World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Oct. 22, 2020

Obliterator Phoenix Meteorite 3D

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Oct. 24, 2020

Whishful thinking for RB23

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - LOL-y Rancher - Oct. 24, 2020

This sounds like fun, I'll give my two predictions of what parts or gimmicks I could see or want to see for the future Random Booster Vol.23.

The Possible Sparking Xcalibur (Predictions/Ideas)
The Possible Sparking Deathscyther (Predictions/Ideas)
The Possible Sparking Valkyrie Evolution (Predictions/Ideas)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 24, 2020

(Oct. 24, 2020  12:12 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: This sounds like fun, I'll give my two predictions of what parts or gimmicks I could see or want to see for the future Random Booster Vol.23.

Valkyrie is unlikely due to the election thing coming up

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - vinciberry - Oct. 24, 2020

If you have a cat that does not know how to take care of it, please visit our website Chochomeo

(Oct. 24, 2020  5:05 PM)vinciberry Wrote: ...

Don’t quote it

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SunBlader98 - Oct. 24, 2020

(Oct. 24, 2020  12:12 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: This sounds like fun, I'll give my two predictions of what parts or gimmicks I could see or want to see for the future Random Booster Vol.23.

Let's remember that Valkyrie has Rubber then plastic pattern

*****Driver*****

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 24, 2020

Hypothetical Names for new Superking beys

Twister Wyvern Hurricane Atomic Metal 1D
Scythe Deathscyther J' 1A
Zone Xcalibur 1'D Ir' 1D (they did this with Diabolos by giving it Single Chassis)
Reform Genesis Hy 1D

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - beykid44 - Oct. 24, 2020

(Oct. 24, 2020  12:12 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: This sounds like fun, I'll give my two predictions of what parts or gimmicks I could see or want to see for the future Random Booster Vol.23.

i mean the Xplosion name sounds great but why you used it is incorrect we have Brave ring and Bushin ring that only works for gt alone and sparking alone plus this pattern has already been broken with the soon to come hyperion burn and helios volcano

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Oct. 24, 2020

Predictions for December RB

Eternal Odax 7 High Blow' 1S
Quake Khalzar 4 Hunter' 4A

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SunBlader98 - Oct. 24, 2020

Imagine if Ranboo.23 has all of the beys as prize like so all fans are super happy

Kulukan
Xcalibur
Deathscizer
Odin
Valkyrie
And I dunno

(Oct. 24, 2020  6:21 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Imagine if Ranboo.23 has all of the beys as prize like so all fans are super happy

Kulukan
Xcalibur
Deathscizer
Odin
Valkyrie
And I dunno

??? Kulukan 2B hunter’
??? Xcalibur 4A 1’ dagger (quadruple sabers) iron’
??? Deathscizer 4A (right spin 3A essentially) hunter metal
??? Odin 1D blitz xtreme’
??? Valkyrie ultimate reboot’ +U

(Oct. 24, 2020  5:48 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Hypothetical Names for new Superking beys

Zone Xcalibur 1'D Ir' 1D (they did this with Diabolos by giving it Single Chassis)
Reform Genesis Hy 1D

I think if this is a regular booster then we would get new chassis so here’s what I would do
Twister Wyvern 3D ratchet atomic metal (weak spring)
Scythe Deathscyther 5A (same “gimmick” as 3A) Hunter Metal
Zone Xcalibur 4A 1’D (quadruple saber) Iron’
Reform Genesis hybrid (chassis fused with ring for Mugen lock).

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - LOL-y Rancher - Oct. 24, 2020

(Oct. 24, 2020  5:58 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:12 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: This sounds like fun, I'll give my two predictions of what parts or gimmicks I could see or want to see for the future Random Booster Vol.23.

i mean the Xplosion name sounds great but why you used it is  incorrect we have Brave ring and Bushin ring that only works for gt alone and sparking alone plus this pattern has already been broken with the soon to come hyperion burn and helios volcano

One thing to keep in mind with Hyperion Burn is that the Burn Ring/Base isn't compatible with a Chassis, whilst Brave is compatible with Chassis so it makes them both separate. Also, Bushin was a GT Base, and the only one starting with the letter B in that system.

So Brave still remains as the only Sparking Ring that starts with the letter B (at least of all the ones that require any Chassis to work). The letter X hasn't been used yet, so I think the spelling of "Xplosion" works.

