly hope this is accurate.

I do not want another season

(Nov. 19, 2020  2:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I do not want another season

I don't want another season, I just want all the Legends to get beys...

(Nov. 19, 2020  2:53 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  2:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I do not want another season

I don't want another season, I just want all the Legends to get beys...

yeah exactly. Like why another season. Plus isnt Sparking the last season?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Nov. 19, 2020

(Nov. 19, 2020  2:50 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Honestly if we get more legend beys I feel like after wyvern then we'll get phoenix as Phi is the next most popular beyless legend after wakiya then we have the next most popular beyless legend after Phi which is Xhaka, which leaves room for B-178 and B-179 being Phoenix and Xcalibur. I honestly hope this is accurate.
Yeah this makes sense to me. Unfortunately it would leave Gwynn and Zac out of the picture but life can only be so perfect xD.

I do not see Phoenix or Genesis getting evolutions anytime soon.

(Nov. 19, 2020  2:54 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  2:50 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Honestly if we get more legend beys I feel like after wyvern then we'll get phoenix as Phi is the next most popular beyless legend after wakiya then we have the next most popular beyless legend after Phi which is Xhaka, which leaves room for B-178 and B-179 being Phoenix and Xcalibur. I honestly hope this is accurate.
Yeah this makes sense to me. Unfortunately it would leave Gwynn and Zac out of the picture but life can only be so perfect xD.
To be fair they are the 2 least popular legends so you would be pleasing more people then letting down in this case.

Maybe they decided to give Daigo and Wakiya evolution cause there bey havent gotten one in 3 season and maybe cause they are older bladers

(Nov. 19, 2020  2:54 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  2:54 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah this makes sense to me. Unfortunately it would leave Gwynn and Zac out of the picture but life can only be so perfect xD.
To be fair they are the 2 least popular legends so you would be pleasing more people then letting down in this case.
Yeah that’s true, besides, I doubt they could have made Genesis gimmick anyways.

if you're wonderin: Phi was 11th, Xhaka was 19th, Gwyn was 20th and Zac was 21st

Zeus- Bad
Genesis- Crazy
Phoenix- Armour
Harry- God

(Nov. 19, 2020  2:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Zeus- Bad
Genesis- Crazy
Phoenix- Armour
Harry- God

Kay?

What other bey do ou think deserves a evolution

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Nov. 19, 2020

(Nov. 19, 2020  2:54 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
Don't forget the beyblade poll which could be the February random booster or march booster which could be Zeus Satan or Knight Evo so zues still get a bigger chance of getting an evo other than Phoenix wyvren genesis and Xcalibur

Zeus would be nice to see

(Nov. 19, 2020  3:05 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  2:54 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah this makes sense to me. Unfortunately it would leave Gwynn and Zac out of the picture but life can only be so perfect xD.
Don't forget the beyblade poll which could be the February random booster or march booster which could be Zeus Satan or Knight Evo so zues still get a bigger chance of getting an evo other than Phoenix wyvren genesis and Xcalibur
Ahh your right. But which bey won the poll? Also isn’t that a corocoro exclusive bey?

I would really like a Baldur evo to see it.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BladerUmar - Nov. 19, 2020

i want harry to be in the next season too

(Nov. 19, 2020  3:13 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: i want harry to be in the next season too

lol it wont happen

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BladerUmar - Nov. 19, 2020

(Nov. 19, 2020  3:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:13 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: i want harry to be in the next season too

lol it wont happen

no!!

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Regalia pheonix - Nov. 19, 2020

Personally I want all the beys from season one to five to get sparking evaluations

(Nov. 19, 2020  3:14 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol it wont happen

no!!

even if there is season 6

(Nov. 19, 2020  3:14 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: Personally I want all the beys from season one to five to get sparking evaluations

l like this idea. Very wishful

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Regalia pheonix - Nov. 19, 2020

I just feel sad for the bladers like the tablet guy from burst valt said hey let’s battle some other time and then he is never seen again and this happens to so many characters

Honestly when sparking was first announced I was hoping it would be a huge "everyone is here" type series. Now i have been let down.