World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - StookyWaffles - Sep. 30, 2021

The silhouette of the B-192 booster has been leaked, seems lopsided and it’s a very bizarre shape. Looks like it has spikes on one side, a protrusion at the top and maybe more spikes on the other side? The shape seems bizarre, doesn’t remind me of anything off the top of my head. New motif perhaps?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Sep. 30, 2021

(Sep. 30, 2021  3:37 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote: The silhouette of the B-192 booster has been leaked, seems lopsided and it’s a very bizarre shape. Looks like it has spikes on one side, a protrusion at the top and maybe more spikes on the other side? The shape seems bizarre, doesn’t remind me of anything off the top of my head. New motif perhaps?

I dont know if it Rashad Bey or not, it doesnt looks like an attack type more like defense type. Also there is possibility a character change their bey type eg: basara from balance to defense

Also its feels like variant lucifer shape tho

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - KnightFan1115 - Oct. 04, 2021

Take this with a grain of salt because it’s not official. This is supposedly a new Lucifer and Lane is rumored to be returning in a few episodes

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 04, 2021

(Oct. 04, 2021  4:10 PM)KnightFan1115 Wrote: Take this with a grain of salt because it’s not official. This is supposedly a new Lucifer and Lane is rumored to be returning in a few episodes

I highly doubt it'll be Lucifer. If Hikaru and Hyuga aren't returning then there really isnt any possibility of Lane returning either.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Oct. 04, 2021

(Oct. 04, 2021  9:25 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Is this the official B-192?

Please delete it. No leaked image allowed on this site.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - KnightFan1115 - Oct. 04, 2021

(Oct. 04, 2021  4:14 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  4:10 PM)KnightFan1115 Wrote: Take this with a grain of salt because it’s not official. This is supposedly a new Lucifer and Lane is rumored to be returning in a few episodes

I highly doubt it'll be Lucifer. If Hikaru and Hyuga aren't returning then there really isnt any possibility of Lane returning either.

I saw on Instagram that he’s battling Bell in episode 31-32

This is what I saw (again not confirmed to be final names):

Episode 30: Bell’s Revenge! Prominence Phoenix!
Episode 31: New Lucifer! The Violet Jet Sun!
Episode 32: Bell vs. Lain! The Destructive Battle!

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 05, 2021

(Oct. 04, 2021  4:18 PM)KnightFan1115 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  4:14 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I highly doubt it'll be Lucifer. If Hikaru and Hyuga aren't returning then there really isnt any possibility of Lane returning either.

I saw on Instagram that he’s battling Bell in episode 31-32

Those are highly likely to be fake as there hasn't been any news of Lane returning nor a new Lucifer. All signs point to the new bey being Rashads new bey like him breaking Belial and his new outfit change in the recent episode, B-192 is definitely Glory Regnar (which was found in a Hasbro listing). If it is Lucifer then fair played but i think it's pretty obvious due to the anime that Rashad is going to get his new bey and soon.

Lets also not forget that the outline of the teaser is also silver whereas a DB Lucifer would most likely have a purple or magenta outline

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - KnightFan1115 - Oct. 05, 2021

(Oct. 05, 2021  12:11 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  4:18 PM)KnightFan1115 Wrote: I saw on Instagram that he’s battling Bell in episode 31-32

Those are highly likely to be fake as there hasn't been any news of Lane returning nor a new Lucifer. All signs point to the new bey being Rashads new bey like him breaking Belial and his new outfit change in the recent episode, B-192 is definitely Glory Regnar (which was found in a Hasbro listing). If it is Lucifer then fair played but i think it's pretty obvious due to the anime that Rashad is going to get his new bey and soon.