(Oct. 24, 2020  1:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Valkyrie is unlikely due to the election thing coming up

I mean that's true, but we can all dream can't we xD

(Oct. 24, 2020  8:51 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  5:58 PM)beykid44 Wrote: i mean the Xplosion name sounds great but why you used it is  incorrect we have Brave ring and Bushin ring that only works for gt alone and sparking alone plus this pattern has already been broken with the soon to come hyperion burn and helios volcano

One thing to keep in mind with Hyperion Burn is that the Burn Ring/Base isn't compatible with a Chassis, whilst Brave is compatible with Chassis so it makes them both separate. Also, Bushin was a GT Base, and the only one starting with the letter B in that system.

So Brave still remains as the only Sparking Ring that starts with the letter B (at least of all the ones that require any Chassis to work). The letter X hasn't been used yet, so I think the spelling of "Xplosion" works.

(Oct. 24, 2020  1:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Valkyrie is unlikely due to the election thing coming up

I thought you were Speculating as it was pretty realistic

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - beykid44 - Oct. 24, 2020

(Oct. 24, 2020  8:51 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  5:58 PM)beykid44 Wrote: i mean the Xplosion name sounds great but why you used it is  incorrect we have Brave ring and Bushin ring that only works for gt alone and sparking alone plus this pattern has already been broken with the soon to come hyperion burn and helios volcano

you said (erase base already exists) which by that logic the brave super ring should be named something else 

(Oct. 24, 2020  1:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Valkyrie is unlikely due to the election thing coming up

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - LOL-y Rancher - Oct. 25, 2020

(Oct. 24, 2020  11:44 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  8:51 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: One thing to keep in mind with Hyperion Burn is that the Burn Ring/Base isn't compatible with a Chassis, whilst Brave is compatible with Chassis so it makes them both separate. Also, Bushin was a GT Base, and the only one starting with the letter B in that system.

you said (erase base already exists) which by that logic the brave super ring should be named something else

I've already answered this, but I'll explain myself in more detail (it's a really long explanation, but please hear me out).
EDIT - Actually, you're right! I just realised that Erase was the base from Gachi and not Sparking. Sorry about that, I actually forgot that Sparking hasn't made a Ring with the letter E yet.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BuilderROB - Oct. 25, 2020

(Oct. 25, 2020  12:19 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  11:44 PM)beykid44 Wrote: you said (erase base already exists) which by that logic the brave super ring should be named something else

I've already answered this, but I'll explain myself in more detail (it's a really long explanation, but please hear me out).

I think you’re mistaking Erase for Abyss, because Erase uses layer weights, not Chassis.

(Oct. 25, 2020  12:23 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  12:19 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I've already answered this, but I'll explain myself in more detail (it's a really long explanation, but please hear me out).

I think you’re mistaking Erase for Abyss, because Erase uses layer weights, not Chassis.

Oh carp! You're right! I did, didn't I haha! My apologies then, that was a huge mistake on my part.

But I'm still gonna use the spelling "Xplosion" because it sounds cooler.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - valtaoi_007 - Oct. 25, 2020

I wish when they release dragoon galaxy, he comes with a new electric driver

(Oct. 24, 2020  5:48 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Hypothetical Names for new Superking beys

Reform Genesis Hy 1D

I think infinity Genesis is a better name, but then, we have infinite Achilles

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Oct. 25, 2020

Sorry to tell you this late but if you want to follow the TT rule Nova is taken by Nova Neptune

B-177 January Booster "Old Rival" Prediction and Wishful stuff

Wyvren 

Phoenix 

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - valtaoi_007 - Oct. 25, 2020

(Oct. 25, 2020  4:22 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Sorry to tell you this late but if you want to follow the TT rule Nova is taken by Nova Neptune

Wyvren 

Phoenix 
What about ken, he is the oldest defense rival

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Valtryek Aoi - Oct. 25, 2020

(Oct. 25, 2020  4:46 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  4:22 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Sorry to tell you this late but if you want to follow the TT rule Nova is taken by Nova Neptune

Wyvren 

Phoenix 
What about ken, he is the oldest defense rival

That B-177 product is going to be a legend's bey, as I think it was titled 'legend defense'.

(Oct. 25, 2020  4:22 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Ah shoots! You're right! That's another big L moment for me, haha! Today really hasn't been my day.

I'll rename it Neo Valkyrie instead.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Logic123ABC - Oct. 25, 2020

What about Justice Xcalibur. Is it just me that thinks it sounds EPIC.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Oct. 25, 2020

(Oct. 25, 2020  7:06 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: What about Justice Xcalibur.  Is it just me that thinks it sounds EPIC.
Yeah that sounds amazing dude.