World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 15, 2020

(Jul. 15, 2020  1:17 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Ok so since this thread is a thing, I feel very tempted to throw my hat into the ring and predict where the rest of this season will go, just like the old days, haha. So be warned, everything below this spoiler tag is all just conjecture. I'd like to think it's fairly educated conjecture, since I've been documenting past releases and their patterns since like... 2016/2017? But still, if I see anyone parroting the below as "leaks" or whatever (which past experience has taught me is very likely bc my beyblade-related ideas attract reposters like moths to a flame lmao), I'll be giving you the stink-eye, lmao.

After looking through the predictions, I somehow feel a little less excited for the Sparking toyline now. Granted, I know that these predictions are just speculations and TT could subvert our expectations but so far, these predictions seem very likely so far IMO.

Realistically, they were never ever going to make all 15 of the Legendary Bladers which is such a shame but unsurprising at the same time. It makes me wonder why they even introduced the whole "15 Legendary Bladers" garbage in the first place, unless they're just one time fan-service or just test dummies for Lean to defeat off-screen (or off-panel in the manga lol) to show just how "awesome" he is.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Basalt Horogium really was the final prize bey for Random Boosters and whilst I like the BSB and MFB remakes, I really hope we don't get ones that take the spot as the only main prize bey spot for the series' last RB (like Driger F and Burn Phoenix).

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - snoc - Jul. 15, 2020

I just have one thing: If burst ends with sparking, end it off with Valkyrie rerelease (prob as a WBBA store exclusive). Not Victory God or any others, just Valkyrie. No Dash driver no nothing, just Valkyrie. What starts the saga should end it. Lots of people would prob be disappointed if this happens, but it just feels right. If by chance they decide to do a special goodbye set, make it all of the OG beyclub's single layer beys, or just single and dual layer valkyrie with single and dual layer spriggan.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TrainiacJ - Jul. 15, 2020

(Jul. 15, 2020  1:58 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: After looking through the predictions, I somehow feel a little less excited for the Sparking toyline now. Granted, I know that these predictions are just speculations and TT could subvert our expectations but so far, these predictions seem very likely so far IMO.

Glad I managed to extinguish all your hopes and dreams lmao

(Jul. 15, 2020  1:58 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Realistically, they were never ever going to make all 15 of the Legendary Bladers which is such a shame but unsurprising at the same time. It makes me wonder why they even introduced the whole "15 Legendary Bladers" garbage in the first place, unless they're just one time fan-service or just test dummies for Lean to defeat off-screen (or off-panel in the manga lol) to show just how "awesome" he is.

I think they were only shown in the manga specifically to be set dressing, at least the ones that weren't featured in the RT Campaign and given new designs. I don't think it's entirely unreasonable to hope at least their Beys would get something, if anything the fact that Sparking Chips are just tiny pieces of plastic that don't need anything other than a unique motif to be considered a different part means they could easily just release like, a "Random Sparking Chips Collection" with a bunch of older Avatars. Granted it would just be the Chips and you'd have to fudge together a unique combo for them with existing parts, but it's better than nothing at least?

(Jul. 15, 2020  2:10 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  1:58 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Realistically, they were never ever going to make all 15 of the Legendary Bladers which is such a shame but unsurprising at the same time. It makes me wonder why they even introduced the whole "15 Legendary Bladers" garbage in the first place, unless they're just one time fan-service or just test dummies for Lean to defeat off-screen (or off-panel in the manga lol) to show just how "awesome" he is.

I think they were only shown in the manga specifically to be set dressing, at least the ones that weren't featured in the RT Campaign and given new designs. I don't think it's entirely unreasonable to hope at least their Beys would get something, if anything the fact that Sparking Chips are just tiny pieces of plastic that don't need anything other than a unique motif to be considered a different part means they could easily just release like, a "Random Sparking Chips Collection" with a bunch of older Avatars. Granted it would just be the Chips and you'd have to fudge together a unique combo for them with existing parts, but it's better than nothing at least?

