World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Sep. 01, 2021

(Sep. 01, 2021  9:22 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: So Any News web Ifrit is coming?

probably in October as the Special Starter. The All In One Set seems to have a Valkyrie looking bey, a Savior Recolor and a round bey which is probably Rock Bison

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - LegendJustice - Sep. 01, 2021

(Sep. 01, 2021  9:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2021  9:22 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: So Any News web Ifrit is coming?

probably in October as the Special Starter. The All In One Set seems to have a Valkyrie looking bey, a Savior Recolor and a round bey which is probably Rock Bison

Okay In the wiki it says it's releasing in October in Japan to.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - Sep. 01, 2021

(Sep. 01, 2021  9:27 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2021  9:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: probably in October as the Special Starter. The All In One Set seems to have a Valkyrie looking bey, a Savior Recolor and a round bey which is probably Rock Bison

Okay In the wiki it says it's releasing in October in Japan to.
Yeah, Apparently both are releasing in October.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - LegendJustice - Sep. 01, 2021

(Sep. 01, 2021  9:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2021  9:27 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Okay In the wiki it says it's releasing in October in Japan to.
Yeah, Apparently both are releasing in October.

Okay.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeyCrafter - Sep. 02, 2021

(Sep. 01, 2021  9:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i have a feeling TT will release Ifrit the way all other TT DB Beys are and Hasbro will release Ifritor their way. i feel like Ifrit appearing in the anime as a hasbey is merely a coincidence or whoever is making the anime is just screwing around with the "Hasbro Haters".

I believe its so that the anime can advertise the Quadrive gimmick when the anime gets localized, since the stadium gimmick has nothing to do with the driver gimmick this time around.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dodgest - Sep. 02, 2021

Maybe someday we will get a bey with metal in the attack layer becides spriggan.

Maybe the quad drive layers & drivers will be the next TT beys in 2022. We need: a Orbit metal, high driver with a metal lock & a metal tip, it could be called " metal *insert name here* high metal dash". I wish we could get some recolors of the electric drivers. I also would like TT to come out with a Rashad launcher & a Vari Ares remake

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Sep. 02, 2021

New leak with concept design, in B-191 Sp starter set we get Final Belial Evolution, New DB phoenix, and Savior Perseus.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dread hades12 - Sep. 02, 2021

So phi might actually be returning!

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeySkozo Raky - Sep. 02, 2021

(Sep. 02, 2021  12:25 PM)WickedHero Wrote: New leak with concept design, in B-191 Sp starter set we get Final Belial Evolution, New DB phoenix, and Savior Perseus.
Wait! From where do you have these new information? Also if there's the Perseus Core getting released, then that's pretty cool. Also an interesting thing with the Phoenix Evo. Definitely it is!

(Sep. 02, 2021  12:29 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: So phi might actually be returning!

Probably like Lord Spriggan scenario

(Sep. 02, 2021  12:47 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2021  12:25 PM)WickedHero Wrote: New leak with concept design, in B-191 Sp starter set we get Final Belial Evolution, New DB phoenix, and Savior Perseus.
Wait! From where do you have these new information? Also if there's the Perseus Core getting released, then that's pretty cool. Also an interesting thing with the Phoenix Evo. Definitely it is!

Cant tell yet, but definitely legit, it like the concept art for Astral and Guilty case.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - StookyWaffles - Sep. 02, 2021

(Sep. 02, 2021  1:13 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2021  12:29 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: So phi might actually be returning!

Probably like Lord Spriggan scenario

(Sep. 02, 2021  12:47 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Wait! From where do you have these new information? Also if there's the Perseus Core getting released, then that's pretty cool. Also an interesting thing with the Phoenix Evo. Definitely it is!

Cant tell yet, but definitely legit, it like the concept art for Astral and Guilty case.

I'm skeptical about a Belial evolution already, as well as a Perseus core rerelease. TT normally likes to wait awhile before releasing a rare part in a standard set, eg Solomon and the Goku weight. Longinus' combo sheet has an advertisement for the golden Dynamite Perseus, it wouldn't be a sensible marketing strategy to release Perseus so soon. 

