World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - YggdrasilWyvern - Jul. 13, 2020

I only really want to see 2 things this season. A new Wyvern and a new Phoenix (granted, a new Deathscyther would be cool too). I've always really liked Wyvern for some reason.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jul. 13, 2020

(Jul. 13, 2020  5:59 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:46 PM)Zeutron Wrote: On an unrelated note, since charge is an attack driver and it is getting a metal variant in the triple booster maybe in the new metal fight explosion set ray unicorno will have a unite metal driver because that would be a perfect match to its original performance tip -coat sharp.

Coat Sharp is just Unite though? Unite' works perfectly fine there without the need for a new driver.
My bad I was remembering it having a metal centre for some reason.

(Jul. 13, 2020  5:55 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote: And since marutti lives in Japan he will know all about the news from the new corocoro coming on the 15 (it will already be the 15th in Japan tommorow). So he will be nice enough to share it with us and speculation will go through the roof.

I already share every information on Corocoro
Wow, it’s really strange that they only gave us information on the triple booster when there was apparently supposed to be “more information than we think” and a wallpaper according the the beyblade and Master blader twitter accounts. Guess they were bluffing.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - snoc - Jul. 13, 2020

(Jul. 13, 2020  6:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:59 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Coat Sharp is just Unite though? Unite' works perfectly fine there without the need for a new driver.
My bad I was remembering it having a metal centre for some reason.

(Jul. 13, 2020  5:55 PM)marutti Wrote: I already share every information on Corocoro
Wow, it’s really strange that they only gave us information on the triple booster when there was apparently supposed to be “more information than we think” and a wallpaper according the the beyblade and Master blader twitter accounts. Guess they were bluffing.

last wallpaper came with 9 beys. 3 were teaser, however assuming its gonna be around 9 again, we should get most if not all teasers (meaning lots of new beys)

(Jul. 13, 2020  6:25 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote: My bad I was remembering it having a metal centre for some reason.

last wallpaper came with 9 beys. 3 were teaser, however assuming its gonna be around 9 again, we should get most if not all teasers (meaning lots of new beys)
Oh yeah, the wallpaper doesn’t come with the corocoro. Atleast I have something to still be excited about.

(Jul. 13, 2020  6:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:25 PM)snoc Wrote: last wallpaper came with 9 beys. 3 were teaser, however assuming its gonna be around 9 again, we should get most if not all teasers (meaning lots of new beys)
Oh yeah, the wallpaper doesn’t come with the corocoro. Atleast I have something to still be excited about.

last time it did

(Jul. 13, 2020  6:49 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Oh yeah, the wallpaper doesn’t come with the corocoro. Atleast I have something to still be excited about.

last time it did
This time it’s gonna be on the official beyblade twitter on the 15th (in Japanese standard time)

(Jul. 13, 2020  6:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:49 PM)snoc Wrote: last time it did
This time it’s gonna be on the official beyblade twitter on the 15th (in Japanese standard time)

ah ok nice...what time is that? I gotta stay up for that (luckily got 10 volumes of a manga to read when the time comes)

edit: in EST of course

(Jul. 13, 2020  6:54 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: This time it’s gonna be on the official beyblade twitter on the 15th (in Japanese standard time)

ah ok nice...what time is that? I gotta stay up for that (luckily got 10 volumes of a manga to read when the time comes)

Since were both est that’s basically tomorrow for us.

(Jul. 13, 2020  7:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:54 PM)snoc Wrote: ah ok nice...what time is that? I gotta stay up for that (luckily got 10 volumes of a manga to read when the time comes)

Since were both est that’s basically tomorrow for us.

aight. Still staying up though lol. I believe they post important stuff around 3 AM ish (EST), but whatevs. Super excited for the poster.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GoldRaidFilms - Jul. 13, 2020

I made a concept for a Superking Spriggan.

https://youtu.be/ZX88aleOmGk

(Jul. 13, 2020  8:06 PM)GoldRaidFilms Wrote: I made a concept for a Superking Spriggan.

sorry for being a sceptic, but I swear I've seen that art style around before. Can you provide the original image?

