World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SpeedySuomi - Dec. 10, 2021

(Dec. 10, 2021  3:13 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  3:07 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Oh yeah, that would make sense. Then what new release would make sense to have 1 Armour?

The only thing I can think of is maybe an Achilles release? And use the 1 Armor like the 4A chassis where you can swap its orientation to affect the balance so it can go from Attack to Balance?

Deathscyther with that could be possible, or maybe Chronos.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Dec. 10, 2021

(Dec. 10, 2021  3:13 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  3:07 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Oh yeah, that would make sense. Then what new release would make sense to have 1 Armour?

The only thing I can think of is maybe an Achilles release? And use the 1 Armor like the 4A chassis where you can swap its orientation to affect the balance so it can go from Attack to Balance?

That would make sense. Either that or an 11 Armour, or just a rerelease of 0.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Kaizoku Burst - Dec. 10, 2021

(Dec. 10, 2021  3:19 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  3:13 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: The only thing I can think of is maybe an Achilles release? And use the 1 Armor like the 4A chassis where you can swap its orientation to affect the balance so it can go from Attack to Balance?

Deathscyther with that could be possible, or maybe Chronos.

Chronos would be an interesting one, definitely.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Dec. 10, 2021

1 with an unbalanced weight would probably make more sense with Deathscyther since its kinda known for its unbalanced nature or Chronos with its weight shift. Maybe Xcalibur too since it had the 1/1' disk at one point.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BladerSpryzen - Dec. 10, 2021

(Dec. 10, 2021  1:35 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Lol, funny how no one's talking about the possibility of getting 1, 4, 5, or 8 Armours...

Aaaaaaaanyway, these are my predictions for the new RBV:

Devil Valkyrie1 Over Metal Cycle-3 (L Gear)

Dynamite Belial2 Legacy Never-10 (F Gear)

Guilty Fafnir Giga Venture-6 (V Gear)

Vanish Bahamut Tapered Quattro-2

Astral Longinus Nexus High Orbit-7 (S Gear)

Galaxy Pegasus Shot (Black Sun Ver.)

Dragoon V2 Karma High Yeilding (Fire Blood Ver.)

The 4 5 and 8 armours are hasbro exclusive

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Cath - Dec. 10, 2021

The 1 armor would make the most sense with Xcalibur

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Cath - Dec. 11, 2021

(Dec. 07, 2021  3:59 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: speculation on the anime content

I'm expecting a new op in around ep 39-41 since from the leak we've gotten last month the new arc starts around there. now onto phenomeno pain do i think his the real big boss of this season definitely no there's been many indication where rashad is big boss as suppose to pain as for his role i have 0 idea what his suppose to do

I've been thinking lately that there's a high chance that after db or even in db final episode valt will retire since the burst anime has a lot of emphasis on the valt era is ending heck they even gave us next week an animation where valt cycle through from his past self. now on how he'll get to there is something that i recently thought of where valt looses to rashad again after he has ultimate then he realize that his time as the protagonist of his beyblade world or carrier as a blader has reach the very end and valt could be entrusting bell that role not like literally but like on a philosophical way which imo might be a good end to his story as a whole and then this is very much a whisful thinking but lets just continue at the end or one of the last episode of db we might see valt leaving valkyrie in a beyblade stadium and saying good bye to his partner.

He can just make another evolution of Valkyrie if he wants to continue. But if what you said were to be the case, it would be the saddest ending ever, idk If I'm ready for that.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Kiryu Kazuma - Dec. 11, 2021

My prediction for Random Booster Volume 27:

Guilty Spriggan Giga Metal Flugel -9

Dynamite Valkyrie1 Tapered Absorb' -2

Vanish Longinus Wheel Atomic' -3

Astral Fafnir Nexus Metal Bearing -6

Galaxy Pegasus Shot/Shot'? (White Version)

Dragoon V2 Ignition' (Red Version from the Movie)

Devil Belial Giga Karma High Reboot -0.

(Maybe this RB can give some new dash drivers like Absorb' and Atomic' or high versions)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - p0l1w4g06 - Dec. 28, 2021

Hoping TT can scrap the following
-Trying make a part that manipulates Up/Down Force
-Evolving the same old Bey
-Making something like 2D
And do the following
-Resurrect ded motifs
-Host more design a Bey contests
-Collab with Nintendo, Sega etc. to make limited edition layers..

