World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jul. 31, 2020

(Jul. 31, 2020  10:36 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  10:10 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I know that nobody asked, but here are my predictions for the new Spriggan and Achilles with explanations:
Expert Spriggan.U' 2B
Intrepid Achilles.Cn.Dm' 3B
I also wrote predictions for a new Hyperion, Helios, Uranus, and Lucifer, but the first three seem very unlikely based on the product leaks and Lucifer was meant to fit the theme of the other three, so it doesn't make much sense on its own.
I think if achilles will be on the rbv it would have a New ring chip chassis or driver/disc since curse is like that
Based on the anime opening and the fact that Shu and Aiga are the only remaining balance type users out of the 15 legends, it’s safe to say the September release is likely Achilles while the October rbv (which is confirmed as a balance type prize) likely contains spriggan.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - snoc - Jul. 31, 2020

(Jul. 29, 2020  8:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  8:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Nah probably just a teaser for the September release
Wait, that’s coming today?

The Corocoro comes on the 12. Still a couple days early but still gotta wait like a week and a half.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beytheblade - Jul. 31, 2020

Does anyone have any new ideas for big drivers like ignition', hybrid, and generate.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jul. 31, 2020

(Jul. 31, 2020  7:35 PM)GT_fan Wrote: Does anyone have any new ideas for big drivers like ignition', hybrid, and generate.

Do you mean drivers fused with the disk?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beytheblade - Jul. 31, 2020

(Jul. 31, 2020  7:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  7:35 PM)GT_fan Wrote: Does anyone have any new ideas for big drivers like ignition', hybrid, and generate.

Do you mean drivers fused with the disk?

Yes

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jul. 31, 2020

I would like to see a generate except the driver is a ball (kind of like a mixture of generate and atomic).

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - snoc - Aug. 01, 2020

Predictions on how the systems will work and gimmicks being kept

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Aug. 01, 2020

Legends Beys gimmick take

Spriggan- I could only see either it has a flippable ring or a ring that can change spin by changing modes and rubber on the axe for attack and spin steal
Achilles- either A it could be like Union gimmick or 2 it could have the Shield thing that Cz A has probably this time with rubber
Deathsycher- double Strike but this time it has rubber on it or even metal
Phoenix- has some sort of burst prevention system either it could be the armor thing or something else
Genesis -the mugen lock got removed for the system but it has a burst prevention system on it same as Phoenix
Xcalibur-Metal in the chip and ring probably look more like X2+sX and probably use a single chassis for the patient impact move that every Xcalibur has
Wyvren- free-spin layer has a atomic looking driver probably
Zeus- metal ball in the ring probably use Ar and Gyro metal

Name prediction + combo

Limit Xcalibur.1'H.Ir' 4A
Whirlwind wyvren.Hr.Am 3D (Am is atomic metal)
Immortal Phoenix.10.Mb 1D
Omni Genesis.Hy 1S
Quantum Zeus.Ar.Gm 3S (Gm is gyro metal)
Ultima Spriggan.7B.U' 3B
Warrior Achilles.00.Cn 2B (Cn is connect)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GoldRaidFilms - Aug. 01, 2020

(Jul. 28, 2020  10:09 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  7:53 PM)GoldRaidFilms Wrote: I think I have an idea for a good way TT could wrap up Superking when it ends. Maybe it could end in a random booster with the prize bey being Amaterios, and it could return in the anime used by Ashtem who is making a final stand. He could be the one to turn Lane truly evil, and basically make him an unstoppable force sort of like red eye. It could come with an attack type driver that is completely overpowered, sort of like how gigaflat was released at the end of the metal saga generation. The other beys could be the rest of the legendary bladers who didn’t get beys yet, but still got beys in this random booster. They could have competitive parts as well, but only A tier compared to the S tier driver for Amaterios. I think this could be a good way to end Superking with a product that will sell really well, be a fan favorite, and include the beys that they couldn’t release during the allotted time for their series.

Good idea and all, but the Snake Pit arc already ended, the anime just skipped the ending. I would like seeing beys for all of the legends, even if they aren't in the anime.

I know the snake pit arc already ended, but I didn’t really think of it being like a snake pit, more like Ashtem training one student. I think that the fact that he never really went away permanently, he basically just left and vaguely hinted that he might return (in the English version at least, I didn’t see the Japanese one). Nobody really thought much of it, but there is an opportunity for him to come back. I just think that it was weird that they left it open like that. I am not saying he will come back, but it is just a prediction. He is also the only major character that starts with A, so he is the best already existing character to own this new beyblade.

(Aug. 01, 2020  5:18 PM)GoldRaidFilms Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  10:09 PM)snoc Wrote: Good idea and all, but the Snake Pit arc already ended, the anime just skipped the ending. I would like seeing beys for all of the legends, even if they aren't in the anime.

