World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Nov. 28, 2011

is this somewhat revenge, beyboost?

whatzzers, it is a bit empty. beyboost, try making you text small

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Nov. 28, 2011

@wattzer dude smudging isn't too bad but it can be better try some tuts also iron man text is too big and render isn't placed too well dude lightning should be worked upon too

RE: General GFX Thread - MetalStrike - Nov. 28, 2011

Who wanna battle 1v1, free-style, 500x500?

PM me your entry. ASAP

RE: General GFX Thread - Whatzzer - Nov. 28, 2011

(Nov. 28, 2011  10:02 AM)BeyBoost Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2011  1:13 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: [Image: ironmansig.png]
CnC's?I don't want CnC's from Mr.Hypocrite-Know-it-all though.Cnc's from much more experienced GFX'ers than me is needed.I am practicing my new style.

Bad smudging,The sig is A bit empty the text " By whatzzer" Sucks! no proper light source Overall It sucks!

BeyBoost,I said what is true.Are you telling me that you are a Better GFX'er than xlr8?He said my smudge isn't
bad.Plus,it does have a proper lightsource,it's behind the render.Unless you are saying the truth,it's better for you not to CnC abusively.Plus,I am a much better GFX'er than you,no offense,Mr.Hypocrite-Know-it-All.

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Nov. 28, 2011

Guys, chillax. Stop being so immature and negatively criticizing other people's work just because you didn't like what you heard. Critique isn't always sugar-coated, you know.

RE: General GFX Thread - Whatzzer - Nov. 28, 2011

That was not me.He started it first.Stop this offtopicness.I have a question to ask.When I moved the Alpha Channel plugin to my cUncertainphotoshopwhatever/plugins,the instructions tell me I should close Photoshop.After I closed it,my dayum freaking CS5 didn't show up the Alpha Channel.Helps,please?I'm absolutely sure my laptop is Windows 32-bit,and I used the 32-bit plugin.

RE: General GFX Thread - Arupaeo - Nov. 28, 2011

@BeyBoost & Whatzzer

The point here is that telling someone, "that sucks" is not constructive criticism - it is useless criticism. Instead, you should say something like, "I think this element of your sig doesn't quite work, and could be improved by xyz". That is both useful and polite - which both of you need to start being please.

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Nov. 28, 2011

(Nov. 28, 2011  1:18 PM)Whatzzer Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2011  10:02 AM)BeyBoost Wrote:
CnC's?I don't want CnC's from Mr.Hypocrite-Know-it-all though.Cnc's from much more experienced GFX'ers than me is needed.I am practicing my new style.

Bad smudging,The sig is A bit empty the text " By whatzzer" Sucks! no proper light source Overall It sucks!

BeyBoost,I said what is true.Are you telling me that you are a Better GFX'er than xlr8?He said my smudge isn't
bad.Plus,it does have a proper lightsource,it's behind the render.Unless you are saying the truth,it's better for you not to CnC abusively.Plus,I am a much better GFX'er than you,no offense,Mr.Hypocrite-Know-it-All.

dude relax i know it feels very bad when a less experienced person gives harsh cnc but dude take it positively u might have thought to punch him on his face when u meet him i also felt so many times dude just think he is critisizing u so u should improve it and thats the secret to become a good gfxer every gfxer has mostly to suffer from all this.

RE: General GFX Thread - Tyler Le - Nov. 28, 2011

CnC on ,y current Sig. My first attempt on PS CS5. Man, Gimp is so much friendly-user

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Nov. 28, 2011

When a background is repetitive, in most cases you should know that the overall product is bad.

About the last part of your post, having used Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for years, when I tried using GIMP approximately four years ago, it just did not make any sense for me ...

Whatzzer, I like the "dreadful" effect of the background.

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Nov. 28, 2011

You guys need to stop , critiscm is not about harshness or kindness and the word 'sucks' cannot be suitable for a critic.

RE: General GFX Thread - xSora10 - Nov. 28, 2011

[Image: 1180k9i.jpg]

I've got GIMP, and I don't know how to cut. At least, the white spots. I'm such a noob. Help.

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Nov. 28, 2011

(Nov. 28, 2011  12:20 PM)Challenge! Wrote: Who wanna battle 1v1, free-style, 500x500?

PM me your entry. ASAP

What will be the size of verts ? 250 x 500.

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Nov. 28, 2011

Are those the smudge settings i gave? Smile Anyway, you could use something to fill up the space, maybe c4ds set to screen/lighten, going with your flow. About your smudging, go over it a few times with the same smudge brush as so it isn't to rough A.k.a the ellipses will disappear. Use a few photo filters and gradient maps to blend the render (Make them more similarly coloured) and add a few colours. Set the gradient maps s to softlight, and change the opacity, to something that looks good, somewhere around 10% to 50%. The light sources don't seem to be realistic. There is light in your render, there's a gap and then light again, meaning your lighting isn't consistent. Go to filter>render>lighting effects and choose the Omni setting. Work from there. You could also use a curves adjustment to fix that and add detail with the burn and dodge tool. But other than that, I quite like it.