Hasbro Tempest Dragon:Whirlwind Dragon/Gust Dragon
Special Move:Tempest Claw/Stinger
Dubbed Special Move: Whirlwind Claw/Stinger

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - snoc - Jul. 14, 2020

Dragon speculation
Tempest Dragon dubbed: Whirlwind Dragon
Special Move: Tempest Stinger/Claw
Special Move dubbed: Whirlwind Stinger/Claw
(Moved message)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Vtryuga - Jul. 14, 2020

i wonder what tt will call spriggan maybe inferno spriggan

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - freefafnir8 - Jul. 14, 2020

(Jul. 14, 2020  2:02 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: i wonder what tt will call spriggan maybe inferno spriggan

Xtinction Spriggan would be cool

As for this upcoming wave of news I'm hoping for something like a special Variant Lucifer recolor (Since WHF got cancelled), Coro Coro Premium set, a legend blader set or the super unlikely scenario of... all of the above. (Okay I need to stop before I raise everyone's expectations too high)

Well, we're getting Mfb Explosion set. Prob 1 or 2 more manga legendaries. Im guessing these r the stuff in the wallpaper

July: lucifer (fully revealed)
July: Diabolos (fully revealed)
August: Tempest (fully revealed)
September: Achilles (secret), only chip revealed but its black and white)
October: Spriggan (secret, only ring revealed but its black and white)
November: TOP SECRET (no info, all blacked out)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 14, 2020

If there will be a teaser poster here is my prediction

September: new Achilles (booster)
October: new spriggan (RB)+ 2 secret bey(customize set)
November: secret bey (possibly a hyperion and helios upgrade or fusion)(Dx booster)
December:top Secret(Lucifer upgrade) (Dx starter)
+ secret bey (RB)

It seems like an hyperion + helios upgrade is so likely because they given us the initial idea maybe it is the only way to defeat Lucifer and the legends that i see can return are only phi gwyn and Xhaka maybe in jan to feb we got the rest we'll see

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - freefafnir8 - Jul. 14, 2020

(Jul. 14, 2020  3:29 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: If there will be a teaser poster here is my prediction

November: secret bey (possibly a hyperion and helios upgrade or fusion)(Dx booster)
+ secret bey (RB)

It seems like an hyperion + helios upgrade is so likely because they given us the initial idea maybe it is the only way to defeat Lucifer and the legends that i see can return are only phi gwyn and Xhaka maybe in jan to feb we got the rest we'll see
I think they're gonna move the customize set back to november

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 14, 2020

(Jul. 14, 2020  3:34 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  3:29 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: If there will be a teaser poster here is my prediction

+ secret bey (RB)

I think they're gonna move the customize set back to november
Nah if they want a helios and hyperion upgrade then 2 booster in November will be the option

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GoldRaidFilms - Jul. 14, 2020

(Jul. 13, 2020  8:19 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  8:06 PM)GoldRaidFilms Wrote: I made a concept for a Superking Spriggan.

sorry for being a sceptic, but I swear I've seen that art style around before. Can you provide the original image?

(Jul. 13, 2020  8:19 PM)snoc Wrote:

I made it using the concept art for lord. I just made it into Superking.

https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Lord_Spriggan_Blitz_Dimension%27

I just realized I put the original post twice. I didn’t mean to do this, This is my first time replying and I was just trying to figure it out.

(Jul. 14, 2020  3:03 PM)snoc Wrote: Well, we're getting Mfb Explosion set. Prob 1 or 2 more manga legendaries. Im guessing these r the stuff in the wallpaper

July: lucifer (fully revealed)
July: Diabolos (fully revealed)
August: Tempest (fully revealed)
September: Achilles (secret), only chip revealed but its black and white)
October: Spriggan (secret, only ring revealed but its black and white)
November: TOP SECRET (no info, all blacked out)

I am a huge Spriggan fan. Any news about Spriggan to me is valued greatly. For this reason, I request the image of the ring, even though it is just a silhouette. Also, how did you put your YouTube link below? I just discovered the WBO (which is weird since I have done beyblade for many years) and I am still figuring things out.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BlackHazard - Jul. 14, 2020

I'm just posting this for you guys who like making predictions on future bey releases
Usually there is an average of 12 regular releases(boosters and starters) per year of burst
And also around 5 random booster releases for burst(doesn't guarantee a new bey tho)
The rest of the beys are released through special means

So I thought based on the current release schedule I'll make this so you guys can predict future possible beys
Regular releases
March - Hyperion, Helios, and Ragnarok
April - Valkyrie
May - Fafnir
June - Longinus
July - Lucifer
August - None(I'm not counting Tempest Dragon since it's exclusive to a triple booster)
September - ? ? ?
October - ? ? ?
November - ? ? ?
December - ? ? ?
January - ? ? ?