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - StookyWaffles - Jan. 10, 2022

(Jan. 09, 2022  8:04 AM)StookyWaffles Wrote: There's a "leaked" fragment of concept art that shows a DB Kerbeus evolution, supposedly it's meant to be B-198
Prominence Valkyrie is meant to be B-195, and B-196 is meant to be another booster while B-197 is a RB apparently. I'm uncertain about there being another random booster since the all-recolour boosters are normally the last Random Boosters of the line (GT/Sparking had the Golden/Black and Gold RBs as their last Random Boosters)

Regarding the Kerbeus it seems to be essentially a right-spin Vanish, with eight rubber chain links that act like Vanish's shock absorbers. It's entirely possible that it was faked since the colouring of the rubber chains is incomplete and not all of the Bey is shown. Also the bey looks like it has the 6 armour.

Again, entirely possible that all this is fake/untrue but I thought it'd be worth sharing

Putting this in the 'speculation' thread but I'm going to guess that the Kerbeus core, if there is going to be a Kerbeus B-198 will have at least the rubber burst resistor like LuciferII due to the colouring on the Chip and the fact that it'd be strange to have a third gimmick-less Right-spin DB core

Also, we still have the question of a third OverDrive system Bey (if there will be one)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - p0l1w4g06 - Jan. 10, 2022

B-195Tongue_outrominence Valkyrie
B-196: Bigbang Genesis type shocker!
B-197(RB):Ressurect Wyvern (Just begone)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Koala Spriggan - Jan. 10, 2022

(Jan. 10, 2022  7:33 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: B-195Tongue_outrominence Valkyrie

Why didnt they put a black and red phoenix chip on Dynamie Valkyrie so u can have a "dead" prominence phoenix?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - marutti - Jan. 11, 2022

B-196 is Random Booster
B-197 is Attack type from leak

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - p0l1w4g06 - Jan. 11, 2022

(Jan. 11, 2022  12:09 AM)marutti Wrote:

B-196 is Random Booster
B-197 is Attack type from leak

So my big bang genesis type shocker was correct (like surprise! Gwyn is the main antagonist all aLong type)
Attack Beys: Deathscyther maybe, Xcalibur is just wishful thinking as it’s gonna be hard to put the sword gimmick, Nemesis, Kukulcan, Behemoth, Fenrir, Minoboros, Odin, Amaterios, Dragon, Hyperion are dark horses, Apocalypse obv not as it had its time already. Dumb theory=Belial III

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - KinkoUsagi - Jan. 11, 2022

I just want a few surprise returns and would love for them to continue DB.

Kukulcan, Evil Eye, Trident, Kerbeus, Xcalibur, Zeus, Salamander, Behemoth, Jinnius, or Aegis would all make me really, really happy. I'd be OK with Achilles (love it!), Dragon (eh, but it's popular), and Lucifer (LOVE it) if they want to upgrade popular Beyblades. Also, since they're Quaddrive, I'm assuming that disqualifies Nemesis and Ifrit, since the models come from TT. Sad, but what else can you do?

Just give Spriggan/Fafnir/Longinus/Valkyrie/Ragnaruk a break.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - The Blacknight - Jan. 11, 2022

Yea, everyone's saying old motifs, but what about brand new ones? I'd love a whole season of all/mostly brand new beys, so TT doesnt have to keep reusing gimmicks and stuff. imo the coolest gimmicks we've gotten recently are all the brand new ones. All might, Greatest Raphael, the gears, Lucifer's Wall, all the limit breaks, Infinite locks, Lock reverse, and electric drivers. those were all brand new gimmicks from brand new motifs(except dread but still) that were some of the coolest things ever. Usually, TT is just: Oh, we need a new bey? Lets make Bahamut. New gimmick? nah lets just make it an oval and call it a circle again. If we get a new, say, xcalibur, we all know there's gonna be a chunky metal sword on it, and the disc is gonna rotate to make it stronger at half burst. Oh and the driver is gonna be either metal or rubber, and obv a dash driver. Spiral Metal'? Assault Metal'? like cmon. It's gonna be the same recycled thing, and It's gonna be cool, but will anyone really care? like will anyone really want a new bey with the same gimmick we've been getting for 4 years? tbh it's 5 cause apocalypse. I'd honestly be happy with a new xcalibur but still, I want smth new, smth different. Also we prob gonna get a new xcalibur if they continue on with the whole ultimate thingy. ultimate was the culmination of every new gimmick added over the seasons, and every xcalibur iteration has been the same thing with one extra thing that made it better, so it would make sense.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - KinkoUsagi - Jan. 11, 2022

