World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - CheetoBlader - Jul. 26, 2020

(Jul. 26, 2020  3:31 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  2:21 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:

What beys From Gen 1 and 2 could get remade before Burst products stop getting made? And they can be beys from seasons that already got remakes
don't do triple post next time bro btw the only thing I could see returning in the number release is basalt horogium since it is a baku bey but it has a 50/50 since burst avoided fully round beys (mG is not fully round) Or they could make a phoenix or something
Basalt is not fully round.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SunBlader98 - Jul. 26, 2020

Maybe we will get a mfb set on beybade aniverserry called Evil mfb bladers remake amd get remakes of poison serpent,Evil befpwl amd Dark wolf

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jul. 26, 2020

(Jul. 26, 2020  7:19 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  3:31 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: don't do triple post next time bro btw the only thing I could see returning in the number release is basalt horogium since it is a baku bey but it has a 50/50 since burst avoided fully round beys (mG is not fully round) Or they could make a phoenix or something
Basalt is not fully round.
Not only that, (although being fully round wouldn’t be overpowered in burst) but the Basalt wheel was intentionally made missing a chunk in its wheel so that it would be unbalanced in order to avoid it being too powerful (in metal fight it was at one point the heaviest wheel so it needed a weakness). They will probably repeat it on a burst remake if they make one but it probably wouldn’t have much of an effect since it would just be missing plastic.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Jul. 27, 2020

Is anyone gonna answer my question? Are we likely gonna get more remakes from G Revolution, Metal Fury, and Shogun Steel? If yes will there need to be another season for more content advertising or not?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jul. 27, 2020

(Jul. 27, 2020  11:27 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Is anyone gonna answer my question? Are we likely gonna get more remakes from G Revolution, Metal Fury, and Shogun Steel? If yes will there need to be another season for more content advertising or not?
Honestly I doubt we will get shogun steel remakes because the system was generally unpopular in Japan back when it was the current series and it was one of the reasons metal fight ended. As for 4D and G Revolution, if they were to proceed with creating those then yes, we would need a new season as one season would be enough to accommodate two waves of remakes (one for g revolution and one for 4D.

(Jul. 27, 2020  11:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  11:27 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Is anyone gonna answer my question? Are we likely gonna get more remakes from G Revolution, Metal Fury, and Shogun Steel? If yes will there need to be another season for more content advertising or not?
Honestly I doubt we will get shogun steel remakes because the system was generally unpopular in Japan back when it was the current series and it was one of the reasons metal fight ended. As for 4D and G Revolution, if they were to proceed with creating those then yes, we would need a new season as one season would be enough to accommodate two waves of remakes (one for g revolution and one for 4D.

Do you think a season 6 would be inevitable because of its need to produce the 2 sets next year?

(Jul. 27, 2020  12:17 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  11:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly I doubt we will get shogun steel remakes because the system was generally unpopular in Japan back when it was the current series and it was one of the reasons metal fight ended. As for 4D and G Revolution, if they were to proceed with creating those then yes, we would need a new season as one season would be enough to accommodate two waves of remakes (one for g revolution and one for 4D.

Do you think a season 6 would be inevitable because of its need to produce the 2 sets next year?
I’m not really sure since we haven’t received any information about a season 6. On one hand, beyblade burst is immensely popular in Asia particularly in Japan and it’s also ver popular in North America as well. On the other hand, it has gone on for 4 years and it would be hard for them to create a whole new system. Ultimately, I guess it could go both ways.