I know the snake pit arc already ended, but I didn’t really think of it being like a snake pit, more like Ashtem training one student. I think that the fact that he never really went away permanently, he basically just left and vaguely hinted that he might return (in the English version at least, I didn’t see the Japanese one). Nobody really thought much of it, but there is an opportunity for him to come back. I just think that it was weird that they left it open like that. I am not saying he will come back, but it is just a prediction. He is also the only major character that starts with A, so he is the best already existing character to own this new beyblade.

Well its referred to as the entire snake pit arc, but it features Shu as the focus. And in the proper ending to it the manga, they didnt leave it open ended or anything. Ashtem and Shu had a final showdown where Shu fought the guy that had twin nemesis, since Ashtem didn't fight himself. Shu won with a 1 hit burst and Ashtem said that he had given up and left. Also Aiga starts with an A lol

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SunBlader98 - Aug. 01, 2020

[spoiler]Lol I dont trust ashthem[spoiler]

(Aug. 01, 2020  5:25 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
[Spoiler]Lol I dont trust asthem[Spoiler]

do a spoiler with the words spoiler lowercase. So like this for both sides: [spoiler]

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SunBlader98 - Aug. 01, 2020

(Aug. 01, 2020  5:25 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
Lol I dont trust ashthem

Oh ok

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GoldRaidFilms - Aug. 01, 2020

(Aug. 01, 2020  5:23 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  5:18 PM)GoldRaidFilms Wrote: I know the snake pit arc already ended, but I didn’t really think of it being like a snake pit, more like Ashtem training one student. I think that the fact that he never really went away permanently, he basically just left and vaguely hinted that he might return (in the English version at least, I didn’t see the Japanese one). Nobody really thought much of it, but there is an opportunity for him to come back. I just think that it was weird that they left it open like that. I am not saying he will come back, but it is just a prediction. He is also the only major character that starts with A, so he is the best already existing character to own this new beyblade.

Well its referred to as the entire snake pit arc, but it features Shu as the focus. And in the proper ending to it the manga, they didnt leave it open ended or anything. Ashtem and Shu had a final showdown where Shu fought the guy that had twin nemesis, since Ashtem didn't fight himself. Shu won with a 1 hit burst and Ashtem said that he had given up and left. Also Aiga starts with an A lol

First of all, thanks for clarifying, second of all, Aiga already has Achilles. He probably wouldn’t have Amaterios. I still don’t think that this was the main point of my original post though.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - CitrusNinja3 - Aug. 02, 2020

It's completely possible that Ashtem comes back with more Snake Pit Bladers and Norman becoming the best of them with a new Nemesis. I think that the perfect Beyblade for Ashtem would be an Apophis Beyblade since Apophis is the Egyptian embodiment of chaos and is also a snake. The only problem would be whether the Bey has the initial of his made-up name or his real name. I could also see the new Snake Pit having shadow versions of Hyperion (maybe with the First Ring) and Helios if the Snake Pit returns in Sparking.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Aug. 02, 2020

I have a gut feeling that Solomon will get another release in the corocoro 9 because each year they do a special release Where rare bey or part like Gold god bey or shadow orichalcum or shadow Amaterios ect get a release im just hoping that in This year we got a new ring + Solomon chip + Outer or wheel + Attack type driver 1D. Because Solomon was a king at his time maybe a conquerer will fit the ring name

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Aug. 02, 2020

Actually, in the Japanese anime Alexander and his alter ego both have the same first name it it wouldn’t be a problem.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orochi's Blade - Aug. 02, 2020

What is the hardest beyblade driver to control? (Don't ask)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Aug. 02, 2020

Dasmind actually pointed something really interesting out in another thread that may spark some controversy. In the wave of upcoming releases that marutti leaked none of them were for a dual spin launcher. You could argue that the new Spriggan is the September release and that it is starter containing a dual spin launcher but the next legend in line according to the anime opening (which has been consistent this whole time) is seemingly Aiga while Shu could be October balance rbv. So just what exactly does this mean? Will they break the anime opening pattern and have Shu/Spriggan as the September release and then Aiga/Achilles as the October  rbv? Will the new Spriggan just not have the dual spin gimmick but rather something else? Is there a possible error in the leaks (this one is extremely unlikely since marutti is highly trustable)? Who knows. One thing is for sure though, if we are getting a dual spin Spriggan that should almost guarantee a dual spin launcher of some kind or atleast a convenient way for us to use the bey without having to own/buy an older LR launcher or two seperate launchers per spin direction.

snoc Needforspeed Vtryuga
Just tagging people I think would wanna discuss.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Aug. 03, 2020