As for the Belial evolution, the last bey to release will include the part needed to make the ultimate form of Belial, they even made a special box for it. It wouldn't make sense for Bell to make a new bey or have Dynamite break already. Even from a storytelling perspective, it doesn't really make sense. Who would even break Dynamite? Lui probably won't, as Belial will have made the L gear to counter/replicate Longinus, and having Bell lose by his bey breaking wouldn't make much sense. If Rashad's going to beat Bell, they've already battled and Rashad won by a Burst, with Awakened savior Valkyrie. Bell's added two new upgrades to his Bey in the meantime, and it would be a bit weird to lose to Rashad again after making all those Gears. If Belial does evolve, I'd suspect it'd be after Rashad makes his own, unique Bey and then breaks Belial. 

As for the concept art, the Phoenix art doesn't line up with the silhouette, and one interesting thing I noticed:
In every piece of official Beyblade concept art I've seen, the concept art has been of the layer (or layer, chip, weight etc) ONLY and not any other part. This concept art for both Phoenix and Belial include the disc prongs in the design, so they're probably not real. 

*Note - NeedForSpeed reminded me that Guilty's concept art did in fact have disc prongs. I'm still uncertain whether that concept art was real (it was in high mode, which the other concept arts (Belial and Spriggan) were not)

Of course, I could be wrong, but I really don't think that the concept art and the Belial Evo, Phoenix, and Perseus set rumour has any ground.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MWF - Sep. 02, 2021

A Belial upgrade would probably be the Devil Blade. If I were to guess a story reason for the Devil Blade it could be that Dynamite couldn't handle all the gears and broke. Bell rebuilt Dynamite to get rid of that weakness and created the Devil Blade.

With the whole gimmick of Bell creating gear to improve Dynamite, it doesn't make sense to just abandon Dynamite Belial for a new Belial.

Maybe we will get a Belial2 core but any upgrade would probably just be the Devil blade.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - UnseenBurst - Sep. 02, 2021

(Sep. 02, 2021  2:34 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2021  1:13 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Probably like Lord Spriggan scenario

I'm skeptical about a Belial evolution already, as well as a Perseus core rerelease. TT normally likes to wait awhile before releasing a rare part in a standard set, eg Solomon and the Goku weight. Longinus' combo sheet has an advertisement for the golden Dynamite Perseus, it wouldn't be a sensible marketing strategy to release Perseus so soon. 

As for the Belial evolution, the last bey to release will include the part needed to make the ultimate form of Belial, they even made a special box for it. It wouldn't make sense for Bell to make a new bey or have Dynamite break already. Even from a storytelling perspective, it doesn't really make sense. Who would even break Dynamite? Lui probably won't, as Belial will have made the L gear to counter/replicate Longinus, and having Bell lose by his bey breaking wouldn't make much sense. If Rashad's going to beat Bell, they've already battled and Rashad won by a Burst, with Awakened savior Valkyrie. Bell's added two new upgrades to his Bey in the meantime, and it would be a bit weird to lose to Rashad again after making all those Gears. If Belial does evolve, I'd suspect it'd be after Rashad makes his own, unique Bey and then breaks Belial. 

As for the concept art, the Phoenix art doesn't line up with the silhouette, and one interesting thing I noticed:
In every piece of official Beyblade concept art I've seen, the concept art has been of the layer (or layer, chip, weight etc) ONLY and not any other part. This concept art for both Phoenix and Belial include the disc prongs in the design, so they're probably not real. 

Of course, I could be wrong, but I really don't think that the concept art and the Belial Evo, Phoenix, and Perseus set rumour has any ground.

It's actually possible Rashad could get his own Bey and out of vengeance he could break Belial

Lol after all this set, i just hope rashad bey end up in booster, cause i dont have any money for set

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - FENlX - Sep. 03, 2021

Imo, by using the L gear Belial only option to use High Mode, don't sure bout this, but so far we've seen in the anime both High and Low Mode have weakness ex: battle of Bell and Ranzo.

Consider Rashad's Bey already DB Bey, may he connected to Valkyrie and defeat Bell, still not revealed all the potential that Rashad has.

By evolving Belial, Bell thought everything he need is absolute power to defeat his opponent, breaking Rashad Valkyrie, then Rashad get his unique bey and has revenge to Bel.