(Jul. 27, 2020  12:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  12:17 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Do you think a season 6 would be inevitable because of its need to produce the 2 sets next year?
I’m not really sure since we haven’t received any information about a season 6. On one hand, beyblade burst is immensely popular in Asia particularly in Japan and it’s also ver popular in North America as well. On the other hand, it has gone on for 4 years and it would be hard for them to create a whole new system. Ultimately, I guess it could go both ways.
Do you think it has enough popularity to pull off one last season after Sparking? Like continue the Sparking story into another season but bring more major past characters that didn’t come for the current one or something.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 27, 2020

(Jul. 27, 2020  12:27 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  12:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I’m not really sure since we haven’t received any information about a season 6. On one hand, beyblade burst is immensely popular in Asia particularly in Japan and it’s also ver popular in North America as well. On the other hand, it has gone on for 4 years and it would be hard for them to create a whole new system. Ultimately, I guess it could go both ways.
Do you think it has enough popularity to pull off one last season after Sparking? Like continue the Sparking story into another season but bring more major past characters that didn’t come for the current one or something.
If they do that I think they should give a 10 year time skip to prevent old character being irrelevant and it would be a nice ending to burst if it happened maybe we will get a stone ver of valkyrie or something

And if they do 1 year time skip they will get burnout

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - daheavydl3 - Jul. 27, 2020

(Jul. 27, 2020  12:39 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  12:27 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Do you think it has enough popularity to pull off one last season after Sparking? Like continue the Sparking story into another season but bring more major past characters that didn’t come for the current one or something.
If they do that I think they should give a 10 year time skip to prevent old character being irrelevant and it would be a nice ending to burst if it happened maybe we will get a stone ver of valkyrie or something

im sad if Burst ends but yeah, it's safe to say Sparking is the end of Bursts Legacy, but i wonder what will the 4th generation of Beyblade will look like,

Guess-Gimmick

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - freefafnir8 - Jul. 27, 2020

(Jul. 27, 2020  3:40 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  12:39 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: If they do that I think they should give a 10 year time skip to prevent old character being irrelevant and it would be a nice ending to burst if it happened maybe we will get a stone ver of valkyrie or something

im sad if Burst ends but yeah, it's safe to say Sparking is the end of Bursts Legacy, but i wonder what will the 4th generation of Beyblade will look like,

Guess-Gimmick

Here's the thing. I don't know how you can top burst. Beyblades that can fall apart in the battle? Finding something more exciting than that will be a massive challenge

(Jul. 27, 2020  12:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I’m not really sure since we haven’t received any information about a season 6. On one hand, beyblade burst is immensely popular in Asia particularly in Japan and it’s also ver popular in North America as well. On the other hand, it has gone on for 4 years and it would be hard for them to create a whole new system. Ultimately, I guess it could go both ways.

I was thinking an Infinity War/ Endgame route where Lean wins and is the most powerful blader in the world, leaving the legend bladers and whoever else to join up and defeat him.

(Jul. 27, 2020  3:52 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  3:40 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote: im sad if Burst ends but yeah, it's safe to say Sparking is the end of Bursts Legacy, but i wonder what will the 4th generation of Beyblade will look like,

Guess-Gimmick

Here's the thing. I don't know how you can top burst. Beyblades that can fall apart in the battle? Finding something more exciting than that will be a massive challenge

(Jul. 27, 2020  12:27 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Do you think it has enough popularity to pull off one last season after Sparking? Like continue the Sparking story into another season but bring more major past characters that didn’t come for the current one or something.

I was thinking an Infinity War/ Endgame route where Lean wins and is the most powerful blader in the world, leaving the legend bladers and whoever else to join up and defeat him.

So in other word, Make season 6 seem like a Beyblade Burst equivalent to Endgame? Who would be the main character (s) if Hyuga and Hikaru lose?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - freefafnir8 - Jul. 27, 2020

(Jul. 27, 2020  4:34 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  3:52 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: Here's the thing. I don't know how you can top burst. Beyblades that can fall apart in the battle? Finding something more exciting than that will be a massive challenge

So in other word, Make season 6 seem like a Beyblade Burst equivalent to Endgame? Who would be the main character (s) if Hyuga and Hikaru lose?

