World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Aug. 03, 2020

(Aug. 03, 2020  2:34 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Name Predictions For Beys

Sword Achilles Dm' 2B
Apex Spriggan U' 3B
Impact Xcalibur 1'D Ir' 4A
Wrath Deathscyther Hn' 1A
Omega Phoenix 00 Fr 3D
Shield Wyvern Hr Am 1D (Atomic Metal)
Formula Genesis Hy 1D
Lightning Zeus Ar Pl 3S
Sorry but F S and A has been taken

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Aug. 03, 2020

(Aug. 03, 2020  2:39 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  2:34 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Name Predictions For Beys

Sword Achilles Dm' 2B
Apex Spriggan U' 3B
Impact Xcalibur 1'D Ir' 4A
Wrath Deathscyther Hn' 1A
Omega Phoenix 00 Fr 3D
Shield Wyvern Hr Am 1D (Atomic Metal)
Formula Genesis Hy 1D
Lightning Zeus Ar Pl 3S
Sorry but F S and A has been taken
I tried at least.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Aug. 03, 2020

Alright so since Vtryuga just basically confirmed Aiga appears in the next episode that itself nearly confirmed the September release is Achilles. So either Spriggan has been done wrong or it isn’t Dual spin.

(Aug. 03, 2020  2:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright so since Vtryuga just basically confirmed Aiga appears in the next episode that itself nearly confirmed the September release is Achilles. So either Spriggan has been done wrong or it isn’t Dual spin.
It could be dual spin with one ring but i can describe it with words and maybe shu will just switch between launchers

(Aug. 03, 2020  2:45 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  2:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright so since Vtryuga just basically confirmed Aiga appears in the next episode that itself nearly confirmed the September release is Achilles. So either Spriggan has been done wrong or it isn’t Dual spin.
It could be dual spin with one ring but i can describe it with words and maybe shu will just switch between launchers
That’s totally a possibility but would arguably suck for a lot of consumers because of launcher circumstances.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - snoc - Aug. 03, 2020

Predictions for bey names, all of these definitely wont make it in but just speculation

Warrior Achilles

Apex Spriggan

Omega Lucifer

Pierce Deathscyther

Ruin Excalibur

Eternal Phoenix

Pure Genesis

Spiral Wyvern

Universe Zeus

Seems like this is a trend now Names prediction

Warrior Achilles
Ultima Spriggan
Limit Xcalibur
Immortal Phoenix
Whirlwind wyvren
Omni genesis
Jinx deathsycher
Quantum Zeus
Neather bahamuth
Circle garuda

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beytheblade - Aug. 03, 2020

Duel Achilles Dm' 2B
Ultimate Spriggan Xt+3B
War Xcalibur Bl Sw' 4A
Blizzard Wyvern Rt Am 1D
Flame Phoenix At 3D
Blade Deathscyther St Qc' 4A
System Genesis Hy 1D
Infinite Zeus Ar Pl 1S

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BuilderROB - Aug. 03, 2020

Here’s some name predictions of mine since people are doing this now that I think are actually possible:
Prince Achilles
Warrior Spriggan
Evil Lucifer

If Hyperion and Helios evolutions happen:
Royal Helios
Hyper Hyperion

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dasmind - Aug. 03, 2020

I really hope new bladers in the new leaks , it is a bit boring to see just three of them battle with the legends .

If Spriggan gets a rbv what are the pull now hmmm 1/72 Would be a meme tho

Random booster prize beys are about to turn into pokemon shiny chances

(Aug. 03, 2020  4:04 AM)GT_fan Wrote: Random booster prize beys are about to turn into pokemon shiny chances
Lmao good one. It is really stupid that they changed the odds but hopefully this time it will be back to normal since we may just get a single prize bey although they probably won’t since they changed more than just the prize bey odds in the last rbv.

(Aug. 03, 2020  4:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  4:04 AM)GT_fan Wrote: Random booster prize beys are about to turn into pokemon shiny chances
Lmao good one. It is really stupid that they changed the odds but hopefully this time it will be back to normal since we may just get a single prize bey although they probably won’t since they changed more than just the prize bey odds in the last rbv.
Yeah, but it also what've made more sense if the parts on Diabolos were new and/or good

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SacredXcalibur - Aug. 03, 2020

I have some name ideas

Axe Spriggan 10w unite’ 3b: Axe ring: it would be shaped similar lord Spriggan with a little bit of resemblance to storm Spriggan.
Spriggan chip: it would have a normal chip core in medium blue and would be very similar to the cho z spriggan
10wall disc: 10 disc and wall frame in red
Driver unite': unite but dash
Chassis 3b. would have 2 major contact points but also stay round and would have modest teeth nothing to good but above average

Knight Achilles 00u dimension’2b
Knight ring: it would be round but with 2 giant blades protruding out of it like cho z achilles
Achilles chip: it would have a very similar design to z achilles and a little bit of union achilles it would also have a normal chip core in yellow
Disc: 00under: 00 disc in red and under frame in yellow
driver Dimension': dimension but dash
Chassis 2b: imagine z achilles as a chassis in yellow it would also have good teeth

Charge Xcalibur Blade iron’ 4a
Charge ring: Would have a very jagged shape akin to that of xeno xcalibur and would have a little bit of metal with one point in the very front thats shaped like a sword
Xcalibur chip: would basically be sieg xcalibur but with a lot more metal and would have a normal chip core in dark blue
blade disc: it would be a heavier full metal version of blitz without the gimmick(the blades would always be out) and would preferably be colored gold
Driver iron': iron but dash
Chassis 4a:it would shaped like sieg xcalibur but a little rounder and would have more weight towards the side with the sword to help with smash attacks and would also have strong teeth.

