World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 16, 2020

(Jul. 16, 2020  12:48 PM)snoc Wrote: My speculation but fixed
I heard someone in the wbo said that RLC 3 is the confirmed end for a RLC

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 16, 2020

(Jul. 16, 2020  12:48 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Haha finally someone agreed

Yup, it just seems like something they would do.

Also, if either Spriggan or Achilles were the next Random Booster bey prize, then there's a bit of a running theme isn't there haha. What I've noticed is that excluding the Single Layers, all of the third Random Boosters from each system had Balance-Types as the prize beys.

Dual Layers - Gigant Gaia Q.F
God Series - Shelter Regulus 5S.Tw
Cho-Z Series - Dead Hades 11T.Z'
GT Series - Tact Longinus 12E.T'

They were all the prize beys from the third Random Booster of their respective systems and were all Balance-Types. Now that doesn't mean the next Random Booster prize will be a Balance-Type bey and could very well just be a sheer coincidence, but I wouldn't be surprised if they threw in Spriggan and/or Achilles as the next Random Booster prize.

(Jul. 16, 2020  1:00 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2020  12:48 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Haha finally someone agreed

Yup, it just seems like something they would do.

Also, if either Spriggan or Achilles were the next Random Booster bey prize, then there's a bit of a running theme isn't there haha. What I've noticed is that excluding the Single Layers, all of the third Random Boosters from each system had Balance-Types as the prize beys.

Dual Layers - Gigant Gaia Q.F
God Series - Shelter Regulus 5S.Tw
Cho-Z Series - Dead Hades 11T.Z'
GT Series - Tact Longinus 12E.T'

They were all the prize beys from the third Random Booster of their respective systems and were all Balance-Types. Now that doesn't mean the next Random Booster prize will be a Balance-Type bey and could very well be just a sheer coincidence, but I wouldn't be surprised if they threw in Spriggan and/or Achilles as the next Random Booster prize.
And putting spriggan in a RBV is just so TT these days because they KNOW that shu has like a billion fans and they know no matter what happens the fans will always buy spriggan

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 16, 2020

(Jul. 16, 2020  1:07 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: And putting spriggan in a RBV is just so TT these days because they KNOW that shu has like a billion fans and they know no matter what happens the fans will always buy spriggan

Y'know what's funny? I remember back when Beyblade Burst God was still the current season and according to several people, Spriggan Requiem was reportedly the "final" Spriggan of the series. Unsurprisingly, it was either misleading (probably meant that it was the final Spriggan in the God series, not as a whole) or just a straight up lie (trying to throw fans off, just so they could be "surprised" by Spriggan's return) as we've had two new Spriggan evolutions since Spriggan Requiem and will have another one in the upcoming future. Man, good times haha!

I wonder if we'll finally get a new Driver for Spriggan again? And when I say new, I don't mean take a previous Driver and just slap a ' on it (*cough*Zeta' and Dimension'*cough*). I mean actually giving it a new gimmick or something we haven't seen yet. Not that it matters, since most of the previous Legendary Bladers use their old Drivers again (with some having a ' variant) and whether or not the Driver is new, we'll still get a new Spriggan.

(Jul. 16, 2020  1:21 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2020  1:07 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: And putting spriggan in a RBV is just so TT these days because they KNOW that shu has like a billion fans and they know no matter what happens the fans will always buy spriggan

Y'know what's funny? I remember back when Beyblade Burst God was still the current season and according to several people, Spriggan Requiem was reportedly the "final" Spriggan of the series. Unsurprisingly, it was either misleading (probably meant that it was the final Spriggan in the God series, not as a whole) or just a straight up lie (trying to throw fans off, just so they could be "surprised" by Spriggan's return) as we've had two new Spriggan evolutions since Spriggan Requiem and will have another one in the upcoming future. Man, good times haha!

I wonder if we'll finally get a new Driver for Spriggan again? And when I say new, I don't mean take a previous Driver and just slap a ' on it (*cough*Zeta' and Dimension'*cough*). I mean actually giving it a new gimmick or something we haven't seen yet. Not that it matters, since most of the previous Legendary Bladers use their old Drivers again (with some having a ' variant) and whether or not the Driver is new, we'll still get a new Spriggan.
Yeah I remember that time even before I joined wbo i read the thread it was so funny that someone said that the owner was red eye and not shu which triggered a lot of shu fans lol back on topic yeah tho spriggan could get a new driver if it has 1 ring but if it has 2 ring then lets see what dash driver is next

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - daheavydl3 - Jul. 16, 2020

my spidey senses are tingling because notice that all of the Returning beys (Valkyrie, Ragnaruk, Fafnir, Longinus, Diabolos and Dragon) has Trash tier Drivers and Parts (pls don't hate me), and i have theories why