Lets also not forget that the outline of the teaser is also silver whereas a DB Lucifer would most likely have a purple or magenta outline

I’m gonna be honest. Glory Regnar being the name is super suspicious despite the R and G matching because we already have a Guilty blade. Also the info is from a trusted source and we don’t even know anything about the booster other than the overdrive system. Could I be wrong? Quite possibly. But it’s a typical time Lucius could release.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 05, 2021

(Oct. 05, 2021  1:14 AM)KnightFan1115 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2021  12:11 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Those are highly likely to be fake as there hasn't been any news of Lane returning nor a new Lucifer. All signs point to the new bey being Rashads new bey like him breaking Belial and his new outfit change in the recent episode, B-192 is definitely Glory Regnar (which was found in a Hasbro listing). If it is Lucifer then fair played but i think it's pretty obvious due to the anime that Rashad is going to get his new bey and soon.

I’m gonna be honest. Glory Regnar being the name is super suspicious despite the R and G matching because we already have a Guilty blade. Also the info is from a trusted source and we don’t even know anything about the booster other than the overdrive system. Could I be wrong? Quite possibly. But it’s a typical time Lucius could release.

Guilty existing in terms of naming scheme is now irrelevant as we now have 3 blades that start with D which are Dynamite, Devil (Albeit its initials are Dv) and Dangerous which its initials are unknown but it will most likely be 2 letters like Devil. and another thing is that Lucifer which wouldn't have a major role in the story anyway, it just doesn't make sense for it to get an OverDrive system bey especially when we know that Lane isn't gonna return unless the Asahi brothers do and they pretty much have no chance of returning.

Also pay attention to the outline in the teaser, the outline is silver/white whereas Lucifer would be purple or maybe even magenta.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - KnightFan1115 - Oct. 05, 2021

(Oct. 05, 2021  1:21 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2021  1:14 AM)KnightFan1115 Wrote: I’m gonna be honest. Glory Regnar being the name is super suspicious despite the R and G matching because we already have a Guilty blade. Also the info is from a trusted source and we don’t even know anything about the booster other than the overdrive system. Could I be wrong? Quite possibly. But it’s a typical time Lucius could release.

Guilty existing in terms of naming scheme is now irrelevant as we now have 3 blades that start with D which are Dynamite, Devil (Albeit its initials are Dv) and Dangerous which its initials are unknown but it will most likely be 2 letters like Devil. and another thing is that Lucifer which wouldn't have a major role in the story anyway, it just doesn't make sense for it to get an OverDrive system bey especially when we know that Lane isn't gonna return unless the Asahi brothers do and they pretty much have no chance of returning.

Also pay attention to the outline in the teaser, the outline is silver/white whereas Lucifer would be purple or maybe even magenta.
Okay so I checked back with my source. He said to wait until the episode 30 trailer comes. Like Phenomeno could easily pull a Shu and show up, have a battle, and we see him later on. Then they could immediately turn the focus to Lain. Now do I think he’s back, not confident. But could he, not impossible

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Oct. 05, 2021

(Oct. 05, 2021  4:10 PM)KnightFan1115 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2021  1:21 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Guilty existing in terms of naming scheme is now irrelevant as we now have 3 blades that start with D which are Dynamite, Devil (Albeit its initials are Dv) and Dangerous which its initials are unknown but it will most likely be 2 letters like Devil. and another thing is that Lucifer which wouldn't have a major role in the story anyway, it just doesn't make sense for it to get an OverDrive system bey especially when we know that Lane isn't gonna return unless the Asahi brothers do and they pretty much have no chance of returning.

Okay so I checked back with my source. He said to wait until the episode 30 trailer comes. Like Phenomeno could easily pull a Shu and show up, have a battle, and we see him later on. Then they could immediately turn the focus to Lain. Now do I think he’s back, not confident. But could he, not impossible

Not gonna happen, lane is irrelevant to the plot. Even aiga or drum makes better sense. I dont think anyone other than 4 legendary will appear

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Oct. 06, 2021

I wish I the meta would allow me to use more defensive combos

If the opposite spin never existed the LAD meta wouldn’t be a problem.

It was cool when it was only one bey

And then came Fafnir Polish Atomic

What if there was a no left spin format?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 蒼井バルト - Oct. 06, 2021

(Oct. 04, 2021  4:15 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  9:25 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Is this the official B-192?