I think they should go back to Valt as he started it all. It'd be too perfect not to. 
Or an interesting spin (not sure how well this would work though) would be to make Shu the protagonist. This way we could show his side of things and his inability to live with his own failures

Or maybe have all previous protagonists share the spotlight. Idk, Marvel put a bunch of characters with their own movies into a single one several times. I'm sure Beyblade could pull it off

I’m sure it’s popular enough but that’s just one of multiple factors that could influence the creation of a season 6. The main problem is a new system for burst. Burst has used almost everything and since the sparking system is just a revamped gt system it implies they are running out of ideas.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - snoc - Jul. 27, 2020

Probably. Makes a lot of money and is still popular. Its been going for a while so if Hiro Morita wants to stop pumping out content for the manga or the bey designers cant think of more stuff I totally see why (almost 6 years of burst already).

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GoldRaidFilms - Jul. 28, 2020

I think I have an idea for a good way TT could wrap up Superking when it ends. Maybe it could end in a random booster with the prize bey being Amaterios, and it could return in the anime used by Ashtem who is making a final stand. He could be the one to turn Lane truly evil, and basically make him an unstoppable force sort of like red eye. It could come with an attack type driver that is completely overpowered, sort of like how gigaflat was released at the end of the metal saga generation. The other beys could be the rest of the legendary bladers who didn’t get beys yet, but still got beys in this random booster. They could have competitive parts as well, but only A tier compared to the S tier driver for Amaterios. I think this could be a good way to end Superking with a product that will sell really well, be a fan favorite, and include the beys that they couldn’t release during the allotted time for their series.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jul. 28, 2020

(Jul. 28, 2020  7:53 PM)GoldRaidFilms Wrote: I think I have an idea for a good way TT could wrap up Superking when it ends. Maybe it could end in a random booster with the prize bey being Amaterios, and it could return in the anime used by Ashtem who is making a final stand. He could be the one to turn Lane truly evil, and basically make him an unstoppable force sort of like red eye. It could come with an attack type driver that is completely overpowered, sort of like how gigaflat was released at the end of the metal saga generation. The other beys could be the rest of the legendary bladers who didn’t get beys yet, but still got beys in this random booster. They could have competitive parts as well, but only A tier compared to the S tier driver for Amaterios. I think this could be a good way to end Superking with a product that will sell really well, be a fan favorite, and include the beys that they couldn’t release during the allotted time for their series.
That sounds awesome. I also really like the idea of a giga flat for burst.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beytheblade - Jul. 28, 2020

(Jul. 28, 2020  7:53 PM)GoldRaidFilms Wrote: I think I have an idea for a good way TT could wrap up Superking when it ends. Maybe it could end in a random booster with the prize bey being Amaterios, and it could return in the anime used by Ashtem who is making a final stand. He could be the one to turn Lane truly evil, and basically make him an unstoppable force sort of like red eye. It could come with an attack type driver that is completely overpowered, sort of like how gigaflat was released at the end of the metal saga generation. The other beys could be the rest of the legendary bladers who didn’t get beys yet, but still got beys in this random booster. They could have competitive parts as well, but only A tier compared to the S tier driver for Amaterios. I think this could be a good way to end Superking with a product that will sell really well, be a fan favorite, and include the beys that they couldn’t release during the allotted time for their series.

Just curious, what other parts would this Amaterios have besides a giga flat type driver?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - snoc - Jul. 28, 2020

Good idea and all, but the Snake Pit arc already ended, the anime just skipped the ending. I would like seeing beys for all of the legends, even if they aren't in the anime.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dasmind - Jul. 29, 2020

Will the new spriggan appear in the comic book today?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Vtryuga - Jul. 29, 2020

Which comic?

(Jul. 29, 2020  8:14 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Which comic?

Coro Coro ichiban issue

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 29, 2020

(Jul. 29, 2020  8:03 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Will the new spriggan appear in the comic book today?
Nah probably just a teaser for the September release

(Jul. 29, 2020  8:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  8:03 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Will the new spriggan appear in the comic book today?
So is not like Diabolos?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jul. 29, 2020

(Jul. 29, 2020  8:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Wait, that’s coming today?