World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Feb. 10, 2022

(Feb. 10, 2022  2:02 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Honestly, we don't need Poseidon and Ares reused. I find it redundant to have 1 for each generation or something with so many different cultures mythologies unused.

Even in Japanese mythology, we rarely see them touch the Yokai, either.

Need a Water God? Varuna (of the celestial Ocean) would be a great motif. Need a War God? Mars, Yahweh, or Oro are great alternatives. Heck, outside of the Gods, there are some incredible monsters untouched in so many different mythologies.
Isnt mars just ares lol. anyways yeah if they are going to do another "god of war" bey i want to see a Tyr motif bey since they rarely use norse mythology stuff aside from odin yaggdrasil jormungand. Also i really want them to make Tsukuyomi and a susanoo motif bey and can we get a pirate themed bey in burst maybe like say Blackbeard or something like that

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - KinkoUsagi - Feb. 10, 2022

Mars is Ares, yes, but using a different name makes it somewhat unique if we REALLY need Ares.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - p0l1w4g06 - Feb. 10, 2022

(Feb. 10, 2022  2:02 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Honestly, we don't need Poseidon and Ares reused. I find it redundant to have 1 for each generation or something with so many different cultures mythologies unused.

Even in Japanese mythology, we rarely see them touch the Yokai, either.

Need a Water God? Varuna (of the celestial Ocean) would be a great motif. Need a War God? Mars, Yahweh, or Oro are great alternatives. Heck, outside of the Gods, there are some incredible monsters untouched in so many different mythologies.
Plastic Gen had an Ares. Poseidon I'm aware of, but not Ares. 

Also I just made a bunch of SSB themed Beys for the DB system LOl

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GHero - Feb. 13, 2022

I'm glad my placeholder theory was right. I think the U in BU might mean Universe. Someone suggested Unlimited which is also a good name.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - p0l1w4g06 - Feb. 14, 2022

But if it’s universe, are they gonna pull a metal fury and do something ridiculous?

(Not like Special Moves are starting to feel less realistic ti execute or anything)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Feb. 14, 2022

i feel like BU could stand for something like Breaker United or Breaking Ultimate (Ngl last one sounds like a Breaking Benjamin Album). I feel like Beyblade Burst: Burst ____ would just be awkward to say.

I might give my predictions on a possible anime later or tomorrow.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BuilderROB - Feb. 14, 2022

So, since this is likely the final season of burst, what if BU stood for Burst Ultimate? Think of it being like Smash Ultimate, where every Beyblade that’s existed got an evolution for this series (like Beyblade lines such as Valkyrie, Spriggan, etc.). I think it would be quite the way to end Burst, as at this point Burst is burning out.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - p0l1w4g06 - Feb. 14, 2022

(Feb. 14, 2022  3:15 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Ok guys, since this is likely the final season of burst, what if BU stood for Burst Ultimate? Think of it being like Smash Ultimate, where every Beyblade that’s existed got an evolution for this series (like Beyblade lines such as Valkyrie, Spriggan, etc.). I think it would be quite the way to end Burst, as at this point Burst is burning out.

As a fan on SSBU, this would be great! YESZ! Come on! GO Burn!

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GhostFox - Feb. 14, 2022

(Feb. 14, 2022  3:15 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: So, since this is likely the final season of burst, what if BU stood for Burst Ultimate? Think of it being like Smash Ultimate, where every Beyblade that’s existed got an evolution for this series (like Beyblade lines such as Valkyrie, Spriggan, etc.). I think it would be quite the way to end Burst, as at this point Burst is burning out.

