World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Hasbro-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - bidinga - Oct. 01, 2017

(Oct. 01, 2017  4:07 AM)thoriumRing Wrote: There's a single seller on Amazon offering the Caynox/Wyvron two-pack for Evolution as early as December 1. That doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it's interesting data. Beyblade Caynox and Wyvron W2 Battling Top Toy https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0732X43TN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_LVf0zbVX6J32T

entertainment earth is shipping caynox and wyvron w2 out this month.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - bidinga - Oct. 02, 2017

hasbro makes me mad. they are re releasing nepstrius n2 for beyblade burst evolution and it still comes with zephyr. why hasbro WHY!?

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - TL14 - Oct. 02, 2017

(Oct. 01, 2017  9:47 PM)bidinga Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2017  4:07 AM)thoriumRing Wrote: There's a single seller on Amazon offering the Caynox/Wyvron two-pack for Evolution as early as December 1. That doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it's interesting data. Beyblade Caynox and Wyvron W2 Battling Top Toy https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0732X43TN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_LVf0zbVX6J32T

entertainment earth is shipping caynox and wyvron w2 out this month.

OMG! This Wyvron looks fantastic! Grin I have high hopes for Caynox. Smile

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - BeybladeFanOff - Oct. 02, 2017

[Image: 22218163_345014459289898_345416994_o.jpg...e=59D438E3]

This page is the second official page of Beyblade and something very big will be coming.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - TL14 - Oct. 02, 2017

(Oct. 02, 2017  8:26 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 22218163_345014459289898_345416994_o.jpg...e=59D438E3]

This page is the second official page of Beyblade and something very big will be coming.

Hopefully a Beyblade World Championship or the return of MFB in Burst. :D

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - FIREFIRE CPB - Oct. 02, 2017

Can I have links to Gen Bey's page? I tried hard but can't find it and are you sure it's offical page?

That logo doesn't look burst to me, so maybe next series possiblity? We know Hasbro sometimes advertise "next big thing" pretty early (like BBB Evolution when first season didn't even finished yet) and I said this before too and I think god most of god series beys and devopment in charecters feels like its reaching there last stage. like see Tornado Wyvern for example. Wyvern was always based on low recoil design and/or shield crush move and tW seems to be last upgrade possible in that gimmick. even sX and lS. for example I don't think there can be anything true "evolution" to flat sharpe series of driver then LRF/CS (merge). Most beys seems perfect evolution. Though there are beys like bR and gV which seems like have some room for last perfect update (like true sucessor to Revolve and Variable) so I might be wrong.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Morsoe - Oct. 03, 2017

(Oct. 02, 2017  11:16 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Can I have links to Gen Bey's page? I tried hard but can't find it and are you sure it's offical page?

That logo doesn't look burst to me, so maybe next series possiblity? We know Hasbro sometimes advertise "next big thing" pretty early (like BBB Evolution when first season didn't even finished yet)  and I said this before too and I think god most of god series beys and devopment in charecters feels like its reaching there last stage. like see Tornado Wyvern for example. Wyvern was always based on low recoil design and/or shield crush move and tW seems to be last upgrade possible in that gimmick. even sX and lS. for example I don't think there can be anything true "evolution" to flat sharpe series of driver then LRF/CS (merge). Most beys seems perfect evolution. Though there are beys like bR and gV which seems like have some room for last perfect update (like true sucessor to Revolve and Variable) so I might be wrong.

here it is dude! 
https://www.facebook.com/officialgenbey/?hc_ref=ARS9HR4QvtYPtwYUI4QcVeZTTqMTYTIs9vjld50fu4wfZ8r6l3D-vuWl03xLt1K-PXA&fref=nf

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - DaJetsnake - Oct. 03, 2017

[Image: e0LnSF9.png?1]
Isn't this it?

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Hato - Oct. 04, 2017

[Image: IMG_0844.png]

[Image: IMG_0845.png]

https://www.hasbro.com/en-us/product/fidget-its-beyblade-burst-valt-graphic-spinner:2D43F6E6-B105-4411-910C-CDEB5513F088

Will these be tournament legal? /s

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Jinbee - Oct. 04, 2017

Hasbro Fidget Spin- NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO just NO NO NO!

I would rather take Beywheelz, at least that was trying to be original and not jumping on trends garbage. I don't even think Zankye could make a video on these. Hasbro you need to stop somewhere!

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Sunburnninja - Oct. 04, 2017

(Oct. 04, 2017  9:44 PM)Hato Wrote: [Image: IMG_0844.png]

https://www.hasbro.com/en-us/product/fidget-its-beyblade-burst-valt-graphic-spinner:2D43F6E6-B105-4411-910C-CDEB5513F088

Are you kidding.....

First they did this with Transformers and now, Beyblades.........

Of all things.....

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - TrainiacJ - Oct. 04, 2017

Hasbro was a mistake

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - BeyGa - Oct. 04, 2017

Quote:"What is this!? What is this!? What is my life!?
You gotta draw the line somewhere! You gotta draw a friggin' line in the sand, dude! You gotta make a statement! You gotta look inside yourself and say, 'what am I willing to put up with today?' NOT FRIGGIN' THIS!!"