Please delete it. No leaked image allowed on this site.

Sorry, I do not know, I delete

About these...

[/quote]

Are titles official??

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Oct. 06, 2021

(Oct. 06, 2021  10:43 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Sorry, I do not know, I delete

About these...

Are titles official??
Those are most likely fake the episode leak should come on friday and i mean look at the first one "bell's revenge, prominence phoenix" like what bell only has vengace for rashad and pain hasnt even been esthablised yet

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 蒼井バルト - Oct. 06, 2021

(Oct. 06, 2021  11:11 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2021  10:43 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Sorry, I do not know, I delete

About these...

Are titles official??
Those are most likely fake the episode leak should come on friday and i mean look at the first one "bell's revenge, prominence phoenix" like what bell only has vengace for rashad and pain hasnt even been esthablised yet

Thank you for the information :-)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TheRogueBlader - Oct. 06, 2021

(Oct. 06, 2021  1:15 AM)Orbit Wrote: I wish I the meta would allow me to use more defensive combos

Well, for 1 thing it’s not leftspins that cause it, it’s just that they were the spin released after rightspin. Having a all right, or a all leftspin is the same thing no LAD. 
But I completely agree, LAD is the meta right now and it’s not balanced because of it. LAD is just like same spin now, they’re equally as important because you’re 50%likely to face a same spin opponent, and you have a 50% chance to face a opposite spin opponent. 
Because people just use 2 LAD beys in a deck, they just choose the opposite spin to their opponent. In the first stage people tend to use something like zone’+z or bearing that has a mix of stamina and LAD rather than thinking about what their opponent has used in the past, present, and is likely to use now. There’s all these types like mixed attack, burst defense, balance, KO defense, etc… and they’re not having a chance to be used because people just rely on LAD. 
That’s why I enjoy limited a bit more than standard:
1- I don’t have to keep up with people getting new releases in limited since they came out 2 years ago but in standard I can’t get most of the stuff that comes out
2- In limited things like generate and mixed attack and unique drivers like Octa and stuff are used more.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Bl4ck-Ou7 - Oct. 14, 2021

(Apr. 03, 2021  1:30 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Hi everyone! I was trying to make some guesses concerning the upcoming characters' Beys, and I thought it would be nice to share them with you all ! Have a nice reading.

From what I've found, "Raksha" is translated in "defense" in my language. But I also found this on wikipedia:
Raksha [...] means "to protect, guard, take care of, tend, rule, govern, to keep, not to divulge, to preserve, save, keep away from, spare, to avoid, to observe or to beware of, an evil spirit/a demon". In the Vedas it refers to the evil tendencies that continuously afflict humanity.

Which is very interesting considering the demon theme related to Belial and more or Less Solomon.
Here's a guess: he would use a "Raphael" Bey, who is an archangel, so meant to fight demons.

If they want to continue to explore Ars Goetia (from which Belial, Bael and Forneus are from, inspired about a medieval myth about Solomon summoning demons) they could also use "Raum" or "Ronove", but to me it seems a bit unlikely to happen.

And as the reference in his name, his Bey would be a defense Bey.
----------
Concerning Suiryu Basara, his last name is composed of the kanjis of "green" and "dragon". I searched a bit for dragons beginning with a "B" and I found Bolla and Balaur, from respectively albanian mythology and romanian folklore.

Ideas that they could explore: Bakunawa (Philipinese mythology) or even Bheithir from Celtic Mythology.
Some Wyverns also have a name in B, but it's really not likely to happen as the names aren't famous and not appealing at all.

But the more likely idea to happen to me would be "Basilic" a legendary snake in the greek mythology.
Or I even thought about "Balmung" the sword used by Siegfried to kill a dragon.
Basara already using a balance Bey and given that we already have other types represented among the main characters, his Bey would logically be a balance-type.