Random Boosters
20 - Satan
21 - Diabolos
22 - ? ? ?
23 - ? ? ?
24 - ? ? ?

Options to choose to fill in the missing gaps(this is based on the 15 legendary bladers and rank A bladers)
- Achilles
- Spriggan
- Wyvern
- Zeus
- Xcaliber
- Genesis
- Deathscyzor
- Phoenix
- Kukulcan
- Garuda
- Bahamut
- Lane's final bey
- Hyperion Evolution
- Helios Evolution

Some things to consider before filling in the missing gaps
-These only account for regular and random releases so there could be other releases too
-There's a chance that not every random booster will include a new bey
-Hyperion & Helios evolution could both take up one slot for a regular release
-Lane's final bey is likely the last release of the series
-Achilles, Spriggan, Hyperion, and Helios Evolutions are 99% gonna be released

(Jul. 14, 2020  11:07 PM)BlackHazard Wrote: I'm just posting this for you guys who like making predictions on future bey releases
Usually there is an average of 12 regular releases(boosters and starters) per year of burst
And also around 5 random booster releases for burst(doesn't guarantee a new bey tho)
The rest of the beys are released through special means

So I thought based on the current release schedule I'll make this so you guys can predict future possible beys
Regular releases
March - Hyperion, Helios, and Ragnarok
April - Valkyrie
May - Fafnir
June - Longinus
July - Lucifer
August - None(I'm not counting Tempest Dragon since it's exclusive to a triple booster)
September - ? ? ?
October - ? ? ?
November - ? ? ?
December - ? ? ?
January - ? ? ?

Random Boosters
20 - Satan
21 - Diabolos
22 -  ? ? ?
23 -  ? ? ?
24 -  ? ? ?

Options to choose to fill in the missing gaps(this is based on the 15 legendary bladers and rank A bladers)
- Achilles
- Spriggan
- Wyvern
- Zeus
- Xcaliber
- Genesis
- Deathscyzor
- Phoenix
- Kukulcan
- Garuda
- Bahamut
- Lane's final bey
- Hyperion Evolution
- Helios Evolution

Some things to consider before filling in the missing gaps
-These only account for regular and random releases so there could be other releases too
-There's a chance that not every random booster will include a new bey
-Hyperion & Helios evolution could both take up one slot for a regular release
-Lane's final bey is likely the last release of the series
-Achilles, Spriggan, Hyperion, and Helios Evolutions are 99% gonna be released

Tempest counts. Just cause they dont get their own booster doesn't mean they arent important releases.

the full amount of relevant releases each month is still important

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TrainiacJ - Jul. 15, 2020

Ok so since this thread is a thing, I feel very tempted to throw my hat into the ring and predict where the rest of this season will go, just like the old days, haha. So be warned, everything below this spoiler tag is all just conjecture. I'd like to think it's fairly educated conjecture, since I've been documenting past releases and their patterns since like... 2016/2017? But still, if I see anyone parroting the below as "leaks" or whatever (which past experience has taught me is very likely bc my beyblade-related ideas attract reposters like moths to a flame lmao), I'll be giving you the stink-eye, lmao.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 15, 2020

(Jul. 15, 2020  1:17 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Ok so since this thread is a thing, I feel very tempted to throw my hat into the ring and predict where the rest of this season will go, just like the old days, haha. So be warned, everything below this spoiler tag is all just conjecture. I'd like to think it's fairly educated conjecture, since I've been documenting past releases and their patterns since like... 2016/2017? But still, if I see anyone parroting the below as "leaks" or whatever (which past experience has taught me is very likely bc my beyblade-related ideas attract reposters like moths to a flame lmao), I'll be giving you the stink-eye, lmao.

Isn't November has a Dx booster or some sort now

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TrainiacJ - Jul. 15, 2020

(Jul. 15, 2020  1:41 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Isn't November has a Dx booster or some sort now

The DX Booster was a thing to account for the electronic Driver, I think. Unless they have a good reason to make another one, I think it's going to be a one-off style of release. Either way, with the more "stripped back" nature of Sparking so far (as evident by the lack of more starters and the commission of August's normal booster release this year), I think it makes sense to move the Customize Set back into November (still have no idea why they pushed it into October during GT lol) and have that be the only main release that month.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - snoc - Jul. 15, 2020

Tempest has me hyped up so:
Speculation Time!