At the end of the story Bell  improve his technique to match the incredible power of Belial.

(Sep. 03, 2021  5:47 AM)FENlX Wrote: Imo, by using the L gear Belial only option to use High Mode, don't sure bout this, but so far we've seen in the anime both High and Low Mode have weakness ex: battle of Bell and Ranzo.

Consider Rashad's Bey already DB Bey, may he connected to Valkyrie and defeat Bell, still not revealed all the potential that Rashad has.

By evolving Belial, Bell thought everything he need is absolute power to defeat his opponent, breaking Rashad Valkyrie, then Rashad get his unique bey and has revenge to Bel.

At the end of the story Bell  improve his technique to match the incredible power of Belial.

But this is just thinking & speculation

Phi appearance? Not sure yet, even Lord Spriggan released, did stated that it belong to Shu in GT?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dodgest - Sep. 03, 2021

I wonder why TT never made a pink or White painted disk¿

The devil layer would make the most sense since it looks epic. I would've thought perseus would've been with an owner like Solomon. Savior Perseus wouldn't be in the show. I hope we do get infinit in the stadium set or the Nov starter. Maybe someday we will get a 2 bey combo like Master Dragon someday.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - toastdkiwi - Sep. 07, 2021

I’d like to think that if Ifrit came back as a DB Bey, we would get to see other older-layer beys being remade. Personally I’d love to see Deep Chaos remade or Gigant Gaia. I feel like they both had cool gimmicks and seeing them as DB beys would be cool

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Sep. 09, 2021

With episode 29 coming title as Dangerous Belial, it is safe to confirm Belial Final Evolution.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - CrazyAries - Sep. 13, 2021

I have a theory that Dangerous Belial can still use all the evolution Gears.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BlackHazard - Sep. 13, 2021

(Sep. 13, 2021  7:00 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I have a theory that Dangerous Belial can still use all the evolution Gears.

Yeah I think the CoroCoro chapter that came out earlier did confirm that Dangerous can use all the gears

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Attila - Sep. 13, 2021

Hot Take : Im telling yall tt is killing its own meta like its peak ruined rn. Attack types cant even compete in today’s meta nowadays. Im calling for a new format now lmao

You could say guilty could compete but that itself is also super broken and destroys and chips off beys. Me myself im just too scared to face it off against my beys mf will take off all the rubber on vanish lmao.

Idk about yall but prepared to have bearing’ vs bearing’ 200 times 💀.

Also did u guys see the new bahamut man that looks sick 🤩

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - toastdkiwi - Sep. 14, 2021

(Sep. 13, 2021  10:10 PM)Attila Wrote: Hot Take : Im telling yall tt is killing its own meta like its peak ruined rn. Attack types cant even compete in today’s meta nowadays. Im calling for a new format now lmao

You could say guilty could compete but that itself is also super broken and destroys and chips off beys. Me myself im just too scared to face it off against my beys mf will take off all the rubber on vanish lmao.

I completely disagree and I think saying that the meta is ruined is childish (no offense to you, I’m speaking broadly).

I much prefer a meta where people actually have to think for more than 12 seconds about which parts will have the best LAD or burst resistance and overall spin time than one where Rage Helios 2 dominates every match. Plus, it brings back old parts that didn’t get much of a spot light in their own generations, which is a great thing for people who just have parts in a box that never got good use.

People complain about the meta being ruined because the battles are “boring”???. That doesn’t ruin a meta, it just changes it, and if anything it opens the opportunity for people to try different parts that they might not have thought of using to maybe bring attack types back into the game. It’s downright lazy to just exclaim “We need a new meta!!” without first exhausting every resource available to try and balance it.

Heck, this combo isn’t even that good but I found that if you get a heavy energy layer on a 1A chassis and the Universe driver it stands but to most DB beys pretty well. I was able to knock out Vanish Bahamut with the Drift driver pretty consistently. People just have to try something new, rather than complaining or waiting for one of the big names to do it.