So, here are my little investigations, I hope you liked it!
 I'm so glad that one of my prediction is good again ! 
I already predicted Bael/Belial/Belzebuth one year before
And today confirmed my prediction of Raphaël (in early April) haha
My pleasure lies in small victories 😌

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - LJ-Blader - Oct. 14, 2021

My wishful thinking, That Raphael’s gimmick works…

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - The Blacknight - Oct. 15, 2021

(Oct. 06, 2021  4:18 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2021  1:15 AM)Orbit Wrote: I wish I the meta would allow me to use more defensive combos

Well, for 1 thing it’s not leftspins that cause it, it’s just that they were the spin released after rightspin. Having a all right, or a all leftspin is the same thing no LAD. 
But I completely agree, LAD is the meta right now and it’s not balanced because of it. LAD is just like same spin now, they’re equally as important because you’re 50%likely to face a same spin opponent, and you have a 50% chance to face a opposite spin opponent. 
Because people just use 2 LAD beys in a deck, they just choose the opposite spin to their opponent. In the first stage people tend to use something like zone’+z or bearing that has a mix of stamina and LAD rather than thinking about what their opponent has used in the past, present, and is likely to use now. There’s all these types like mixed attack, burst defense, balance, KO defense, etc… and they’re not having a chance to be used because people just rely on LAD. 
1- I don’t have to keep up with people getting new releases in limited since they came out 2 years ago but in standard I can’t get most of the stuff that comes out
2- In limited things like generate and mixed attack and unique drivers like Octa and stuff are used more.

Lad is life after death not spin equalization, lad with things like revolve and bearing and atomic were as just as common before spriggan and fafnir as after. The only real difference is that lad can be used to enhance spin equalization, but you can have a long stamina battle with 2 rights and 2 lefts. The real aggressor is weight and burst resistance, as weight increases stamina and the greater your burst resistance the less likely you are to explode before outlasting your opponent. Ofc things like friction and height play a role as well, but all this to say that spin equalization and lad just work together well, but neither is the direct cause of the other. Remove one, and that really wont affect the other, there are great high attack drivers for spin equalization(evolution, drift, hold, destroy, venture+v, etc) and there are good lad/stamina parts that work in same spin(over, tempest, dynamite +F, bearing’, etc). I don’t think making an all left or right spin will change much, so i agree with the rougeblader, in that and limited and classic eliminates most of the the lad threat without absolutely murdering the point of standard. We do need a broken pure defense part, like a broken version of quest

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TheRogueBlader - Oct. 15, 2021

(Oct. 15, 2021  3:13 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2021  4:18 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Well, for 1 thing it’s not leftspins that cause it, it’s just that they were the spin released after rightspin. Having a all right, or a all leftspin is the same thing no LAD. 

Lad is life after death not spin equalization, lad with things like revolve and bearing and atomic were as just as common before spriggan and fafnir as after. The only real difference is that lad can be used to enhance spin equalization, but you can have a long stamina battle with 2 rights and 2 lefts. The real aggressor is weight and burst resistance, as weight increases stamina and the greater your burst resistance the less likely you are to explode before outlasting your opponent. Ofc things like friction and height play a role as well, but all this to say that spin equalization and lad just work together well, but neither is the direct cause of the other. Remove one, and that really wont affect the other, there are great high attack drivers for spin equalization(evolution, drift, hold, destroy, venture+v, etc) and there are good lad/stamina parts that work in same spin(over, tempest, dynamite +F, bearing’, etc). I don’t think making an all left or right spin will change much, so i agree with the rougeblader, in that and limited and classic eliminates most of the the lad threat without absolutely murdering the point of standard. We do need a broken pure defense part, like a broken version of quest