Hope this helped. Smile

Sig request for somebody. CnC please.
[Image: di-4SR8.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Nov. 28, 2011

Just some feedback, this is pretty much the first time I've done animations XD
I probably won't ever do animations again Tongue_out
I put it in a spoiler because it's fairly large.

RE: General GFX Thread - TimelessOne - Nov. 29, 2011

Wow, that animation is preety good! Just mabey stop the spinning for a tiny bit longer mabey?

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Nov. 29, 2011

Cruelty, after you made the next frame, click the eye icon.

I'll just give you instruction tommorow or thursday. Its hard to tell with out pics.

RE: General GFX Thread - Whatzzer - Nov. 29, 2011

(Nov. 28, 2011  6:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Whatzzer, I like the "dreadful" effect of the background.
I don't get dreadful

(Nov. 28, 2011  8:39 PM)Taj12 Wrote: Are those the smudge settings i gave? Smile Anyway, you could use something to fill up the space, maybe c4ds set to screen/lighten, going with your flow. About your smudging, go over it a few times with the same smudge brush as so it isn't to rough A.k.a the ellipses will disappear. Use a few photo filters and gradient maps to blend the render (Make them more similarly coloured) and add a few colours. Set the gradient maps s to softlight, and change the opacity, to something that looks good, somewhere around 10% to 50%. The light sources don't seem to be realistic. There is light in your render, there's a gap and then light again, meaning your lighting isn't consistent. Go to filter>render>lighting effects and choose the Omni setting. Work from there. You could also use a curves adjustment to fix that and add detail with the burn and dodge tool. But other than that, I quite like it.

Hope this helped. Smile
Yup,it is.I still have the psd,so I'm gonna improve it.I did use Gradient maps.taj,I'll PM you with currently my new sig.It's the best of all,but I decided to keep it first.CRUelty,bet you know which one,eh?I did use Curve Adjustments,I set it to Lighter.I'll email you the PSD,maybe you can fix it.

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Nov. 29, 2011

[Image: di-297G.png]
CnC?

So I followed taj12's advice and made these.Any better?

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Nov. 29, 2011

Not your best, it is kinda ugly(no offense) text ruins it.

Edit: for BP

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Nov. 29, 2011

(Nov. 29, 2011  2:41 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: [Image: di-297G.png]
CnC?
What Render and did you follow a tut?

(Nov. 28, 2011  6:09 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: CnC on ,y current Sig. My first attempt on PS CS5. Man, Gimp is so much friendly-user

I would take back your word.Tome,PS CS5 was a lot more user-friendlier.Just stick to it,make a few signatures,and voila!You''ll be loving PS CS5.One comment on your sig.The text don't blend with the signature,use white coloured text or light blue.You have the potential to become even better.

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Nov. 29, 2011

(Nov. 29, 2011  12:35 PM)Whatzzer Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2011  6:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Whatzzer, I like the "dreadful" effect of the background.
I don't get dreadful

(Nov. 28, 2011  8:39 PM)Taj12 Wrote: Are those the smudge settings i gave? Smile Anyway, you could use something to fill up the space, maybe c4ds set to screen/lighten, going with your flow. About your smudging, go over it a few times with the same smudge brush as so it isn't to rough A.k.a the ellipses will disappear. Use a few photo filters and gradient maps to blend the render (Make them more similarly coloured) and add a few colours. Set the gradient maps s to softlight, and change the opacity, to something that looks good, somewhere around 10% to 50%. The light sources don't seem to be realistic. There is light in your render, there's a gap and then light again, meaning your lighting isn't consistent. Go to filter>render>lighting effects and choose the Omni setting. Work from there. You could also use a curves adjustment to fix that and add detail with the burn and dodge tool. But other than that, I quite like it.

Hope this helped. Smile
Yup,it is.I still have the psd,so I'm gonna improve it.I did use Gradient maps.taj,I'll PM you with currently my new sig.It's the best of all,but I decided to keep it first.CRUelty,bet you know which one,eh?I did use Curve Adjustments,I set it to Lighter.I'll email you the PSD,maybe you can fix it.
Use Selective Color to bring out the best colors in your tag and the eyes are too saturated so is the right shoulder(my right) and use a yellow photo filter and then an underwater one and for the gradient map try a blu to white G map smudge the edges of the render slightly and change the color by image>apply image change Hue saturation until you get a good color for the render and erase everything except the render and lower the opacity use smart sharpen and use the setting you want darken the lower part with a new layer with soft brushing on a low opacity like 70-80 burning with a white part like that is a bad decision try the healing tool and fix some parts that look bad and the smudging its so RANDOM try with a normal hard brush with 90 strength brush like dark blue and new layer lighter blue then smudge the light blue and the smudge should point towards the render could you send me the PSD too? ill try to fix it (wow longest Cnc ever)

I can email it.My country banned megaupload,rapidshare.