World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 20, 2020

(Jul. 20, 2020  12:23 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  12:21 AM)snoc Wrote: those aren't rings though
If the name is taken in other parts it cannot be used again if i not mistaken

The only exception so far aside from Plastic and MFB remakes is the Xceed Driver since Exceed Evileye exists, but the different spelling is probably a good enough excuse.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beytheblade - Jul. 20, 2020

(Jul. 20, 2020  12:46 AM)snoc Wrote: Anyways here are some of my predictions

Layer: Warrior/Hero Achilles (Warrior is attack Hero is Defense/Stamina)
Tip: Dimension'
Chassis: 2A

Layer: Ignite Spriggan
Disc: 7
Frame: Obliterate (new)
Chassis: 3A

What about the driver for spriggan?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jul. 20, 2020

(Jul. 20, 2020  12:45 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  12:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote: To be honest they could probably bypass that rule by adding double letter abbreviations for the ring so then both the chip and ring would be categorized like that but I doubt they will since they should have enough letters for the rest of the system.
That would be super confusing ex super hyperion SHy Sand Hyperion SnHy like if tt make that it would be super unnatural for the aberration but if they want to then i guess I cannot remember all aberration XD
Oh c’mon man are you sure you can’t remember them? We have to take into consideration that we all thought three letter abbreviation names would be confusing too but they aren’t so bad. As long as the total number of abbreviations continues to represent only two layer parts I think we should be fine (since the chassis has its own thing at the end of the name).

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 20, 2020

Do you mean 2B and 3B cuz they are a balance type
(Jul. 20, 2020  12:49 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  12:23 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: If the name is taken in other parts it cannot be used again if i not mistaken

The only exception so far aside from Plastic and MFB remakes is the Xceed Driver since Exceed Evileye exists, but the different spelling is probably a good enough excuse.
I think they have done that in other parts but I can't remember tho

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - snoc - Jul. 20, 2020

(Jul. 20, 2020  12:54 AM)GT_fan Wrote:

What about the driver for spriggan?
oops, forgot to add. It would be Zeta'

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Jul. 20, 2020

(Jul. 20, 2020  12:59 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Do you mean 2B and 3B cuz they are a balance type
(Jul. 20, 2020  12:49 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The only exception so far aside from Plastic and MFB remakes is the Xceed Driver since Exceed Evileye exists, but the different spelling is probably a good enough excuse.
I think they have done that in other parts but I can't remember tho
They haven’t.

What would your guys ideas be for parts and gimmicks on a new kerbeus or zeus?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orochi's Blade - Jul. 20, 2020

(Jul. 20, 2020  1:30 AM)GT_fan Wrote: What would your guys ideas be for parts on a new kerbeus or zeus?

Ngl I'm gonna be surprised if they make a new Zeus. For kerbeus, probably kerbeus wheel yard'

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Valtryek Aoi - Jul. 20, 2020

(Jul. 20, 2020  1:38 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  1:30 AM)GT_fan Wrote: What would your guys ideas be for parts on a new kerbeus or zeus?

Ngl I'm gonna be surprised if they make a new Zeus. For kerbeus, probably kerbeus wheel yard'

Nah, they're more likely to make Zeus than Kerbeus.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BuilderROB - Jul. 20, 2020

(Jul. 20, 2020  1:47 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  1:38 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote: Ngl I'm gonna be surprised if they make a new Zeus. For kerbeus, probably kerbeus wheel yard'

Nah, they're more likely to make Zeus than Kerbeus.

Why would you say that? Kerbeus had a bigger role in the first season compared to Zeus.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Valtryek Aoi - Jul. 20, 2020

(Jul. 20, 2020  1:49 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  1:47 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nah, they're more likely to make Zeus than Kerbeus.

Why would you say that? Kerbeus had a bigger role in the first season compared to Zeus.