Yeah I know LAD isn’t equalization. 
Yeah I know that too. LAD enhances spin equalization. That’s why drift is better than spiral for LAD. 
The burst resistance and weigt thing is true, but in LAD none of that matters. I would explain the physics of bursting and how by a bey spinning slower it’s reducing recoil and taking less damage but that’d take to long. But by weak launching 2 opposite spin beys which is usually what occurs in a LAD match, LAD is the only thing that will save you. 
Yeah friction and height play a role, and I agree with the rest of what you say, but evolution isn’t good for spin equalization just to say that since you put in in the spin equalization for attack drivers. You say friction plays a role which is true, but evolution is the literal definition of friction. A large thick rubber block will not reduce friction, it’ll do the opposite. 
I agree. 
Yeah we do need a pure defense part. Technically if you awaken keep’ it could be a burst defense/KO defense driver all in one with decent stamina. I like using some combos on unite’ in limited for a anti-attack, defensive, stamina kind of situation.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - The Blacknight - Oct. 15, 2021

(Oct. 15, 2021  3:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  3:13 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Lad is life after death not spin equalization, lad with things like revolve and bearing and atomic were as just as common before spriggan and fafnir as after. The only real difference is that lad can be used to enhance spin equalization, but you can have a long stamina battle with 2 rights and 2 lefts. The real aggressor is weight and burst resistance, as weight increases stamina and the greater your burst resistance the less likely you are to explode before outlasting your opponent. Ofc things like friction and height play a role as well, but all this to say that spin equalization and lad just work together well, but neither is the direct cause of the other. Remove one, and that really wont affect the other, there are great high attack drivers for spin equalization(evolution, drift, hold, destroy, venture+v, etc) and there are good lad/stamina parts that work in same spin(over, tempest, dynamite +F, bearing’, etc). I don’t think making an all left or right spin will change much, so i agree with the rougeblader, in that and limited and classic eliminates most of the the lad threat without absolutely murdering the point of standard. We do need a broken pure defense part, like a broken version of quest

Yeah I know LAD isn’t equalization. 
Yeah I know that too. LAD enhances spin equalization. That’s why drift is better than spiral for LAD. 
The burst resistance and weigt thing is true, but in LAD none of that matters. I would explain the physics of bursting and how by a bey spinning slower it’s reducing recoil and taking less damage but that’d take to long. But by weak launching 2 opposite spin beys which is usually what occurs in a LAD match, LAD is the only thing that will save you. 
Yeah friction and height play a role, and I agree with the rest of what you say, but evolution isn’t good for spin equalization just to say that since you put in in the spin equalization for attack drivers. You say friction plays a role which is true, but evolution is the literal definition of friction. A large thick rubber block will not reduce friction, it’ll do the opposite. 
I agree. 
Yeah we do need a pure defense part. Technically if you awaken keep’ it could be a burst defense/KO defense driver all in one with decent stamina. I like using some combos on unite’ in limited for a anti-attack, defensive, stamina kind of situation.

I was agreeing with you the whole time lol, but evolution’s awakening is good for lad, in that it’s quite flat and it can stand up on its own

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TheRogueBlader - Oct. 15, 2021

(Oct. 15, 2021  4:00 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  3:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah I know LAD isn’t equalization. 
I agree. 

I was agreeing with you the whole time lol, but evolution’s awakening is good for lad, in that it’s quite flat and it can stand up on its own
Oh, lol ok. Evolution’ is a good driver and all, I love it, but it only has more LAD than things like xtreme or nothing so it’s not actually good for LAD. It just beats really bad drivers in opposite spin.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GodzillaFan101 - Nov. 02, 2021

wizard fafnir driver aint that good either

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beybladedb - Nov. 02, 2021

(Nov. 02, 2021  3:27 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: wizard fafnir driver aint that good either

what are you talking about rise is so popular as a lad driver plz do testing before you make such claims.
you can run it on a dynamite combo with ov rise and 7/8 times your going to the top 8
I used it in two tournaments with it I got 4th and 2nd as my single bey used in the first 5 rounds

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GodzillaFan101 - Nov. 02, 2021

(Nov. 02, 2021  4:11 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2021  3:27 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: wizard fafnir driver aint that good either

what are you talking about rise is so popular as a lad driver plz do testing before you make such claims.
you can run it on a dynamite combo with ov rise and 7/8 times your going to the top 8
I used it in two tournaments with it I got 4th and 2nd as my single bey used in the first 5 rounds

stop quoting my comments in a negative way