Yeah, I'd be somewhat satisfied if they ever did a "Random Sparking Chips Collection". Sure, it may not be fully complete, but it would give us a choice on what we would want their combos to be and I could at least say that they've released something for the likes of Wyvern, Deathscyther or Zeus since lord knows they've had any sort of presence at all since the God series (and yes, I know I keep talking about Wyvern, Deathscyther and Zeus, but I just really like them and wanted them to come back for so long).

However, I don't think we'll get anything like that (or anything to throw back at these ignored beys motifs) and it's something we're just going to have to accept TBH. I know I sound like a pessimist but I'd rather not get my hopes up again and end up being disappointed.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 15, 2020

(Jul. 15, 2020  1:53 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  1:41 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Isn't November has a Dx booster or some sort now

The DX Booster was a thing to account for the electronic Driver, I think. Unless they have a good reason to make another one, I think it's going to be a one-off style of release. Either way, with the more "stripped back" nature of Sparking so far (as evident by the lack of more starters and the commission of August's normal booster release this year), I think it makes sense to move the Customize Set back into November (still have no idea why they pushed it into October during GT lol) and have that be the only main release that month.
Well last year in October if the customize set would come in the month will be a filler release and they don't want that i think

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jul. 15, 2020

The beyblade burst Japan twitter made a post featuring Uranus. Is that the wall paper or something else? I’m guessing there is a way to tell.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Vtryuga - Jul. 15, 2020

Guys sorry to say but this is all the info we are getting from corocoro.. they just tweeted whats in it and we know all the news.. the wall paper is just lean with his bey. This is disappointing.

(Jul. 15, 2020  3:18 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Guys sorry to say but this is all the info we are getting from corocoro.. they just tweeted whats in it and we know all the news.. the wall paper is just lean with his bey. This is disappointing.

Disappointing since we got a ton of info and teasers last tons, but whatev.

(Jul. 15, 2020  3:21 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  3:18 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Guys sorry to say but this is all the info we are getting from corocoro.. they just tweeted whats in it and we know all the news.. the wall paper is just lean with his bey. This is disappointing.

Disappointing since we got a ton of info and teasers last tons, but whatev.
It’s honestly very disappointing and angering since the master bladers said there would be an “overload” of news.

https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info/status/1283204634149093378 this is the link to the info well Ig we can still have more info but it seems unlikely.. confirmation will only be possible when someone gets the comic

There hyping up future releases, then there’s just flat out lying. I like to think maybe next month we’ll get proper news similar to the first wallpaper, but i doubt it.

(Jul. 15, 2020  3:23 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  3:21 AM)snoc Wrote: Disappointing since we got a ton of info and teasers last tons, but whatev.
It’s honestly very disappointing and angering since the master bladers said there would be an “overload” of news.

Considering the fact that they did not know that we knew about drum ig it could be considered 'overloading'

(Jul. 15, 2020  3:30 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  3:23 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s honestly very disappointing and angering since the master bladers said there would be an “overload” of news.

Considering the fact that they did not know that we knew about drum ig it could be considered 'overloading'

But that’s still 1 blader though.

Ah, well that's a shame. Pretty disappointing but I'm not surprised that the claim of getting an "overload" of news was just all talk, almost feels like it was done as a troll or a prank.

Bah, whatever... my excitement of this line has gone down anyway so I've just grown numb to it.

Also, I'm personally really sick and tired of hearing about First Uranus. Sorry, I'm just not that crazy about it like other people are. It's not really all that interesting to me and it has been overhyped to death now by TT.

(Jul. 15, 2020  3:31 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  3:30 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Considering the fact that they did not know that we knew about drum ig it could be considered 'overloading'

But that’s still 1 blader though.
Agreed, having info on only one release is less than average. We haven’t been this deprived of news since Archer Hercules.