BTW dude, calling it beyblade burst burst ultimate would be kinda weird...
But the idea is cool, they could call it beyblade burst: ultimate

But U definitely stands for Ultimate

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - The Blacknight - Feb. 14, 2022

have tt make a longnius with rubber and metal and watch the world burn

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dark red - Feb. 14, 2022

This might be a crazy theory; what if BU stands for "Bladers United", it might sound cheesy but would be a good title if Season 7 is about all the Legends teaming up together against a new antagonist where Valt is the protagonist. Or BU can stand for something and it is about a new generation of bladers where the new protagonist has Uriel Bey since the previous protagonist had Beys based on a valkyrie, demigod, dragon, god, and demon. So, a protagonist with Angel-based Bey wouldn't sound too far off. And it could be Uriel because of the title, BU, and we already had Belial for DB.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Jinbee - Feb. 18, 2022

Looking at the new BU beys in that Corocoro promo, and seeing how the bottom two beys have shiny silver side parts where the DB core's side parts should be, maybe BU is stronger because the sides of the core are made of metal? I dunno, the silver here looks much too shiny to be silver paint.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Feb. 18, 2022

(Feb. 18, 2022  9:31 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Looking at the new BU beys in that Corocoro promo, and seeing how the bottom two beys have shiny silver side parts where the DB core's side parts should be, maybe BU is stronger because the sides of the core are made of metal? I dunno, the silver here looks much too shiny to be silver paint.

That's what i also thought. BU might just be DB with metal on the top just like God to Cho z

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GhostFox - Feb. 21, 2022

Beyblade drivers: rubber versions!
Like metal vers but rubber!
Eg:
Atomic Rubber
Xtend+ Rubber

(Feb. 18, 2022  9:31 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Looking at the new BU beys in that Corocoro promo, and seeing how the bottom two beys have shiny silver side parts where the DB core's side parts should be, maybe BU is stronger because the sides of the core are made of metal? I dunno, the silver here looks much too shiny to be silver paint.

Where may I see this promo?
Is this a leak?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - p0l1w4g06 - Feb. 21, 2022

(Feb. 21, 2022  3:01 PM)GhostFox Wrote: Beyblade drivers: rubber versions!
Like metal vers but rubber!
Eg:
Atomic Rubber
Xtend+ Rubber

Where may I see this promo?
Is this a leak?
Rubber on At= Keep 2.0

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dasmind - Feb. 22, 2022

https://mobile.twitter.com/ojk7958/statu...uAoLopAAAA
What do you think, Is that mean only toyline ? He said all he can do is finished.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - beyspark - Feb. 22, 2022

I think he means the image of the three beys in a cage under tension, in the February СoroСoro.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - p0l1w4g06 - Feb. 23, 2022

Apparent accodring to a zankye comment, Kerbeus evo has a tip called Ft
(Feat?)
Also IDK what that 3rd bey is, I can throw up any motif I have collected for my Fusion system 2022 and it will be the monkey typewruter thing

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GhostFox - Feb. 24, 2022

The image looks like kerbeus, fafnir and phoenix (from cho-z)- I saw it in Ilinnuc 's video

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - p0l1w4g06 - Feb. 24, 2022

Huh, Zankye says its a Belial evo, I can't see the image due to Corocoro ban hammer....

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GHero - Feb. 24, 2022

Here’s my analysis of the image

First we have Belial. The blade’s shape looks like Valkyrie, but it’s black and white. It does have 3 based on the grooves. The 3 main contact points look like they may have metal.

Bottom right seems to be green or blue overall. It’s blade has 3 bumps on the top and bottom, and the core seems to have a ring of metal.

Bottom left’s blade is white with a gold ring (seemingly metal) on the top. Can’t see much cause it’s at an angle.

My guess is that the unidentified ones are Defence and Stamina. The ones with the metal on the outside is stamina, if it is it’s spin enhancing part would make contact with the opponent, like Ragnarok. The one with metal inside seems to be structural support for the blade, which has a very non aggressive shape, so I think it’s the defence  one.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Feb. 24, 2022

Upcoming release speculation keep in mind that everything i write here is just a speculation + rumor

April
B-197 booster
New belial

Everything seems to point out at this so yeah not suprised. The rumored Devine being gear compatible leads me to belive that we will be getting a new set of gears

May
B-198 random booster
New Kerbeus

From what i've heard from people who has the magazine one of the beys from the BU teaser is kerbeus or look simillar to it and since there was a leak about a new kerbeus that pretty much looks simillar as in the teaser the high likelyhood that this relleas is kerbeus is high but not 100% mind you.