Honestly, new motifs are great. I loved Raphael and really appreciate that it's unique (including the gimmick). When TT does new motifs correctly, I appreciate it, but do I want Trident's layer gimmick on yet another new motif (ALA Poison Hydra)? No, no I do not.

If they're going to go for new, I want thought and creativity. I would also love more Middle-Eastern/Philippino/South-Asian-inspired Beyblades. There are so many gods and mythological monsters, I don't need to see a third Poseidon, Dragoon, or white tiger. Let's branch out. And if they're not going to give us upgrades to the Beyblades, please don't steal their gimmicks and call it 'new'.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - p0l1w4g06 - Jan. 11, 2022

(Jan. 11, 2022  1:55 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Honestly, new motifs are great. I loved Raphael and really appreciate that it's unique (including the gimmick). When TT does new motifs correctly, I appreciate it, but do I want Trident's layer gimmick on yet another new motif (ALA Poison Hydra)? No, no I do not.

If they're going to go for new, I want thought and creativity. I would also love more Middle-Eastern/Philippino/South-Asian-inspired Beyblades. There are so many gods and mythological monsters, I don't need to see a third Poseidon, Dragoon, or white tiger. Let's branch out. And if they're not going to give us upgrades to the Beyblades, please don't steal their gimmicks and call it 'new'.

Basically some of @RegalHyperus creations in a nutshell: new motifs, but the ability is steal is there, but is kinda like a Echo fighter. Though they an take the gimmick and change it slightly, like how semi-clones in smash work.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GHero - Jan. 12, 2022

I think it's time I start looking towards Gen 4 since after the next season finishes it's just a couple year hiatus away. I think the future might be more metal. Generation 1 had heavy integrations of metal and eventually went almost fully metal. Generation 2 followed up on this, and also had almost fully metal. Burst started with more plastic like material but over the year we've been seeing more and more metal integration, so I think Generation 4 also having large amounts of metal integration is very likely, at least by the 3rd Season (like G Revolution and Turbo).

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GHero - Jan. 17, 2022

Here is a super rough mock up for how I would reinvent the way Burst Beyblades battle for a soft reboot akin to Zero-G

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: JKeNHkx.png][/font]

At first I just considered bringing back the Magnacore technology but to truly make the entire experience feel different I decided to also change the way the Beyblades would interact with the stadium, and I thought of this.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Cat-Daddy - Jan. 19, 2022

i had no knowledge of magnacore then looked it up, and found it interesting.... previously, when thinking about what could the next phase of beyblades, the first thing that came to mind was magnets.

something like full metal beyblades like the Metal series, but can burst....attached together via magnets? GHero - i like that idea of magnets in the stadium....
i dunno could be interesting. polarities and different strengths of magnets....

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - the breaker - Jan. 20, 2022

the stronger the magnet the harder to burst

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GHero - Jan. 22, 2022

Here's how I would have executed an international release for Beyblade Burst, trying to take into account this like budget limitations. This is just part 1 of many, I don't want to do the others now.

This would start with Turbo since The Dual Layers and Switchstrike systems were done very well in my experience.

Beyblade Burst Turbo: The Counter System

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GHero - Jan. 23, 2022

(Jan. 22, 2022  8:46 PM)GHero Wrote: Here's how I would have executed an international release for Beyblade Burst, trying to take into account this like budget limitations. This is just part 1 of many, I don't want to do the others now.

This would start with Turbo since The Dual Layers and Switchstrike systems were done very well in my experience.

Beyblade Burst Turbo: The Counter System

Part 2

Beyblade Burst Rise: The Drift System

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - p0l1w4g06 - Jan. 24, 2022

Honestly, I hope TT would give up on gimmicks that don't work too much, like Ragnaruk's wings, discs that manipulate Up/Down Force, Hard Rubber, Bound Attack etc.