World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Nov. 29, 2011

(Nov. 29, 2011  3:32 PM)Xyo Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  2:41 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: [Image: di-297G.png]
CnC?
What Render and did you follow a tut?

I forgot where I got the render but I did not follow a tut. ^^

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Nov. 29, 2011

(Nov. 29, 2011  3:17 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: So I followed taj12's advice and made these.Any better?

The second one looks heaps better.

Sig request for somebody. CnC please.
[Image: di-4SR8.png]
Whatzzer: This sig was made using exactly the same stuff i told you earlier, and pretty much all my sigs. And i don't have an email anymore

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Nov. 30, 2011

(Nov. 29, 2011  4:16 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: I can email it.My country banned megaupload,rapidshare.
nevermind my parents dont allow it ill just get the pic

(Nov. 29, 2011  5:12 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  3:32 PM)Xyo Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  2:41 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: [Image: di-297G.png]
CnC?
What Render and did you follow a tut?

I forgot where I got the render but I did not follow a tut. ^^
Which Tut?

RE: General GFX Thread - Gripsocks - Nov. 30, 2011

He said "I did not follow a tut"

RE: General GFX Thread - Ga' - Nov. 30, 2011

(Nov. 30, 2011  3:37 AM)Gripsocks Wrote: She said "I did not follow a tut"

Fixed, BP is a girl. Smile

And Ryu, use the Pen tool to draw the shape of the bey, then cut it out. It will remove all white spots. Alternatively, you could use the magic eraser tool, but it doesn't cut too well. Also, the text shouldn't stand out crazily like that.

oh sorry i misread XD
and i tried to change Whatzzer's tag with some minor adjustments
[Image: di-13WT.png]
really minor changes with this one the focal is the only bright part so when you look at it the first thing you look at is the foacal

RE: General GFX Thread - Whatzzer - Nov. 30, 2011

(Nov. 29, 2011  10:14 PM)Taj12 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  3:17 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: So I followed taj12's advice and made these.Any better?

The second one looks heaps better.

Sig request for somebody. CnC please.
[Image: di-4SR8.png]
Whatzzer: This sig was made using exactly the same stuff i told you earlier, and pretty much all my sigs. And i don't have an email anymore
I guess I overused the Lighting Effects,no?Gee,is the outer glow on the other sig makes it better?
EDIT:
Made this sig:-
[Image: assasincreied.png]
Followed RaMarcus's video tutorial,but did some modifications on it.First time using Scanlines Smile.

RE: General GFX Thread - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Nov. 30, 2011

I made this sig, but I'm not sure if it's good. Can someone help or give tips?

[Image: DeathTheKidSig1.jpg]

Anyone can have it if they want it. I used picnik.com to edit it. I have photoshop, it just won't open up at all anymore. It's a serious pain in the butt Tongue_out

Stock? it is to monotonous and the sides are very dark the text is very unappealing and large there is no depth nor flow and lighting in this piece and it is very LQ try using gimp rather than picnik because with picnic you don't really do anything because the effects are ready made

RE: General GFX Thread - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Dec. 01, 2011

(Nov. 30, 2011  11:44 PM)Xyo Wrote: Stock? it is to monotonous and the sides are very dark the text is very unappealing and large there is no depth nor flow and lighting in this piece and it is very LQ try using gimp rather than picnik because with picnic you don't really do anything because the effects are ready made

i know... gimp is also giving me a hard time, but i have it. i also have paint.net, and photoshop, but that's not working. by not working it won't open at all. i should just really quit at graphics and stick with amv's.

RE: General GFX Thread - Whatzzer - Dec. 01, 2011

[Image: VariAres.png]CnC's?

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Dec. 01, 2011

You really have a problem with space. Try involving the background more with the render, in that work they have no link.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Dec. 01, 2011

Try to add some C4D's around it. A red-blue combination of it might work...

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Dec. 01, 2011

hi mates created this wall paper/ lp of wbo as a tribute to this site and a gift to izuma too

[Image: wbo_lp_by_xlr8gfx-d4hufog.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Whatzzer - Dec. 01, 2011

(Dec. 01, 2011  3:05 PM)Blood Wrote: Try to add some C4D's around it. A red-blue combination of it might work...

The ones next to VariAres are C4D's.DeX,can you vote on my battle with Magical Ape. Kai-V:I'll try my best.I still don't get dreadful effect.

RE: General GFX Thread - Cygnus - Dec. 01, 2011

Hey Blood!

I made this for you on your B-Day, but I didn't get around to giving it to you. This is for you!

[Image: blood.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Dec. 01, 2011

[Image: di-TSC3.png]
Feedback would be appreciated, please Grin

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Dec. 02, 2011

Can anybody give me some GIMP sig tuts !

RE: General GFX Thread - Whatzzer - Dec. 02, 2011

beyblademonitor:-What is Google?What is Guildinn.com?What isGFX Forums?What is this world?Dude,before you want to post something,search.

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Dec. 02, 2011

[Image: di-NZ54.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Dec. 02, 2011

Its a decent piece. The flow is good, light source not bad. however, the text is distracting (not too much, though)

Over all, I like it

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Dec. 03, 2011

resources? the lighting is bad since the render has none or has little to me you need to use more adjustment layers also move the render a bit to the right the text is good but the colors needs to be dark so it fits with this piece and the flow is decent too, sorry Blood i couldn't make you a gift since we do not have electricity im in my cousins house right now and here is a sig i made a long time ago for the 3rd gfx tourney [Image: di-98H1.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Dec. 03, 2011

hey bp liked the heart light source. how u created that?

RE: General GFX Thread - SyTric XZ - Dec. 03, 2011

(Dec. 01, 2011  11:21 PM)CRUelty Wrote: [Image: di-TSC3.png]
Feedback would be appreciated, please Grin

Thats Nice Joyful_3 but The Hand Of Capt America Is Cutted Chocked_2 and some parts of the sig are very Contrasty or Something i cant explain XD

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Dec. 03, 2011

[Image: 1c0e20d4.png]

It took a while to make this , it was a gift for someone in a gfx forum.