My speculation name:
Porgatory Kerbeus

June
B-199 booster
New Dragon

If you all look closely at the BU teaser at the left you can clearly see a white bey that has a simillar shape to that of tempest this lead me to believe that the third bey that BU is going to release is either a new bey or a dragon evolution. Im leaning towards a new dragon because of the rumored Devine belial being gear compatible which could lead to a new set of gears which if this is the last series for burst might mean that belial is going to have all of the protag powers/gimmicks.

July
B-200 starter
New Xcalibur

Since this is the B-200 i figure they will give us something BIG that can make a lot of people buy it and what better candidate than Xcalibur a bey that take the second spot on the beyblade poll held by TT and if we take into an account last year july release was also the beyblade poll winner also since BU seems to be DB but w metal on the blade it makes Xcalibur the more likely. And since this is Xcalibur we are talking about what better way to paired it up with a new sword launcher which i think they might do or a full costom bey launcher for this starter. Speaking of starter every july release up to 2021 has been a starter so yeah july being a starter isnt a far fetch.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Feb. 24, 2022

(Feb. 24, 2022  4:42 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Upcoming release speculation keep in mind that everything i write here is just a speculation + rumor

April
B-197 booster
New belial

Everything seems to point out at this so yeah not suprised. The rumored Devine being gear compatible leads me to belive that we will be getting a new set of gears

May
B-198 random booster
New Kerbeus

From what i've heard from people who has the magazine one of the beys from the BU teaser is kerbeus or look simillar to it and since there was a leak about a new kerbeus that pretty much looks simillar as in the teaser the high likelyhood that this relleas is kerbeus is high but not 100% mind you.

My speculation name:
Porgatory Kerbeus

June
B-199 booster
New Dragon

If you all look closely at the BU teaser at the left you can clearly see a white bey that has a simillar shape to that of tempest this lead me to believe that the third bey that BU is going to release is either a new bey or a dragon evolution. Im leaning towards a new dragon because of the rumored Devine belial being gear compatible which could lead to a new set of gears which if this is the last series for burst might mean that belial is going to have all of the protag powers/gimmicks.

July
B-200 starter
New Xcalibur

Since this is the B-200 i figure they will give us something BIG that can make a lot of people buy it and what better candidate than Xcalibur a bey that take the second spot on the beyblade poll held by TT and if we take into an account last year july release was also the beyblade poll winner also since BU seems to be DB but w metal on the blade it makes Xcalibur the more likely. And since this is Xcalibur we are talking about what better way to paired it up with a new sword launcher which i think they might do or a full costom bey launcher for this starter. Speaking of starter every july release up to 2021 has been a starter so yeah july being a starter isnt a far fetch.

Also since there is probably no more 4 legendary blader bey, i hope we get another LR spin bey possible New Diabolos, and super attack L bey like Longinus.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GHero - Mar. 04, 2022

(Mar. 04, 2022  9:06 PM)GHero Wrote: Lots of people here believe everything (right or wrong) before confirmation. There’s evidence for both sides of the argument, but let’s not jump the gun yet. We probably only have to wait a week or 2, since if 52 is the final Burst episode they’ll probably make a big deal about it.

Personally, I’m betting on the anime ending with DB. Not only did the manga also end with DB, but we have Ultimate Valkyrie as a love letter to the entire Generation, and major staff members are leaving.

On the other hand, no anime would be horrible for marketing. No manga shouldn’t effect the anime much since it mostly makes original storylines anyways, and if they wanted too they could just get a new staff members. TT has done a no anime strategy with their Bottleman franchise, but Bottleman and Beyblade were in entirely different situations.

Since DB is ending soon our answer should be coming shortly. Either way, I like that BU is further building upon the DB System.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - p0l1w4g06 - Mar. 05, 2022

I guess? I’m hoping we get, ummm, maybe more Defense/stamina rep for new motifs, as they’re sincerely lacking.