1.End of Season (a remembrance of the returning beys and cast on how good they were in the anime because Sparking might be the end of the burst saga, yeah)

2.Money (new parts might be expensive and take veey long to make)

3.Lazy (TT are out of ideas maybe)

that's all of my guesses why they put out dated Parts to new beys

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BuilderROB - Jul. 16, 2020

(Jul. 16, 2020  2:53 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote: my spidey senses are tingling because notice that all of the Returning beys (Valkyrie, Ragnaruk, Fafnir, Longinus, Diabolos and Dragon) has Trash tier Drivers and Parts (pls don't hate me), and i have theories why

1.End of Season (a remembrance of the returning beys and cast on how good they were in the anime because Sparking might be the end of the burst saga, yeah)

I don’t see what’s trash about dragon’s driver. Charge wasn’t really bad, just outclassed by other dash attack drivers. With charge Metal, this could be the heaviest driver ever and the metal tip will likely give a different performance, so I wouldn’t call it entirely lazy on TT’s part. Also, explain how Destroy’ is trash.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - snoc - Jul. 16, 2020

(Jul. 16, 2020  2:53 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote: my spidey senses are tingling because notice that all of the Returning beys (Valkyrie, Ragnaruk, Fafnir, Longinus, Diabolos and Dragon) has Trash tier Drivers and Parts (pls don't hate me), and i have theories why

Trash Tier is debatable, but its clear instead of choosing what they know for certain are good parts they're just throwing on old stuff thats "iconic" or whatever. And Yes, you are right.

1. Sorta agree. I feel like they wanna continue it, but have no ideas. So they're setting it up to where it could end with Sparking, so if they cant make a season 6 they'll just end it here.

2. Definitely. 

3. They are very out of ideas, and cutting alot of corners.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GoldRaidFilms - Jul. 17, 2020

I don’t know if this counts as “burst” or not, but since this is my theory on the next generation of beyblade, I don’t think there is a thread for it specifically, since it is just a concept, but if I posted this in the wrong spot, feel free to move it.

I think a good next generation for beyblade is a system of beyblades that awaken over time (like a more advanced Imperial Dragon). My concept says that they burst into a “layer” piece and a “driver” piece. I kept the burst gimmick because of the fact that burst beys had metal discs, meaning that they had similarities to the metal saga, but implemented a new system. Since the disc is removed, the teeth are a lot further out since the disc holders on the layer are not needed. The drivers are made to fit these, and are similar in shape to the hybrid driver, but without motors.

The gimmick works with a system in the driver. When the beyblade is spinning at a certain high speed, which is hard to achieve, a gear in the driver makes a slight rotation, which rotates several gears in the layer. The gears in the layer are attached to the main striking points of the beyblade, and make the shape more competitive when turned. This system makes people’s launch form more important than before, and makes the owner’s continuous use of the beyblade more important, and makes an illusion of “resonance”. The beyblade could also be awakened by a special tool, called a “key”, which only works with one beyblade (like a Zeus or Ares), and costs a lot, since this instantly turns your beyblade competitive. The awakening makes attack types have more edges rather than being circular, pushes defense type’s striking points in, and makes stamina types wider for more outwards weight distribution. Balance types start out like an Xcalibur beyblade, but so unbalanced that they lose all their stamina within a couple seconds. The gears turn the unbalanced points inwards, and locks it into place when it is in it’s “prime position”.

This generation is not just about finding a competitive combo, but also about awakening your bey to its ultimate form.

(Jul. 16, 2020  1:21 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

A cool gimmick would be a zeta driver with actually good tips. The quake tip could be like a hunter or jolt tip, the “stamina” (notice the quotations) tip could be like yielding or even a bearing if TT is feeling nice, and the defense could be like orbit (orbit metal would make the tip unbalanced in the other modes).

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 17, 2020

(Jul. 17, 2020  12:13 AM)GoldRaidFilms Wrote: A cool gimmick would be a zeta driver with actually good tips. The quake tip could be like a hunter or jolt tip, the “stamina” (notice the quotations) tip could be like yielding or even a bearing if TT is feeling nice, and the defense could be like orbit (orbit metal would make the tip unbalanced in the other modes).