There it goes a quote I chose for this particular spinner thing. Oh, boy... Hasbro...

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - LOL-y Rancher - Oct. 04, 2017

Beyblade Fidget Spinners... okay, that's where I cross the line.

I get why they made it, they want to catch onto what's "popular" nowadays but are Fidget Spinners still popular? They seemed to have died out around my area.

I think the problem is that they feel the need to rely on Fidget Spinners (of all things) to maintain Beyblade's popularity. Just because Fidget Spinners spin, doesn't mean they have to make Beyblade versions of them. I'm sorry, I can't justify this and I'm not sure how well they're going to sell considering Fidget Spinners aren't nearly as popular.

Feel free to correct me but these are just my thoughts.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Suzaku-X - Oct. 04, 2017

.............And here's why I say Hasbro should pay attention to their main line. It's things like this that distract their focus and doom Beyblade here.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Oct. 04, 2017

At this point I'm even more embarrassed to like beyblade

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - LOL-y Rancher - Oct. 04, 2017

(Oct. 04, 2017  11:40 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

At this point I'm even more embarrassed to like beyblade

I know how you feel. Beyblade has become the very thing people mocked it for...

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - BeyCrafter - Oct. 05, 2017

... And now everything goes downhill from here...

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Mage - Oct. 05, 2017

(Oct. 05, 2017  12:37 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: ...  And now everything goes downhill from here...

Hasbro has went downhill ever since Beywheelz

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - FIREFIRE CPB - Oct. 05, 2017

(Oct. 04, 2017  10:25 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2017  9:44 PM)Hato Wrote: https://www.hasbro.com/en-us/product/fidget-its-beyblade-burst-valt-graphic-spinner:2D43F6E6-B105-4411-910C-CDEB5513F088

Hasbro was a mistake

Exactly. Hasbro itself is a mistake.

Just hope this wasn't what genbey said coming soon lol
EXTREME Spoliest-Spoiler (Click to View)

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Jinbee - Oct. 05, 2017

So... instead of maybe making the products slightly nicer, and maybe make Amaterios and Baldur... maybe... they wasted their money in a pathetic... shameful... and money grabbing attempt to jump on the (hopefully dying) Fidget Spinner craze... Sure Hasbro... sure... Why not have the characters twerk as well or something... At least this won't be getting a spin off, these are probably the equivalent to Beyblade school bags for example, just side products hopefully... Oh god I hope so... Hasbro Burst has already garnered a mixed to negative reception as it is.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Flame-Byxis - Oct. 05, 2017

The Beyblade fidget spinners might be cooler if they actually looked like Beyblades.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Jinbee - Oct. 05, 2017

(Oct. 05, 2017  3:15 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: The Beyblade fidget spinners might be cooler if they actually looked like Beyblades.

True actually, maybe I'd buy them then, despite being a tiring trend.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Eleanor - Oct. 05, 2017

(Oct. 05, 2017  3:11 AM)Jinbee Wrote: So... instead of maybe making the products slightly nicer, and maybe make Amaterios and Baldur... maybe... they wasted their money in a pathetic... shameful... and money grabbing attempt to jump on the (hopefully dying) Fidget Spinner craze... Sure Hasbro... sure... Why not have the characters twerk as well or something... At least this won't be getting a spin off, these are probably the equivalent to Beyblade school bags for example, just side products hopefully... Oh god I hope so... Hasbro Burst has already garnered a mixed to negative reception as it is.

Fidget spinners r really cool...not cooler than beyblade though...but "money grabbing"  "shameful" and "pathetic" ...u just said is I think a little harsh...
Moreover Fidget spinners were made for those people whose brains were not Biologically stable...
But I have an idea...if U want to make it cool...u can always put a sticker on the centre of the Fidget spinner of ur fav bit beast or avatar...say Dragoon...so it can look a little bit like beyblade...

(Oct. 05, 2017  4:29 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2017  3:11 AM)Jinbee Wrote: So... instead of maybe making the products slightly nicer, and maybe make Amaterios and Baldur... maybe... they wasted their money in a pathetic... shameful... and money grabbing attempt to jump on the (hopefully dying) Fidget Spinner craze... Sure Hasbro... sure... Why not have the characters twerk as well or something... At least this won't be getting a spin off, these are probably the equivalent to Beyblade school bags for example, just side products hopefully... Oh god I hope so... Hasbro Burst has already garnered a mixed to negative reception as it is.

Fidget spinners r really cool...not cooler than beyblade though...but "money grabbing"  "shameful" and "pathetic" ...u just said is I think a little harsh...
Moreover Fidget spinners were made for those people whose brains were not Biologically stable...
But I have an idea...if U want to make it cool...u can always put a sticker on the centre of the Fidget spinner of ur fav bit beast or avatar...say Dragoon...so it can look a little bit like beyblade...

Sorry to say but I find it money grabbing, shameful and pathetic, as harsh as it may sound, just because it was made for those people suffer from anxiety and other neurological disorders like Autism or ADHD won't change my opinion. I don't find Fidget Spinners a fraction as cool as Beyblades. It would be cooler if the bit you spun looked like the actual layers, but they don't. I don't really like Fidget Spinners in general, I think it's a stupid trend that needs to end.