See, Zac has been confirmed as a legendary blader in the manga, while Ken hasn't been mentioned at all. They made Diabolos even though Delta seems unlikely for the anime. Zeus and the other legendary beys have a good chance. That would also fill up all the spots.

I actually think it's fair game

I feel like Zeus and Kerbeus could be in the October or December Random Boosters, or maybe a new Stamina type since we haven't had one yet.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - kimeru - Jul. 20, 2020

(Jul. 20, 2020  2:27 AM)GT_fan Wrote: I feel like Zeus and Kerbeus could be in the October or December Random Boosters, or maybe a new Stamina type since we haven't had one yet.
Where's everyone getting kerbeus from?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - God Dragruler - Jul. 20, 2020

(Jul. 20, 2020  5:14 AM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  2:27 AM)GT_fan Wrote: I feel like Zeus and Kerbeus could be in the October or December Random Boosters, or maybe a new Stamina type since we haven't had one yet.
Where's everyone getting kerbeus from?
I think its Just they want/wish for a new kerbeus. Its the least that has a chance For an evo ken isnt mentioned at all unlike the 15 legend seen in the manga i mean even bahamut, kukulcan, garuda has better chance go get evo than kerbeus since the mentioned their bladers (their not getting evo though very most likely)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Vtryuga - Jul. 20, 2020

I beleive that all the legends have been revealed and that we will get new A rank bladers. Also i feel that there will be no mid season evolution and will be like the first season of burst

(Jul. 20, 2020  6:35 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  5:14 AM)kimeru Wrote: Where's everyone getting kerbeus from?
I think its Just they want/wish for a new kerbeus. Its the least that has a chance For an evo ken isnt mentioned at all unlike the 15 legend seen in the manga i mean even bahamut, kukulcan, garuda has better chance go get evo than kerbeus since the mentioned their bladers (their not getting evo though very most likely)
Personally the reason I think Kerbeus could get a sparking evo is because it's one of the original 4 burst beys Although I don't think Ken is gonna be in the anime either, we got Diabolos evos but no Delta.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - kimeru - Jul. 20, 2020

(Jul. 20, 2020  6:50 AM)GT_fan Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  6:35 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I think its Just they want/wish for a new kerbeus. Its the least that has a chance For an evo ken isnt mentioned at all unlike the 15 legend seen in the manga i mean even bahamut, kukulcan, garuda has better chance go get evo than kerbeus since the mentioned their bladers (their not getting evo though very most likely)
Personally the reason I think Kerbeus could get a sparking evo is because it's one of the original 4 burst beys Although I don't think Ken is gonna be in the anime either, we got Diabolos evos but no Delta.
I'm pretty sure we got diabolos for 1 of 2 reasons either because of the important role Delta served last season or because of being a legendary blader.

I just got a weird idea

What if hasbro made a hyper sphere atomic driver

(Jul. 20, 2020  8:36 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: I just got a weird idea

I mean....I guess? idk. We already have good stamina and defense HS drivers already (in the HS mea).

(Jul. 20, 2020  8:37 PM)snoc Wrote:

I mean....I guess? idk. We already have good stamina and defense HS drivers already (in the HS mea).

Which is why I said what if

(Jul. 20, 2020  8:40 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:37 PM)snoc Wrote: I mean....I guess? idk. We already have good stamina and defense HS drivers already (in the HS mea).

Which is why I said what if

yeah, that was my response. It would be kinda cool I guess.

That'd be interesting, but what if they actually started making more realistic drivers again 😭

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - snoc - Jul. 21, 2020

Achilles Speculation
Chip: Achilles
Ring: Hero [stamina]
2nd Ring:Warrior [attack]
Chassis: 2B
Tip: Extend

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 22, 2020

(Jul. 21, 2020  5:01 PM)snoc Wrote: Achilles Speculation
Chip: Achilles
Ring: Hero [stamina]
2nd Ring:Warrior [attack]
Chassis: 2B
Tip: Extend
If it does 2 rings it won't have a new part a side from that like how diabolos turn out