I feel like unless they made the Driver a Disc/Driver fusion like Hybrid, Ignition' and Generate, all those tips would be impossible to fit onto a Zeta Driver function. And even with the Disc/Driver fusion size, it would still be difficult to fit them all in, if not outright impossible. Plus, that would be too much into one. I'd rather it was much more simple.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BuilderROB - Jul. 17, 2020

I feel like if Spriggan/Achilles gets a new driver, a good idea would to make an upgrade to the Zeta driver. Not just a ‘ or metal variant, but a full on upgrade. Of course, the tips could not be as good as they could be with such a small driver, but they could definitely be upgraded from what we have now. My thoughts is that defense could be something like the keep driver, a rubber ball tip for defense. For stamina, it is kind of hard making a good stamina tip, so the only way to improve upon this is to make it a tip similar to survive. For attack, either a tip similar to Accel or Assault or a rubber tip similar to Xtreme or Quick’. I would not even care if it was a dash variant or not, but it would be nice seeing TT make a true upgrade to Zeta.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GoldRaidFilms - Jul. 17, 2020

(Jul. 17, 2020  12:29 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  12:13 AM)GoldRaidFilms Wrote: A cool gimmick would be a zeta driver with actually good tips. The quake tip could be like a hunter or jolt tip, the “stamina” (notice the quotations) tip could be like yielding or even a bearing if TT is feeling nice, and the defense could be like orbit (orbit metal would make the tip unbalanced in the other modes).

I feel like unless they made the Driver a Disc/Driver fusion like Hybrid, Ignition' and Generate, all those tips would be impossible to fit onto a Zeta Driver function. And even with the Disc/Driver fusion size, it would still be difficult to fit them all in, if not outright impossible. Plus, that would be too much into one. I'd rather it was much more simple.
True. I meant more simplified versions though. Maybe a zeta with a unite ring would be less competitive.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 17, 2020

TT just might make U' for spriggan But new chassis and a new one for Achilles But reuse chassis

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jul. 17, 2020

(Jul. 17, 2020  2:47 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: TT just might make U' for spriggan But new chassis and a new one for Achilles But reuse chassis
Something tells me Achilles will have single balance chassis and a new driver but it will reuse the convert disk.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jul. 17, 2020

Achilles will have Union swords 2b chassis new disk and xtend’ (but you can’t place XT+ chip).

(Jul. 17, 2020  7:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Achilles will have Union swords 2b chassis new disk and xtend’ (but you can’t place XT+ chip).
Honestly I think xtend has been used enough and I think using convert again makes more sense.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jul. 17, 2020

(Jul. 17, 2020  7:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  7:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Achilles will have Union swords 2b chassis new disk and xtend’ (but you can’t place XT+ chip).
Honestly I think xtend has been used enough and I think using convert again makes more sense.

Why do you think that convert makes more sense (just want to know your perspective).

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Vtryuga - Jul. 17, 2020

Imagine they make xtend plus a dash driver.. lol the meta would be completely broken then

(Jul. 17, 2020  7:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  7:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly I think xtend has been used enough and I think using convert again makes more sense.

Why do you think that convert makes more sense (just want to know your perspective).
Primarily because it’s hardly been used and the balanced/unbalanced mode change is really unique and would go great with Achilles. Xtend’ would kinda be broken and I don’t think they would make it incompatible with the chip or release an xtend driver part with a release again.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 17, 2020

(Jul. 17, 2020  6:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  2:47 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: TT just might make U' for spriggan But new chassis and a new one for Achilles But reuse chassis
Something tells me Achilles will have single balance chassis and a new driver but it will reuse the convert disk.
Yeah that could also work

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Vtryuga - Jul. 17, 2020

Something tells me that achillies or spriggan will have the new driver which is exclusive to the triple booster set (Wave driver) just forcing us to but both the sets

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SHU RED EYE - Jul. 17, 2020

(Jul. 16, 2020  12:43 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2020  12:08 PM)SHU RED EYE Wrote: if this turns true, man noo spriggan in a random booster  that sucks.i will be damn dissapointed.

I could probably imagine Spriggan being in a Random Booster, probably trying to push consumers to buying as many Random Boosters as possible to get their new Spriggan. I wouldn't really mind it too, as long as we have some cool beys to go with them.

Besides, whether or not the new Spriggan gets released as a Starter, Booster, Set or Random Booster, at least we're still going to get Spriggan so I'm pretty excited either way. At least there's a certainly we're going to get a new Spriggan for sure (I mean it wouldn't make sense if they didn't). Just as long as they don't pull such a sneaky move by having the new Spriggan just be some rare, exclusive bey that you can only win in Japanese Beyblade tournaments (which I doubt will happen haha).

yeah i agree!

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Tsukii - Jul. 17, 2020

I hope they will use more of Legend or Storm Spriggan color schemes since the Spriggan line has been getting a lot more ,,goldish,,

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Koala Spriggan - Jul. 17, 2020

(Jul. 17, 2020  7:49 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Something tells me that achillies or spriggan will have the new driver which is exclusive to the triple booster set (Wave driver) just forcing us to but both the sets

Lol, I made a wave driver which works the same, but it's blue for my series.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Tsukii - Jul. 17, 2020

I really hope TT makes MFb remake of Big Bang Pegasis.They could use the Ultimate Reboot Dash,tho idk either what disc or how would they handle whole mode changes.Wdyt guys?