A meta that is somewhat boring isn’t a broken meta, it’s a chance to make it more exciting.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Sep. 14, 2021

I have a very very strong feeling that b-192 booster will be rashad's bey since

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - WickedHero - Sep. 14, 2021

(Sep. 14, 2021  7:48 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I have a very very strong feeling that b-192  booster will be rashad's bey since

Nice, If not 192 then its 193. i wonder will Rashad also have over drive system?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - HyperSpriggan - Sep. 14, 2021

(Sep. 14, 2021  6:16 AM)toastdkiwi Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2021  10:10 PM)Attila Wrote: Hot Take : Im telling yall tt is killing its own meta like its peak ruined rn. Attack types cant even compete in today’s meta nowadays. Im calling for a new format now lmao

I completely disagree and I think saying that the meta is ruined is childish (no offense to you, I’m speaking broadly).

I much prefer a meta where people actually have to think for more than 12 seconds about which parts will have the best LAD or burst resistance and overall spin time than one where Rage Helios 2 dominates every match. Plus, it brings back old parts that didn’t get much of a spot light in their own generations, which is a great thing for people who just have parts in a box that never got good use.

People complain about the meta being ruined because the battles are “boring”???. That doesn’t ruin a meta, it just changes it, and if anything it opens the opportunity for people to try different parts that they might not have thought of using to maybe bring attack types back into the game. It’s downright lazy to just exclaim “We need a new meta!!” without first exhausting every resource available to try and balance it.

Heck, this combo isn’t even that good but I found that if you  get a heavy energy layer on a 1A chassis and the Universe driver it stands but to most DB beys pretty well. I was able to knock out Vanish Bahamut with the Drift driver pretty consistently. People just have to try something new, rather than complaining or waiting for one of the big names to do it.

A meta that is somewhat boring isn’t a broken meta, it’s a chance to make it more exciting.

I disagree with your disagreement. 
Firstly, Bearing WAS in the spotlight. Spriggan Requiem was banned almost solely because of Bearing, together with Requiem's good teeth. Later on, it also became one of the top life after death drivers in the metagame. Bearing's weak teeth was what allowed it to be somewhat balanced. It NEEDED bad teeth. Did you see that in Limited, they banned Hasbro's Bearing just because it had a normal spring? What do you think Bearing' would do? There would be almost no risk in using Bearing, and since bursts are not happening, it would win most opposite spin matches and also a decent amount of same spin ones (as it can't be burst).

(Sep. 14, 2021  9:17 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  6:16 AM)toastdkiwi Wrote: I completely disagree and I think saying that the meta is ruined is childish (no offense to you, I’m speaking broadly).

Heck, this combo isn’t even that good but I found that if you  get a heavy energy layer on a 1A chassis and the Universe driver it stands but to most DB beys pretty well. I was able to knock out Vanish Bahamut with the Drift driver pretty consistently. People just have to try something new, rather than complaining or waiting for one of the big names to do it.

A meta that is somewhat boring isn’t a broken meta, it’s a chance to make it more exciting

Also, you mentioned 1A with Universe, and I assume you also said Rage HeliosII is not good (correct me if I read it wrong). Rage is not a Ring that "dominates every match". Do you mean a little child with a day of experience launching beys can use it to win? You DO need to think. Different opponents require different launching angles, not just a normal sliding shoot wins everything. There are certain angles that hit better than others. Rage on rubber attack drivers does have its weaknesses. Even top professional bladers can make it self knock out. 

The 1A Chassis has nothing good to speak of. It is a light double chassis, has less LAD than Wheel and 2A, has not as much attack as 2A or 3A. 2S and 2D also had some niche uses. Universe, although having a big ball and a ring, is still outclassed by Atomic/Orbit for destabilisation, despite having a better spting than most Atomics. It does not have a decent amount of LAD. Universe is hardly used by anyone. I figure why it knocked out Vanish with Drift is 1. Drift has horrible same spin, and 2. In the case of opposite spin, you probably launched it too hard. Universe has hardly any decent movement, except for the occasional run around in the mid-part of the stadium. Even then, highly unlikely. 

If you say it like that, do you mean that you want Atomic Metal', Drift', Eternal', Rise', Quattro', Xtend+', Never' and more? Since a boring meta that nothing bursts in it isn't a broken meta, it's a "chance to make it more exciting"!