(Aug. 02, 2020  11:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Dasmind actually pointed something really interesting out in another thread that may spark some controversy. In the wave of upcoming releases that marutti leaked none of them were for a dual spin launcher. You could argue that the new Spriggan is the September release and that it is starter containing a dual spin launcher but the next legend in line according to the anime opening (which has been consistent this whole time) is seemingly Aiga while Shu could be October balance rbv. So just what exactly does this mean? Will they break the anime opening pattern and have Shu/Spriggan as the September release and then Aiga/Achilles as the October  rbv? Will the new Spriggan just not have the dual spin gimmick but rather something else? Is there a possible error in the leaks (this one is extremely unlikely since marutti is highly trustable)? Who knows. One thing is for sure though, if we are getting a dual spin Spriggan that should almost guarantee a dual spin launcher of some kind or atleast a convenient way for us to use the bey without having to own/buy an older LR launcher or two seperate launchers per spin direction.

I would really really love to see a LR sparking launcher but I think the If it was to include in a regular release it would be a starter and a booster/limited edition/rlc Bey never gotten a starter evolution So Achilles/spriggan having a lr launcher seems unlikely unless the September release is a reshuffle set just like the dual layer one but i think shu will just switch  launchers just like Delta

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Vtryuga - Aug. 03, 2020

(Aug. 02, 2020  11:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Dasmind actually pointed something really interesting out in another thread that may spark some controversy. In the wave of upcoming releases that marutti leaked none of them were for a dual spin launcher. You could argue that the new Spriggan is the September release and that it is starter containing a dual spin launcher but the next legend in line according to the anime opening (which has been consistent this whole time) is seemingly Aiga while Shu could be October balance rbv. So just what exactly does this mean? Will they break the anime opening pattern and have Shu/Spriggan as the September release and then Aiga/Achilles as the October  rbv? Will the new Spriggan just not have the dual spin gimmick but rather something else? Is there a possible error in the leaks (this one is extremely unlikely since marutti is highly trustable)? Who knows. One thing is for sure though, if we are getting a dual spin Spriggan that should almost guarantee a dual spin launcher of some kind or atleast a convenient way for us to use the bey without having to own/buy an older LR launcher or two seperate launchers per spin direction.

snoc @Needforspeedwell Vtryuga
Well maybe the reason they haven't made the lr sparking launcher is that they plan to include it with spriggan. However there is also a possibility that they could not manage to design such a launcher that would be dual spin as well as a sparking launcher

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - snoc - Aug. 03, 2020

Honestly I think they might just wanna keep it (Spriggan) right spin. After all, Spriggan (single layer) and Storm were right spin only and this whole season is paying homage to the original seasons (as well as some more recent ones, but the point still stands). I still see Spriggan being the RBV though, if they feel like they aren't selling well all they have to do is put a spriggan in there and it'll be gone instantly lol. And given its gotten us almost halfway through the season at this point, I feel that the op order of the legends will be true.

EDIT: I think they'll make each bey strictly right or left spin (or at least the chip/rings) and make a seperate L/R Sparking launcher release near the very end of the season for ease of play

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Aug. 03, 2020

(Aug. 03, 2020  2:21 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:

snoc @Needforspeedwell Vtryuga
Well maybe the reason they haven't made the lr sparking launcher is that they plan to include it with spriggan. However there is also a possibility that they could not manage to design such a launcher that would be dual spin as well as a sparking launcher
I hope not because it would be really aggravating if throughout sparking we just got no dual launcher. Assuming the new Spriggan could be a dual spin bey imagine making it mandatory to have a launcher per both spin direction just to be able to use the top to its full capability.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Aug. 03, 2020

Name Predictions For Beys

Sword Achilles Dm' 2B
Wrath Spriggan U' 3B
Impact Xcalibur 1'D Ir' 4A
Wrath Deathscyther Hn' 1A
Omega Phoenix 00 Fr 3D
Purge Wyvern Hr Am 1D (Atomic Metal)
Equation Genesis Hy 1D
Lightning Zeus Ar Pl 3S

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Aug. 03, 2020

(Aug. 03, 2020  2:21 AM)snoc Wrote:

Honestly I think they might just wanna keep it (Spriggan) right spin. After all, Spriggan (single layer) and Storm were right spin only and this whole season is paying homage to the original seasons (as well as some more recent ones, but the point still stands). I still see Spriggan being the RBV though, if they feel like they aren't selling well all they have to do is put a spriggan in there and it'll be gone instantly lol. And given its gotten us almost halfway through the season at this point, I feel that the op order of the legends will be true.

EDIT: I think they'll make each bey strictly right or left spin (or at least the chip/rings) and make a seperate L/R Sparking launcher release near the very end of the season for ease of play
Tbh it would be really weird if Spriggan didn’t have dual spin because pretty much all returning sparking beys from Ragnaruk to Dragon have retained their old gimmicks excluding Valkyrie which is a special case. I wouldn’t mind it at all though and I’m sure they could still do something really cool with Spriggan.