Gale Wyvern hurricane orbit metal 1d
Gale ring. would bare an uncanny resemblance to tornado wyvern and even keep the the free spinning gimmick
Wyvern chip: It would look like wild wyvern with a little bit of the single layer wyvern and would have a vibrant green normal chip core
Hurricane disc: the same old hurricane disc but in vibrant green
Driver orbit metal: a recolor of it in the color of wild wyverns tip
Chassis 1d:the same old 1d in purple

Dimension Zeus around planet 3s
Dimension ring: Would be shaped like zillion zeus but with more metal balls and in galaxy zeus' colors.
zeus chip: it would be more like galaxy zeus than anything else and would have the sun chip core in yellow
Disc Around: Around in red
Driver planet: same old planet driver
Chassis 3s: would be like 1s but rounder and have slightly better teeth and also have a 2 extra metal balls.

Assault deathscyther sting hunter’ 5a
Assault ring: would be shaped like killer deathscyther and would keep the gimmick except it would have two purple scythes
Deathscyther chip: Would have a design akin to that of dark deathscyther and would have a normal chip core in grey
Sting disc: the sting disc but in purple
Driver Hunter': Hunter but dash
Chassis:5a: would be 4a but lighter to allow more speed and would also be shaped like a scythe. it would have modest teeth

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - skymo34 - Aug. 03, 2020

(Aug. 01, 2020  3:51 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Legends Beys gimmick take

Spriggan- I could only see either it has a flippable ring or a ring that can change spin by changing modes and rubber on the axe for attack and spin steal
Achilles- either A it could be like Union gimmick or 2 it could have the Shield thing that Cz A has probably this time with rubber
Deathsycher- double Strike but this time it has rubber on it or even metal
Phoenix- has some sort of burst prevention system either it could be the armor thing or something else
Genesis -the mugen lock got removed for the system but it has a burst prevention system on it same as Phoenix
Xcalibur-Metal in the chip and ring probably look more like X2+sX and probably use a single chassis for the patient impact move that every Xcalibur has
Wyvren- free-spin layer has a atomic looking driver probably
Zeus- metal ball in the ring probably use Ar and Gyro metal

Name prediction + combo

Limit Xcalibur.1'H.Ir' 4A
Whirlwind wyvren.Hr.Am 3D (Am is atomic metal)
Immortal Phoenix.10.Mb 1D
Omni Genesis.Hy 1S
Quantum Zeus.Ar.Gm 3S (Gm is gyro metal)
Ultima Spriggan.7B.U' 3B
Warrior Achilles.00.Cn 2B (Cn is connect)

People complain that genesis is a bad layer but I think the sparking version might make up for it

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - YggdrasilWyvern - Aug. 03, 2020

This is totally wishing thinking lol, but imagine if B-172 was a customize set with a new Spriggan, Wyvern, Zeus, and Deathscyther/Xcalibur. To get a customize set like that would be amazing 😂😂

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BuilderROB - Aug. 03, 2020

(Aug. 03, 2020  2:41 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: This is totally wishing thinking lol, but imagine if B-172 was a customize set with a new Spriggan, Wyvern, Zeus, and Deathscyther/Xcalibur. To get a customize set like that would be amazing 😂😂

While cool, I think this is basically been confirmed to be Achilles with episode 20 featuring Aiga.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orochi's Blade - Aug. 04, 2020

(Aug. 03, 2020  3:41 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Here’s some name predictions of mine since people are doing this now that I think are actually possible:
Prince Achilles
Warrior Spriggan
Deceit Lucifer

Royal Helios
Hyper Hyperion

Hyper Hyperion?
Lol

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Aug. 04, 2020

(Aug. 04, 2020  1:36 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:41 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Here’s some name predictions of mine since people are doing this now that I think are actually possible:
Prince Achilles
Warrior Spriggan
Deceit Lucifer

Royal Helios
Hyper Hyperion

Hyper Hyperion?
Lol
To be fair it would be pretty accurate.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - snoc - Aug. 04, 2020

Sharing my final predictions here as well

WAVE 1
Shine Hyperion
Leader Helion
Glide Rocktavor
Hero Valtryek
Counter Satomb

WAVE 2
Phantom Fafnir
Rush Luinor
Valiant Lucius
First Uranus

WAVE 3
Doom Develos
Void Develos
Typhoon Dragon
etc.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SacredXcalibur - Aug. 04, 2020

more ideas i will do the descriptions later
Guard bahamut 0bump atomic 1d
Thunder kukulcan 2dagger hunter 5a
Cyclone garuda 8'cross revolve 1s
Monarch helios zone' 4b
Bolt hyperion xceed' 6a
Chaos lucifer mobius 2d

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - CitrusNinja3 - Aug. 04, 2020

Well, since everyone is making name predictions, I guess I'll jump on board with more of my own, based on what the popular picks are and some personal picks.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beytheblade - Aug. 04, 2020

(Aug. 04, 2020  8:37 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Well, since everyone is making name predictions, I guess I'll jump on board with more of my own, based on what the popular picks are and some personal picks.

Ooh, what does your Sc, Hl, and Sb drivers do

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - CitrusNinja3 - Aug. 04, 2020

(Aug. 04, 2020  9:20 AM)GT_fan Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  8:37 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Well, since everyone is making name predictions, I guess I'll jump on board with more of my own, based on what the popular picks are and some personal picks.

Ooh, what does your Sc, Hl, and Sb drivers do

I haven't thought about it too hard, but Scaling would have something to do with height changes, Helix would have some kind of free-spinning piece, and Saber would probably incorporate both rubber and metal.