Maybe there is a possibility that they haven't shown all the news.. just saying that we need to wait until someone gets the corocoro.. maybe we are all wrong and we get something like the wallpaper snoc was talking about

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 15, 2020

(Jul. 15, 2020  3:33 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Ah, well that's a shame. Pretty disappointing but I'm not surprised that the claim of getting an "overload" of news was just all talk, almost feels like it was done as a troll or a prank.

Bah, whatever... my excitement of this line has gone down anyway so I've just grown numb to it.

Also, I'm personally really sick and tired of hearing about First Uranus. Sorry, I'm just not that crazy about it like other people are. It's not really all that interesting to me and it has been overhyped to death now by TT.
Yeah they even made a campaign for it which doesn't reveal anything newand now after seeing the vid about it I became more mad they just use super then make it white which is so disappointing imo

Anyway back to the topic does anyone think hyperion and helios will fuse just like how the prototype if it will maybe it be a starter

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - freefafnir8 - Jul. 16, 2020

HA! I knew it!

By the way does anyone have a link to the wallpaper they've been hyping up forever

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 16, 2020

(Jul. 16, 2020  2:51 AM)freefafnir8 Wrote:

HA! I knew it!

By the way does anyone have a link to the wallpaper they've been hyping up forever
Cool poster but meh not worth of waiting 

My one last prediction before September 

•September release 
•October release
•November release
•December release
For January till February I'll wait till September

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - freefafnir8 - Jul. 16, 2020

(Jul. 16, 2020  3:49 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2020  2:51 AM)freefafnir8 Wrote: HA! I knew it!

•September release 
•October release
•November release
•December release
Another tact Diabolos?

And yeah. That poster is definitely not worth the hype.

(Jul. 16, 2020  7:51 AM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2020  3:49 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Cool poster but meh not worth of waiting 

•September release 
•October release
•November release
•December release
Another tact Diabolos?

And yeah. That poster is definitely not worth the hype.
Idk i just need a filler gt bey to hold that spot tho

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SHU RED EYE - Jul. 16, 2020

(Jul. 16, 2020  3:49 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2020  2:51 AM)freefafnir8 Wrote: HA! I knew it!

•September release 
•October release
•November release
•December release

if this turns true, man noo spriggan in a random booster  that sucks.i will be damn dissapointed.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 16, 2020

(Jul. 16, 2020  12:08 PM)SHU RED EYE Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2020  3:49 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Cool poster but meh not worth of waiting 

•September release 
•October release
•November release
•December release

if this turns true, man noo spriggan in a random booster  that sucks.i will be damn dissapointed.

I could probably imagine Spriggan being in a Random Booster, probably trying to push consumers to buying as many Random Boosters as possible to get their new Spriggan. I wouldn't really mind it too, as long as we have some cool beys to go with them.

Besides, whether or not the new Spriggan gets released as a Starter, Booster, Set or Random Booster, at least we're still going to get Spriggan so I'm pretty excited either way. At least there's a certainly we're going to get a new Spriggan for sure (I mean it wouldn't make sense if they didn't). Just as long as they don't pull such a sneaky move by having the new Spriggan just be some rare, exclusive bey that you can only win in Japanese Beyblade tournaments (which I doubt will happen haha).

(Jul. 16, 2020  12:43 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2020  12:08 PM)SHU RED EYE Wrote: if this turns true, man noo spriggan in a random booster  that sucks.i will be damn dissapointed.

I could probably imagine Spriggan being in a Random Booster, probably trying to push consumers to buying as many Random Boosters as possible to get their new Spriggan. I wouldn't really mind it too, as long as we have some cool beys to go with them.

Besides, whether or not the new Spriggan gets released as a Starter, Booster, Set or Random Booster, at least we're still going to get Spriggan so I'm pretty excited either way. At least there's a certainly we're going to get a new Spriggan for sure (I mean it wouldn't make sense if they didn't). Just as long as they don't pull such a sneaky move by having the new Spriggan just be some rare, exclusive bey that you can only win in Japanese Beyblade tournaments (which I doubt will happen haha).
Haha finally someone agreed

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - snoc - Jul. 16, 2020

My speculation but fixed